It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiences with an Entity: Images Included

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Listen, I kwow the paranormal exists. But I also know how horrible psychiatric illnesses can be! My suggestion: the least amount of stress of any kind AND an assessment by a psychiatrist. Psychiatric disorders don't go away on themselves! Paranoia/psychosis can be as bad as a bad trip induced by mushrooms and so on.

Please look at the rational options first. You don't want to move only to find that your wife is still visited.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Your wife is suffering from clinical hysteria, not schizophrenia.

In fact, she seems to have infected you too. This happens; hysteria is contagious.

Take her to a psychiatrist.

Your pictures show nothing out of the ordinary.

[edit on 8/9/10 by Astyanax]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

The devil face...

That's just an illusion created by the camera position, the pattern on the wall and more importantly, the mirror which "mirrors" the pattern to make it into a "demon" face.

Really? This is what people think might be photographic evidence of supernatural entities?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I honestly dont see anything out of the ordinary in these pics, I'm sorry

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
My dear friend,

Originally posted by debris765nju
Hey Spiro! What i did was to alter the light and color balance slightly so that the hidden entities would stand out more.

I understand the manipulation done to the image. Would you mind pointing out the " entities " you found by manipulating said image?

Many thanks in advance,

Be safe be well,

Spiro

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
My dear friend,

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
reply to post by Spiro

I look forward to your input! Thanks again Spiro.

Many thanks indeed for sending me the original images

As per my email, it is with regret that I inform you, after studying these images along with two [2] budding photographers, that we as teachers of photography can find no anomolies in the images presented here in this discusssion. Sorry my friend.

However, this does NOT take away the fact that you may very well be experiencing a paranormal event taking place within your household.

Unfortunatly, these images provide no clues to such an event.

Whatever course of action you choose to take, I wish you and your loved ones well being, be strong and seek the advice you feel needed to overcome this horrable time and be safe within your souls

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
OP why do you automatically think that this 'entity' is malevolent? have you actually tried to converse by meditation? In the OT you showed us a photo and labelled it devils face? I think this is the key to the situation do you understand the policies of satanism? are you aware of what lucifer means? if not:

Lucifer is a Latin word (from the words lucem ferre), literally meaning "light-bearer", which in that language is used as a name for the dawn appearance of the planet Venus, heralding daylight

The irony is that you called an establishment (catholic church) to 'rectify' the issue.

Question: What is the differece between satanism and catholicism?
Answer: There is none, both are religious beliefs comprising of a number of related ideologies and social phenomena.

I suppose what I am trying to say is what has given you the impression that this 'entity' is indeed a negative aspect of your life? Also, an entity would never just turn up without some form of provocation have you been entertaining/experimenting with any notions of rituals lately?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hysterical. I haven't laughed at images like that for ages.

Look, I'm not ruling out that there may be some sort of entity in your house, but those pictues....reveal nothing.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

Seriously man, that's really, really dangerous, you should never leave a hairdryer next to a sink like that.

You could get electrocuted.

You are 100% correct. And the outlet is NOT a GFI outlet - I believe that is a "building violation". Drop that hairdryer in the sink while there is some water and you have yourself an electricution or fire - possibly both. DO not reach in to grab the hairdryer. You will feel 110 volts pass through your body. Especially is you have no insulating shoes or slippers on.

I don't understand why the whole picture is blurred like someone moved while taking the photo, and yet the orbs are not blurred. Something wrong with that. I can't quite place my finger on it - still thinking about that one.

Could the the blotches on the mirror be caused by hair spray or mouse/gel? Is the mirror sparkling clean?

The flash not illuminating the other (darker) side of the wall - it is very possible that someone had a finger blocking a part of the flash so that area was not illuminated because the finger blocked the light. Reminds me of the Flintstones where Fred's thumb is in every photo.

I'm still pondering all the information.

I think more photos need to be taken before this can be resolved. Maybe even a video.

-E2

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
You need to get some good Juju in that place.

I would start by picking stuff off the floor, put away the ironing board, and get some serious cleaners for the green crud on your walls...especially near the millwork around the door jams. Ew.

Bad spirits can't stand a clean house.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Huh. The face guy looks like Frieza from DBZ.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I am a skeptical believer in the paranormal. Skeptical because all too often something will occur that we cannot readily explain or understand and it becomes paranormal. This, rather than taking the time and energy to discover that the answer is actually mundane. I have experienced paranormal things, and known those who have as well.

That said, my first thought was that those picture show absolutely nothing paranormal in them.

My second thought was that your wife seriously needs to see a professional as soon as possible, since she is "hearing" these violent, aggressive things. Neither of you is safe while she is experiencing this. People with mental health issues can "create" "paranormal" things around them due to the extreme emotions and energies they are putting out. Thought has form...that kind of thing.

My third thought is that your dog probably is seeing something, but it could be related to my second thought. If your wife's fears and emotions have manifested, none of you are safe and the dog sees it. Animals DO see things we cannot see, but it has been my experience that negative and/or demonic situations are actually more rare than the media and/or people would have you believe. Most manifestations are not negative if you deal with them positively, UNLESS they are manifestations created from the mind of someone who is troubled. Then, as things occur, her fears will increase, her anger will increase, etc, and this thing will only get worse.

Please, for all of your sakes, but especially hers, get her some help as soon as possible. Then, when she is deemed to be of sound mind, things should change in your environment. Should things NOT change, THEN, please, call in paranormal experts to assist.

My thoughts and blessings are with you all, and please, keep us informed.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I think it may be time that your wife goes to see a therapist.
She is hearing voices, she is becoming angry at you. I bet if you were to be reasonable and list other things about her, you would suddenly start seeing a bigger picture.

I understand you want to believe her at face value..but what have you personally seen? She may truely believe these things are going on, and in her mind, they are..but you need to be the solid one here, the rational mindset...dont be angry, just understand that this is sadly a result of our less than perfect brains.

See a therapist...one that has a open mind to this kind of stuff but not one that will immediately think ghosts are the issue here...after awhile the truth will come out. Also encourage her to adapt a scientific mind when experiencing such things...ask her how she is feeling when she is hearing voices...if there is any dizzyness or confusion during the events...if she is near something (say a powerbox or old light, etc)..see if there is a physical issue going on (high EM field, etc).

And finally, on the off chance that there is something paranormal going on...keep snapping pics, trying to get EVPs, etc...something bulletproof, not just a bit of dust or a weird shadow that against a mirror will look like a face, etc...but something that even a skeptic would hmm to...become the skeptic.

Anyhow, good luck...this was not meant to insult you, but from the original post, I see little paranormal evidence, but lots of evidence of a perception issue going on.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutmeReally? This is what people think might be photographic evidence of supernatural entities?

No, hense all the debunking and skepticism going on...this is anything but supernatural...however, pictures and claims like this are what is tossed up in front as to what believers in paranormal activities probably believe in

a bit like how a UFO believer isn't painted in the accounts of high ranking officals and truely curious footage of unknown crafts, but rather some yokel in a trailer in a mountain wearing a tin foil hat talking about how martian bears abducted him and put probes in his butt...

the silly always clouds the reality in these types of fields, and not by accident either.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I personally don't hear these voices, my wife does

.......You are being dragged into someone else's delusions. this is a rocky path, and you need to stop believing this is something paranormal. If you dont't realise this then there is no hope for you. I would hate to see to pursue this path to insanity.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

.......You are being dragged into someone else's delusions. this is a rocky path, and you need to stop believing this is something paranormal. If you dont't realise this then there is no hope for you. I would hate to see to pursue this path to insanity.

Actually, it would be contributing to the progressing deterioration of someone elses mental health...someone he actually likes at that.

Have her seek help...be caring and understanding but firm...if you are to entertain paranormal explanations, she must in turn entertain psychological explanations...it is not a one way street...approach her on this note and it should be fine...call it ruling out all normal explanations, and yep, mental health is one normal explanation.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Try taking duplicate pictures of these same locations with the same camera and recreate as many of the conditions as possible along with using a different camera in the same locations under the same locations and use the same camera at different angles and conditions, time of day etc. as a control and then compare the results and post them here.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I agree.

But as much as a "skeptic/debunker/govt agent" people might brand me as, had I taken that picture, my first thought would be, "How likely it is that I caught a naughty demon with my camera?". And then any, very basic analysis would show the mirror and pattern and handsoap bottle which all contributed to the image.

To which I probably wouldn't have posted in the first place.

All I'm saying is the level of scrutiny seems to be ebbing away far too quickly around ATS these days..

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by MR BOB

Actually, it would be contributing to the progressing deterioration of someone elses mental health...someone he actually likes at that.

Have her seek help...be caring and understanding but firm...if you are to entertain paranormal explanations, she must in turn entertain psychological explanations...it is not a one way street...approach her on this note and it should be fine...call it ruling out all normal explanations, and yep, mental health is one normal explanation.

Don't auatomatically discount something and go to immediately accepting the guidance of a psychologist or psychiatrist.

Most of them are extremely biased and rule out any possibility of alternate explanations as a matter of course, to a psychologist, it will automatically be a mental disorder requiring therapy, to a psychiatrist, it will automatically be a mental disorder requiring drugs.

Do your own research, conduct it wisely and scientifically and then make an informed decision.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
reply to post by SaturnFX

I agree.

But as much as a "skeptic/debunker/govt agent" people might brand me as, had I taken that picture, my first thought would be, "How likely it is that I caught a naughty demon with my camera?". And then any, very basic analysis would show the mirror and pattern and handsoap bottle which all contributed to the image.

To which I probably wouldn't have posted in the first place.

All I'm saying is the level of scrutiny seems to be ebbing away far too quickly around ATS these days..

Not around ATS, just people in general.

On BOTH sides of any argument.

People have it in their head that they KNOW what it is and they react accordingly.

We have lost that true scientific curiosity and now we just KNOW what is.

It's sad, we lose out on so much.

It's funny because as technology increases it increases exponentially, but as it increases and knowledge increases, said knowledge leads people to think that they actually know more, leading to less discovery, not more.

Because if you know everything, then why bother trying to discover more.

If you know what's possible and not possible, then you get to write everything that doesn't fit your paradigm as the imaginings of fools and then there is nothing left to discover.

It's really sad.

This could be soap bubbles on a mirror in a pattern that the mind creates as a demon or gray alien, or it could be a manifestation of an alien.

Someone who isn't enamored with their own knowledge would suggest exactly what I did.

Set up experiments with controls. take the same pictures with as many of the same conditions, take pictures with differeing conditions and do a comparative analysis. clean the mirror and take pictures and do the same.

Don't clean the mirror before you take the comparative pictures under the same conditions and see if you can duplicate the images.

If it's a hoax or a case of desire to believe to not have to consider his wife insane, he'll be adverse to doing this type of investigation, doesn't mean it isn't valid still, just that he's human and afraid.

Anyways enough ramblings from little ole me. I suggest that the op do what I suggest and take more pictures and do a comparative analysis or let us do the comparative analysis to eliminate as much bias as possible.

Just watch out for the fools on here that automatically write everything off as something we already know and understand, or as fanciful imaginings, because those are the people that are most afraid of finding truth because of what it will mean for their ego's or their world view.

Jaden

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join