It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Maybe Jebus looked down and actually couldnt find anyone qualified. All religions differ and they cant all be right so...........

Guess I'll have to wait for the next Simpsons episode and see if Ned Flanders is still there.

Having said that, dont all under 12s get a free pass or something, or all babies. Anybody lost any babies? If you have a baby and its still there, the big R didnt happen.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm getting married today!!!!!! So I'm pretty sure the rapture will begin tonight

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well, I'm still here, what gives? Shall we wait until tommorow to call this a false start or shall we wait until monday, just to be sure. I mean, I think we should at least allow the son of god to be fasionably late you know?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by idmonster
Maybe Jebus looked down and actually couldnt find anyone qualified. All religions differ and they cant all be right so...........

Guess I'll have to wait for the next Simpsons episode and see if Ned Flanders is still there.

Having said that, dont all under 12s get a free pass or something, or all babies. Anybody lost any babies? If you have a baby and its still there, the big R didnt happen.

Happy 4th of July........... NOT!!!

SOCIAL SECURITY
The Social Security (United States of America) Order 1997

Made

22nd July 1997

Coming into force

1st September 1997

At the Court at Buckingham Palace, the 22nd day of July 1997

Present,

The Queen’s Most Excellent Majesty in Council

www.legislation.gov.uk...

"""Now, therefore, Her Majesty, in pursuance of section 179(1)(a) and (2) of the Social Security Administration Act 1992 and of all other powers enabling Her in that behalf, is pleased, by and with the advice of Her Privy Council, to order, ...and it is hereby ordered, as follows:—"""

www.savethemales.ca...

watch.pair.com...

pigs-in-the-parlor.blogspot.com...

www.drjoye.com...

about The Real Rooster, he's a "frog"...
www.todayscatholicworld.com...

now get head out of sand and tell ALL your friends.... islam was created by jews, tv is run by jews, america is run by jews, but Hope and Change LIVES !!!

@ your service,
ribbit!!!

edit on 9/10/2010 by pjl_u2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
awww shiz i can feel it. here it comes, my body is getting light and im shivering. this is it people!!! brace yourselves!!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obinhi
Well, I'm still here, what gives? Shall we wait until tommorow to call this a false start or shall we wait until monday, just to be sure. I mean, I think we should at least allow the son of god to be fasionably late you know?

ROFL...

either that or the amount of people that were raptured has been gravely over estimated?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Which Jesus is that?

I find it hard to take Christianity seriously when it has a god with a multiple personality order:

1. Jesus the idol worshiped like a pagan symbol
2. Jesus the son of god (so Jesus is both god and his own son, two negatives = a paradox..)
3. The holy ghost, the spirit of god (Who is also god and the son of god at the same time but a separate entity..hmm)

I believe in a supreme everliving entity but I don't believe in any religion that applies human limitations to aspects of said religion and I find this evident in Christianity a great deal (and I am sure this can be said for other religions) and we, all of us have the ability to connect with this being.

You have to take your mind outside the realms of this material existence, imagine everything visible and invisible, known and unknown and then imagine an all powerful, everliving and unwavering force that is everything, then try to imagine what is beyond that..if there is nothing at all, then what remains.. That is god I turn to when I can't find the answers in this world (through science or otherwise).

edit on 10-9-2010 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

More like this Jesus...
YAHWEH
“O Yahweh, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens. Out of the mouth of babes and infants, you have established strength because of your foes, to still the enemy and the avenger.” Psalm 8:1-2
JESUS
“But when the chief priests and the scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying out in the temple, ‘Hosanna to the Son of David!’ they were indignant, and they said to him, ‘Do you hear what these are saying?’ And Jesus said to them, ‘Yes; have you never read, “Out of the mouth of infants and nursing babies you have prepared praise”?’” Matthew 21:15-16

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Oh, crud. Did I miss the rapture? I forgot to reproduce too.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Reply to post by earthdude

OH M G I WOKE UP IN HELL TODAY. I guess the rupture really happened...rapture I mean?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Rapture is easily reached by all of us......simply play Bioshock

Can all the people who believe in Rapture come back after it hasn't happened and simply state:

My belief system was wrong.

I shall not hold my breathe

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
HELP!!!

Does anyone know how I can get my dog to accept Jesus??? I already taught my parrot to say "Jeeezuss", so I guess that means my parrot is good to go since that counts as "confessing Jesus with his mouth..." so he gets his golden free ticket to paradise. Whew, what a relief that my parrot will be with me in heaven!!!!

I really dont want my dog to miss the rapture and heaven for all eternity just because he didnt accept Jesus you know. He is a good boy and worthy of the rapture and heaven except he hasn't accepted Jesus as his savior and messiah yet!!!!

How do I get my dog to be rapture and heven worthy if he cannot at least say Jesus out loud???

Now back to reality... there is NO rapture, there is NO lord and savior/messiah, the bible is a collection of older myths, fables, and tall tales and those that do not realize this are just fools believing in imaginary friends and living in a fantasy land.

Get a grip folks.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

Remember. dog spelled backwards is god.
Trust worthy
Loves unconditionally
loves ya no matter what you do
cant wait to see you and gets very ecstatic when you walk through that door at the end of the day.
Looks sad when you are gone for a trip and longs for you to get home soon. He doesnt care if you drank, snorted coke, and played with hookers on your trip. He is just happy to see you when you walk through that door.

Your dog is good to go

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11

Remember. dog spelled backwards is god.
Trust worthy
Loves unconditionally
loves ya no matter what you do
cant wait to see you and gets very ecstatic when you walk through that door at the end of the day.
Looks sad when you are gone for a trip and longs for you to get home soon. He doesnt care if you drank, snorted coke, and played with hookers on your trip. He is just happy to see you when you walk through that door.

Your dog is good to go

Very true of mans best friend the dog.

Now dog spelled backwards we get the man-made divine being that would've have KILLED my poor dog back in biblical times!!

I dont know about you, but I would like to keep God AWAY from my dog. Its sad to think of all those poor innocent dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens that the MONSTER of a pathetic Hebrew God violently MURDERED for no good reasons.

But we have cults of people that "praise" this monster!!

What a joke such folks are...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
My problem is with any Christian that says they can "predict" when Christ is coming back...

Matthew 24:43-44 (NIV) "But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

So if Jesus said "I'm coming back when you won't expect" and "you can't predict when I'm coming back"...

How exactly are any of these morons stating they know when it's happening?

Oops...

edit on 10-9-2010 by gncnew because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Reply to post by gncnew

Its a great way to keep em eating up this garbage.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

Oh wow, a Christian on ATS that isn't a complete nut and doesn't go around preaching all the time. I found him, I found him!!!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

There is always a jesus, it's the son of the dark and the light. The son of man is the mesaiah, it's the same guy. The savior, who is going to save them this time, no one is willing to take the prophecy in his hands
Humanity has becomed this over sized grown ego. There is no one nation under god, and there will never be until god comes and agrees. You see jesus always breaks the rules and go's against what his father tells him. Not this time, look what humanity has becomed. I have a feeling it;'s in god's hands, and the universe spoke. The big decider makes the big decisions not us, at least listen for once.
The fact is we do not deserve to go on as we are, "I'll just be ignorant and won't care because I'll be saved anyway" I think purity will be separated from the beast. Who is going to run their empire
will you take it ? they need the son of man to do it. Who is up for the task ? Ohh jesus saved us so we can kill once again and not care. The mesaiah comes once in a while. The innocent will be spared in my view, you got a gun in your hand you are in trouble

edit on 10-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Damn our Kiwi accent. We had a rupture.

Rupture

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hello Brothers & Sisters,

Maybe, just maybe, this time around, Jesus comes to each of us in our mind!

Perhaps, it is when we wake up and realise that WE are in charge of OURSELVES and take our own personal power back.

Of course to do that, we'd all have to respect each other enough, LOVE each other enough, to prevent the ensuing chaos. Hhhhmmmm Love each other enough, Sure sounds like a Rapture to me.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 10-9-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join