It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I believe is proof of ets on earth -

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I have something to say which 100 per cent prooves ets have come to earth... anybody who says it isnt proof is not using rational thinking or logic!

Now, i mentioned this on my other `reptilian thoughts` thread but nobody really was interested, so here we go.

WE KNOW that in ancient times, egptian, mayan, aztek etc .. thousands of different civilisations living in different time periods and different ends of the worlds ALL HAVE THE SAME STORY OF BEINGS COMING DOWN FROM THE SKY.. you telling me theyre lying? because if your going to say `oh well its hearsay` .. then you are basically stating that all these civilisations are lying! I think id believe thousands of civilisations all with the same stories, above some skeptic in 2010 who says `well its hearsay`!

Okay... so weve established the fact that we had advanced beings coming down to earth... great!
Now.. who were these beings? Obviously if they truly did have chariots of fire, and they did descend from the stars, then this would make beings thousands of years ago have technology milleniums in advance even of us!
So all the more so compare it to back then when humans didn even have electricity planes cars guns nothing, to see such advanced beings literally would only have ONE explanation for them... GODS!

Obviously in this day and age we are mature enough to know that just because you are more technologicaly advanced than somebody does not make you a wizard/god/creator of all!

So whats my point??? We can see from ancient times without a shadow of doubt that advanced entities came to earth.. there is absolutly NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER that this happened!
And anybody denying it seriously needs their brain checked out because THEYRE THE ONES denying rational logical thinking!

Oh and as a side point, the people who claim they are `government craft`.. you teling me thousands of years ago when people saw these things they were still `government craft`?
give me a break

In 2010 there should be no doubt in everyones` minds that not only do ets exist but they have been coming to earth since the dawn of times and playing ruler, and `god` with us!

Wake up.. skeptics claim `extrodinary claims require extrodinary evidence`? i put that same ball in YOUR COURT.. .. it would be an extrodinary coincidence for all these people and civilisations to be lying/hoaxing/after money/deluded/mistaken for balloons/government craft etc etc.. if you are telling me that the thousands of cases, and millions of people whove witnessed them ALL come into the above category that would be an extrodinary coincidence, and hence, an extrodinary claim!

Ets exist.. and skeptics, get over yourselves!
We`re not the only game in town!
Why do ets have an interest in us when we`re just a tiny planet and theres probably billions of habitable planets out there? i dont know nor do i presume to know
edit on 10-9-2010 by Springer because: To make the title reflect the content more accurately.

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Your thread proves nothing, not everything ever witnessed in the sky wasE.T. That is rational thinking....

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I agree with what you're saying, But I don't agree with the way you're saying it. Drawings on a wall prove nothing.

I'd like to read up on some of your sources and links to any websites you believe without a "shadow of a doubt" prove ET's have visited earth. Because otherwise, this whole thread is just based on your opinion.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I honestly think ET's have visited, but I'd like to read through sources and information you think would make someone believe what you're saying

Just askin'

edit on 19 8uFriday10 20 by vanhippi because: Spelling (As Always)

edit on 19 8uFriday10 20 by vanhippi because: More Spelling

edit on 19 8uFriday10 20 by vanhippi because: Very picky over spelling and errors :-/

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
There's no proof to see here. The thoughts aren't new either. I do somewhat agree, though, and the existence of ET's on this planet throughout history seems to be inevitable to me.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by vanhippi
I agree with what you're saying, But I don't agree with the way you're saying it. Drawings on a wall proove nothing.

I'd like to read up on some of your sources and links to any websites you believe without a "showdow of a doubt" proove ET's have visited earth. Because otherwise, this whole thread is just based on your opinion.

I'm not disagreesing with you, I honestly think ET's have visited, but I'd like to read through sources and information you think would make someone believe what you're saying

Just askin'

i havent watched the history programe nor have i watched zacharia sitchins movies, my point is this

a pestimist will say ` a glass is half empty` and an optimist will say `a glass is half full`

if somebody is looking at it from a skeptical mind frame they will ALWAYS be skeptical...

edit on 8-10-2010 by daluniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
What if The Government is a lot older than you think?
The ones that rule, they have been here for a very long time, before there was humans, they have been here, in this solar system, in this galaxy. Who is to say that our governments haven't teamed up with them? formed alliances?

Who is to say that these beings haven't infiltrated our daily lives, and live like us, but are not us and they know it? There is a BIG SECRET being kept out in the open. Of course they were there then, and they are here now, they may have changed faces, but it's still the same game brother.

link   
reply to post by daluniverse

I'm not a skeptic. I just want to see sources of information you believe will make someone believe what you're saying.

OTHERWISE skeptics will brush this off as opinion and this whole thread does become meaningless.

I'd like to see images, quotes, videos or whatever, that helps explain your theory in more detail

link   

Good thread S&F my friend it makes sense. Thing I always wonder is, DID THE VISITORS DESCRIBE THEMSELVES AS GODS OR DID HUMANITY?

link   
okay look at this

you can clearly make out helicopter, tank, submarine etc

now the skeptical explanation is `these markings were caused by water erosion over time`

give me a break

its very obvious that somebody at that time saw those things and drew them down!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hey, great job. That was a pretty convincing post.

Facts are facts.

THOUSANDS of ancient civilizations all with the EXACT same story would certainly be undeniable proof.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Good thread S&F my friend it makes sense. Thing I always wonder is, DID THE VISITORS DESCRIBE THEMSELVES AS GODS OR DID HUMANITY?

this is a point ive always wondered about
did they said `we are gods` or did the humans say `they must be gods`

either way they clearly lapped it up and enjoyed ruling over humanity as can be seen by the ancient gods!

which shows that even if they didnt say we are gods, they still acted iresponsibly and should have said `woa hang on, were not gods`

but they didnt, they enjoyed being worshiped as gods.. if they didnt, you wouldnt have had one after the other coming down to earth

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by daluniverse
thousands of different civilisations living in different time periods and different ends of the worlds ALL HAVE THE SAME STORY OF BEINGS COMING DOWN FROM THE SKY.. you telling me theyre lying? because if your going to say `oh well its hearsay` .. then you are basically stating that all these civilisations are lying!

Not "lying," necessarily. Yeah, Stephen King is essentially lying when he writes about weird demons plaguing some small town in Maine. Or you could call it fiction, or mythologizing, or just trying to come up with an explanation to fit something unknown. Either way, it's just as much lying for you to take their stories and twist them around into a different story from a different perspective.

Anyway, all any of these stories need to do is present good, solid evidence of advanced technology (more advanced than ours -- and something not made of rocks) and we can perhaps re-interpret what they said. Until then, though, let's just say they made up some stories to help illustrate some moral or civil lesson. Not that they were diligent, objective historians recording actual events.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I agree with Vanhippi. As in I agree there have been ET visitations for thousands if not millions of years and that is probably what our ancestors were carving and painting into cave walls. The problem is it isn't rock hard conclusive proof. It is very encouraging that civilizations across the Earth who had no contact with each other have all painted or etched similar looking beings and they all share a certain theme about the teachings of people from the stars but you can't exactly prove that is what was actually occurring.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

okay look at this

you can clearly make out helicopter, tank, submarine etc

now the skeptical explanation is `these markings were caused by water erosion over time`

give me a break

its very obvious that somebody at that time saw those things and drew them down!

I can very clearly see a helicopter, and some other sort of aviation vehicle thing. I'd say, if this was real and the carving in the stone was done by ancient civilizations, that either:

1) They could look into the future and see these things for themselves

OR

2) The "Gods" that came from the sky, knew these things were going to excist, because they either helped design them OR could themselves see into the future? Otherwise, it could be coincidence that it looks like a helicopter, but I highly doubt that.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

thousands of different civilisations living in different time periods and different ends of the worlds ALL HAVE THE SAME STORY OF BEINGS COMING DOWN FROM THE SKY.. you telling me theyre lying? because if your going to say `oh well its hearsay` .. then you are basically stating that all these civilisations are lying!

Not "lying," necessarily. Yeah, Stephen King is essentially lying when he writes about weird demons plaguing some small town in Maine. Or you could call it fiction, or mythologizing, or just trying to come up with an explanation to fit something unknown. Either way, it's just as much lying for you to take their stories and twist them around into a different story from a different perspective.

Anyway, all any of these stories need to do is present good, solid evidence of advanced technology (more advanced than ours -- and something not made of rocks) and we can perhaps re-interpret what they said. Until then, though, let's just say they made up some stories to help illustrate some moral or civil lesson. Not that they were diligent, objective historians recording actual events.

did you know that it is documented that during the black death plague, demonic entities, orbs and crafts would be seen spraying things into the atmosphere? this is well documented.
the whole `grim reaper` thing comes from the black death plague when thousands witnessed beings all in black descend and spray into the atmosphere, fields etc

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Exactly so if they didnt say we are gods but still caught on that the natives were untampered with their ways and seen them as gods. And then for them to proclaim to be gods and go alonge with it MEANS TO ME THEY HAVE EGOS which is a sign of their core selves. Why didtnt they come and say we are you =s brotheren and the information of them would of been paessed down accordingly. So to play the game says something about them...

edit on 10/8/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
There isn't a doubt in my mind that UFOs are real, and that there are craft flying around out there with technology we couldn't begin to imagine. Extraterrestrial life, now that's a different story.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

did you know that it is documented that during the black death plague, demonic entities, orbs and crafts would be seen spraying things into the atmosphere? this is well documented.
the whole `grim reaper` thing comes from the black death plague when thousands witnessed beings all in black descend and spray into the atmosphere, fields etc

I'm sorry. I really can't have an intelligent discussion with you until you learn the actual facts behind these stories, and not just some summary from whatever dubious source you're referencing. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Exactly so if they didnt say we are gods but still caught on that the natives were untampered with their ways and seen them as gods. And then for them to proclaim to be gods and go alonge with it MEANS TO ME THEY HAVE EGOS which is a sugn of their core selves. Why didtnt they come and say we are you =s brotheren and the information of them would of been paessed down accordingly. So to play the game says something about them...

this is my very point, also the reason why a lot of architercture is defaced, ie the noses of the sphinxs broken is because when a new god would come down, he would order the destruction of any traces of idols devoted to the previous god!

so we are dealing with beings who will lie, decieve and have no desire other than to rule over humanity, and whom in some statues are depicted as the classic egptian, and some with animal like heads -- great

it sounds really out there, but all logic points to it
edit on 8-10-2010 by daluniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I understand your way of thinking and im on the same side as You. But to be fair we need to understand other people and why do they think diffirently ..

lets take an archeologist who will dig up a coca cola bottle 800years in the future will he think that its a bottle or will he jump to conclusions like (here are 3 ways he could)
1: its obviously an religious artefact it has shape of womans body so its probably some kind of godes..
2: its obviosly an wierd natural occurance cause people at that time could not have know how to make glass
3: lets break it so our scientific dogma preveils (thats a directed joke).

am i wrong? can You imagine such situation?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join