It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I had a great day - almost rapturous!!:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Originally posted by MeSoCorny

Where is the son of man ? I can't see him,

Page 27 of this thread, i left an interesting post.... keep the fingers off the keyboard until you learn to open your blind eyes....

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Rapture did happen today... to some. Serbia lost to Turkey in basketball championship!

I'm sorry you missed your rapture, but don't lose hope!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjl_u2
reply to post by old_god

More like this Jesus...
YAHWEH
“O Yahweh, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens. Out of the mouth of babes and infants, you have established strength because of your foes, to still the enemy and the avenger.” Psalm 8:1-2
JESUS

What enemy ? what heavens ? and what foes ?
I'm sick of this, the creator does not have enemies and does not battle. Who are you people ?
Who is YAHWEH ? is he the one that made the universe ? is he an alien ?
Are you people not tierd of wars, you just go on and play games.

To me the creator does not have a name, the creator in my view would like it's creation the way it created it.
From bugs to humans, it does not kill it does not have enemies, if it's my thought then I would think it's looking for away to solve this without causing too mutch destruction, to get the pests out, the so called"chosen ones"

I think we are going to get that when the sun shifts and were free without our snake, the snake is our modified body that can't see the other self.

Here is god and it's original creation

As they say it's not over until the black inocent cat sings.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Like all things with religion they should be taken as a grain of salt.

I have to admit Mr. Carlin is a bit hard on them, but he is right.

The contradictions and unexplainable issues are mind boggling.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Yes religion is made up by the red side, it's why russia turned comunist, they hid the truth made the russians think they are red.
then they even go and ask them, do you know why you call it the motherland.? No we don't
Motherland streaches to the border of hungary, then royaity takes place, "the anunaki" we eastern europians really have the same culture.

Comunism, colective, borg, asimilation, it's the plan, look around, it was all made up by them to rule. Democracy is an illusion. They brouth comunism to the eastern block and turned what was blue in to red to confuse people even more. I don;t need their religion of red blood, but there is a creator, who bonds whith them is bounded to them.
We must find out who we are.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

It's the problem, salt will change it's taste. Different tastes, put salt on in and it tastes different and you think that taste is the truth because it's how it tastes then, then add sugar to it and it will taste like that, and you think that is it because it's how it tastes. What if you don't put anything in it, or put just a little bit to be closer to the truth, enough for the truth to remain there while the little bit of salt will keep you in this reallity.

Just my opinion, and god said, let my childs do what they want. That is the original creator, and then they came and made order out of chaos. The mixing is the problem, we mixed with them, we were suppose to stay out of it.
It's time to break the bonds. Who wants to be with them is welcome to do so. We chose this insanity, we gave in and mixed with them. As a result today we are us and them, but more them because we for"got" about us.

It's just a matter of time, then we get out of the game and we have peace, free to do what we want.
We never listen to the original creator, we give in to religion and their twisted version of how things so they can have control over and over again.

edit on 11-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

I can see with my eye closed, is that what you mean ?

Then I'm gifted.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

reply to post by old_god

What enemy ? what heavens ? and what foes ?

There is no God as "you say" in direct proportion, equal and opposite to the "Independence" of the united states of american from the british zionist "crown" I SAY.... 1776 was a masonic hoax( french huguenot traitor style).
I AM both proof of El Elyon (GOD Most High, The Father) and Jesus being who He said He was and have the proof that the USA is merely "The Beast" of Revelation, the lap dog of "The Dragon" of The Cité of London Crown Corporation(obama bows) . "Moe-ah-in-the-arab mud" IS the False Prophet of Revelation(his 1st wife was a jew and jews wrote the koran while he smoked opium otherwise he got "the shakes"), but a small remnant of JudeoChristians still remain loyal to "US" in Jérusalem,The Original Mother Church since the Day of Pentecost.

Some here have noticed that Yaweh appears to be 2 different personalities, 2 faced you could say... like a Tag Team, you know - Good Cop / Bad Cop.
Michael = Good Creator, Immanuel = Bart Simpson to Lisa's "culture environment"

I repeat one last time, the USA is a publican, not a republic,
www.thefreedictionary.com... ( during the renaissance period it was used as slang for "pimp" which is all D.C. is),and the absolute irrefutable proof of what i say is true is;
www.legislation.gov.uk...

"""" Statutory Instruments
1997 No. 1778

SOCIAL SECURITY
The Social Security (United States of America) Order 1997

Made
22nd July 1997
Coming into force
1st September 1997
At the Court at Buckingham Palace, the 22nd day of July 1997
Present,
The Queen’s Most Excellent Majesty in Council.........
Now, therefore, Her Majesty, in pursuance of section 179(1)(a) and (2) of the Social Security Administration Act 1992 and of all other powers enabling Her in that behalf, is pleased, by and with the advice of Her Privy Council, to order, and it is hereby ordered, as follows:—
Citation and commencement

1. This Order may be cited as the Social Security (United States of America) Order 1997 and shall come into force on 1st September 1997."""""

In conclusion to my synopsis, the USA is not an "independent republic" and in direct proportion, equal and opposite, My Father and Brother are real and The Holy Spirit is Always @ work!!! Otherwise , the Universes would collapse just as yours will at death lest ye REPENT, for now you know and the Word is getting around... I smell a revolution!

Mother Orthodox Russia is near and dear to Our Hearts.
While they suffered under jewish contrived "communism", you "brave and strong" americans let jewish hollywood flicks fool you into making an enemy out of Christians while building a jewish state in Palestine for the zionist "crown" which had defeated the ["muslim turks"(jewish led)] in 1917, and then proceeded to hand the land to the Rothchilds(red shield 666), proving that the "crown corporation" is zionist. All this done for the small fee of trillions in debt to jewish bankers on the shoulders of future generations.... or so they thought, because The Good Emperor outranks "the crown" and One "Proper" signature can make all Debts disappear like a magical miracle..... (That's one thing I hate about playing chess, My piece is not in the box)

1.www.mfa.gov.il...
2.en.wikipedia.org...
""""Foreign Office,
November 2nd, 1917.

Dear Lord Rothschild,
I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet:
"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country".
I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely
Arthur James Balfour""""

As for The Vatican, spring cleaning is around the corner and the Masons in the house will be exterminated...
"We decree and order
that from now on, and for all time, Christians shall not eat or drink
with Jews; nor admit them to feasts, nor cohabit with them...
Christians shall not allow Jews to hold civil honors over Christians, or to exercise public offices in the State ." -His Holiness, Pope Eugenius IV, 1442 A.D. Bull. Rom.... Pont., V, 67.

One would think that the Bishop of Rome would understand Dogma as well as any, however....
POPE RECEIVES SHIMON PERES, PRESIDENT OF ISRAEL

VATICAN CITY, 2 SEP 2010 (VIS) - The Holy See Press Office today released the following English-language communique:

"Today in the Apostolic Palace of Castelgandolfo, Benedict XVI received in audience Shimon Peres, president of Israel, who also met with Cardinal Secretary of State Tarcisio Bertone S.D.B. and Archbishop Dominique Mamberti, secretary for Relations with States.

"During the cordial discussions, the pilgrimage of His Holiness to the Holy Land in May 2009 was recalled.

"Concerning the renewal of direct contacts between Israelis and Palestinians, scheduled for today in Washington, U.S.A., the hope was expressed that this may assist in reaching an agreement that is respectful of the legitimate aspirations of the two peoples and capable of bringing lasting peace to the Holy Land and to the entire region. The condemnation of all forms of violence and the necessity of guaranteeing better conditions of life to all the peoples of the area were reaffirmed. The discussions also touched on inter-religious dialogue and an overview of the international situation.

"The discussions also permitted the examination of the relations between the State of Israel and the Holy See and those of the State authorities with the local Catholic communities. In this regard, emphasis was given to the great significance of the presence of these communities in the Holy Land, and the contribution they make to the common good of society, also through Catholic schools. Finally, the results, thus far, of the bilateral working Commission, which has for many years been tasked with the drafting of an accord concerning economic matters, were noted while at the same time expressing the hope for the rapid conclusion of its work".

It matters NOT if you believe me this day, it really truly does not, tomorrow is another day and I only care about those who care for My Father and Brother, In Truth!!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
well the rapture did not happen today. so let me give you a quote from a holy book and i will award a prize to the first person who can figure out what book it is from. also this quote is also directed at anyone who thought it was going to happen.

god admonishes you,that you may never repeat such conduct if you are true beleivers.

and god makes the signs plain to you. for god is full of knowledge and wisdom

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by X9ballX
well the rapture did not happen today. so let me give you a quote from a holy book and i will award a prize to the first person who can figure out what book it is from. also this quote is also directed at anyone who thought it was going to happen.

god admonishes you,that you may never repeat such conduct if you are true beleivers.

Now child of fiction.... go to the koran and read the "Book of Mary" contained within it's cole's notes like plagiarism.... read it well, get a real good "feel" for it, then child, go to this link, which has a "story" which pre-dates the koran by at least 500 years and see if there are any similarities....
www.gnosis.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by X9ballX

Now child of fiction.... go to the koran and read the "Book of Mary" contained within it's cole's notes like plagiarism.... read it well, get a real good "feel" for it, then child, go to this link, which has a "story" which pre-dates the koran by at least 500 years and see if there are any similarities....
www.gnosis.org...

alright you win a prize lol. you get an internet hut. *hugs*

child of fiction you say? just because i quoted the quran does not mean i'm a child of fiction. also dosnt mean i'm muslim.

your so quick to judge lol. the rapture didnt happen so now what lol

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by X9ballX

Surah 24 - Al Nur THE LIGHT

I am not into the Quran though, don't want any part of any main stream religion right now. I'd rather think of a higher being that rules everything without having to tie myself to one particular religion. As all religions have their evil ways.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
p.s. "those who have lost the capacity to think have become worthless"
the koran forbids such, does it not?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
"rapture" "rapture" .... it's a protestant heretical thing.....
as well as "Jesus" is coming back in our lifetime"... only protestants think and believe such.....
Catholics rely on Prophecy as well as The Bible, further proof of the lie of islam and it's false prophet being "the last" messenger of God, islam proves itself false with the Imam Mahdi prophecy by moe-in-the-mud's nephew/son-in-law ( didn't take that CULT long to in-breed )
That you would use the 2 quotes from the koran in this thread at the moment you did is all i need to interpret your intentions..... JUDGING as Jesus said Not to JUDGE meant STONING, so don't pull that trivial lesbian b.s. with me...."Don't judge me, is that not what your book says?" Fluff

Prophecy has always been alive and well within The Church, and this is a little of how it reads.....
www.todayscatholicworld.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
reply to post by X9ballX

Surah 24 - Al Nur THE LIGHT

I am not into the Quran though, don't want any part of any main stream religion right now. I'd rather think of a higher being that rules everything without having to tie myself to one particular religion. As all religions have their evil ways.

its not that religions are evil its that people allow the religion to be corupted. the christians did it during the crusades just as the muslims are going it now. bear in mind it wasnt ever all of that religion. not all muslims are evil lets kill the infedels type of people just as not all christians snub non christians and treat them like dogs.

some will some wont.

these extremeist muslims that blow themselves up in the name of allah are actually breaking the rules.

and i know plenty of christians that preach constantly but dotn quite fallow what they preach. a teacher of mine was preaching about adultery. then a few days later i find out she was banging one of her co workers husbands.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hey, Rapture day is over, does this mean that all those annoying dispensationalist protestants are gone now and we won't have to put up with their sillyness anymore?

That truly would be heaven on Earth.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

"rapture" "rapture" .... it's a protestant heretical thing.....
as well as "Jesus" is coming back in our lifetime"... only protestants think and believe such.....
Catholics rely on Prophecy as well as The Bible, further proof of the lie of islam and it's false prophet being "the last" messenger of God, islam proves itself false with the Imam Mahdi prophecy by moe-in-the-mud's nephew/son-in-law ( didn't take that CULT long to in-breed )
That you would use the 2 quotes from the koran in this thread at the moment you did is all i need to interpret your intentions..... JUDGING as Jesus said Not to JUDGE meant STONING, so don't pull that trivial lesbian b.s. with me...."Don't judge me, is that not what your book says?" Fluff

Prophecy has always been alive and well within The Church, and this is a little of how it reads.....
www.todayscatholicworld.com...

did i ever tell you i was muslim? i dont think i did. maybe i was just quoting it lol. your sooo quick to judge.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

There is no God as "you say"

I did not say that, of course there is a god, only one.
It's not for israel, not for the christians, it's for everyone.
God has no nation. Only nations have gods

edit on 11-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

Hey, Rapture day is over, does this mean that all those annoying dispensationalist protestants are gone now and we won't have to put up with their sillyness anymore?

That truly would be heaven on Earth.

its never going to stop. or at least until they are right for once. but will thta happen? maybe when i see jesus himself but until then i wont beleive any of them.

watch the end of days will happen when everythigns most peaceful.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join