It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Forgotten Man - Jon McNaughton (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Against the background of a darkening sky, all of the past Presidents of the United States gather before the White House, as if to commemorate some great event. In the left hand corner of the painting sits a man. That man, with his head bowed appears distraught and hopeless as he contemplates his future. Some of the past Presidents try More.. to console him while looking in the direction of the modern Presidents as if to say, "What have you done?" Many of these modern Presidents, seemingly oblivious to anything other than themselves, appear to be congratulating each other on their great accomplishments. In front of the man, paper trash is blowing in the wind. Crumpled dollar bills, legislative documents, and, like a whisper—the U.S. Constitution beneath the foot of Barack Obama.

this painting is amazing ,i hope you all enjoy , lets hear some thoughts on this

many thanks

Nephi

www.liveleak.com...

also mods if this is not the place for this then please by all means

edit on 19-9-2010 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
no one is interested in this eh,lol

well then trash it mods ! another dumb post by Nephi , sorry all

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
No I loved it, I want a print!! Here this will make it easier for members to watch.

Also here is the link to the Print, roll your mouse over the print to get info.
Print

-Kdial1

edit on 25-9-2010 by kdial1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Weird my post is showing up with your avatar.

Bug in the new ATS formatting I think.

-Kdial1

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

good find

almost made me weep but it also made me angry something SOMETHING clearly has to be done to turn back the tides of the non stop onslaught of american pride,american honor,american valor american respect for each other and its diversity in beliefs.

now is the time of our choosing to make sure that this nation SHALL NOT EVER PERSIH FROM the face of this planet.

stand up for what you believe to be truth
stand up for what you want your life to be
stand up and becounted when others turn to apathy
stand up my fellow americans

stand up and let liberty and freedom of your own destinys be heard around the world and vote- vote with your conscious vote with your hearts vote with your souls.

for once in all of your lives BE HEARD for once
for once in all your lives MAKE THEM LISTEN for to you for a change.

americans you love this country its high time we start acting like americans for once.

god speed and vote in november end the insanity that is what we call today and create a new future a future of what that constitution is meant to be change the system back to its original intention.

my 2 cents

edit on 25-9-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This is best post in a while...thanks for sharing this S&Fs!
I love the look of dire concern and apprehension of all the Ex-Presidents, including the Mount Rushmore Presidents. Brings them to life.
Very powerful...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
that is fantastic!

, Great piece!
Thanks soo much Nephi!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Man, I just had this video sent to me today.

I am glad someone posted it back when it started.

Pretty amazing if you think about it. The concept of Obama stepping on/over the US Constitution. The video was from 2010. Before Obama really started to trast the precious thing.

Some real, serious insight with this one.

join