It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Craziest conspiracy theory web sites?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this counts as a conspiracy but it's definitely crazy

The worlds first Male pregnancy

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsieur Neary
An inside out pizza? Isn't that sort of like a calzone? Not very original.

No, it's actually a pizza with the crust in the centre and the toppings on the outside, which sounds like a complete mess to me, but serves as an example that, no matter how goofy your idea is, if you'll pay the money, you'll get the patent:

Kent's Goofy Patent

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Dang you found my video
hahaha just kidding, but this guy does shame me when he says he is from North Dakota. I should go rant at him, but I will not.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Trojan Virus creator Hacker 4Q, manufacturer of Bling Bling Watches and inventor of the pre-pay MasterCard, was set to release a fashion clothing line named "4Q". 4Q was brand named un fit for Hacking and virus creation- as his counter players knew that the Trojan only removed the Hard drive from the system. 4Q thought that the 4Q fashion line would be popular from advertising from the Trojan virus.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

That sounds more like an inside-out calzone to me. Since a pizza is a flat thing with crust on one side and toppings on the other, I'd think an inside-out pizza is the same thing as an upside-down pizza?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
The Time Cube

Obama must resign to save his people from his catastrophe. SUN power will not allow any Black Skin power to rule over its Light Domain.

i would say that timecube site is something else alright.

here is a website for an organization that i think only tells people what they want them to hear, not all the information they actually know about a subject and actually do research on:
www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 8-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

I've got one as well Teacher...

www.whitehouse.gov/

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

The Time Cube

Obama must resign to save his people from his catastrophe. SUN power will not allow any Black Skin power to rule over its Light Domain.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

Wow I didn't even realize that Mr TimeCube was still updating his site, I can never make it through the wall of text

I think the Fox news site gets a couple of ticks for paranoia and overly complicated massive front page with loads of images, but they use paragraphs so they get a fail for that

[edit on 7-9-2010 by davespanners]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Here's one that also fails on the paragraphs but the actual content is so crazy that it pushes it over the edge.

A girl that actually believes that she is married to Sonic the Hedgehog

site

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Ok, if I wasn't going to hell before this, I surely am now.

My pick is anything Wayne Herschel:

Terrible Web Design? Tick

Odd writing style? Tick

Persecution complex? Tick, Tick, Tick

And throw in trying to start a cult for good measure

[edit on 8/9/2010 by Netties Hermit]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Here's one that also fails on the paragraphs but the actual content is so crazy that it pushes it over the edge.

A girl that actually believes that she is married to Sonic the Hedgehog

site

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
[whoops sorry removed]

[edit on 8-9-2010 by davidgrouchy]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
A few items for your consideration:

Are Parrots Devolved Humans?
"...the parrot’s ability to speak and also to acquire an extensive vocabulary is because he is a devolved human being. He has not come down of his own free will. Hence he does not remember his past human birth. He has come down as punishment for his demerits. He was a person at a spiritual level of 30% with intense desire to be the center of attention. A strong attention seeking habit also results in a demerit as it enhances the ego, which is detrimental for spiritual growth."

THE DIANA-MORRISSEY PHENOMENON
"How was it possible for [Princess] Diana's death to be foretold in the work of Morrissey?"

Detecting Landmines by Dowsing
Don't try this one at home, kids. Especially, like, if you live near a minefield or something. 'Nuff said.

The correct value for pi is 3.125
Erm...Ok. I guess I know who not to hire to design my next skyscraper or what have you.

Impossible correspondence
Impossible indeed:
"Impossible Correspondence *The Forth Wave* Seeing From the 4th Gravitic Dimension Analogic thinking (Analogy) Trinary and Quadratic Logic Supraconsciousness Unification: Mind linking with and ordering matter"

Tom Potter's world
A nice one-stop site for all your general lunacy needs:
"An explanation of 0, 1, e, pi, time, space, mu, charge, etc. ... God is culturculture ... Potter explains all (quantum mechanics, special relativity, etc.) ... The BATF serving the Waco search warrant ... My home from space ..."

[edit on 9/8/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I read through every single schitzoid word of that TimeCube site and then came to the most depressing two words I have ever read in my entire life...

"Next Page"

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
posted before but yep, david ickes forum is pretty good

www.davidicke.com...

also conspiracy central torrent tracker forum (altho under drama recently..)
forum.concen.org...

and unexplained mysteries site
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
reply to post by davespanners

Ok, if I wasn't going to hell before this, I surely am now.

My pick is anything Wayne Herschel:

Terrible Web Design? Tick

Odd writing style? Tick

Persecution complex? Tick, Tick, Tick

And throw in trying to start a cult for good measure

[edit on 8/9/2010 by Netties Hermit]

That gets my vote, too, but I don't think we'll be going to hell for it... I don't think Oneists are authorized by any actual dieties to send folks to hell.

However, they MAY be authorized to send us to L.A. or Chicago, which IMO are just as bad...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I along with Nenothtu, agree with Netties Hermits decison
on the worst site. Wayne has plagued a couple of ATSers
here for quite some time... and I also agree, the displays
of his sites leave a lot to be desired.

Maybe it's the Eygptians's fault.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I cant believe no ones mentioned Freemasonry Watch,now his guy rambles,talks in riddles and posts links as evidence to stuff which is not remotely linked to freemasonry.Also the design used to be terrible,not much better now actually.The home page goes on for days and days worth of reading!! Also there is the old crystal links pages which ae very basic,early nineties designed sites with beautiful mixes of lime green backgrounds and cerese writing.

www.freemasonrywatch.org...

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I read through every single schitzoid word of that TimeCube site and then came to the most depressing two words I have ever read in my entire life...

"Next Page"

Laughed my wig off!!!!
Great response.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Try the video instead or theres an 18 part amateur documentary on the timecube, or you can even get a TimeCube TShirt

Tshirt

[edit on 8-9-2010 by davespanners]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join