It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 7's compartmented demolition collapse sequence reveals human intervention.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+118 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
WTC 7's compartmented demolition collapse sequence reveals human intervention.

Demolitions are as good as always planned and executed in compartments (parts).

WTC 2 and 1 were, demo-camouflaged, top-down demolitions.
WTC 7 was a classical, but demo-camouflaged, 45 floors demolition, a so-called bottom-up demolition.

Use this link for constructional details of WTC 7 and to visualize the rest of my post :
FEMA's WTC 7 publication with critic's notes in red.

Pay especially attention to the comments in red!
Most of my following remarks are visualized via drawings and info from within that web page.

The following is a description of how they, without going too much in details, probably executed the demolition sequence.
Since we had no copies of their demo-planning sent to us by the planners, this is a reasonable and viable sequence, based on what online info and videos we saw, and basic physics:

DEMOLITION SEQUENCE :

1. Cut all the main columns as low as possible, just above or between floors 5 to 7.

This could have been done during the whole day, one by one, as shown on a seismogram with 3 other "further collapses" after the second, North Tower collapse, which could have been seismic evidence of the cutting of those three columns originating from and starting to extend upwards from above those huge trusses 1,2 and 3.
That seismogram was published in a November-911 LDEO seismic study of 911 :

Seismic evidence of 3 early WTC 7 explosions, not of further collapses.

Specifically, first at one level, floor 7, near the top of these load bearing transfer trusses and girders-constructions, (huge trusses 1,2 and 3) which bottom beams stood at floor 5, just over the CON-EDISON floors and the lobby, those three huge trusses were situated between floors 5 and 7.
And secondly at a much higher level, about 7 to 10 floors higher.

Figure 5-5. 3-D diagram showing relation of trusses and transfer girders.

Those 4 floors, 14 to 17, were vacant on 911 :

Floor Tenant
46-47 Mechanical floors
28-45 Salomon Smith Barney (SSB)
26-27 Standard Chartered Bank
25 Inland Revenue Service (IRS)
25 Department of Defense (DOD)
25 Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
24 Inland Revenue Service (IRS)
23 Office of Emergency Management (OEM)
22 Federal Home Loan Bank of New York
21 First State Management Group
19-21 ITT Hartford Insurance Group
19 National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC)
18 Equal Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
14-17 Vacant
13 Provident Financial Management
11-13 Securities and Exchange Commission
9-10 US Secret Service
7-8 American Express Bank International
7 OEM generators and day tank
6 Switchgear, storage
5 Switchgear, generators, transformers
4 Upper level of 3rd floor, switchgear
3 Lobby, SSB Conference Center, rentable space, manage
2 Open to first floor lobby, transformer vault upper level, upper level switchgear
1 Lobby, loading docks, existing Con Ed transformer vaults, fuel storage, lower level switchgear

Table 5.1. WTC 7 Tenants

Figure 5-6. WTC 7, seventh floor plan, showing locations of transfer trusses and girders.

And Hess and Jennings were blown up the stairs, situated directly northeast of the east elevator bank.
Both were blown back up from the sixth to the seventh WTC 7 floor landing again, already before the first, Tower 2, collapsed, that's before 09:59:04 A.M. Thus, note that both towers still stood firm.
And they could not go down, since that stairwell was blown out, with no stairs left.
That's why they climbed up one more floor, to the 8th floor where they went to the outermost northeast corner, where Jennings broke the 8th floor corner window, and Hess shouted for help to people on the street under the north facade side.
The stairwell they were in and walking down is the orange colored one, at the right side of the elevator banks.

Figure 5-2 Plan view of typical floor framing for the 8th through 45th floors.

Guess which columns were cut that early...The ones under the eastern penthouse, those 2 columns on top of those huge trusses 1 and 2, which collapsed first at 05:20 P.M. and which event toppled the east penthouse under the main roof line.

Figure 5-7. Truss 1 detail. (BPM = built-up plate member.)

The 5th to 7th floors contained these huge diaphragm floors, belt trusses, and transfer girders where all the mechanical equipment was situated. Nice calm, and covertly accessible floors...

Figure 5-8. Truss 2 detail. (BPM = built-up plate member.)

These now cut main columns at the 7th floor will still kept standing erect since they were cut horizontally.
Purpose of this first sequence was to cut the main columns, not displace them.
They still stand firm on the non-cut column parts under them.

Figure 5-9. Truss 3 detail.

By the way, cutter charges which are exploding, are downright disappointing in noise level expected by laymen, it's more like a "crack" than the loud "BOOM" most people expect. Especially in a non-prepared building with all internal structures still intact, and all windows intact.
However, they have an intense seismic effect, since they are so tightly coupled to the columns reaching into the bedrock. See the pack of biggest spikes in front of the global collapse in the LDEO Palisades station seismogram from 911.

2. Blow out several trusses as high as possible. (See Figure 5-2)

To insure that all sides of the building will a few seconds later, sag towards the center of the building.
That was the sinking of the eastern and then the western penthouse into the main roof area at 17:20:33 P.M. (FEMA time)

3. Displace some mid-high columns diagonally, by cutter charges, 8.3 seconds later.

You could see the explosive puffs spitting out of the windows on the top floors, sidewards from high up at the western side, and then there were all the breaking windows at the line of the vertical facade kink, forming on the northern facade. The global collapse now started, and progressed for about 1 second as a fairly normal gravitational collapse, because the whole underlaying building, as to be expected, resisted the then naturally proceeding part of the collapse. The graph of that first second is fairly horizontal, showing a slow onset of gravitational acceleration. That's a sign that constructional failure was not so evident during that first second.

4. Then blow all the already pre-cut parts of the main columns, those 7 to 10 floor-high parts from step 1, with long stretched, directional charges, sideways.

Which will displace these cut pieces so far aside, that all the 7 floor high, chunks of main columns, are starting to fall all at once, and there you have the resulting period of 2.25 seconds of free fall acceleration, of the part of the building above the displaced main columns.
Since now the total 38 to 35 floors part of the building above the 7th floor will undergo no resistance of importance at all, and fall for about 2 seconds in close to free fall over the trajectory of the now zero weight load-bearing 7 to 10 floors, as was demonstrated by David Chandler in his famous videos, which caused NIST to admit, after publishing their Final Report, that a 2.25 seconds period of true free-fall acceleration existed during its 16+ seconds total collapse, which occurred during its 16+ minus 8.3 = 7,7+ seconds global collapse, and started about 1 second after global collapse initiated. There was an 8.3 seconds hiatus between the first sinking of the eastern penthouse into the roof line, and the start of the global collapse. The total collapse had a slightly more than 16 seconds duration.

www.youtube.com...
Look into all of David Chandler's posted videos and read the comments sections too.
He was the physics teacher who proved to NIST the existence of that so important 2.25 seconds of free fall acceleration. Which they later admitted to be true.

And for those who understand physics, these 2.25 seconds combined with the overall smooth descend of all the building's visible facades, proved without any doubt possible, that a demolition took place.
This can only happen when all internal resistance has been removed by human intervention.

We first saw 1 second of fairly naturally looking gravitational collapse, caused by blasting a few trusses at top floors.
Then we saw 2.25 seconds of unnatural, free fall gravitational acceleration collapse, where the whole upper floors block fell down 7 to 10 floors, because all the resisting main columns were blown sideways.
Of course, after the collapsing 30-33 floors top portion fell down, with no resistance of importance because all the 7 to 10 floors in between were demolished; that whole immense block suddenly impacted the still intact 7 to 10 lowest floors still standing, and then after that event, again a natural looking gravitational collapse of the whole building proceeded, until all debris settled on the soil.
The lowest 7 floors were hit and demolished by the full weight of the impacting upper block and a deceleration shock-wave rising up the upper block demolished the rest of the impacting and proceeding downwards, upper block.

A clearly compartmental demolition sequence.
With the intention to hide for the eyes of the world and all the video cameras, as much of the visible explosions and audible effects as they could. That's why no efforts were undertaken or ordered to fight the fires, which were neglected in the early morning, and why so soon already a no-go area was ordered and declared, that blocked all efforts of camera men and the public, to get an unrestricted view of WTC 7's lower floors facades.

They only made a mistake by underestimating the seismic effects which showed clearly that whole day's sequences as they proceeded in time.
The cutting of the main columns in the late morning; and after that the firing of those displacement charges beside those 7-10 floors long pieces of main columns, and then the onset and development of the 2.25 seconds non-natural collapse part. And as the last event, the 7.7+ seconds end phase of the global collapse.

See for that, LDEO's WTC 7 collapse seismogram, with my remarks added.
I simply connected the time at the place of origin with the time at the place of collection.
And proved human intervention :

Click this FULL 890x766 pixels diagram link.

Click CTRL and + to zoom in.

edit on 17/9/2010 by Mirthful Me because: Mod Edit: BBCode.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I am speechless, after reading through this post
and reading all of the link to chapter five WTC7

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

WOW!!! A lot of work went into this thread and I had never heard of Exponent before. Star & Flag from me!!! Just the fact that this one firm is involved in all of these very controversial events speaks volumes.

If I could make one suggestion... the thread title needs further clarification or a more "grabbing headline". I have skipped over this thread for a while... not thinking I wanted to read... only to find I was quite wrong. This is a very important thread and needs to be seen by all...

Thanks again for this!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
As always LaBTop, your research is the most illuminating and original of any other single individual I believe I've ever come across when it comes to 9/11.

Star and flag for you, as well as my thanks and appreciation for the work you have done and continue to provide us with.

Your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you
She tied you
To a kitchen chair
She broke your throne, and she cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

Thanks again old friend.

edit on 17-9-2010 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Speechless. The amount of work you've put into this is brilliant, and I have to say that it makes me question a few things, and certainly makes me wonder about a lot more.
Brilliant research, well presented, and eloquently put. Star and Flag from me.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Haha, 4 replies and 27 flags.

Make that 5 and 28.

I am glad that democracy prevails in ATS, whereas outside of ATS...?

Well, outside of ATS fascist governments and corporations can exploit mass populations through fear and terror tactics - namely the infamous false flag strategy.

Great thread, and the debunkers should damn well be speechless after a show like this.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well how in the world can I not S&F this one you tenacious creature you?!

Thank you for all your efforts and work! Wonderful job here .

edit on 17-9-2010 by KIZZZY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Great work, LaBTop!

I thought the mysterious WTC 7 collapse had been definitively solved by computer models. Wasn't it "out of control fires?" No wait, NIST said it was a new and unique phenomena: "thermal expansion."

9/11 third tower mystery 'solved'
By Mike Rudin
BBC, Conspiracy Files

The final mystery of 9/11 will soon be solved, according to US experts investigating the collapse of the third tower at the World Trade Center.

The 47-storey third tower, known as Tower Seven, collapsed seven hours after the twin towers.

Investigators are expected to say ordinary fires on several different floors caused the collapse.

There are a number of facts that have encouraged conspiracy theories about Tower Seven.

• Although its collapse potentially made architectural history, all of the thousands of tonnes of steel from the skyscraper were taken away to be melted down.

• The third tower was occupied by the Secret Service, the CIA, the Department of Defense and the Office of Emergency Management, which would co-ordinate any response to a disaster or a terrorist attack.

• The destruction of the third tower was never mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report. The first official inquiry into Tower Seven by the Federal Emergency Management Agency was unable to be definitive about what caused its collapse.

• In May 2002 FEMA concluded that the building collapsed because intense fires had burned for hours, fed by thousands of gallons of diesel stored in the building. But it said this had "only a low probability of occurrence" and more work was needed.

...But now nearly seven years after 9/11 the definitive official explanation of what happened to Tower Seven is finally about to be published in America.

With no steel from Tower 7 to study, investigators have instead made four extremely complex computer models worked out to the finest detail. They're confident their approach can now provide the answers. Dr Sunder says the investigation is moving as fast as possible.

"It's a very complex problem. It requires a level of fidelity in the modelling and rigour in the analysis that has never been done before."

Other skyscrapers haven't fully collapsed before because of fire. But NIST argues that what happened on 9/11 was unique.

news.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 9/17/2010 by GoldenFleece because: reduced size of article

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Wow.... Star and Flag buddy, that is GREAT stuff!

If anyone hasn't watched this video, I HIGHLY recommend it:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The government has always approached WTC7 (on the rare occasions that they even acknowledge it) in a funny but odd way. Instead of trying to figure out a cause for its collapse based upon the data, they first came up with the cause, then searched for the data to conform to that cause. It's rediculous, as they are ignoring the most probable cause, controlled demolition. It really isn't a mystery as they are trying to make it out to be because it can easily be explained through comtrolled demo. However, instead of going with the most reasonable, logical and probable cause, they outright ignore it all together and try and fit a square peg in a round hole. Just the fact that they are ignoring the possibility of controlled demolitions, says alot and is indicative of their intentions and motives.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
That is some incredible work bravo ill be up most of the knight reading this one, very interesting
. We need to post this thread everywhere. Dumb @## government.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Well, they have to COVER UP! They don't want us to find out the truth

of it all. The implications, well, smells of Treason eh?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Love your work. Also love the 'This is an orange' video. WTC7 is one of many blatantly obvious smoking guns pointing to an inside job of 9/11. The Pentacon is my personal favourite with so much obvious lies and coverups. But I have not seen this level of detail regarding WTC7. Am awaiting the standard paid disinfo agent army to come swarming by any minute...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This is the most compeling evidence I have seen to date, end of discussion!! You have a star and a flag from me my dear!

I just posted in another thread that, as a truther bringing the "suite" against the OS, the OS (and the OS believers) has the burden of proof, given that "truthers" have so much video, audio and first-hand testimony evidence! You have raised the bar my friend, you have raised the bar!

Something stunk of conspiracy the minute the second plane hit, and I was no believer in "conspiracies" 9 years ago! In fact, I voted for Bush *blush*!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I still go back to basic fundamentals. There was no way to put those fires out in the towers so they brought them down. Now I think they brought down 7 for the same reason. It was on fire and no one was fighting it. So they brought it down.

No way could we have three towers burning like torches for weeks on end. So they brought them down.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

What are you trying to say hear? That the towers had pre-planted explosives 'just in case' they caught fire? Or because they knew and planned the attacks. A quick look into the tenants of WTC7 breeds suspicion.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmmmbeer
reply to post by Come Clean

What are you trying to say hear? That the towers had pre-planted explosives 'just in case' they caught fire? Or because they knew and planned the attacks. A quick look into the tenants of WTC7 breeds suspicion.

Everyone knows about the "Pull it" quote from Silverstein which was much debated. But I don't think many are aware of another bizarre piece of information, from one of the least likely sources - a Fox News article that is slandering Jesse Ventura. Check out this tidbit from it:

Shortly before the building collapsed, several NYPD officers and Con-Edison workers told me that Larry Silverstein, the property developer of One World Financial Center was on the phone with his insurance carrier to see if they would authorize the controlled demolition of the building – since its foundation was already unstable and expected to fall.

Source

Everyone knows that you can't outfit a skyscraper with explosives in a manner of hours, especially one that was on fire and with had many inaccessible areas. So now there are two pieces of evidence which suggest Silverstein had both the intention, and the capability, to authorize a controlled demolition.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Thanks OP for your well presented post of some under-reported facts of 9-11-2001. These are some we discussed on that day. Myself and about 20 other researchers across the nation were busy capturing all of the video we could find and all the public data like the seismograph before TPTB could disappear them. We made a point of backing up the data in many different areas and not allowing the seismograph data to be edited.

This was one of the things we needed to do for history. Preserving history is difficult with regard to those areas covered under the guise of national security. It is those very history impacting individuals that by their very clandestine nature will in fact effect history. They can do it in private and that leaves the entire world at risk. No oversight of the black ops / DOD budget world has led humanity to the brink of destruction more times than we can count but they have no watchers to watch them.

When threatened by losing money because they had no enemies to fight they go and make them in the most spectacular and unbelievable way so that their crime is so horrendous no one wants to shed light on it for fear of what it means to our nation.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Excellent work and source material. I skimmed and will have to take the time to read it when I have more time, but till then star and flag for you. Enlightening stuff there.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Thank you Son Of Will for posting the Schapiro item. It's a damning piece of evidence that hasn't received the attention it deserves. That and the DC ANG colonel reporting the interception and 'deterring' of a second plane heading for the Pentagon ( actually Flight 93 shot down heading for WTC7) .
There is no benign explanation for either of these, and the excellent OP helps dot the is and cross the ts wonderfully.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join