It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I believe is proof of ets on earth -

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by daluniverse

Originally posted by Blue Shift

thousands of different civilisations living in different time periods and different ends of the worlds ALL HAVE THE SAME STORY OF BEINGS COMING DOWN FROM THE SKY.. you telling me theyre lying? because if your going to say `oh well its hearsay` .. then you are basically stating that all these civilisations are lying!

Not "lying," necessarily. Yeah, Stephen King is essentially lying when he writes about weird demons plaguing some small town in Maine. Or you could call it fiction, or mythologizing, or just trying to come up with an explanation to fit something unknown. Either way, it's just as much lying for you to take their stories and twist them around into a different story from a different perspective.

Anyway, all any of these stories need to do is present good, solid evidence of advanced technology (more advanced than ours -- and something not made of rocks) and we can perhaps re-interpret what they said. Until then, though, let's just say they made up some stories to help illustrate some moral or civil lesson. Not that they were diligent, objective historians recording actual events.

did you know that it is documented that during the black death plague, demonic entities, orbs and crafts would be seen spraying things into the atmosphere? this is well documented.
the whole `grim reaper` thing comes from the black death plague when thousands witnessed beings all in black descend and spray into the atmosphere, fields etc

A link to this well documented information would be usefull.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

Originally posted by Blue Shift

thousands of different civilisations living in different time periods and different ends of the worlds ALL HAVE THE SAME STORY OF BEINGS COMING DOWN FROM THE SKY.. you telling me theyre lying? because if your going to say `oh well its hearsay` .. then you are basically stating that all these civilisations are lying!

Not "lying," necessarily. Yeah, Stephen King is essentially lying when he writes about weird demons plaguing some small town in Maine. Or you could call it fiction, or mythologizing, or just trying to come up with an explanation to fit something unknown. Either way, it's just as much lying for you to take their stories and twist them around into a different story from a different perspective.

Anyway, all any of these stories need to do is present good, solid evidence of advanced technology (more advanced than ours -- and something not made of rocks) and we can perhaps re-interpret what they said. Until then, though, let's just say they made up some stories to help illustrate some moral or civil lesson. Not that they were diligent, objective historians recording actual events.

did you know that it is documented that during the black death plague, demonic entities, orbs and crafts would be seen spraying things into the atmosphere? this is well documented.
the whole `grim reaper` thing comes from the black death plague when thousands witnessed beings all in black descend and spray into the atmosphere, fields etc

A link to this well documented information would be usefull.

google is your friend
many of the writing, news reports and books from the times talked about this

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

Google is not my friend. You brought it up as a way to bolster your point, it's your job to supply the proof. Otherwise I'll just write it off as garbage. I'm not prepared to wade through pages and pages of nonsense to find something, some sliver of information that might be credible. If you've already done that then it's your responsibility to supply links to any info that you deem worthy.

Im genuinley interested, I really am. I'll look forward to seeing what you can come up with.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

The first outbreak of the Plague in Europe followed an unusual series of events. Between 1298 and 1314, seven large "comets" were seem over Europe; one was of "awe-inspiring blackness." .................. To the people of Europe, these sightings were considered omens of the Plague which soon followed.

It is true that some reported "comets" were probably just that; comets.......... On the other hand it is important to note that almost any unusual object in the sky was called a "comet." .............
This leads us to wonder how many other ancient "comets" were actually similar rocketlike objects. When we are confronted with an old report of a comet, we therefore do not really know what kind of thing we are dealing with unless there is a fuller description. A report of a sudden increase in "comets" or similar celestial phenomena may, in fact, mean an increase in UFO activity.

The link between unusual aerial phenomena and the Black Death was established immediately during the first outbreaks of the Plague in Asia. As one historian tells us: The first reports (of the plague) came out of the East. They were confused, exaggerated, frightening, as reports from that quarter of the world so often are; descriptions of storms and earthquakes; of meteors and comets trailing noxious gases that killed trees and destroyed the fertility of the land.

The above passage indicates that strange flying objects were doing more than just spreading disease; they were also apparently spraying chemical or biological defoliants from the air. The above passage echoes the ancient Mesopotamian tablets which described defoliation of the landscape by ancient Custodial "gods.".........

The connection between aerial phenomena and plague had begun centuries before the Black Death. We saw examples in our earlier discussion of Justinians's plague. We read from another source about a large plague that had reportedly broken out in the year 1117 -- almost 250 years before the Black Death. That plague was also preceded by unusual celestial phenomena........

Once the medieval Black Death got started, noteworthy aerial phenomena continued to accompany the dread epidemic..............

Sightings of unusual aerial phenomena usually occurred from several minutes to a year before an outbreak of Plague. Where there was a gap between such a sighting and the arrival of the Plague, a second phenomenon was sometimes reported: The appearance of frightening humanlike figures dressed in black. Those figures were often seen on the outskirts of a town or village and their presence would signal the outbreak of an epidemic almost immediately. A summary written in 1682 tells of one such visit a century earlier:

In Brandengurg (Germany) there appeared in 1559 horrible men of whom at first fifteen and later on twelve were seen......... the others (had) fearful faces and long scythes, with which they cut at the oats, so that the swish could be heard at a great distance, but the oats remained standing........ The visit of the strange men to the oat fields was followed immediately by a severe outbreak of the Plague in Brandenburg.

This incident raises intriguing questions: who were the mysterious figures? What were the long scythe-like instruments they had that emitted a loud swishing sound? It appears that the "scythes" may have been long instruments designed to spray poison or germ-laden gas. This would mean that the townspeople misinterpreted the movement of the "scythes" as an attempt to cut oats when, in fact, the movements were the act of spraying aerosols on the town. Similar men dressed in black were reported in Hungary........... there appeared so many black riders that the opinion was prevalent that the Turks were making a secret raid, but who rapidly disappeared again, and thereupon a raging plague broke out in the neighborhood.

Strange men dressed in black, "demons" and other terrifying figures were observed in other European communities. The frightening creatures were often observed carrying long "brooms," "scythes," or "swords" that were used to "sweep" or "knock at" the doors of people's homes. The inhabitants of those homes fell ill with plague afterwards. It is from these reports that people created the popular image of "Death" as a skeleton or demon carrying a scythe. The scythe came to symbolize the act of Death mowing down people like stalks of grain.........

Of all the phenomena connected to the Black Death, by far the most frequently reported were the strange, noxious "mists." The vapors were often observed even when other phenomena were not.
Mr. Nohl points out that moist pestilential fogs were "a feature which preceded the epidemic throughout its whole course." A great many physicians of the time took it for granted that the strange mists caused the Plague. The connection was established at the very beginning of the Black Death.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
That's my avatar, just like to make it absolutely plain that the guy who started this thread and I, have nothing to do with each other at all.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croda
Hey, great job. That was a pretty convincing post.

Facts are facts.

THOUSANDS of ancient civilizations all with the EXACT same story would certainly be undeniable proof.

Thousands?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer

Originally posted by Croda
Hey, great job. That was a pretty convincing post.

Facts are facts.

THOUSANDS of ancient civilizations all with the EXACT same story would certainly be undeniable proof.

Thousands?

Just repeating what the OP said.

But yeah, seriously. THOUSANDS of ancient civilizations. They can't possibly all be wrong.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

google is your friend
many of the writing, news reports and books from the times talked about this

It is you who brought forth such a mighty claim. It is you who needs to provide this absolute proof. You said:

absolute proof of ets on earth - can NOT be denied!

Yet, I see no absolute proof posted. None at all.

Please stand behind your claim. Please do not ask members to back your claim. Please do not ask members to go on a hunt to find things when it is you who makes the huge claim.
edit on October 8th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I don't think there were "thousands" of ancient civilizations. Maybe more than can be counted on both hands ....

Sumerian, Israel, Babylon, Egypt, Rome, Germania, Aztec, China, .......etc.

Not thousands.

You should read the first chapter of Ezekiel.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
okay
well coming from jewish family (long live israel)!!
even though i believe in a creator of all, i am not into judaism at all, i believe most religions today (islam ESPECIALLY) are man made, but my point is this
the `cloud of god`
shechina as they call it in hebrew
followed the jews through the desert and it also desended onto mount sinai...

what is this cloud

theres many reports of cloaked ufos as clouds

also the `mana bread` which fell to the jews to provide food when they were in the desert.. seems to have fallen from some kind of craft

the whole `passover` festival comes form the plagues where `god passed over` the jewish homes and killed the first born of each egyptian.. well why would he need to pass over and do it one by one, couldnt he simply do it all at once? it would show that god needed some form of transport.

also the well known story of elijah and the chariot of fire which theres no need to go into

oh this is nothing to do with `what ive read on a forum` its from my own knowledge because im fluent in hebrew both ancient hebrew and the modern hebrew thats spoken today, and many words such as `shomayim` (heavens `elohim/elokim` (gods) `kochovim ` (stars) are all plural, when talking about these things.. why is that?

also the term `god` in hebrew changes many times from `elohim, adonai, shadi` etc i think theres seven different terms to describe him en.wikipedia.org...

if you were a god why would you want so many different names

what am i getting at with all this?
if you apply some common sense to all these things which simply dont add up, you realise these are not gods, they are simply advanced entities
edit on 8-10-2010 by daluniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

what am i getting at with all this?
if you apply some common sense to all these things which simply dont add up, you realise these are not gods, they are simply advanced entities

And there is the root of your logical problem and your OP.

Common sense does not equal proof of anything.

Simple test for you:

Common sense tells us that the earth is flat, because that's how it looks as far as we can see.

Common sense also tells us that when we find ourselves in a hole, stop digging!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by dali universe

So why is technology not soaring to incredible heights and humanity not a civilized global society?

Say what??? First off, there is much in the way of technology that's kept from us but even still......we've gone from handheld lanterns and horse-drawn carriages to Microwaves in a matter of years! No where in recorded history has there ever been such a major industrial leap.

Think about it. Just think from 1500's to 1900. Not much changed. Culturally things changed but certainly not in the way of technology. But since the advent of electricity, cars and planes.....we took off.

What? Humans just all of a sudden tapped into their 'smarts' after electricity? Doesn't make historical or logical sense. Something happened that gave us a hand in this gigantic leap. Here enters 1947.

And now? Damn, every other week, technology gets up-graded rendering last weeks (cell-phones...TV...computers) obsolete!

I don't know how much higher (soaring wise) you'd like things to take us but for me, I can't keep up with it now and it's actually pissing me off.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
That's my avatar, just like to make it absolutely plain that the guy who started this thread and I, have nothing to do with each other at all.

Glad you pointed that out because I thought the OP was you. No one should share avatars because we get immediately recognized via them (and then, our names).
And thanks OP for changing yours. One creepy run-away truck is enough to look at

edit on 8-10-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by FireMoon

Glad you pointed that out because I thought the OP was you. No one should share avatars because we get immediately recognized via them (and then, our names).
And thanks OP for changing yours. One creepy run-away truck is enough to look at

edit on 8-10-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

damit
btw i didnt steal it off him, somebody on godlikeproductions had it
note it wasnt the same one as the size of my pic was much biger and u cudnt see the wheels

i did find it to be a really funny random pic

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by dali universe

So why is technology not soaring to incredible heights and humanity not a civilized global society?

Say what??? First off, there is much in the way of technology that's kept from us but even still......we've gone from handheld lanterns and horse-drawn carriages to Microwaves in a matter of years! No where in recorded history has there ever been such a major industrial leap.

Think about it. Just think from 1500's to 1900. Not much changed. Culturally things changed but certainly not in the way of technology. But since the advent of electricity, cars and planes.....we took off.

What? Humans just all of a sudden tapped into their 'smarts' after electricity? Doesn't make historical or logical sense. Something happened that gave us a hand in this gigantic leap. Here enters 1947.

And now? Damn, every other week, technology gets up-graded rendering last weeks (cell-phones...TV...computers) obsolete!

I don't know how much higher (soaring wise) you'd like things to take us but for me, I can't keep up with it now and it's actually pissing me off.

thank you, your the first person on these kind of boards who took the words right out of my mouth, skeptics say that we evolved in stages ie electricity battery fones planes big planes to rockets etc

you get my drift. when we discover one thing another comes along...

but.. in just 100 or so years? seriously?

when for thousands we allegedly just had our bodies, clay huts horses and carts?
and for 100 years we went from about z to a just like that?

give me a break

humans have DEFINATLY had a helping hand!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

In Eastern Christianity, the most widely used Christogram is a four-letter ICXC- a traditional abbreviation of the Greek words for “Jesus Christ”. The Christogram is split: “IC” on the left of the Cross and “XC” on the right with a bar above the letters, indicating that it is a sacred name.

Is this what you are seeing... i am not sure what you mean by the rest of your post

GummB

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

thank you, your the first person on these kind of boards who took the words right out of my mouth, skeptics say that we evolved in stages ie electricity battery fones planes big planes to rockets etc

you get my drift. when we discover one thing another comes along...

but.. in just 100 or so years? seriously?

when for thousands we allegedly just had our bodies, clay huts horses and carts?
and for 100 years we went from about z to a just like that?

give me a break

humans have DEFINATLY had a helping hand!

Some interesting insight upon this concept can be found here.

In his book "Mindsteps to the Cosmos" (HarperCollins, August 1983), Gerald S. Hawkins elucidated his notion of 'mindsteps', dramatic and irreversible changes to paradigms or world views. He identified five distinct mindsteps in human history, and the technology that accompanied these "new world views": the invention of imagery, writing, mathematics, printing, the telescope, rocket, computer, radio, TV... "Each one takes the collective mind closer to reality, one stage further along in its understanding of the relation of humans to the cosmos." He noted: "The waiting period between the mindsteps is getting shorter. One can't help noticing the acceleration." Hawkins' empirical 'mindstep equation' quantified this, and gave dates for future mindsteps. The date of the next mindstep (5; the series begins at 0) is given as 2021, with two more successively closer mindsteps, until the limit of the series in 2053. His speculations ventured beyond the technological:

Basically the theories boil down to this...

Each discovery that we make becomes an ever widening foundation for future discoveries. Like a pyramid, it takes much work on the bottom layers, but with each increase, it becomes easier and easier to finish each level. The previous discoveries working in unison to make each succeeding discovery more likely and possible.

Nothing at all magical or otherworldly about it.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

You think we have technology.
Others think we have lost technology.
Others are waiting for technology from above in the name of ETs.
Well what if we were left in the lurch without a fresh supply or became
self sufficient.
Perhaps as the Indian inhabitants of the Americas.
As deliberated in a recent PBS TV show the best thing to happen to Europe and
the rest of the world was getting a fresh supply of food from the Americas.
Its still going on with perhaps better products from South America.

But here is a catch from Dr. Fell who places the Americas Indians as decedents
of BC travelers up to the fall of Rome AD 400.
That means in 1,000 years, till Columbus in 1492, the America lost all the
ancient arts and were considered savages from 1492 on.

What a fate in 1000 years without technology but good food.
Should we do away with technology.
Or seek the forbidden technology of the UFO.

So far we get a lot of sugar for fattening up and a no technology as
in UFOs in a lose lose situation.

edit on 10/8/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Protostellar

how about this...
can you proove to me that thousands of cultures, civilsations, millions of people
have all lied/hoaxed/misinterperated?

For your own credibility, and to the benefit of this thread, can you please list at least 75 of these civilizations you are refering to? You've referred to "thousands of civilizations" twice now.
edit on 8-10-2010 by Protostellar because: (no reason given)

Quoting myself from page 2 to point out you've conveniently ignored my post, OP.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

how about this...
can you proove to me that thousands of cultures, civilsations, millions of people
have all lied/hoaxed/misinterperated?

For your own credibility, and to the benefit of this thread, can you please list at least 75 of these civilizations you are refering to? You've referred to "thousands of civilizations" twice now.
edit on 8-10-2010 by Protostellar because: (no reason given)

Quoting myself from page 2 to point out you've conveniently ignored my post, OP.

self explanitary really my good friend
hundreds of native american tribes
the ancient chinese
hindus

all talk about their `gods from the heavens`

then on top we have the mayans the greeks the egyptians the aztecs so on
there has to be thousands

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join