It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Working with professional historians and science aswell, i can tell you that nothing will happen in 4 days

Everyone knows by now that scientist have said that we WONT live another 100 years, and there is some huge events happening in the couple of years to come. But in 4 days- I can promise you that this will NOT happen.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Without your Yard Glass I cannot take it seriously.

Rapture.... crikey..

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

Does this nothing include solar activity this weekend?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Another predicted date :bnghd: lol
dates like these have increased a lot since 2001 ... that cant be good
a sign that something is indeed coming ?
the summer heat have just started .. i have saw a lot of signs pointing to something to summers end ...

this date so far is only like all others that failed
we cannot underestimate any date prior to the day of that date

from my part .. i wouldnt be surprise that the date is real
also i wouldnt be surprise if its another hoax predicted date

keep up the good job CanadianDream420
S&F

[edit on 9/6/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
If I order the book and the Rapture occurs prior to receiving it, do you think I can get a refund? Or would it fall under that "Act of God" clause?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
And if anything like that does happen, something tells me the people won't end up in some nice place in the clouds where they will be served milk and cookies.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Of course, if Jesus really did do something like that, a lot of the "good people" (i.e. scribes, Pharisees and hypocrites) might be surprised that he left them behind in favor of the sinners, drunks and prostitutes.

"And the last shall be first...."

"Whatsoever you do unto the least of these..."

Remember that?

[edit on 6-9-2010 by witness63]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
My religion and spiritual practices does not have any references to a "rapture".

It does believe in the end of the universe though but that's not happening any time soon.. at least not until the human race goes extinct in their current incarnation.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think it's funny when these "bible scholars" try to predict when the rapture will be....

Matthew 24:42 "Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming."

Matthew 24:44 "For the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not think He will.

Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone."

Matthew 25:13 "Be on the alert then, for you do not know the day nor the hour."

Nobody knows when the Lord is taking his people away, but it most likely will not be when the world is in such calamity and everyone is expecting.

1 Thessalonians 5:3-- for when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Why would they be trying to sell stuff if they really believed the rapture was about to happen? Do they anticipate being left behind?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Seems people love playing with numbers - you take a number, add another, subtract this one, etc etc and you get the end of the world and get rich writing a book about it. Rubbish!!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Seems people love playing with numbers - you take a number, add another, subtract this one, etc etc and you get the end of the world and get rich writing a book about it. Rubbish!!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

better not ruin my girls birthday, thats on the 11th and my dad's to

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Guess what happens 9/11? Burn Koran Day!!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Yeah we are taling about that on this thread: FBI Warns of Possible Terrorist Response to “Burn Koran Day”

Well I saw the website and I have to ask will books be on sale saturday?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
www.2010rapture.org...
4 days remaining.
Although I don't believe it will occur this soon...
I do believe there will be 7 years tribulation before the return of Christ

Personally, I'm gonna seek out a 'Rapturee' and ask him/her if I can have all their stuff.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
Everyone knows by now that scientist have said that we WONT live another 100 years, and there is some huge events happening in the couple of years to come. But in 4 days- I can promise you that this will NOT happen.

Aren't scientists saying we're overdue for all kinds of natural disasters? From Yellowstone, and other volcanoes, solar happenings, earthquakes, pole shifts, etc?

They could happen at anytime from now
to whenever.....

3 days, 4 days......

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
If something happens it won't be The Rapture, it'll be a massive alien abduction! The bible clearly states that no one will know when the Rapture will occur.

I think Screech, er, OP, is working to promote the alien abduction of humans.

Don't be fooled, the end is near! or maybe not.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

People say the word 'Rapture' doesn't occur in the bible. Arguably, in the Vulgate translation, the word is found under the latin 'Rapier', hence the variation and translation 'rapture'.
The concept of this 'rapture' is bound up in a particular word 'Harpadzo' which is found in several portions of the Christians scriptures, such as 1 Thessalonians 4 (I think,) the book of Acts, Revelation, and Paul describing his vision of the 3rd heaven. It is sometimes dfined as 'caught up', but can equally be defined as 'snatched up/snatched away', it has connotations of a swift and sudden removal from a /the scene.
Based on the epistles and interpretations of the words of Jesus, believers (many/most/not all?) believe that Christ is returning for His bride, the Church, and that He will come and snatch them away from the earth. Huge debate has risen in the various denominations of the church about where/when this will happen in the grand scheme of things. GOD has a timeline and chronolgy for all these events to happen. The truth is, no-one is really sure when it will happen. If I can be blunt and simplistic, all the varying strands of theology on this matter believe that Christ will come to 'rapture' His bride/the church either:
1: Before the arrival of the Antichrist
2: During the reign of the Antichrist
3: At the end of the Antichrists' reign and immediate return of Christ to the earth.
4: It is all pictorial, there is no antichrist, no second coming.

Hope this helps to some degree. Feel free to U2U me if you want to go into this at any depth. As far as I'm concerned, there is compelling reasons to believe all of the above apart from number 4.
I guess my argument would be, regardless of the answer, BE READY.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Why is this on the front page people?

Come on seriously!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join