It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Reported News That Was Quickly Dropped & Never Heard Of Again

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

operation mindcrime
reply to post by BruceSleuth

Hi Bruce,

You need to get a minimum of 20 posts before you can start your own thread. But please try to do so because your find sounds very interesting!

Good luck

Ahh... well that does certainly explain it. Thank you very much for that information. I will persist. I guess that rule holds true before I can upload a picture? I would still like to post the picture here for the time being. Is that possible? Thank you.

Cheers,

Bruce

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Sure you can post pictures, but everyone will claim it is a hoax.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

There's Karen Silkwood

And did I miss the video proof of Osama Bin Laden's burial at sea or any reasonable explanation of why his body was allegedly tossed in the ocean?

Or did we ever find out the results of the investigation into Seal Team Six deaths?

Also the stunning number of dead microbiologists?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

How does that relate to what I typed?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

jimmyx

Originally posted by latitude39
WTC7 collapse being reported 20 mins early on the BBC will always stand out to me. I love (in a dark way) that WTC7 is clearly visible on the skyline during the report! I wonder if someone allowed this to happen to hint to the truth?

whatreallyhappened.com...

for balance, here's BBC refuting the conspiracy allegations:

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 9-10-2010 by latitude39 because: grammar - content/context unchanged

geez...this was an inside job, most everybody knows it...but the people that actually ran it and funded it don't care...why?...because the know NOTHING IS GOING TO BE DONE ABOUT IT!!... they have pretty much came out and said to the people of america..."if you don't like it, tough s**t"

Bumped Jimmy. I wonder if we can lobby for an MTV strip:

"Jane Stanley... Where Is She Now??"

I looked around for only a little while before seeing the historical off-script stuff popping up.. like the Australian papers announcing Lee Harvey Oswald and the whole bio as the lone assassin--
hours before the US media even announced he was the guy.
Pearl Harbor twenty minutes early, you know the MO... sloppy.

There was more backpedaling over the Saloman Building in three days than I've ever seen before. There was a lot of Enron and other dirt in there from a lot of agencies' work-- buried in the debris. Not to mention the Command Center could have sustained everything short of a direct Fission hit, much less a couple of 'fires' floors away--
and everybody got the bugout order anyway.

What absolutely stones me to this day is how Rudy could have been a NY State prosecutor and still break the first rule of evidence: "Never disturb a crime scene until everything's pulled out and cataloged." He scrubbed the whole WTC site like he was on a mission from Glob. Not a cricket....
Hey Rudy, BTW where's all the bullion now? We saw the vans pulled into B1 loadin' up... inquiring dolts need to know.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
what is the best way to discredit something?

Talk about it on ATS.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Excuse me, so sorry if this has already been mentioned...but what happened with the "zombie" incidents that was all over the news last year...

Daily News: People Wonder Of Zombie Outbreak
7 Disturbing New Cases Of Cannibalism

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

the anti gravity story is of interest to me because there was a report in the media about two English men that had invented an anti gravity machine , they appeared on the tv program ( tomorrows world ) and was reported in the news papers , the report stated that British aerospace were interested and were conducting tests . this was long before 1999 but no information has been reported since then .

maybe some one more computer savvy than me ( silver surfer) could shed some light on this story .

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tom.farnhill

Are you sure it was anti-gravity and not electromagnetic propulsion?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

teachtaire
reply to post by tom.farnhill

Are you sure it was anti-gravity and not electromagnetic propulsion?
yes i am sure , they stated anti gravity , i think it was in the seventies .

there was quite a buzz about it at the time then all went quiet and nothing more was reported

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
WOW! I read every page and I must say, I love this thread!
I Remember reading somewhere that someone saw a glass coke bottle on the moon when they where showing it on t.v.
But please I need more of this thread!

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
good thread it would be a shame to let this die

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

Hi guys,
Just saw this one. Made me wonder. If anybody knows what's up let me know.
news.yahoo.com...

Azarien

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

monkeySEEmonkeyDO
It is up to us to remember these coverups, and to hold people accountable. Please add more to the list!

Here's a relevant example when Poland's official UFO files went 'missing' - there's still content about the story on the thread below but it seems all other links have been removed from the internet:

The Polish air forces gather and analyze PRL reports on the pilots' meetings with unidentified flying objects. In the folder named "The Unknown" gathered dozens of reports. In the 1990's Invaluable data disappeared.

Poland's UFO files go missing

There's also some relevant info here about stolen classified UFO files from the Peruvian Government and 'missing' Project Bluebook files.
Cheers.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Tripped on this post last night and couldn't break away from it. Nearly went bonkers with information overload. Good stuff.

Two separate stories/incidents stand out to me as both involved Dugway Proving Ground within a short period of time. Both happened in early 2011 and both stories received some attention right here on ATS. I will try to find the original postings.

The first story is of the missing VX Nerve Agent and the second is of the soldier who just happened to go missing after running out of gas somewhere on the military range. I haven't personally followed up on either story since but they both came and went and I was certainly intrigued by both at the time.

Here is link to Salt Lake Tribune story on missing soldier. search suspended for missing Dugway soldier

Here are original ATS postings for both: Missing soldier

Missing VX Nerve Agent

Admittedly, the missing VX post was a rather lame post with just a link and little to no info. Keep digging though and it turns into a whole lot more. Was it a hoax? Was it perpetrated as a hoax to actually cover up the truth? Was it covering up something else? My tummy hurts...where are my crayons?

Now back to searching.
edit on 25-10-2013 by OlympusMons because: grammar and stuff

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Here's one they barely did any reporting on... even though it was more devastating then the Boston Marathon... My question is this, how does the Media know what's more important to report on, when it's less then 24hrs in between both events.... Hmmm.. www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SouthernRain55

That was reportedly to do with people taking a synthetic street drug called "Bath Salts". It's interesting that not much (if anything) has been said about that in the news for over a year; however, hopefully that just means that people are smart enough to have stopped using it after seeing what it can do. Not sure though. I'd still like to know more about where it came from, who created it, etc...

The latest drug epidemic in the states is the flesh-eating Russian drug, Krocodil. yay... So maybe that has just taken attention away from bath salts?

reply to post by VandalX

Well... here's two different views that both agree somebody is responsible and not being held accountable.

#1. Leaning more toward conspiracy
Texas Grain Storage Inc Lawsuit against Monsanto

#2. Leaning more toward criminal recklessness
Donald Adair Responsible for Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion

The official explanation can be read on Wikipedia:

The state fire marshal department said that investigators interviewed "almost 300 people," and followed 160 leads in their initial investigation.
In May, 2013, the Texas Department of Public Safety instructed the Texas Rangers and the McLennan Sheriff's Department to join the Texas Fire Marshall's Office and the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, in the criminal investigation into the explosion.[54][55]
Ultimately, investigators blamed stocks of ammonium nitrate fertilizer stored in a bin inside a seed and fertilizer building on the property for the explosion[56] but failed to identify what started the actual fire which led to the explosion.
Which leans more toward the view in #2, criminal recklessness, but still doesn't explain how it started. I'm no chemist, but maybe someone else could explain the sort of conditions that could cause an "ammonium nitrate accident"?

I've been told that the lawsuit between Texas Grain Storage Inc and Monsanto has allegedly been dropped since the incident. However, I can not find any confirmation to verify this information whatsoever. If anyone wants to follow any bread crumbs, That plant has 3 different names tied to it, all owned by Donald Adair: Adair Grain Inc, West Fertilizer Co, Texas Grain Storage Inc... Not sure which one is currently in lawsuit limbo with Monsanto, but the original lawsuit was filed by Texas Grain Storage Inc...

IF that lawsuit really has been dropped since the incident, that would look mighty suspicious. However, without more information, I'd say all signs point toward recklessness, or a good old fashioned accident.

Any thoughts?
edit on 7-11-2013 by Skeptic462 because: went researching... didn't want to double post.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Skeptic462

Why the hell should I believe some B.S. story on the MSM about "Bath Salts" when they lie about everything else?

Nope, aint gonna happen.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

Actually, you can buy "bath salts" at gas stations and smoke shops all over. Apparently they're legal. It's a convoluted and modular compound, so when they've tried to regulate it by making the compound illegal, the makers bypass the law by making subtle changes to the compound.

I know what I'm about to say will just be "hearsay", but I just learned that one of my wife's co-workers had a best friend who recently died from an episode caused by a bath-salt overdose. No more than a week ago. I sparked the conversation after reading the post here. "Hey, remember bath-salts?", "Speaking of bath salts, you'll never believe this!" was basically the start of that conversation. Anyway, the guy was super into drugs, started doing BS, bought them from a gas station near his apartment in Indiana. Started taking more and more, and one day he took too much. He died very gruesomely according to the co-worker, but he didn't want to say how.

Pretty straight forward to me.

What I still can't determine is who (or what groups) are actually manufacturing the drug.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Skeptic462

I'm also leaning more towards the criminal recklessness too... BUT... I'm more concerned about the lack of media coverage, when the event happened! It almost happened with in a 24 hr window! The explosion was 100 times greater then Boston with more devastation... But the media mostly stayed with Boston, why? It's as if they knew that Texas was an accident, but the marathon attack wasn't!! How can they come to that conclusion, without any facts to back it up, so early after it happened? I would like to know how the media "KNEW", that Boston was more important to stick with! I mean... It's like 2 people, with 2 firecrackers, throwing them during a parade, but the very next day, on the other side of town, someone throws dynamite into a house... What would you be reporting on? Where would you send Anderson Cooper? It's almost like the media was "TOLD"... stay with Boston!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join