It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang of Lithuanian squatters 'snatch ANOTHER home while owner is out

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
reply to post by Mclaneinc

But I don't use it as an excuse to hate others because of their nationality or skin colour.

And yes, there are quite a few posters in this thread who have quite a history of creating or joining in hate threads.

So, answer the question - why were they not only exonerated but named as victims by the police?

I'll answer that but you explain why you can see no issue with anything they have done.

1st my answer, evidence..

Pure and simple, yes as I have said they were scammed, they were victims of a criminal action and as for the electricity tampering there was no direct link to them that could be used so of course the Police exonerated them, how could they not.

It's just that I cannot understand how you don't see that they acted improperly by both remaining in the house, very obviously bypassing the electric (unless you think a mouse did that) and by stopping the old man from returning to what was his house.

How can you possibly not see the whole point, if it makes you feel better I'll agree they have been proved guilty of nothing but that does not alter the facts they acted improperly.

And as for me, stop the race crap in connection to me, I've stated my views which are logical economic viewpoints. The race bit makes me laugh, I'm 29yrs married and we are a mixed race couple, we get s**t from both sides, we get more racial hatred than you'll ever see in a life time.

For me it works like this, I go on holiday to the states, while there I get arrested for stealing, doing drugs or some similar serious charge, at the end of it I go home. The next time I try to go to the states they won't let me in, why?, because I'm white, Irish or fat, no because I acted like a scumbag and for the better of THEIR country I get banned from going there.

That's what I see and wish was worked here properly....If you can create a racial argument from that then you best tell the United States they are very bad boys and have got it wrong!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I think there is a moral in this story. If you live near someone who is vulnerable due to age or some other reason, watch their back, let them and others know you're doing so and encourage similar behavior in others.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recouper
I think there is a moral in this story. If you live near someone who is vulnerable due to age or some other reason, watch their back, let them and others know you're doing so and encourage similar behavior in others.

I totally agree but here in the UK in area's like mine the old people are scared stiff of every one and with good reason, they are the first that get mugged for money by the druggies, many refuse to go out.

To give you an example, I was over seeing a friend, after doing that I was walking back to the car I had then, I then heard a thud and turned around to see an old lady slumped on the floor, she had tripped. As I approached her I could see the absolute terror in her eye's, it was alarming to me. I made sure she was ok, helped her to her feet when I was sure it was ok to do that, I then walked her back to her door while chatting to her. She was dumbstuck that someone had helped her, been kind, treated her with respect and not hurt her.

I rang my friend to ask him to keep an eye on her for me and they said they had already bumped into her and she was gushing about how kind I'd been, she had thought I was coming to snatch her purse or worse when she first saw me coming to help her.

It so angers me that a poor at risk person should have to feel that way in these times, when I was a kid I was taught to respect your elders, say please and thank you and have always been one of those sorts of people to open doors for people, give my seat up on a bus etc etc.

All I see now are kids on buses who put both feet across the seat so you can't sit down, teens who scream abuse at the elderly because they are an easy target.

Bad times...

edit on 27-9-2010 by Mclaneinc because: spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This would be the same Europe that outlawed self defense (GUNS). Try that in the U.S. and don't forget to bring your knife :-)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is ridiculous kick their heads in if they wont leave this is what violence is for....

why doesnt stuff like this happen to me
I would go get 10 friends and we would party.

edit on 063030p://upMonday by seridium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
In America home owners can protect their property with deadly force....not too many squatters here... hehe

2nd line

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Despite recent displays of total incompetence and despite popular belief our police really aren't THAT stupid, lol.

But I fully understand the sentiments.

yeah i know the police would probly know i was lying but it still comes down to proof...you have a house and mortgage in your name..you go shopping..come back and squatters have taken your home...if you took a golf club to their legs and told the police they broke in and attacked you how could they prove otherwise? they are in YOUR house WITHOUT permission i dont think any explanation from the squatters would stand up in court

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Originally posted by Recouper

I totally agree but here in the UK in area's like mine the old people are scared stiff of every one and with good reason, they are the first that get mugged for money by the druggies, many refuse to go out.

To give you an example, I was over seeing a friend, after doing that I was walking back to the car I had then, I then heard a thud and turned around to see an old lady slumped on the floor, she had tripped. As I approached her I could see the absolute terror in her eye's, it was alarming to me. I made sure she was ok, helped her to her feet when I was sure it was ok to do that, I then walked her back to her door while chatting to her. She was dumbstuck that someone had helped her, been kind, treated her with respect and not hurt her.

I rang my friend to ask him to keep an eye on her for me and they said they had already bumped into her and she was gushing about how kind I'd been, she had thought I was coming to snatch her purse or worse when she first saw me coming to help her.

It so angers me that a poor at risk person should have to feel that way in these times, when I was a kid I was taught to respect your elders, say please and thank you and have always been one of those sorts of people to open doors for people, give my seat up on a bus etc etc.

All I see now are kids on buses who put both feet across the seat so you can't sit down, teens who scream abuse at the elderly because they are an easy target.

Bad times...

edit on 27-9-2010 by Mclaneinc because: spelling

Mclaneinc, I feel terrible when I hear this about the UK. My dad visited Britain during WW2 and was totally impressed with the kindness and gentility of the people there. I followed him into the US Navy and was stationed in Scotland in 1983 and had opportunities to see much of the UK, and it was very pleasant - wonderful people.

It seems like your government has dropped the ball, and forgotten that they must first serve the people of your nation. That's what us US "gun nuts" as the left call us keep fighting against here.

As an American cousin, I hope in the future that the land of the Magna Carta, Lionheart, Drake and Marlborough will fair better my friend.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Need to set up boobie traps in your home to save yourself from this cranky squad of nut bags.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join