It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure in 2 days

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
An ex Norad Officer and Author with a book to publish claims that there will be a huge show of UFOs hovering over our cities on 13 October 2010

www.examiner.com...

I think that his publicist should have advised him against printing dates cos once it passes without Disclosure there is not a lot of credibility left in your book.

Interestingly though, the author is a guy called Stanley A Fulham, now I am not sure what goes on at Norad outside of War Games but whilst I can understand they track airspace looking for Russian Bombers and they have probably tracked UFOs, why would he be privvy to information on their disclosure.

Only 2 more days to Disclosure

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I would think if huge ships are 2 days away, all heck would be breaking loose now. Military, helicopters, fighter pilots, etc. all over the place. Anyone with a telescope would be able to see them. It would be hard to cover up. I believe it's just another "prediction". That being said, I hope it's not true.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterBurns

Well how many time have we heard this before?

Been waiting for 12 years now...and like the thousands of times in the past, it wont happen

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
How did he get Oct. 13 as the day? and don't forget the stock market will crash a week after on the 20th per a ATS member.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Both article came from examiner
i dont know much about this site .. is it at least credible ?
of not inventing things up

Texas witness estimates 'SUPER SHIP' was 7,500 feet long

both are connecting dots together .. that its maybe the real deal this time
the super ship sighting would validate the plausibility of your thread

just saw this huge thread talking about it

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

edit on 10/10/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yet another dead horse being beaten.

Is it possible to just have one single disclosure thread? That way, every time it doesn't happen, people can post another date that it will definitely happen on this time.

Oh, isn't the Examiner.com just the website for the TABLOID of the same name? If so, its credibility is zilch.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Here´s a huge thread about this subject

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Only 48 hours.

I cant wait!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Only 48 hours.

I cant wait!

this was published 1 months ago .. im surprise you didnt see that one lol

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ive been following it ever since it was released actually

Im still excited

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I remember the old thread but it's nice to be reminded of these crazy predictions...

Who knows? It might happen
If not then this guy's book isn't going to do very well

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Ive been following it ever since it was released actually

Im still excited

me .. im following closely 4 days .. starting today
till the october 14th
there is so many prediction in those 4 days ..
if nothing at all happen .. this will be me

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I will be outside with my 8" newt telescope with a camera attachment. I will let you know if I see anything although it is going to be hard with 13000+ of these:

edit on 10-10-2010 by kdial1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

dont forget the 20th october = US Financial Collapse

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

dont forget the 20th october = US Financial Collapse

all of those predicted dates are nothing compare to the famous 2012

THIS IS THE ONE DATE i wait impatiently

i do smell something in the oven for this october and this november
alien related or .. sadly war related
if the economy crash .. the US have a mind set that only a big war will save the country from a total economy collapse

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Well it's nice for the alien mother ship to call ahead and give a date for their arrival. You think they'll be pissed when they arrive and everyone is running for the hills? Can you imagine the chaos this would create? I hope a alien race never comes and just parks above a city. After all the Hollywood movies showing this ending in death people would lose their mind trying to get away.
I believe we are not alone, but it won't happen on the 13th. Nope. Ask Blossom Goodchild what an idiot this author will be on the 14th.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Everyone forgot to throw North Korea into the mix.

They just had the regime change and no one knows Kim Jong Un or what he is capable of.

He does now control Nuclear Arms.

How does that make you feel? Knowing we know nothing about him. We can't even get his age right.

-Kdial1

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Examiner is a blog hub where certain people (referred to as examiners) can publish posts of various subjects. This particular one was authored by Roger Marsh aka "UFO Examiner", his bio is follows:

Roger Marsh is a UFO writer, author, playwright and independent filmmaker. He is director of communications for both the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), and Pennsylvania MUFON. As Tremont Avenue Productions he produces stories of passion, resource and mystery.

But that's totally irrelevant since the post simply refers to a book which does actually exist. I guess you'll know in 3 days, which is more than enough for your 650 millisecond attention span to forget this thing entirely
. But seriously, it gets harder to keep track of all the predictions and actually do check on them.

Oh and the book has a site too... sort of:
sites.google.com...

I think this is total bunk but hey only 3 days.
edit on 10/10/2010 by SassyCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I don't put much stock in these dated predictions, either. The author's absurdly incorrect talk about the amount of carbon dioxide in Earth's atmosphere and its rate of its increase does not inspire confidence. I have to point out, though, that the fact that ET ships apparently haven't been seen approaching is not a very strong indicator, either way. They would very likely have the technology to make themselves undetectable, until they wished it otherwise. Since this is apparently claimed to be a benign intervention, rather than an invasion, it would seem to have been better psychologically to approach slowly, and visibly, though, so as to lessen a panic reaction. The close approximation to the the date of the Blossom Goodchild prediction prediction, Oct. 13 vs. the 14th, is curious. Why would anyone just trying to sell books invite the obvious comparison with that infamously failed prediction? And why not allow a much longer lead time, in order to sell more books, before the whole thing collapsed? The author may actually believe what he is saying, as Ms.Goodchild apparently did. Ross
edit on 10-10-2010 by Ross 54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The author did say, if not the 13th it will happen by December.
However he worded it, he is sure to sell some books

<<   2 >>

join