It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 7's compartmented demolition collapse sequence reveals human intervention.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by Come Clean
LOL!!! Here we go with the water again. I already debunked your water theory months ago. You're the cross building water rigger upper guy right?

No? I said water because... that's generally what firefighters use to fight fires...

There was no water pressure in those buildings after the planes struck. The water main was broken. The sprinkler system was broken. A sealed tube that is broken has no pressure.

So the only possible option in this scenario is to blow the buildings up and kill thousands of people. I see.

Here's another option. Let the buildings burn for weeks and watch people jump out of windows. Because there was no way to put those fires out any other way.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
What about the rest of the buildings in the area? Let them catch fire also? Wasn't WTC 7 on fire? Could they risk all of downtown NY going up in a blaze?

Was 1300 people (still trapped above the fires) worth 200,000 people and countless buildings? At some point the math was done and the buildings brought down.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
You guys telling me no one thought, "what if those buildings tip over?" World's tallest buildings tipping over would cause massive death and destruction.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

We're just going to have to agree to disagree.

I disagree that the WTC fires were impossible to put out in any amount of time, I disagree that they would have set all the neighboring buildings on fire, and I disagree that lives were saved by exploding them.

Beyond that I respect your opinions but there is no way you can prove which one of us is right anyway.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
All it would take is for a few guys to throw on some fireman suits and enter those buildings. It was so many fireman who knows who as who.

And don't tell me there aren't guys you can pay to do something like that and sleep like a baby that same night.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

So what your trying to say is they planted all that thermite in a matter of hours. I read a professional demo crew needed 3 to 4 weeks to take down a building that size.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog65807

For argument's sake, it takes weeks when a crew has to do all kinds of math and get the plan approved for launch, as well as removing all extraneous items from the building being taken down. It could potentially be possible in an emergency to forget procedure and just "do it."

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Well, outside of ATS fascist governments and corporations can exploit mass populations through fear and terror tactics - namely the infamous false flag strategy.

Internal and External...government & conspiracy nut

they're all the same

doing whatever they can to convince YOU that their version of reality is correct, justified, and genuinely good.

All just a bunch of damned liars.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I just wanted to point out that some people who survived who were above the floors that had caught fire.

They were able to get down the stairs...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus
I just wanted to point out that some people who survived who were above the floors that had caught fire.

HOW DARE YOU POINT OUT FACTS!

You know why, though, don't you?? They are INSIDERS!!!!! it's all lies, lies i tell you! LIES!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

Before or after the fire spread? Please provide a link.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
See how far we've gotten away from the OP already?

There is lots of good information in that post and a "debunker" has yet to touch it.

You guys been pouring over it?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by topdog65807

So what your trying to say is they planted all that thermite in a matter of hours. I read a professional demo crew needed 3 to 4 weeks to take down a building that size.

Would that same professional take weeks when it's an emergency. Let's say a bus load full of kids were trapped under a building. The only way to save them is to blow the building.

You telling me they would say it would take weeks? Or is it more likely they would say we can do it but there are no guarantees it will work.

The demolition science is already in place on how to take down a building. It's not like they rewrite it every time they want to take one down. It takes weeks for insurance purposes in a non emergency situation. It takes hours in an emergency.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
See how far we've gotten away from the OP already?

There is lots of good information in that post and a "debunker" has yet to touch it.

You guys been pouring over it?

The OP claims they brought the buildings down. I claimed they brought the buildings down. Instead of jumping on the OP you guys jumped on me. Once I destroyed your water theory you guys ran away.

Why jump on me instead of the OP? Did you even read what he wrote or are you one of my stalkers that follows me from thread to thread just to argue with me? It's believable they can bring down WTC 7 but not WTC 1 and 2?

Read the title of the thread man!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
reply to post by topdog65807

For argument's sake, it takes weeks when a crew has to do all kinds of math and get the plan approved for launch, as well as removing all extraneous items from the building being taken down. It could potentially be possible in an emergency to forget procedure and just "do it."

By the book it takes 5 hours to change out a generator on a hornet. Without the book it takes 5 minutes.

The book says you need all this gear and safety equipment. You have to check it out, you have to pre-op it, and you have to set it up.

All we did was hump it in there. 5 minutes max. But if we did it by the book it takes 5 hours. That's assuming you have the gear available. Sometimes it's borken or someone else has it checked out.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
They easily could have used a couple of the Erickson Skycranes to rapidly extinguish the oxygen starved fires in the Towers. I think they are capable of precisely delivering 30,000 gallons of water/foam mixture per hour. Plenty of water available in very close proximity to WTC in Lower Manhattan for refill.

Instead, they had helicopters going back and forth doing nothing all morning, watching people die. Pathetic and despicable response to an emergency by authorities, especially by what is supposed to be one of the most affluent and advanced countries in the world.

If these Erickson Skycrane helicopters were stationed in LaGuardia or Newark Airports, they could have been at the WTC in no time with full tanks of water ready to do a drop. In other words, if they really wanted to put the fires out, they would have put them out. Not putting the fires out gave them the flimsy excuse they needed for collapsing the buildings. A successful firefighting operation would have been counterproductive for the plan.

Now if you really want to get serious about fighting highrise fires, you could have a couple of smaller barges stationed in both rivers with a helipad for the Skycrane to land on and obtain water from the river. Again, having this type of extensive emergency plan would have prevented the perps on 9/11 from forging the Official Fairytale.

In short, the fires that day were a joke and could have easily been snuffed. Never in history has so little fire caused so much destruction to modern structures.

www.ericksonaircrane.com...

edit on 17-9-2010 by SphinxMontreal because: singular to plural

edit on 17-9-2010 by SphinxMontreal because: various grammatical/punctuation errors

edit on 17-9-2010 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2010 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean
The OP claims they brought the buildings down. I claimed they brought the buildings down. Instead of jumping on the OP you guys jumped on me. Once I destroyed your water theory you guys ran away.

Come on, the OP isn't about blowing up the buildings to save lives. And I already agreed to disagree with you and moved on. Who's jumping on who?

The OP is about WTC7.

Did you even read what he wrote or are you one of my stalkers that follows me from thread to thread just to argue with me? It's believable they can bring down WTC 7 but not WTC 1 and 2?

Jesus Christ, I never said they didn't bring the towers down and if you don't even recognize me then what in the hell makes you think I'm "stalking" you in the first place? That's the second time you've thrown paranoid accusations at me.

Like I said, the OP is about WTC7.

If you want to start your own thread on what you're talking about.... well actually now I can see why you would want to hijack another popular thread instead.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

The fires were not at the top. They were almost at the top. Dropping water on the top wouldn't do anything but burn off before it got to the fire.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Read the man's post then. It clearly states WTC 1 and 2 were brought down by controlled demolitions. I started this whole thing by agreeing with him. Instead of jumping on the OP you guys THOUGHT I was easier pickings.

Now I have someone saying helicopters can dump water sideways on a building to put out massive fires in the worlds tallest buildings. All that smoke and heat makes it IMPOSSIBLE to get near it in helo's. Not to mention air traffice was shut down completely. Where are the orders to let helo's fly during a complete shutdown of air traffic?

I stand by my assumption they couldn't put them out. So some math was done. Save 1300 or 200,000. Because if they did nothing all of New York would have burned down.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

How were they going to get this thing from LA to NY to drop water sideways on a building with a massive INTERNAL fire?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join