It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on this Earth Just Changed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MrOrange82

Indeed. It's been a normal late summer's day in England today - with a few hefty thunderstorms around (hence the drop in temp and hail).

btw it wasn't an especially warm summer in Britain and in fact the coolest August in 17 years. June and July were better than some recent summers though.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Essan]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MrOrange82

I agree it is an intricate system that God has created....if he only allowed for one thing to crash the system....wouldn't be a very strong system...strong enough to stand the ages...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Hey, I thoght you ment the Warming was man Made, I apolagize, I see you were refering to Bp's corexit in the GoM, I thought you were on the 'Co2 Man Made Warming' agenda there.... Sorry !!

You are right , and I am slurping words...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Off topic

Look what hubble found.

blogs.discovery.com...

someone create a treat, cant find one

news.discovery.com...

Dont erase it mods, could be connected with the current in the gulf

[edit on 7-9-2010 by MrOrange82]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
All this evidence of COOLING and yet icebergs the size of Manhattan are breaking off into the ocean and melting. Ice shelves in the Antarctic are breaking apart and drifting into warmer seas.

One reason I read/heard about the reason that Global Warming leads to cooler temperatures and more snowfall in the winter is that THE WARMER THE OCEANS GET IN THE SUMMER, THE MORE EXTREME THE WIND CURRENTS ARE for the entire year. In other words, global warming leads to EXTREME WEATHER PATTERNS.

An extreme weather pattern in the winter time means STRONGER WINDS bringing that cold Arctic air (which normally remains mostly in the Arctic) *down south.*

I remember when I first heard this and thought, "What? Global Warming leads to cooler temperatures!? That's ridiculous." But, I did look into it and now understand that as the Earth warms, the oceans warm. Warmer oceans translates into more powerful atmospheric systems that are capable of dragging cold air down from the Arctic ---air that is normally left alone.

So yes, when there is more energy in the atmosphere, colder air is dragged down and the result, in the winter time, is more severe weather. The result in the summer time is exactly what we had this year: record heat. Global Warming leads to Extreme Weather, the warm is hotter, the cool is colder.

Now, this is not saying that Global Warming has been caused by mankind. I believe that all of the planets in our solar system are inexplicably warming. Global Warming is probably a natural cycle, or has something to do with the plane of our solar system aligning with the plane of the Milky Way galaxy for the first time in scores of thousands of years.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Call it remote viewing or just plain old instincts and intuition, but just in the past year or so, I've been feeling like we are entering a new ice age.

I think that the global warming thing may have been a misinterpretation of eon-time-span cyclical weather patterns and not the result of carbon emissions. I am much more worried about deforestation than with carbon emissions. The destruction of the world's rainforests kills the 'lung of the Earth' and to me, that is much more troubling than car exhaust.

Also, it's been theorized that cosmic conditions emanating from the center of the galaxy are heating up the entire solar system. Solar conditions have been bizarre, too.

Anyway, I think the OP is true and I can foresee a brutally cold winter in North America coming up. It wouldn't surprise me a bit to see record snowfalls and record low temps in the USA this year and into next.

Just my gut feeling. I have no evidence.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by switching yard]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
By the way, i checked up on that mysterious "Earl of Stirling" (i.e., the owner of the blog the OP links to, and it looks like he's a scammer:

www.baronage.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
By the way, i checked up on that mysterious "Earl of Stirling" (i.e., the owner of the blog the OP links to, and it looks like he's a scammer:

www.baronage.co.uk...

www.associazionegeofisica.it... This is what its about.

Gianluigi Zangari is the scientist in question.

I dont need that blog being used anymore. Its just source information like one of many.
But indeed i used it, to create the topic.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Well found

I had a quick look and was sure he was a charlatan misrepresenting himself, you've confirmed it.

Though has be be said that this in itself does not mean he might not be right on this occasion. But if he is then I'm the Earl of Inverailort!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
sorry but someone needs to say it what a load of crap

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED

Its like they don't want to let people know that its colder instead of hotter from global warming.

As most will recall it was man made"global warming" at first, but recently rebranded as climate change, Soon enough it will be jumped on to tax us into submission i'm sure.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wycky

I was thinking the exact same thing. Is this not exactly how that movie starts before the SHTF lol.

By the way Titan Uranus = best username ever

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

However it's just theory, nothing conclusive because when data is fed into the best weather simulation models, previous known weather is not created by the program. So how could that be true?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hi, while this is my first post here, think this would be relevant to not only this topic but others. I read the posts on what the Mayan Elders say will happen 5-6 hours before the "shift." Now the reason I bring this up is because if you recall that thread, that came from Drunvalo Melchizedek's second book. Now, applying to this topic, if you watch his DVD "2012, Prophecies from the heart" he goes into great detail about climate change. And in this detail he describes EXACTLY what the article that started this thread said. He, however goes into greater detail as to not only why and how this is happening, actually the salt in the water and the melting glaciers (adding fresh water, no salt), but what else is going to happen to the currents and thus our planets climate. Even though he states this is a natural process, he states we are cutting our time by 4-5 hundred years with global warming. I encourage everyone to not check out the thread about his book (even though it is old info) but to also maybe watch his dvd, as I have no doubt if you just read this thread, you will be astonished as to the accuracy and similarity to what is happening. Hope this helps or gives some useful info to all.
Be Well

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

Actually, it's been climate change for decades
The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change has never changed it's name.

AGW is just one aspect of ACC (anthropogenic climate change) which includes all aspects of climate rather than just temperature. Precipitation Pattern Change being the most serious issue currently facing us (politicians and the media will probably catch up on that around 2015 - and we'll start seeing rain forest taxes introduced in 2018
)

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Essan]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread606779/pg1

Above is a link to the ATS article mentioned in the above reply. If this was not done correctly, please let me know, as while I am new, I believe this is a very important crossing of 2 separate topics.
Once again, Be Well to All

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
As I'm from Northern Europe then I guess if something is really I will know by freezing... No seriously if temperature goes bellow -30 or even -40 Celsius or winter starts in the beginning in November.... Then I might believe that... And think about getting the hell away to South.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by archasama
As I'm from Northern Europe then I guess if something is really I will know by freezing... No seriously if temperature goes bellow -30 or even -40 Celsius or winter starts in the beginning in November.... Then I might believe that... And think about getting the hell away to South.

How hard would it be to convince everybody you know, to come with you down south?
The general population aint on sites like this. Guess that would be the hardest part.

Then we can work for the Africans and the Americans for the Mexicans.
Get a Manchette chill about the last one.
Hope your integration skills are great, it seems they are failing in great numbers on our side right now

(I did not ment it on a dark way)

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
We can go to warm Brazil..

Brazil frozen fishThursday, August 5th 2010 - 05:00 UTC

Snow in Brazil, below zero Celsius in the River Plate and tropical fish frozen
For a second day running it snowed Wednesday in Southern Brazil and in twelve of Argentina’s 24 provinces including parts of Buenos Aires as a consequence of the polar front covering most of the continent’s southern cone with zero and below zero temperatures.

-snip-
On Wednesday a northbound cold front hit the Patagonia and central Argentine regions. In Patagonia, minimum temperatures went as low as minus 10 Celsius with even lower numbers in snowy regions, while maximum temps were in the range of zero to 7 Celsius.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
America destroys Europe : dollar now worth 10 euros - ha ha

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join