It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I believe is proof of ets on earth -

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If the visiting ETs had craft that could travel across the galaxy, why would they need to resort to using fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters when they got here? What advantages does a helicopter offer the ET that a spaceship does not?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by daluniverse
did you know that it is documented that during the black death plague, demonic entities, orbs and crafts would be seen spraying things into the atmosphere? this is well documented.
the whole `grim reaper` thing comes from the black death plague when thousands witnessed beings all in black descend and spray into the atmosphere, fields etc

I'm sorry. I really can't have an intelligent discussion with you until you learn the actual facts behind these stories, and not just some summary from whatever dubious source you're referencing. Good luck.

ive spent a long time looking up sources and doccuments, and there were thousands of reports from that time of crafts spraying into the sky, and of weird cloaked entities appearing.. i think your the one who hasnt spent a second researching...

www.cassiopaea.org...

“People were reporting ‘comets.’ But they were clearly not comets
from the descriptions. People were reporting bright flying objects and said
the aerial objects were spraying gas, which they called ‘mists’ that caused
the Black Death.” - William Bramley, Atty., The Gods of Eden

In a number of villages and towns, people would report human-like figures dressed in black would appear on the outskirts of town with a long instrument they would wave back and forth. Right after that, a plague would break out. Sometimes people reported seeing these figures walking through town with these long instruments and right afterwards, the plague would break out in those towns.

edit on 8-10-2010 by daluniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
There are countless stories recounted throughout history and all over the world of animals talking. Is that proof that animals talk?

Every civilization ever has had beliefs about, and told stories about, an afterlife. Does that mean that there is an afterlife?

When humans in the distant future look at the what we have left behind, they will find countless stories of ETs. Should they take that as proof that our civilization is in contact with ETs?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by vanhippi

okay look at this

you can clearly make out helicopter, tank, submarine etc

now the skeptical explanation is `these markings were caused by water erosion over time`

give me a break

its very obvious that somebody at that time saw those things and drew them down!

I can very clearly see a helicopter, and some other sort of aviation vehicle thing. I'd say, if this was real and the carving in the stone was done by ancient civilizations, that either:

1) They could look into the future and see these things for themselves

OR

2) The "Gods" that came from the sky, knew these things were going to excist, because they either helped design them OR could themselves see into the future? Otherwise, it could be coincidence that it looks like a helicopter, but I highly doubt that.

thank you, the skeptic will always say `well its hearsay` or `its just a coincidence` but i look at that as garbage

you have these ancient cultures who werent suposed to have had anything apart from clay huts pots and pans... whos knowledge of the universe, stars, and planets which are beyond even the sight of the naked eye on a clear night, far surpasses the average persons`s knowledge today!
how did they know all this.. coincidence? yes right!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
my good man ,first thank you for your thread , second i would like to say that i do agree with you ,i dont need proof to know that their are E.Ts ,to me its just common sens now ..but for others its not so easy ,and finally i would like to say that if you provided a video or a pic of a real alien ,people that want to believe will believe ,but people that do not want to believe will not believe , anyway manythanks and best of luck to you in your quest to bring truth

Nephi

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I can't seemto find the "absolute proof of ets on earth." You're going to have to dig a lot deeper if you want to convince the world what you know is indeed the truth.

link   
reply to post by daluniverse

Thats great! You PROVED nothing! You just re trod a well trodden path, and added absolutely nothing , NOTHING to the debate! My scincerest of congratulations to you!

I would love to see someone actualy provide the proof they claim to have. But its always some mystic BS with no physical evidence, no craft parts, alien DNA, amazing provable abilities handed on from some psychic race of space people. No... just more Aliens are Gods BS.
Dissapointing.

link   

Originally posted by vanhippi

I'm not a skeptic. I just want to see sources of information you believe will make someone believe what you're saying.

OTHERWISE skeptics will brush this off as opinion and this whole thread does become meaningless.

I'd like to see images, quotes, videos or whatever, that helps explain your theory in more detail

Hi Van there is a good and well written book called The Sirius Mystery by Robert Temple
It delves into a 5000 year old story of alien contact also many Native Americam Tribes such as thr Hopi talk of such things - Not saying to believe it but well worth checking out

excuse my typos
edit on 8-10-2010 by artistpoet because: typos

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

okay look at this

now the skeptical explanation is `these markings were caused by water erosion over time`

give me a break

its very obvious that somebody at that time saw those things and drew them down!

Nice, making up stories. I'm sure no one said that.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

Thats great! You PROVED nothing! You just re trod a well trodden path, and added absolutely nothing , NOTHING to the debate! My scincerest of congratulations to you!

I would love to see someone actualy provide the proof they claim to have. But its always some mystic BS with no physical evidence, no craft parts, alien DNA, amazing provable abilities handed on from some psychic race of space people. No... just more Aliens are Gods BS.
Dissapointing.

how about this...
can you proove to me that thousands of cultures, civilsations, millions of people
have all lied/hoaxed/misinterperated?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SinkingSun

okay look at this

give me a break

Nice, making up stories. I'm sure no one said that.

wow.. im making up stories?

it is well known that the scientists and the skeptics explanation of the `famous pharo helicopter` and drawings which were found at the tomb of abydos is `water erosion over time...

so dont you DARE accuse me of making up stories!

ps i notice this attitude very often from skeptics, theyll be a story like `airport shut down due to ufo` and their immediate reaction is `what a load of cobblers`!
edit on 8-10-2010 by daluniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Croda
If the visiting ETs had craft that could travel across the galaxy, why would they need to resort to using fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters when they got here? What advantages does a helicopter offer the ET that a spaceship does not?

According to some legends the "gods" used different aircrafts; One type of "chariot" withing Earths Atmosphere, and another "chariot" for travelling in space.

The winged craft or rocket-like type of craft described in the legends, is apparently the craft used for aeronautic travel within the Atmosphere, while the larger crafts, or "The Gods heavenly abode" was resting further up or in Space

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Okay... so weve established the fact that we had advanced beings coming down to earth... great!

I wish there really was some tangible proof, but you've established no "fact".

All you've done is to convince yourself. Sorry, but there it is.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
btw quick question why are all pharos depicted with a weird curvy stick as a beard

take king tut for instance

he was just a boy, how would he have a long beard?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Originally posted by Croda

According to some legends the "gods" used different aircrafts; One type of "chariot" withing Earths Atmosphere, and another "chariot" for travelling in space.

The winged craft or rocket-like type of craft described in the legends, is apparently the craft used for aeronautic travel within the Atmosphere, while the larger crafts, or "The Gods heavenly abode" was resting further up or in Space

OK, but mid-20th century Earth technology was the best they could muster for moving within Earth's atmosphere?

That's why I have a problem with the picture of the helicopter. Yeah, it looks like a helicopter, but if we're going to say that logic points to ETs being here at that time, we also have to say that logic points to them being able to do better than a huey.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

Dissapointing.

how about this...
can you proove to me that thousands of cultures, civilsations, millions of people

It's YOUR thread claiming "absolute proof".

Not up to TrueBrit to prove anything.

Still waiting for your "absolute proof".

Really hope someone comes up with some, but so far it hasn't been you.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Sorry OP I don't see absolute and incontrovertible proof here. I see only conjecture and interpretation. While it is true that I cannot, without error, say that I know what these ancient civilizations were seeking to portray in their art, it is also true that you cannot either.

Occams razor does not cut in the direction of fanciful explanation. It slices in the direction of the most mundane and rational answer. In this case, that would mean spirituality, symbolism, or a modern lack of knowledge about cultural particulars - and not aliens.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

btw quick question why are all pharos depicted with a weird curvy stick as a beard

take king tut for instance

he was just a boy, how would he have a long beard?

Not sure.
Why are all members of British Parliament depicted with long, curly, white hair?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Hey there daluniverse, I'm gonna star and flag you just for your pure passion and belief

You might just want to reign it in a teeny weeny little bit because it can be a big turn off to the very people you're trying to inform.

I personally go for the 'what if' approach ... it allows people to make-up their own mind ... if they choose not to believe it's their choice ... but at least you pointed things out to them.

Check-out my website 'The Atlantean Analysis - Experiment Man ... Laboratory Earth' ... it's all about the links between the creation stories of ancient civilizations around the world ... and their premise that their God(s) came from the skies.

I think you might enjoy the read if this is your particular subject of interest ... lots of pictures and a few videos to add depth ... we have to think like an ancient to understand the way they related their information to the generations far into their future (us) ... we have to acknowledge both right and left hemispheres of the brain to get a clearer picture ... and look for corresponding links within the realms of science / history / religion etc to provide confirmation and access the big picture.

I've been working on this project for over 10yrs now and finally decided to share my findings ... but you have to remember you will never get everyone to think the way you do ... and you really shouldn't expect them to ... those God(s) of ancient times gave us the gift of 'freewill'

>>>link to The Atlantean Analysis

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

how about this...

For your own credibility, and to the benefit of this thread, can you please list at least 75 of these civilizations you are refering to? You've referred to "thousands of civilizations" twice now.
edit on 8-10-2010 by Protostellar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join