It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims to burn US flags in protest of Koran burnings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth_Hz
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Right on his burning should be cancelled..

If his burning was cancelled it would not be the muslim community who had forced the cancellation it would be common sense and his followers would have to take up their agenda with their own government officials..
Don't forget that these "I love America, I hate Muslims" crowd are going to be too scared of ever taking any action on their beliefs apart from a cowardly burning of a book from the safety of their own backyard..

i so much agree with you
IT WOULD COMMON SENSE
the only reasons that will come out if there is any cancellation
they would be ... ahhh its unpatriotic ... USA first liberty law is freedom of speech.... the Devil has again triumph
only the poor minded will reasonate with illogical to manipulate younger minds (followers of Terry)
there will ALWAYS be a reason for everyone not agreeing with the dark side
it has worked a lot since 9/11

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I think there should be social laws against abusing your right to free speech.
2nd line.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Another thing thats gonna come from this........Pastor Terry "Bumderbadger" Jones and his 50 disciples are probably going to have Fatawahs issued against them and the city of Gainesville is going to descend into anarchy as the extremists move in to collect. Way to go Terry Tosspot, you're gonna go down in the annals of history as the man who got his own city blown up just to get his message across, 5 gold Maccy D stars for you!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I can see where you are coming from but what is the lesser of two evils, insulting an entire religion that is spread worldwide or pissing off a few hicks?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Why do those who would assume a violent reaction keep blaming Brooks for it?

Do you blame the woman with the short skirt for her rape?
The pedestrian stuck down by a drunk for trying to cross the road?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

But is this freedom of "Speech" or inciting racial hatred??

the very definition of speech is the vocalised form of communication.. not burning books..

edit on 9-9-2010 by Truth_Hz because: wrong quotes

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

That depends on the respective make-up of the hicks and the Muslims. Out of a religion with billions how many are nuts? Out of Southern hicks how many are nuts?

Are we to assume every one of those Muslims is a psychopath just waiting for any excuse to kill and destroy? How about the hicks?

Who is better to piss off. Which one do we artificially appease even briefly with force of law? What are the long term affects of that appeasement?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

As an addition, old Terry's followers don't exactly have a militant faction, so the repercussions of banning his book burning would also be minimal..

link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

You're forgetting he's "extremist."
If his burning were canceled he'd see it as the collapse of America. His freedoms denied. Because those dirty Muslims got to the people and the government. If anything a cancellation under government force would prove him right to his followers and cause a massive escalation in not just his brand of extremism but quite a few others ranging from anti-gov to christian nuts.

I agree again

by doing this he have pushed to the limits the USA freedom of right bill
if he burn the koran and there is a american flag being burned... he will win
if there is no burning he will again win ...

both conclusion will end in negative
No more Free America ? or
No more World Peace (some muslims attacking usa interest)

he will win in both ...
so lets ARREST THE GUY
to show the muslim that USA didnt agree with him
its the only solution .. again Obama can do something right
YES WE CAN

if we arrest him ... the american freedom of speech will still be in place
and the Koran followers will be at peace

ARREST TERRY JONES ... its the only solution
ARREST TERRY JONES ... its the only solution ... i hope now some high official will read this thread and finally have this wonderfull idea to arrest the insane guy ...
a mental hospital will be good for him

edit on 9/9/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

link   
Not a very good idea. Then again, it's ironic to see how much attention this draws. Muslims burn our flags almost on a daily basis, yet no one seems to care about that.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
What kind of a retard burns a book?

Unless someone burned my actual property I wouldn't be bothered they can burn whatever they like. They paid for it after all.

Now if they stole these Korans and then burnt them, oh man I would be soo angry GRRR!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The media wants blood, guts and hatred. Thats why they focus on some nutjob "preacher" from Florida and create importance around him. And then people across the ocean think this insignificant nutjob who is going to burn the Koran is somehow important or representative of anything. And because some people are nutjobs just like him they are going to take their revenge.

Media-generated war. 100%.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

it's a stupid book. like the bible.

not the last in exsistance btw.

reminds me of the bugs bunny cartoon where he confronted the Aborigine guy and just said some gibberish.

aborigine guy went nuts! lol,

bugs said, "what i say?"

anyway, let the burning and blood flow.

kill the little children and blame the fire.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

That depends on the respective make-up of the hicks and the Muslims. Out of a religion with billions how many are nuts? Out of Southern hicks how many are nuts?

Are we to assume every one of those Muslims is a psychopath just waiting for any excuse to kill and destroy? How about the hicks?

Who is better to piss off. Which one do we artificially appease even briefly with force of law? What are the long term affects of that appeasement?

Damage limitation is what I am erring on here. The irresponsible acts of 50 people potentially putting the lives of thousands at risk should be stopped.

Assumption is the mother of all F up's remember, I was in no way attempting to even suggest that that be the case. In fact what I have said all through my posts is that the militant fundamentalists will use this as an excuse to recruit..

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Minimal within his faction. Do you know how many militant Klan groups are watching Brooks stunt waiting to go off?

Ever peruse the neo-nazi lit or meet any of their gang higher ups?

This has the makings of an international Helter Skelter if even a third of what they plan is sincere.

Brooks and his group isnt the end all be all of this action. It's essentially binding every race and religion based supremacy group to a singular cause. Their detriment and our blessing this far is that they habitually suffer from infighting and disorganization. Always building up then falling apart decade after decade.

One common theme has been the overbearing government. Though they form and dispersr theres alwya sWACO and Ruby Ridge. Now they have race and religion. More and more in common. More solid organizations.

This isnt about Brooks and his group. It's much bigger than that.

HAHAHA Why do I keep thinking it's Terry Brooks?

Replace "Brooks" with "Jones"

edit on 9-9-2010 by thisguyrighthere because: idiocy

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Totally agree with you, then after the religious war, a light fluffer piece about a squirrel that can waterski.

"Isn't that adorable?"

edit on 9-9-2010 by Big Raging Loner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Im gonna go one step further. Im going to take a few pages out of the Koran and wipe my @ss with it that morning after i have a nice big cup of coffee!!

Scr&w the Muslims!!!!

OMG ... why again you wear the princeofpeace nick ?????
its not the first time i ask you that ...

another sad comment from you... congrat

edit on 9/9/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

No I haven't researched the Neo Nazi organisations, and OK I apologise I am being a bit closed minded regarding the scale of this..

However if this is the case then the US is stuck in one hell of a Catch 22 situation..

BTW I did wonder what Brooks you were on about

edit on 9-9-2010 by Truth_Hz because: extra line

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth_Hz

However if this is the case then the US is stuck in one hell of a Catch 22 situation..

It always has been. I think it's the nature of liberty. Granted as the decades pass we have less and less liberty to work with. Not surprisingly it just makes the fringe groups more violent and agitated. Like poking an animal in a cage. Seems anytime force of law or government interference is used to artificially guide behavior it just makes the situation more tense with these groups yet the only answer time after time is to tighten the chains and poke them more and more.

Collapse is only a matter of time at this point.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Im gonna go one step further. Im going to take a few pages out of the Koran and wipe my @ss with it that morning after i have a nice big cup of coffee!!

Scr&w the Muslims!!!!

edit on 9-9-2010 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

I was just thinking the same thing, nobody takes that away from you!.Although it is in private.
I used to use paper from the bible to role joints if i didn't had hemp paper[it was a good substitute], it was just an emergency and not to disrespect the bible [i tried to use the blank pages otherwise it would be too heavy, literally
]

edit on 9-9-2010 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join