It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs , aliens and why we need to believe in fairies.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
If this belongs to the Gray area, please move. Thanks

This is not a post to mock the discussions on aliens. It is an elaboration of my first ever thread "UFO mystery will never be resolved" back in April this year.

To get to the point , I believe that so-called ETs are different forms of life that have always co-existed with us on earth. They are part of the myriad types of entities/intelligent beings which have been referred to under different names ranging from fairies and gnomes to demons and angels. They are part of the fabric of the universe and earth for that mattter.

More specifically, I am interested in the entities that are referred to as Greys (or is it Gray?). The reason for my interest is that they are the one that seem to cause most controversy.

IMO Greys are demonic entities. I am not drawing any reference from the bible (old or new testament). In fact I have no interest whatsoever in the bible or religion. I draw upon Esoteric litterature and the classifications of beings of the elements and entities of the astral level. Add to this a bit of common sense and it is not difficult to equate the 'grey' with something vile. Despite the good PR that these horrid creatures are getting (for example dear old ET in Stephen Spielberg's movie), the fact remains that they are evil.

I have always approached the subject of UFOs with a predisposition which is half scientific and half philosophical. I seek to catch on film things that are difficult to explain and then speculate what they could be. There are many things that I would like like to discuss but not on ATS since there is no forum where you have a group of people approaching a subject in the same way. Here we have discussions - i.e. For and Against.

The recent 'Disclosure' excitement on ATS is quite extraordinary. It seems everybody is blindly believing in aliens from distant galaxies about to visit us. One only has to post a thread that aliens are landing on such and such day in order to get multiple stars and flags. I personally call this the phenomenon of "Facebook meets ATS" - this is all the excitement of 'sharing' and 'cool' talk.

I know that I will be heavily criticised for daring to equate ETs to evil entities. Yet those who will criticise most are probably those who believe that crafts will land anytime now (because a chaneller said so...!). There will also be those who argue that the media is preparing us for disclosure and it is really happening. In my view there is no disclosure happening.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies
To get to the point , I believe that so-called ETs are different forms of life that have always co-existed with us on earth. They are part of the myriad types of entities/intelligent beings which have been referred to under different names ranging from fairies and gnomes to demons and angels. They are part of the fabric of the universe and earth for that mattter.

To me, in some cases, that is true. But not all races had the chance or interest to "co-exist with us". In a higher level of conscience, there are many more observing and waiting for us.

More specifically, I am interested in the entities that are referred to as Greys (or is it Gray?). The reason for my interest is that they are the one that seem to cause most controversy.

IMO Greys are demonic entities. I am not drawing any reference from the bible (old or new testament). In fact I have no interest whatsoever in the bible or religion. I draw upon Esoteric litterature and the classifications of beings of the elements and entities of the astral level. Add to this a bit of common sense and it is not difficult to equate the 'grey' with something vile. Despite the good PR that these horrid creatures are getting (for example dear old ET in Stephen Spielberg's movie), the fact remains that they are evil.

Yes, according to my friends (contactees), they agree greys are trying to unlock the astral level, and that might set free whatever is in there. But for me, they probably also have devided opinions (like us), and some greys could be neutral at least. Of course, that is considering not all greys are coming from the same planet, since Zeta Reticuli is quiet big.

"The binary star system Zeta Reticuli is in the Reticulum constellation, some 39 light years from Earth. Zeta2 Reticuli has similar characteristics to our sun and is a possible candidate for a planetary system."

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

"The binary star system Zeta Reticuli is in the Reticulum constellation, some 39 light years from Earth. Zeta2 Reticuli has similar characteristics to our sun and is a possible candidate for a planetary system."

In my view distance is not relevant if we are talking about entities on different planes. 39 light years is probably less than a second away.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

IMO Greys are demonic entities. I am not drawing any reference from the bible (old or new testament). In fact I have no interest whatsoever in the bible or religion. I draw upon Esoteric literature and the classifications of beings of the elements and entities of the astral level.

You're not alone in believing there's some demonic element to UFOs and possibly Greys. The idea's been around since at least the late 40s and has recently come back to prominence. Nick Redfern's 's just published a book that discusses the influence of these beliefs in US politics (Paracast interview). Nick's research is fascinating.

In my own view, I see no reason to accept the existence of demons and little reason to accept the notion of Greys. They seem more like a cultural entity that has been created by media and possibly the myth-makers of ufology.

Equating ETs to fairies and other folklore critters is probably fair game. People report seeing a variety of humanoid figures without having any idea of their origins...maybe Fairyland is as plausible as other worlds? Jacques Vallee has certainly considered the idea in Passport to Magonia so you're in respected company.

I don't know what UFOs are and I don't know where they come from. However, if some UFOs are what many people suspect they are...I imagine they'd be physical craft, controlled by physical beings and from a material world. Their world might be a membrane away for all we know?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

In my view distance is not relevant if we are talking about entities on different planes. 39 light years is probably less than a second away.

A different plane like the astral for example, is sub-devided and any intelligent being on Earth, have access to the one that goes according to its level of vibration. Those greys dead in crashes are probably trapped in one of the Earth astrals.

When greys abduct people, it is a physical contact and the action usually take place inside their crafts. It is impossible to perform an astral travel with a craft, since it is an object.

For that reason, 39 light years are to be considered anyway. Of course, bigger ships or so-called "Motherships", can perform "jumps" and make those travels more simple, also carrying the smaller ones that sometimes enter our atmosphere.

There is only one physical plane in our current conscience, in the case of the "good E.T.s", that might represent a limitation since their physical state is higher than ours, due a higher electronic vibration of their bodies.

The problem is for both sides, for them a physical contact with us is contaminating or in simple words, like poison. For that reason, in many cases the contact take place in alpha states like sleeping. For us, an unprevented approach to them, can be understood as a uncontrolled energy radiation.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Equating ETs to fairies and other folklore critters is probably fair game. People report seeing a variety of humanoid figures without having any idea of their origins...maybe Fairyland is as plausible as other worlds? Jacques Vallee has certainly considered the idea in Passport to Magonia so you're in respected company.

Totally agree with you here. That is the very point I am making. UFO are as elusive as the little people and fairies. Proving the existence of UFOs is like proving the existence of God. At the end of the day, it becomes a belief system.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

A different plane like the astral for example, is sub-devided and any intelligent being on Earth, have access to the one that goes according to its level of vibration. Those greys dead in crashes are probably trapped in one of the Earth astrals.

When greys abduct people, it is a physical contact and the action usually take place inside their crafts. It is impossible to perform an astral travel with a craft, since it is an object.

The problem is for both sides, for them a physical contact with us is contaminating or in simple words, like poison. For that reason, in many cases the contact take place in alpha states like sleeping. For us, an unprevented approach to them, can be understood as a uncontrolled energy radiation.

I agree with some of the things you are saying, especially with abduction during sleep-type states. Yes, there is danger in travelling through planes and our unique vibration rate does limit how far up or down we can go. However , with training and practice we can delve a bit further than usual.

However, contact with aliens is more readily made than people think. But I would not recommend it as it borders on obsession, akin to possession. If one wants to capture good footage of UFOs on film it is enough to make a psychic connection first. Provided one is able to pull away from it afterwards, then there should be no problem.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I too suspect there is a grey/faerie connection. Greys abduct people back to their craft, faeries used to lead people astray back to glowing hills or mounds, where the victim would be given drinks or potions and lose track of time.
Descriptions of faeries usually match cartoon characters of the time they are reported in - manga characters at the moment, even Disney characters in the recent past; greys only started appearing after the grey phenotype was already established in popular sci-fi .
I remain unsure about whether or not this is all due to some Trickster entity taunting us from the Other Side or whether they have a more sinister purpose, but greys are to be differentiated from the occupants of UFOs - they are just any old aliens and not really anything to worry about (
)
edit on 9-10-2010 by Bigfoot73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot73
I too suspect there is a grey/faerie connection. Greys abduct people back to their craft, faeries used to lead people astray back to glowing hills or mounds, where the victim would be given drinks or potions and lose track of time.
Descriptions of faeries usually match cartoon characters of the time they are reported in - manga characters at the moment, even Disney characters in the recent past; greys only started appearing after the grey phenotype was already established in popular sci-fi .
I remain unsure about whether or not this is all due to some Trickster entity taunting us from the Other Side or whether they have a more sinister purpose, but greys are to be differentiated from the occupants of UFOs - they are just any old aliens and not really anything to worry about (
)
edit on 9-10-2010 by Bigfoot73 because: (no reason given)

As you say, the appearance is very much reflective of the times. Little people were always wearing medieval clothing.

Demons with horns and wings would only make us laugh today, so the appearance has now become sexy lycra suits and spacecraft. The horns have been dropped and the wings replaced with crafts.

The grey aliens appearance is probably due to science fiction imprinting itself on our subconscious. But the sci-fi notion of the grey could have been correctly intuited. After, all in the occult, anything evil tends to be larva-shaped or reptilian.

edit on 9-10-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
When my partner and I first met, we originally thought we had very little in common with regards to our "out there" beliefs. I was a huge UFO/Alien nut, and she knew absolutely 0 about the whole subject. She was, however, practically an expert on fairy lore and Celtic mythology, which was a huge interest of hers and had been for years.

I'd read passages to her from various UFO books, and she would quote a parallel passage from fairy lore right back to me. The synchronicity was astounding.

The more we compared notes, the closer the two phenomenon became. Now it is nearly impossible for us to think of them as separate realities.

She still calls them fairies, and I still refer to them as aliens, but we are now certain that they are simply two different interpretations (one ancient pagan, one modern) of the SAME phenomenon - a phenomenon that is perhaps not "real" in the physical sense, and perhaps has less to do with "outer space" than we might think. In that much I tend to agree with the OP, that these entities have been with us for our entire history, and we have always perceived and experienced them within the context of our own time and technological perception.

Food for thought.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird
When my partner and I first met, we originally thought we had very little in common with regards to our "out there" beliefs. I was a huge UFO/Alien nut, and she knew absolutely 0 about the whole subject. She was, however, practically an expert on fairy lore and Celtic mythology, which was a huge interest of hers and had been for years.

I'd read passages to her from various UFO books, and she would quote a parallel passage from fairy lore right back to me. The synchronicity was astounding.

The more we compared notes, the closer the two phenomenon became. Now it is nearly impossible for us to think of them as separate realities.

She still calls them fairies, and I still refer to them as aliens, but we are now certain that they are simply two different interpretations (one ancient pagan, one modern) of the SAME phenomenon - a phenomenon that is perhaps not "real" in the physical sense, and perhaps has less to do with "outer space" than we might think. In that much I tend to agree with the OP, that these entities have been with us for our entire history, and we have always perceived and experienced them within the context of our own time and technological perception.

Food for thought.

Thanks very much for your contribution. I am pleased to see that other have considered this idea. As you say, Food for thought !

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

However, contact with aliens is more readily made than people think. But I would not recommend it as it borders on obsession, akin to possession. If one wants to capture good footage of UFOs on film it is enough to make a psychic connection first. Provided one is able to pull away from it afterwards, then there should be no problem.

Have you found it easy to attract the attention of UFOs using 'psychic connections?'

In the 'traditional' incidents that involved radar confirmation of visual sightings (RB-47 or maybe Edwards AFB), there seems to be a physical reality at play rather than a psychic phenomena. The Edwards AFB incident had visual sightings from 4 different locations and radars in the area. Both Edwards and RB-47 involved pilot sightings too. I guess we could add the Kinross tragedy to these two cases also.

It's also worth pointing out that people aren't making reports that refer to popular culture. For example, a Starship Enterprise hasn't become a staple of UFO lore or the Millennium Falcon. This at least suggests that UFO sightings are less psychic or even reflective of our social consciousness. As far as I'm aware, there's only been one report involving the Enterprise and it's an anecdotal description of an upside down one lol.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

UFOs are just that, (U)nidentified (F)lying (O)bjects. The "Alien" theory is just most appealing -- people claiming that they're some kind of demons are probably somehow mentally disturbed themselves.

Surely the UFO-subject draws in mystics, since it's a very mystic subject. But the phenomenon is very real.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Have you found it easy to attract the attention of UFOs using 'psychic connections?'

In the 'traditional' incidents that involved radar confirmation of visual sightings (RB-47 or maybe Edwards AFB), there seems to be a physical reality at play rather than a psychic phenomena. The Edwards AFB incident had visual sightings from 4 different locations and radars in the area. Both Edwards and RB-47 involved pilot sightings too. I guess we could add the Kinross tragedy to these two cases also.

It's also worth pointing out that people aren't making reports that refer to popular culture. For example, a Starship Enterprise hasn't become a staple of UFO lore or the Millennium Falcon. This at least suggests that UFO sightings are less psychic or even reflective of our social consciousness. As far as I'm aware, there's only been one report involving the Enterprise and it's an anecdotal description of an upside down one lol.

The most common types of unidentified 'objects' that I have witnessed were more 'electrical' than solid. Sometimes more organic than hardware. There are also those which are dark in appearance , yet almost transparent. Is there a possibility that radar will pick up an electrical charge or a concentration of energy ?

There are UFOs which are clearly physical. My own theory is that there could be a transition from less than physical to fully physical. In other words , what does it take for some object to achieve sufficient density to be touched. I am trying to understand the ability of objects to suddenly vanish when chased. There must be some metaphysical explanation.

As for your question regarding attracting UFOs by psychic connection, I can only comment that a passionate approach yields results.

At the moment I am investigating a phenomenon new to myself. I have captured footage of dark discs travelling behind clouds. The funny thing about it is that the disk appears to stay within the cloud formation, and follows the contours of the cloud whilst heading in a purposeful direction. When there is a tiny break in the cloud , the disc is actually transparent and totally invisible. Thus it travels in a specific direction whilst zigzagging a bit to remain under cloud cover. I have caught this on three separate occasions by simply filming the clouds. What baffles me is why it needs to hide behind the clouds when it actually becomes invisible if in clear skies.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Hello crowdedskies, the concept you are discussing is not new. I think you would be very interested to read 'Passport to Magonia' by Jaques Vallee and 'Supernatural' by Graham Hancock which you can find at www.truly-free.org. (and other good book stores
) The research of Dr John E Mack and Dr Rick Strassman also touch on this subject.

In 'Passport to Magonia', Vallee examines fokelore including the celtic 'changeling' stories which have undeniable parallels with the abduction phenomena. Graham Hancock looks at the beings encountered through shamanic / psychedelic experiences in ancient times. John E. Mack investigated 'abductees' experiences and concluded that they were related to the shamanic experiences of old. Rick Strassman through controlled experiments with the substance '___', found that his subjects all encountered the same types of beings.

It's interesting that '___' is naturally manufactured in the pineal gland and is the substance though to be responsible for near death experiences. My personal theory is that some people may naturally produce enough '___' to encounter the beings that we have labelled 'faeries' or 'greys' through the centuries. '___' may be something that opens up a gateway to other dimensions where these creatures reside.

The concept of greys being evil or demonic is questionable if we actually view 'abductions' as shamanic experiences. 'Evil' is a human concept, maybe these beings are just part of the universe that we can learn from and we label them as demonic because it's easier for us.

All in all this more interdimensional explanation is something that gets looked over by most people when considering the realities of 'greys' and 'abductions'. Recently I've seen more and more people discussing it and I believe that the mysteries of conciousness and multiple dimensions will be the next big thing in science.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

Hi RedBird,

That is exactly the kind of thing covered in 'Passport to Magonia' by Jaques Vallee. You express it all very eloquently too! I agree that Aliens and Faeries are two sides the same strange coin.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Thank you for all the detailed information. The "Passport to Magonia" was already suggested to me by Kadinsky earlier in the thread.

I must say I am pleased to hear that this notion of aliens being connected to folklore beings has been researched before. When I first conceived it I felt like the penny had dropped. I had never read about it . However , I must admit to have been involved with esoteric studies since my teens. This is what takes me to the idea that greys are evil.

As you say, I could just accept that the Universe is full of beings and there is no need to pre-judge who is good and who is evil. However, I do still have this uneasiness with so-called greys

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I have always been on board with these "critters" being from "inner Space" and not "outer Space". However, this does not take away from the fact that I also believe we are a creation of our Lords, and they reside in "outer Space", so a true visitation may very well be at hand and we all may live to see their arrival.

Our Creators are aware of these entities from inner-space and they have contended with them, they also know how to cast them out of this reality. My favorite belief!

As for the UFO's, I do not see crafts unless they are "earth-bound" vehicles, be they constructs of Man or constructs of "aliens". The use of magnetics is not "high tech" and whomever is ushering them around likely is about as intelligent as the next "critter". I have never understood why an "advanced" race would be zipping around us but not opening to us, it is because they are not advanced and they know us well. They use us through us and we are all pawns to their ultimate goal, to bring their "inner-space" to our Universe, but first they must use us to poison the air, poison the water, and poison the ground so that it is more palatable to their kind.

As for the UFO's in our Mesosphere, these are just Mesofauna; "that which is below is like that which is above". We have another form of Ocean over our heads and there is an abundance of Lifeforms out there. When I see the NASA footage out there I see what appears to be life through a microscope, but since it is on a Macro-scale I realized long ago that they are Life forms and they are here to spawn because the Earth is within the zone of life and our Sun is feeding us all!

I look forward to the Return of our Lords! We are their "property" and when the elite realize that they are not so "Blue and True", the balance will be restored once and for all.

Now let's hope the Demons do not convince the Masses through their minions that an "invading" force of Malevolent Beings are coming to take what is "ours", because none of this was ours to begin with. We may be custodians but we have failed because we do not know the truth and our People are Possessed!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Fairies do seem to be the same as the ufo orbs. All these stories in the past are of the fairie lights, they are real reports of the ufo orbs. I did a bit of research into fairie paths in Ireland, the locals believed they were for spirits of the dead - now I'm not sure what these ufo orbs are but they do exist, they also are connected to radiant white mother ships so do the deceased spirits ride on these ships? I go with beings from another planet maybe, I just don't get why the dead would be connected with space ships - saying that didn't somebody on here claim that ufos were so called "soul collectors" and transferred the dead souls/fairies to a base on the other side of the moon?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

Fairies do seem to be the same as the ufo orbs. All these stories in the past are of the fairie lights, they are real reports of the ufo orbs. I did a bit of research into fairie paths in Ireland, the locals believed they were for spirits of the dead - now I'm not sure what these ufo orbs are but they do exist, they also are connected to radiant white mother ships so do the deceased spirits ride on these ships? I go with beings from another planet maybe, I just don't get why the dead would be connected with space ships - saying that didn't somebody on here claim that ufos were so called "soul collectors" and transferred the dead souls/fairies to a base on the other side of the moon?

The term "nature spirits" is also valid. Basically all around us - in the sky, the ground, the lakes and everywhere intelligent beings are busy going about doing their work which keeps our material world held together. There are hierarchies of those beings.

That is not to say that these are the only strange lights that we see. However with the right equipment to capture what is on the edge and beyond the visible electromagnetic spectrum, we see the matrix of our world and its inhabitants.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join