It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 7's compartmented demolition collapse sequence reveals human intervention.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

the towers had water anks on the roof and
gravity fed the sprinklers, and had stand pipes
to fight fires on any floor wih a one hundred foot hose.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
"The fires were not at the top. They were almost at the top. Dropping water on the top wouldn't do anything but burn off before it got to the fire."

You don't have to drop the water on the roof of the buildings. The manufacturer states the choppers can drop massive amounts of water with precision. For example, dropping the water down the side of the buildings where the impacts were largest would have caused wonders. With precision may also mean they can angle the water into an opening.

In any event, these babies can drop a lot of water in one shot. Since this was far from a raging inferno, even dropping that large an amount of water on the roof in such a short period of time would have quite a difference in firefighting efforts.

This type of firefighting also has the potential to save the lives of the emergency fire personnel, since they are not called upon to enter a burning building and asked to do the impossible with limited resources. The fact that such an effort was not attempted speaks volumes.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

they did not put thermite in the buildings on the day the palnes hit.
this was done prior to 9-11-2010

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

You are up to no good on this thread.
That is my opinion.
The topic is compartmental collapse sequence ...human intervention.

Get back on topic or at least close to it or i will complain to the moderators.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787

You are up to no good on this thread.
That is my opinion.
The topic is compartmental collapse sequence ...human intervention.

Get back on topic or at least close to it or i will complain to the moderators.

LOL!!!! Complain all you want to. The topic included tons of relevant stuff including WTC 1 and 2 was brought down by controlled demolitions.

Am I supposed to only write about stuff you want to talk about concerning the OP's post?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This is straight from the OP's post.

"Demolitions are as good as always planned and executed in compartments (parts).

WTC 2 and 1 were, demo-camouflaged, top-down demolitions.
WTC 7 was a classical, but demo-camouflaged, 45 floors demolition, a so-called bottom-up demolition."
--OP

He's claiming top-down demolition of 1 and 2. Why is that now off topic? It's in his post.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean
reply to post by bsbray11

Read the man's post then. It clearly states WTC 1 and 2 were brought down by controlled demolitions. I started this whole thing by agreeing with him. Instead of jumping on the OP you guys THOUGHT I was easier pickings.

Now I have someone saying helicopters can dump water sideways on a building to put out massive fires in the worlds tallest buildings. All that smoke and heat makes it IMPOSSIBLE to get near it in helo's. Not to mention air traffice was shut down completely. Where are the orders to let helo's fly during a complete shutdown of air traffic?

I stand by my assumption they couldn't put them out. So some math was done. Save 1300 or 200,000. Because if they did nothing all of New York would have burned down.

Why are you so adamantly defending your "assumption" that they were taken down due to an inability to put the fires out? In your 10 or so replies you have not provided one piece of evidence to support your theory. Other than unsubstantiated opinions, provided by you, Any facts that you can prove? or theories support by experts in the field? Are you an expert in the field? Any evidence the fires were out of control at all??

You sound a bit childish, you might want to take it down just a notch. All of New York to burn down, Really?
But no threat in a hastily crafted controled demolition of two 110 floor buildings, that was done during an "out of control fire"? Really? Think about what you are saying,,,

Another question, did the complete shut down of air traffic exclude the news helicopters that were so prevalent?
I enjoy replies by people that are passionate in their views. However, if you are going to defend them so fiercely, you need to do a bit of homework, and maybe provide some facts...

But that's just me..

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The distraction runs rampant already, as usual.
This thread is about WTC 7, not the Twin Towers.

Focus on WTC 7, and any additional information you seem worthy to add, if you don't mind.
I really hate seeing threads become stretched out for tens of pages with totally unrelated distractions of the opening post.

Come Clean, even while I think you are on my side, please refrain from the WTC 1 and 2 subjects.
A tad bit of introspection would be in order, just look back at the amount of posts you spitted out regarding a totally unrelated subject, fires and evacuees in WTC 1 and 2, while I posted about WTC 7, which had no fires so high up, was not hit by any airplane, and had no damage enough from debris from the collapsed North Tower, to be responsible for the collapse. See NIST's final report on WTC 7, their own words.

WTC 7 was already completely evacuated just after 9 o'clock, when Hess and Jennings [R.I.P.] arrived at the entrance, and entered its lobby and went up by elevator to the OEM offices at the 23rd floor, to find it empty, the coffee cups were still filled and steaming but all the screens at the walls were shut off and black.
A tad bit strange for an Emergency office, ain't it?
Build to coordinate exactly this kind of disaster.
When both man tried to evacuate too, the elevators did not function anymore, so they used the eastern stairwell to descend, which attempt failed at the sixth floor, where a huge explosion threw them back up to the seventh floor.
That was around 9:30 a.m., since Barry Jennings vehemently explained in his last interview, that both towers were still standing, when that huge explosion occurred.

And as you could see in my posted Tenants list in the opening post, the evacuation of all these very important and top secret offices should have met at least a lot of disagreement by the CEO's or chiefs of those offices, causing normally quite some delay by telephone calls to the NY mayor's offices or Washington headquarters of these tenants, to ask for authorization to leave all these secrets open for any rescue workers, real or not.
And not the fast and orderly evacuation of 45 floors filled with all these people, which lasted no more than 15 minutes after first impact.
That was not a logical and to be expected timing.

See and hear also my next post with the video taped last interview with Barry Jennings, who died last year, but no death certificate of him has been found yet, while his family says he died.
His review of his experience on 911, together with Michael Hess, undermines the official story and effectively proved it wrong or even an outright lie. He is dead now, which in it self is suspicious, since no death certificate can be found.
See also the next post video with Michael Hess shouting from the northeastern corner 8th floor window in WTC 7, that he wanted to be rescued and then you hear two low frequency explosions, just view it and listen carefully to what they say next...

Remember, everybody not in the know, saw the first impact as a pilots error, until the second plane hit.Then it became logical to see both plane impacts as terror attacks.

So, perhaps there were not so many tenants at their desks as we expected, at 08:46:26 when the first plane impacted the North Tower?

Note that the North Tower was hit first, at 08:46:26 a.m.(NIST), so the decision to evacuate those 45 floors was immediately taken after first word of that plane hit was received where the deciders were sitting. Strange, illogical fast decision. Then at 09:02:54 the South Tower was hit.

Be aware of this remark at the bottom of each page :

Due to member demand, this forum is now under close staff scrutiny.
Any inappropriate comments, insults, topic derailment, or trolling will result in immediate posting ban or account termination.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 5MaveN5

I'm gonna complain to the moderators you called me childish. Or is it childish to complain to moderators?

Look, the OP said that 1 and 2 were brought down by demolitions. I was just supporting his claim with common sense.

Now common sense tells me if 7 can be brought down by human intervention then 1 and 2 can also. It's in his post. It's in his post 1 and 2 were demolished. I'm speaking to that part of his post. I'm speaking to the part where he claims 1 and 2 were brought down by controlled demolitions. But not in the classical sense according to him. I forget if it was top down or bottom up but he claims it was demolished.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop
The distraction runs rampant already, as usual.
This thread is about WTC 7, not the Twin Towers.

Focus on WTC 7, and any additional information you seem worthy to add, if you don't mind.
I really hate seeing threads become stretched out for tens of pages with totally unrelated distractions of the opening post.

Come Clean, even while I think you are on my side, please refrain from the WTC 1 and 2 subjects.
A tad bit of introspection would be in order, just look back at the amount of posts you spitted out regarding a totally unrelated subject, fires and evacuees in WTC 1 and 2, while I posted about WTC 7, which had no fires so high up, was not hit by any airplane, and had no damage enough from debris from the collapsed North Tower, to be responsible for the collapse. See NIST's final report on WTC 7, their own words.

WTC 7 was already completely evacuated just after 9 o'clock, when Hess and Jennings [R.I.P.] arrived at the entrance, and entered its lobby and went up by elevator to the OEM offices at the 23rd floor, to find it empty, the coffee cups were still filled and steaming but all the screens at the walls were shut off and black.
A tad bit strange for an Emergency office, ain't it?
Build to coordinate exactly this kind of disaster.
When both man tried to evacuate too, the elevators did not function anymore, so they used the eastern stairwell to descend, which attempt failed at the sixth floor, where a huge explosion threw them back up to the seventh floor.
That was around 9:30 a.m., since Barry Jennings vehemently explained in his last interview, that both towers were still standing, when that huge explosion occurred.

And as you could see in my posted Tenants list in the opening post, the evacuation of all these very important and top secret offices should have met at least a lot of disagreement by the CEO's or chiefs of those offices, causing normally quite some delay by telephone calls to the NY mayor's offices or Washington headquarters of these tenants, to ask for authorization to leave all these secrets open for any rescue workers, real or not.
And not the fast and orderly evacuation of 45 floors filled with all these people, which lasted no more than 15 minutes after first impact.
That was not a logical and to be expected timing.

See and hear also my next post with the video taped last interview with Barry Jennings, who died last year, but no death certificate of him has been found yet, while his family says he died.
His review of his experience on 911, together with Michael Hess, undermines the official story and effectively proved it wrong or even an outright lie. He is dead now, which in it self is suspicious, since no death certificate can be found.
See also the next post video with Michael Hess shouting from the northeastern corner 8th floor window in WTC 7, that he wanted to be rescued and then you hear two low frequency explosions, just view it and listen carefully to what they say next...

Remember, everybody not in the know, saw the first impact as a pilots error, until the second plane hit.Then it became logical to see both plane impacts as terror attacks.

So, perhaps there were not so many tenants at their desks as we expected, at 08:46:26 when the first plane impacted the North Tower?

Note that the North Tower was hit first, at 08:46:26 a.m.(NIST), so the decision to evacuate those 45 floors was immediately taken after first word of that plane hit was received where the deciders were sitting. Strange, illogical fast decision. Then at 09:02:54 the South Tower was hit.

Be aware of this remark at the bottom of each page :

Due to member demand, this forum is now under close staff scrutiny.
Any inappropriate comments, insults, topic derailment, or trolling will result in immediate posting ban or account termination.

So why did you say the Twins were a top down demolition?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Barry Jennings' account of WTC 7 explosions :
www.youtube.com...

Just listen to the above video with Barry Jennings (R.I.P.) last interview by Dylan Avery from the Loose Change crowd, to hear him explaining the explosion Barry Jennings and Michael Hess experienced and which threw them back up from the sixth to the seventh WTC 7 floor again, where Barry was hanging onto a single pole left from the railing and managed to crawl up again and climbed up to the eighth floor.
That explosion left an empty hole where the stairwell had been, thus blocking them from getting down, and the whole space was filled with thick black smoke after that. No lights on also.
And Barry made it very clear several times in that interview : "That internal stairwell explosion happened before one of the towers collapsed". Thus, before 09:59:04 when the first, South Tower, collapsed.
And the North Tower collapsed at 10:28:31 a.m.
Barry and Michael Hess arrived shortly past 9 o'clock a.m. at the OEM command center on the 22nd floor, and found NOBODY inside. It was already fully evacuated ! Only a few men were left outside the OEM center on other floors.

--------------------------------

WTC 7 Burning :
www.youtube.com...

Then much later, after one of the towers at least had collapsed; later, since the street down there was filled with dust, office papers and very small debris; Michael Hess communicated with some people on the street down at the north side of WTC 7, shouting from a smashed out window by Barry, at the corner of the 8th floor.
Near that famous one column 79, under the eastern penthouse, which was the main collapsing column, according to the one column failing WTC 7 collapse theory by NIST.

And you know what Hess shouted? Hess, 0:30/2:51 :
"?????....The building was partially collapsing again."
And at around 2:00 / 2:51 when the guy on the street is for the second time shouting "Mister Hess!", after another person says "Watch out, watch out!", you can hear clearly two very low frequency explosion sounds, rumbling along the street. The first one heavier as the second one.
And the guy on the street said in his handhold device while he walked away :
"Seven World Trade, a fall-in!"
"Please give word, another cave-in at WTC 7".

Barry Jennings and Michael Hess were eventually found by firefighters around 12 o'clock and led out of WTC 7 through the totally ruined lobby.

edit on 18/9/10 by LaBTop because: Removed this sentence, since it infact pointed to the time when Barry was already saved and in the now wrecked lobby again :

edit on 18/9/10 by LaBTop because: ""one of them a huge police man, and they were said to leave as fast as they could."" Barry then decided to crawl out, since his knees were swollen.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Again,

The OP said the TWINS were top down demolition. 7 was classical but demo camouflage bottom up demolition.

Why is that now off topic?

Why are the twins off topic now considering he brought them up in the first place?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
ComeClean, use the ReplyTo button, instead of the unnecessary Quote button.
You will be addressed by the seemingly sleeping now, moderators for what you are doing, if you not stop this.

Are you seriously trying to convince us, that you pick one comparison sentence out of my OP, and then go on a rampant egoistic distraction tour for 4 pages to get your "right"..?

Let's wait and see what mods think about this.
Normally they should remove all your posts to clear up this whole thread, however, this line under the posting window clearly did not attract your attention :
""(Minimal posts that contribute nothing to the thread are subject to immediate removal.)"".

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I speaking to YOUR statement about the TWINS. You brought it up...not me. I was just commenting on something you posted. Then I was attacked left and right by people who follow me from thread to thread. Its absolutely on topic because you posted it.

But now you want me to believe they could bring down 7 but not 1 and 2. Why bring down the smallest building in the area but not the biggest buildings in the area?

edit on 18-9-2010 by Come Clean because: he included exculpatory evidence

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop
ComeClean, use the ReplyTo button, instead of the unnecessary Quote button.
You will be addressed by the seemingly sleeping now, moderators for what you are doing, if you not stop this.

Are you seriously trying to convince us, that you pick one comparison sentence out of my OP, and then go on a rampant egoistic distraction tour for 4 pages to get your "right"..?

Let's wait and see what mods think about this.
Normally they should remove all your posts to clear up this whole thread, however, this line under the posting window clearly did not attract your attention :
""(Minimal posts that contribute nothing to the thread are subject to immediate removal.)"".

If they ban me my life goes on. But the point remains. You brought up the twins. YOU said they were top down demolished. I was just commenting on YOUR post. In a week or two this thread will be down at the bottom just like the rest. And there will be a new thread about some other conspiracy.

Bottom line, you brought up the twins first in your OP. I have every right to comment on that.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
If the 4th plane had struck WTC7, as planned, this would have been the perfect crime. We may never know what happened to that 4th plane, or why it did not hit it's intended target, but one thing for sure is that WTC7 was rigged with explosives and was waiting to be hit just like the towers.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Labtop...I am sooo sorry that your great thread has been infiltrated by this person..

His tactics seem clear.

He/they are unsure how to handle your accusations as they are solidly researched by yourself personally....

This is a different tack to the norm I see here....

Lets call it the Pretend I'm a Dimwit Model...basically, he's trying to "spoil" your thread by reducing it to a childishness that may be off-putting for some...whilst using deflection to steer the "story" away from your original topic.....

Whilst frustrating, see it as a feather in your cap that you are clearly onto something....

Either that or he aint pretending......

edit on 18-9-2010 by benoni because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I speaking to YOUR statement about the TWINS.

Yeah. It was one sentence. Out of a very long and detailed post. That was about WTC7 (see thread title). I'm beginning to think you are here to derail this thread intentionally because of its content value, which you are destroying by derailing it. Stop trolling, PLEASE.

To everyone else, just remain on-topic and stop feeding the troll. Ignore him. He can't have a discussion by himself....

edit on 18-9-2010 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

I speaking to YOUR statement about the TWINS.

Yeah. It was one sentence. Out of a very long and detailed post. That was about WTC7 (see thread title). I'm beginning to think you are here to derail this thread intentionally because of its content value, which you are destroying by derailing it. Stop trolling, PLEASE.

Well how is it off topic then? You should include a disclaimer saying to only write about the stuff you want us to write about. Again, I am speaking about what you wrote. You wrote 1 and 2 were demolished. I was speaking to that then all of a sudden my fan base decided to attack me left and right.

Now I'm willing to stick to 7. But I would like for you to explain how the WTC disaster is now limited to WTC 7. Explain how they can bottom up demolish 7 but 1 and 2 were stuff just happens.

I mean really, how can anyone separate 9/11 into separate buildings? It was all a disaster. You can't separate that day into buildings.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
ComeClean,
That's 29 obsessive posts by you now, regarding a totally unnecessary subject, which is based on a wrong interpretation too. Probably more already, since I can not keep pace with your obsessive and excessive posting.

Thank you, not, for wrecking an important thread.

The Twin Towers were burning UPWARDS, if you would have taken the time to notice in all videos.
The impacted floors were already burnt out, before their collapses, and these open spaces acted as an open air furnace, sucking in air from below, to feed the fires above, and in the same time cooling down the huge beams and columns too, on these lower floors where the fires were gone since no further materials were there anymore to feed any fire.

The fires were not the long lasting problem you seem to think of.
Just let them burn out, as many FDNY chiefs said already on 911.

Just a mind game, as you play the same :
Light a wooden match, hold it upright, and let it burn.
It will burn upwards, and extinguish when all wood is burnt on the way UPWARDS.
Hot air RISES.

I will refrain from posting until a mod has reviewed the problem you have caused.
This is b.t.w. the main problem in all important threads during the last years here at ATS.
Intervention should be more accurate and fast.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join