It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lookout! Government peering at you with X-rays on highway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Lookout! Government peering at you with X-rays on highway

www.wnd.com

A plain white van moving through traffic on a busy thoroughfare looks like a delivery vehicle, making a run to a local business.

It could be any plain white van in any American city.

But there are two men sitting in the back of the van operating X-ray machines. As their panel van moves in and out of traffic, the men use the X-ray machines to scan passing vehicles, peering behind the walls of the adjoining trucks to discover if the targets are carrying weapons, drugs or illegal immigrants.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

X-ray machines now are mounted inside vans

Make no mistake that this is high-tech tyranny, and there is no escaping reality, no matter how many people you want to inform.

The troops serving overseas are not fighting for the country's freedom; they are fighting for the globalist elite's agenda, and they don't even know it.

X-ray vans are now synonymous with drive-by tyranny; a high tech police state that every dictator in history could ever dream of.

Specifically, this type of police state will be reserved for the Antichrist and the New World Order.

Would you like to be unwittingly irradiated with gamma rays as you drive by, against your will?

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I tripped and fell the other day, cracking a couple of ribs. I had to go to the ER and get an x-ray. And to think, I could have gotten one from the white van parked on the way to the hospital.

Why not, my tax dollars are paying for this, right? Hmmm, I wonder if they still will have a copy when I pass by them next week?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The technology is already available to track and identify every car from the cell towers that are generally located close to the highways.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
To me it sounds like this is not real, because for this to work it would seem like they would have to have two vans, to look thru someones auto.
As far as I know am aware, x-ray needs a transmitter and some sort of pick up device, like what is used when they x-ray the large tractor trailers.
The other thingis driving down the road to just drive up and x-ray someone would seem to hard and dangerous for the people in the automobil.

Radar is different story, radar bounce back to read.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Why? Why? Why?

This complete lack of health concern reminds me of the 1950's propaganda videos of kids in pools getting sprayed by clouds of the pesticide DDT, and everyone's all "See, it's not bad for you!"

Not to mention the complete violation of unreasonable searches we are supposed to be protected against by the U.S. Constitution.

Bad for my health, bad for my liberty, bad all the way around.

edit on 14-9-2010 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Other issues aside, the backscatter technology uses low energy xrays which do not penetrate organic materials much. That's how it works, the xrays are reflected rather than absorbed or transmitted.

So, other issues aside, getting a full body scan by these things (the same technology as the "peep show" airport scanners) provides a lower radiation dose (maybe a few hundredths of a millirem) than a dental xray (2 or three mrem) and much less than you would get on a cross country airplane ride (5 mrem). You get about 1 mrem everyday you're alive from stuff around you (wood, paper, masonry, even other people are slightly radioactive). Our bodies can handle that...other issues aside.

edit on 9/14/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I heard that the British Government were planning to put x ray tech in lamposts , to make sure people werent walking around with guns knives and drugs. Me I always thought that would be a waste of money. If they get caught with banned items, they get busted sure, but it would save a lot of money if all dealers just got shot on principle, all gang members end up dead by thier own weapons , that kind of thing. Much more effective than giving everyone an xray blast, no matter how small. Still an invasion of the body, and one that the government has no right or need for. What they need is tougher law on the things that really negatively effect the nation... like banking bonuses , and politicians expense accounts.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Wow those pedophiles sure are getting techy.

And to think they used to just tape a "free candy" sign on the side.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ironfalcon

ok, if true this should be a huge crime.

who wants to file class action?? im only allowed so many xrays a year my dr says, and so they are violating my rights, and my health. i wonder if my health insurance will cover my next xray now. bs

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thank you, this is exactly the information I was wondering about.
Analytical and precise as always!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Because it is the same tech that the TSA is using in airports (aka, "strip-scanning machines"), we need to remember this when the DHS says they will tone down the use of the devices at airports. These things are not only being used at airports, they are being used in the streets and to watch your home.

Makes me think of that video with the MUFON guy (I think in California) when he was freaking out about the white vans he thought were watching him. At the time I figured the guy was being a dork. But now ...

new topics

top topics

join