It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyGirl

Sort of makes me wonder what kind of people we have running our military.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Is this thread
still going?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I believe Blossom Goodchild predicted the same date in 2009 , she made a complete ass of herself , this guy will look like a fool if nothing happens

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Wow, so many posts about something so worthless?

Man predicts date while selling a book, perhaps he needs the money to pay for their fuel?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Not sure if it's been pointed out but this isn't a new book, it's the 3rd edition. The first edition came out in 2004 and, surprisingly, seemed to have all the answers about the war in iraq, the wmds and the location of Saddam.

here's ufo mag from 2004 showing that the book is reviewed in that issue:
www.ufobc.ca...

and here's a rundown of all the incredible insight this guy was dropping on his readers with the first edition:

www.tracieaustin.com...

Now that we're no longer looking for WMDs (which I'm sure he knew all along and said so in his book) and we no longer need to locate Saddam, presumably because one of our astute generals read his first edition and then went and nabbed the elusive dictator and now that we're out of Iraq,in part because the first edition of this book gave us the tools, the knowledge and the knowhow to get the hell out of there, he's come up with a 3rd edition (I'd live to know what was in #2 ). In this one he decides we'll be visited. He also states, in the press release, that the ufos will come and hover over a bunch of major cities around the globe but they won't contact us because they don't want to instill fear and create panic.

what's scarier? ufos hovering and leaving and then making us wait to see what the hell they're up to or ufo's coming and the aliens come and say "we're here to help"?

They come, alert us that we are not alone, that they're watching us, they've got technology that is light years ahead of ours, they can probably help us with all our troubles but they don't speak so we sit and squirm, waiting for them to come back and kill us all or help us, never knowing which will happen.

Sounds like an interstellar fraternity hazing event.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyGirl

This is so lame, can't even say what time of the day it's expected to happen

And will it be Kang and Kodos this time.

And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
how is he different than any other ATSer that posted something like this already?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by witness63
What if it's true that the US made a secret treaty with one group in the 1950s that it later had cause to regret?

why always has to be the US? why not Jamaica or Haiti or even Honduras?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Crakeur,

I think logically since this Planet has been observed since whenever if they were going to destroy us in some way it would have been done already.

For myself if they did come over Philadelphia (which I live on the outskirts of) I would do my best to make contact with them, as we know only time will tell.

I have to go with what they have shown and told me and they say that they would only confer one time to interfere and that is if we were about to destroy Earth for if we destroyed Earth we would destroy their Laboratory.

You can take that word Laboratory in a good way or a bad way depends on your personality.

So if they show themselves over cities on the 13th or whenever then I say we are being warned plain and simple to knock it off.

I know the power of their weapons and let me tell you (whether you want to believe it or not) we are no competition what-so-ever. As they say even though our weapons can destroy they are considered as tinker-toys.

At least this prediction is soon so there is not a long wait......... which is good.

I hope they do show to be honest but....................I still have no gut feeling but I will look for signs.

If he is wrong then his name is destroyed and that's a shame after his long carreer and his book was for naught coming out so close to prediction.

I do however think it interesting that his prediction and Steve Bassett promoting The Event starting the 20th Sept. are well timed.

Who knows

edit on 16-9-2010 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Are you people for real? A thread like this should have ZERO responses until AFTER the deadline. This thread has nine pages of " yes it is---it could be---no it isn't---you're so close minded" arguments and it's not oct 13th.

Begging to mods: Can these threads be limited in someway? Like no replies until the day-hour-minute AFTERthe prophecy deadline? HELP!!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Sounds like an interstellar fraternity hazing event.

My god...that is probably exactly what I would do if I was the head chief of the galactic federation...total first contact = prank.

Perhaps have a huge display of crafts around the world, eventually one lands, a alien comes out holding a map and simply asks for directions to alpha centuri...then leaves once the information is gathered.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky
Are you people for real? A thread like this should have ZERO responses until AFTER the deadline. This thread has nine pages of " yes it is---it could be---no it isn't---you're so close minded" arguments and it's not oct 13th.

Begging to mods: Can these threads be limited in someway? Like no replies until the day-hour-minute AFTERthe prophecy deadline? HELP!!!!

You can of course simply decide not to read them...there is no requirement to read any thread you don't like...

As far as speculation threads and what if's...well, "what if" there was a thread about a upcoming disaster...should people wait for after the disaster to consider what to do, or should people discuss beforehand what actions to take should it happen?

Granted, this thread is not fitting for that senario, but generally speaking, things should be discussed before an event in proactive form verses after in reactive form.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
missvicky if you don't like why voice.

We each have a right here to write and discuss this, if you do not have an interest it doesn't mean others do not have an interest.

I have dealt with UFO's and Aliens all my life because you or others think something is silly or worthless doesn't mean it is.

I believe if we want to keep this thread alive until the 13th we have that right unless something happens that the moderators feel warrent this thread being closed.

Many things written may be hoaxed or made up but I know there are many of us that live with this everyday and we might just know a wee bit about this subject.

I believe we need to give this man his time if nothing else but because of who he is and thentake it from there.

I think we should all be adult and respectable enough with this or we aren't ever going to move forward.

Also I just want to add this here even though it doesn't have anything to do directly with this. As I sit here the National Emergency Broadcast System just ran a Test. I know they do this on occassion but maybe if this becomes more frequent in the next few weeks it could/might be an indication something is in the works. Don't know just making an observation.

edit on 16-9-2010 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Does anyone remember Blossom Goodchild from the Oct 2008 disclosure threads on ATS? Search Blossom Goodchild and see how this same theme has been played out almost every year since the Y2K scares.
To me, it makes more of an argument for Project Bluebeam than anything else.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalpr

Originally posted by witness63
What if it's true that the US made a secret treaty with one group in the 1950s that it later had cause to regret?

why always has to be the US? why not Jamaica or Haiti or even Honduras?

Because the American Empire already controls those poor countries in everything but name. Yes, it is an empire and has been for 100 years or more, although it stil calls itself a republic.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyGirl
A newly-published book

I stopped reading at "book". Whenever someone predicts something stupid (especially with a specific date) and that prediction comes in a book you can be sure it's BS for getting more attention and possibly customers.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
For fvck sakes why is this old geezer on the home page? This is so bushleague ATS shame on you lot

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zmurfix
I´m retired GFL Officer and I can say this is complete lie. It will not be on October 13 it will be on October 14 because we dont work on wednesdays. Buy your book and crystal and you will be allowed to attend our next asteroid party.

I finally got my book and crystal, didn't realize the Crystal they were talking about was some fat girl with chocolate stains on her shirt...she breathes a little heavy too, kinda annoying. She's having a breathe off with my pug. I would like to send this package back, but she has been chewing on the corners of the box and its not in any condition to ship out.

Seems writing a book about some bogus event is the way to go these days; maybe that's the get rich quick scheme I've been looking for....Maybe...Maybe not

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Sorry OP I don't know if this should be in your thread or if a new one should be started, but there seems to be a lot of disclosure happening lately. I just ran upon this article newsitez.com...
which is discussing the disclosure of apparently 3 entities. One being a red object that is EBE and not UFO. I found this interesting because others have spoke about this red 'mist' phenomenon over the poles some time ago. (Still looking for that source, sorry.)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

that's written by Michael Cohen. I'll let you search this site for info on the reliability of his articles.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join