It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom versus Shariah. By Ted Nugent

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by WhatTheory

I would agree, except Nugent has not renounced his past. Obama did.

That is funny considering we really don't know anything truthful regarding obama's past since he refuses to release any of his documents such as his college transcripts. Also, I have never heard him renounce anything of his past including his coc aine habit.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by WhatTheory

I would agree, except Nugent has not renounced his past. Obama did.

That is funny considering we really don't know anything truthful regarding obama's past since he refuses to release any of his documents such as his college transcripts. Also, I have never heard him renounce anything of his past including his coc aine habit.

Classic re-direction from the obvious ridiculous blunder that you committed by trying to support Nugent.

You lost your argument, you looked like a fool. Deal with it.

Parallex.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
Classic re-direction from the obvious ridiculous blunder that you committed by trying to support Nugent.

Huh? What on Earth are you talking about.

You lost your argument, you looked like a fool. Deal with it.

What?
Do you always make no sense when you speak?

What argument are you talking about? I have made no argument one way or the other. I only pointed out the obvious deflection by ridicule instead of talking about the message.

Please try and focus and stay on topic instead of criticizing everyone. Where is your view on the subject? Oh, right, you have not posted one because you are to busy posting negative comments.
Sad, just sad.

edit on 9/27/2010 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Since it was brought up....true Obama hasn't repented for his ways of using coc aine, marijuana, supposed gay sex, blatant sepreratism, racism, shady real estate deals, etc, ad nauseum.......what a horrible politician he is.....he should resign right away so someone with morals can be in office. Exactly what does Teds past have to do with his statements now? Just curious if anyne can enlighten me......thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
IMHO The Islam religion is rather detestable as far as its laws go and i think that many of those from the feminist movement back in the day and now would almost completely agree.
If we were ever headed for a shariah law state even just in communities then America would be utterly destroyed form the inside out like a MRCA infection gone bad. As far as his draft dogging even though it has NOTHING to do with this topic, forcing someone to fight against his wishes, especially in this US, is something we have been against always. Even back in the revolution and civil war it was a sign up if you wish kind of deal. he didn't want to go by golly he wont go!

i pray all this bull gets sorted out one day, hopefully soon

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Kinda like some of the people here and in DC who try to argue the opposite point every chance they get only to go against what others think. It requires little in intelligence to argue any viewpoint to the contrary when one is just an ignorant empty shell of an ass trotting around shouting his or her opinion for the sake of such. Either your in the fight or your on the fence watching others die just so you can sit on that fence and pass judgement against those fighting for what you do not have the balls nor courage to stand up for. Enter America. With its simple minded types now becoming of age who think that we can all talk our way out of a fight and there is no need to be so "hateful" even when others are plotting to blow them up right and left. These are the very ones who use quotes from the bible to impress others who can see right thru them because they were at the same night club just a couple of nights ago. Society no longer cares about the truth but has developed into a society in which people enlist in the military yet crys foul when they have to go off to war, guess all that college money really isn't worth being all one coulda been uh? Kinda like Cindy Sheehan who can't handle the reality of war depsite the fact that her son gave his life for this country then she turned her back on it. Nice values the US teaches eh?

America has become a melting pot for sure, but whats melted here is just the saddest part of the batter that no one can do anything with because everyone is interested in making a dollar off of everyone else regardless of what they have to do in order to get it. Customer service is a joke nowadays because businesses have forgotten what value means and hires simple minded idiots to work at places such as Radio Shack where no one sells radios any longer and the Game Boy toting fool at the counter can't even look you in the eye and say "thank you" after you make a purchase. Sad, sad indeed what this land has and is turning into. All of the idiots who voted for change still look like idiots because rather than change what they got is short-changed all the way around. I mean really people, 4 years of experience equates into being president? Can't really blame Barack Hussein Obama one bit, he is laughing all the way to the looney pen to have lunch with Nutty Nancy Pelosi and Joe Big Mouth Biden because the ways he sees it is that now he has a opension for life, no more having to work. His wife can finally stop blaming whitey for her and her husband's failures and sit back and watch theirselves on Oprah over & over all thanks to the fools our society is turning out right and left.

So, hell yea I GET what Ted says and if people were not so concerned with facebook and twitter they would attempt to understand what is really going on in the world. Of course anyone who constantly must "update" or "follow" anyone is not someone I want to see at the polls. As in the last election. Of course this coming election is not looking too promising either. Done here.

edit on 10/7/2010 by mikelee because: spelling

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Ted shoots straight. problem he's always aiming at his own foot (and never his own head). He's an ill-educated moron who's piece here is going off what he wants to be true and not what is actually true. "They've been quiet denouncing extremism" is a favorite angle of the ignorant and violent white American christian.

There is a google, Ted. It'll give you lots of results for Muslims speaking out. And even that tidal wave of information is just a ripple compared to what's out there.

We're also ignoring the plain fact that, just as I do not have to apologize for the behavior of my neighbor, I don't expect some Indonesian villager to get on multinational news corporations nd denounce some whackjob in egypt. That's a nice little bit of bigotry there, that whole "well, they're all the same and each is as guilty as the next!"

'Course we're talking about a guy who literally caked himself in his own filth to get out of the draft, so "class" is not at the top of his list of personal qualities

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

It wasn't just Ted....

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Who balanced the budget and gave us a surplus?
Oh yeah, Clinton! Thank you for providing his picture above.

And there is also a picture of our favorite, budget busting, war mongering, Nazi sympathizer!
Howdy Georg!e
Well that is a bad thing to say isn't it?
Let's just say Nazi sympathizing runs in "the family."

As if the rest of us don't know what's wrong with this place and the government? As if we don't know all of us have been played for fools for quite awhile now.

Some of us are not brand new to this anarchy thing - we are well aware who is keeping us down, who is shearing us like sheep how they are accomplishing it.
People like Ted are trying to divert our attention from people who are really behind this "movement." Ted is standing there big as life defending the Klan, Washington lobbyist, corporate interests bankers, and greedy GOP politicians, trying to place the blame on minorities, illegal immigrants, the women's movement and liberal democrats instead.

It is an old shell game. If you don't follow the ball it is easy to get lost in the slime and the rhetoric of those placing corporate rights over the rights of the individual.

Nugent is fading fast and this is a way to revive his slagging career. He should stick to music like John Voight should stick to acting.

edit on 8-10-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join