It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiences with an Entity: Images Included

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

You have unspecified entities, unspecified because they are known by many names, generically known as "the little people." You will probably have them for the rest of your life. Moving will not get rid of them but you can limit the infestation by leaving everything you own, including the dog. Just take the dog out and never go back. Doesn't end there, purchase new clothing, shoes, socks, underwear without touching them. Toiletry items, shaving utensils, etc. Rent a hotel room, discard everything you have touched. Take the most thorough shower of your life, remove all hair from your body, brush teeth, etc. Don new clothing, leave hotel, leave city, leave state. Never go back, never accept mail from home. Forget everybody you ever knew and you can lower your infestation by about 95%. There are no guarantees that you won't become re-infested. Or you can learn to live with them...

heh, talk about helterskelter, man - what kinda botchjob is this?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I believe absolutley 100% of negative entities feeding on fear and hate; but the pictures do not show anything disturbing in my perspective.

The reflection/wall symmetrical face may be coincedental - take several pictures I'm sure it will be there and has been there for a long time (pattern of stucco)

The orb looks like the breaking of the light spectrum from the sun - you can see the colors like a spectrum and to the right of it the reflection off of the wall.

The shadow justs looks like a shadow from the hallway.

------------------------------------

Still take my words with a grain of salt because an entity that is not of the density will not choose to manifest itself, the only entities that truly can have an affect on you at this current moment is negative entities living in the inner planes. They don't mess with the external world but instead use your perception to manifest their cause. Fighting it will only make it worst because essentially your only fighting yourself.

Love will protect you, send love and acceptance - like light shining onto a shadow.

The more fear, angry, anxiety, and hate you produce the more successful the entity is and the longer it shall stay.

Quite literally, the entity could be using your wifes perception to put out her love with negativity.

Even more bewildering is the number of schizo's who hear voices not of their own and usually they speak of extraterrestrials speaking to them with a negative matter - but of course, modern science/medicine/practitioners disregard a human being as actually being manipulated but instead purely insane/crazy. Sad.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by 11118]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Dear OP,

Your situation is serious.
I see a number of ppl have suggested schizophrenia.

Hearing voices that induce paranoia like you killing her are absolutely classic.
Get her help before the coming psychotic break.

I am in no way attempting to debunk paranormal aspect.
It has been my experience that ppl with this disorder have loads of paranormal stuff going on around them.

I am guessing your wife is young. Any relatives with schizophrenia?

What if this "mental illness" is possibly an inability to screen out the what I think is called "lower astrals".

Either way the victim ends up crazy with a ruined life.
I have seen this up close many times. To many times.

The worst of it always starts when the voices start inducing extreme fear of loved ones.

Sorry and The Very Best Outcome Possible.

magpie

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
My dear friend,

You have unspecified entities,

May I ask what your seeing by manipulating that image in such a manner?

Many thanks,

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Sorry but Ihave given up on any paronormal photo being true or at least not an ordinary misinterpretation.

Things to do You and your wife or partner (sorry can't remeber which) must do whatever you have to do to get back on track. You must publically reaffirm your friendship, love , respect and all the good things that you had when you first got together (remember). things can be very lovey dovey when life is good. The trick is to be lovey dovey when it is bad.

Perhaps a local priest or psychic can bless the house. Have you offended or got into a beef with anyone?

No I don't need to know the answers but it would be nice to know the outcome.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
First of all I believe you believe paranormal events are the cause of this, but always seek a psychiatrists opinion before subscribing to it being a paranormal event. Whenever someone hears voices loved ones will always prefer to believe it paranormal before they admit it's a mental illness. Always seek professional advice before spending the time and money on moving. The things you describe her hearing are classic signs of schizophrenia and please take no offense to that as I am not in your situation and will never know all the facts. It's just easier to prove that it is or isn't schizophrenia then it is to prove a haunting. Many "paranormal events" are actually mental illness and as she is your partner you will be less skeptical of this. No one ever wants to know a loved one suffers from a disorder like that. If a licensed psychiatrist agrees she isn't suffering from mental illness then it is time to look at paranormal causes. Honestly the pics you have posted don't show anything that screams paranormal, not saying it couldn't be but there are plenty of rational explanations for the photos. You always wanna rule out schizophrenia because if it is she will be heading for a major psychotic break without proper treatment.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
  Hey Spiro! What i did was to alter the light and color balance slightly so that the hidden entities would stand out more. I have had these entities with me for years and have published 20,000+ images of them as well as several hundred videos. The photos look indistinct because they are not separate and distinct individuals. One melds into another and that one into yet another ad infinitum. The OP seemed to be seeking information that is not widely available, hence my response. Thank you for your charming inquiry.

[edit on 053030p://am3013 by debris765nju]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

She is pretty strong but there have been times where this thing has superceded her belief systems, and that right there is dangerous.

I actually read the whole thread and..

I don't know what to say.. I know I can't convince the OP to seek real medical help for his wife. No one can. He has made his mind...

Judging solely from he's posts he seems very controlling and has a grandiose sense of self-importance..

I for one am very logical when it comes to things of any nature. My intellect dictates logic over irrational thought.

Yet he's writing here about ghosts..

I feel sorry for your wife OP...

[edit on 7-9-2010 by lynxlynx]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I do some ghost hunting as a hobbie, I'm no expert but I read up on the subject a lot before I started. I don't see any thing in the pictures. The 1st one is matrixing,2nd one looks like something with the flash probaly,3rd one I don't see anything and I used the scroll. If you really want to be sure get a digital voice recorder[About 40$ @wal-mart] then do an EVP session with it. Let the recorder run not on voice activated, lay it down nearby and ask questions.Ex.,What is your name,Why are you here,How old are you and so on. Leave 2 or 3 minutes between questions so they can answer. Before you do this say a prayer for a white light of protection around you. Do this about 10 min. then listen to it w/headphones. I have got some interesting stuff doing this. I've been doing it about 1 year.Good luck if you try it and find anything let us know. Peace and love.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lynxlynx

There are tons of documented cases of real ghosts seen, felt, and heard...

Just because the scientific community hasn't yet accepted it doesn't mean it is unreal.

Today there are devices being manufactured that can detect ghosts, as funny as that sounds..

It is always funny and nutty to the average ostrich or sheeple, that is, until one comes in to your house and ruins your family..

The thing about ATS is most here understand there are many things that are real outside the mainstream belief systems, but to the stubborn ones that have'nt yet opened their mind to any of it and may even be deadset against it...

Of course the OP already understands about psychological possibilities, but because of the other evidence, yes evidence, that he has seen in his own home, has found it very likely is not associated with that.

What you may not know is those images of the demonic faces in them, in how they are manifested , are classical examples of very real and documented cases, with historical similarities to images taken many times in the past, even way way back when photography was first used.

I'm not knocking anyone's particular suggestion made to the OP, just saying keep a more open mind when you have what is close to a preponderance of evidence to look at. And do some research on these kind of things... You will find out that it does happen..

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

If you'll look closely the image in the mirror is also on the wall.There is no entity in that picture or any of them. Find a local paranormal group and let them see the pics. That is matrixing.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

Devil Face:

Have you heard of Pareidolia -
: the imagined perception of a pattern or meaning where it does not actually exist .

The human brain/ visual system seeks out/resolves these patterns ..... once upon a time our very survival depended upon it. And as for seeing faces .... well that is a particularly well developed function of the human mind, being the social animals that we are - facial recognition is an integral part of social interaction.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
A few questions;

-Does your wife suffer from depression?
-Did either of you experiment with a Ouija board or anything similar?
-Do either of you use alcohol or drugs? these make you more susceptible to these attacks.

One way to get rid of negative entities is to ask your guardian to set up a barrier of light around the house and chase the entity out.

I know how this sounds but try it, ask your guardian angel, departed family member or demon whatever you believe in.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
i also vote for mental disturbance.

please, if you want to KNOW if its entities or not, have your wife checked to RULE out schizophrenia.

if that shows nothing then investigate paranormal.

eliminate all the obvious and whatever remains, no matter how improbable is the likely answer.

clearly you haven't as yet ruled out all possibilities.

the pictures as far as i can see show nothing. a mirror image of some pattern on your wall, i saw NO shadow at all and the "sparkling orb" seems to be normal.

if you wife snaps from a mental illness and you chose not to help her, how will you feel?

let go of your ego and check all paths. not just teh one you have decided is the answer.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Thank you all for your suggestions, I have reviewed them and understand everyones ingenuity as well as thier concern! Some ideas I have taken to heart, which includes a prevalent one, that being her mental state.

I have underlying conceptions that she herself is creating these events within herself out of unresolved fears from her past that have become the 'monsters' that taunt her inner child. These 'monsters' in turn are causing her to react in the conscious to percieved things her mind is manufacturing. Her belief in these things however is causing the conflict, as it is a person's belief system that governs thier reality, and depending on how charismatic they are, the realities of others around them, including family pets...

This too is something I've been discussing with her... but unfortunately I'm not the professional, and may need to allocate one to further give my wife the tools she'll need to fight this issue. She's a good hearted and intelligent woman, who can't understand why this is happening to her, because she doesn't deserve it. However, when our subconscious Monsters arise, I feel it to be true that that is when the spiritual side finds ability to attach itself to a person, through that person's "personal demons" as it's called.

That's when the hauntings begin, where the stories begin to surface of physical realities becomming twisted, chaotic, criminal, and downright demonic... demonic enough in some documented cases for a mother to utterly kill off all of her children and then call the police to tell them what she'd just done...

In reply to another subject...

With all due respect, My wife is free and clear to choose her path in this life, I understand Free Will, and thus can only Guide without Governing. One responder suggested that I was self proclaimed and controlling.

My Friend lol, you couldn't be further from the truth. However, as things may be, My loving concern for my wife's well being may seem to some that my demeanor becomes determined and even stubborn. If your feeling sorry for my wife because of the things you've implied about me, over the experiences that she's going through personally, we don't need your sympathy, and if she saw your post she'd probably get on ATS and then get banned for the things sh'ed tell you about what can be done by you with your sympathy...

and I think I'll end this paragraph with that note.

While some here feel that the imagery I've shared with you have nothing to provide proof of the extrasensory nature of the things my wife is experiencing, one person amongst this OP's responders pointed out that the split facial features that I suggest are the manifestations of a demonic, or perhaps even two demonic entities is well documented. I don't have any links to provide at the moment, perhaps I'll run a search and find one and post it in my next reply. The split facial features represent an existance within two dimentions, manifesting the being as one. A complete image of the reaity of it's existance... a dual natured being.

We - whom exist as true children of the Creator of all within this universe, exist in 3 dimentions at once, the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Dimentions naturally. Others, who have ascended in thier understandings of themselves and have maintained their personal relationship with thier Creator have achieved ascendancy into higher dimentions than that. So an interactive ability between dimentions is not only possible, but quite real... and thus my belief that an entity has attached itself to my wife.

I hope this allows some here to understand my reasoning better.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
My friend, I am the parnormal expert and I highly recommend that you contact a local paranormal team that can help you remove this spirit from your home. Debating whether it exists on ATS or not is not the best way to take care of this situation. I help people who are being viciously attacked and harmed by dark spirits and demons. Should you find yourself in this situation, feel free to U2U me.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
My dear friend,

Hey Spiro! What i did was to alter the light and color balance slightly so that the hidden entities would stand out more. I have had these entities with me for years and have published 20,000+ images of them as well as several hundred videos. The photos look indistinct because they are not separate and distinct individuals. One melds into another and that one into yet another ad infinitum. The OP seemed to be seeking information that is not widely available, hence my response. Thank you for your charming inquiry.

Many thanks indeed for taking the time to reply

This image that you have presented here, is this a cropped version of the image you presented a few posts up?

Be safe be well,

Spiro

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

First , why would she believe what a voice from thin air said?

Billions of people do everyday they call it god.

[edit on 8-9-2010 by The Djin]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by The Djin

Your link didnt work, and since i dont know what you are responding to, I have no idea what you are talking about?

To xynephadyn

My friend, I am the parnormal expert and I highly recommend that you contact a local paranormal team that can help you remove this spirit from your home. Debating whether it exists on ATS or not is not the best way to take care of this situation. I help people who are being viciously attacked and harmed by dark spirits and demons. Should you find yourself in this situation, feel free to U2U me.

What makes you THE expert on these boards? How are you to presume that no one else that has posted on this subject may or may not have more experience then you....

Its of my opinion that you referring this person away from any advice on ATS, and immediately to a paranormal team, WITHOUT first eliminating all reasonable explinations.......is highly amateurish, and non-expert like....

Not to mention.......dangerous if she has a psychotic break and hurts herself or someone else because of an undiagnosed illness

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Do you want to get rid of it. Dont talk to it. Look at it, let it notice your anoint of its precence.

Because if you die and return to the source your the one im comming after, dont care what or who you are. This is my life experience, my path.

The law of attraction has given you this situation, so create a different law/intention.
Smile en love with your hart, and that thing gets out of energy.

This is the best i could come up with right now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join