It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police nab puppy killer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Marked One

What a nice person you are. Rebilitation for the girl? Education? Show her a more humane way to dispose of pets? And jail sentence if she still continues to be ignorant?

NO? none of them? OK lets just shoot the girl. Yeah you're not a hypocrit.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Exactly

It really is pathetic whining. Teach the girl, talk to the girl - Don't fight opression with opression.

Teach her what? It's wrong to slaughter helpless newborns? She should've known better...in fact, I'm pretty sure she knew what she was doing.

This is why I dislike liberals sometimes. No one should defend this murderer.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by SeventhSeal]

I thought PETA was consider Liberal? Now it is consider a conservative thing to take care of animals? Where were the Republicans when BP split all the oil in the ocean?

Where did PETA come from? Oh yeah, I forgot, they're the holy champions of animal rights. Actually, they're not. Although their message (and many other animal rights groups) is good, PETA is a bit flawed.

Also, animal rights aren't liberal or conservative, they're logical and sane.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Exactly

It really is pathetic whining. Teach the girl, talk to the girl - Don't fight opression with opression.

Teach her what? It's wrong to slaughter helpless newborns? She should've known better...in fact, I'm pretty sure she knew what she was doing.

This is why I dislike liberals sometimes. No one should defend this murderer.

I thought PETA was consider Liberal? Now it is consider a conservative thing to take care of animals? Where were the Republicans when BP split all the oil in the ocean?

Where did PETA come from? Oh yeah, I forgot, they're the holy champions of animal rights. Actually, they're not. Although their message (and many other animal rights groups) aren't liberal or conservative, they're logical and sane.

Let's keep it way then. Even though what the young girl did was stupid. Saying that puppies would of been put down is possible. If animals are not adopted in a short amount of time then the shelter will kill them. Still several people would of taken them if they gave them time.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Yeah, us damn liberals, what idiots we are, not wanting to attack or hurt someone. Offering rehabilitation and salvation, what stupid people we are. Who said anything about Liberalism anyway.

Joseph Fritzl? lets just get our bloody revenge, let's rape him, lets make him have babies. Erm..Hypocracy? Yup.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Marked One

What a nice person you are. Rebilitation for the girl? Education? Show her a more humane way to dispose of pets? And jail sentence if she still continues to be ignorant?

NO? none of them? OK lets just shoot the girl. Yeah you're not a hypocrit.

No,

she needs to be imprisoned now. No education or rehab. She murdered innocent lives. I may have been to harsh with my Gallows comment and I take that back. The girl should be locked in a cage instead, kept away from society. There is no room for her kind.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Yeah, us damn liberals, what idiots we are, not wanting to attack or hurt someone. Offering rehabilitation and salvation, what stupid people we are. Who said anything about Liberalism anyway.

Joseph Fritzl? lets just get our bloody revenge, let's rape him, lets make him have babies. Erm..Hypocracy? Yup.

The girl killed newborns and posted the video on youtube.

You want to waste your time trying to "educate" a sick brat? Go for it.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Very good post. Excellent metaphor. Posts like yours are the reason I come to ATS.

I've been trying to wrap my mind around why anyone that young could do something so horrendous and your comments helped me understand this sad subject.

I submit that the girl is in fact a reflection of us and the world we all live in.

How many posters believe a violent solution is in order regarding what the girl did?

So how does that make them any different than the girl herself?

We live in a world where the message is very clear:

Might Makes Right

We live in a world where those on the side of the mighty for the sake of ego and absolution proclaim virtue and morality through efficiency at using might to create right.

We live in a world where people worry constantly that some other force will gain enough might to make their version of right, our right, when it is currently our wrong, because our version of right has already been established through our might.

We live in a world where the most convoluted and circular forms of logic are often used to justify violence, indifference, cruelty and gratuitous wholesale suffering.

What was the girl expressing? This is what she was expressing.

The truth is that as lovable puppies we can all agree they should be protected and spared, and nurtured and loved.

Yet we don’t make that distinction for human babies, if the parents are members of the wrong religion, or the wrong political party, or the wrong ethnicity, then what ever violence befalls them at foreign hands is no longer the perpetrators fault but their own fault for somehow inviting it.

Inviting it by being a member of the wrong religion, the wrong political party, a citizen of the wrong nation, or the wrong ethnicity and are entirely to blame themselves.

This little girl like all of us, has been brought up and raised to in a world of might makes right, where of course being a little girl can be a very confusing and frightening thing.

Was the little girl even smiling because she enjoyed what she was doing, or because she felt that the person(s) filming it would approve of her own might makes right solution?

Isn’t it funny how all puppies are innocent but not all babies are?

Far too many of them are being born with horrific birth defects right now as a result of depleted uranium shells left by soldiers employing might makes right.

Far too many of them when they grow older will loose a limb or two or their lives by stepping on land mines left by soldiers using might makes right.

Many of us will justify that as being the responsibility of their own parents who weren’t right not because they were necessarily wrong, but because someone else who was mightier wanted the glory and power of being right.

This girl is simply a reflection of the world we live in, she didn’t create herself in a vacuum and as many of the perverse and violent descriptive comments of proposed punishment display, she is definitely not alone in her thinking.

[edit on 3/9/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
What you people attacking the poor girl don't know is that puppies are drowned every day in the US. Just because you see it in a video you get mad. It was wrong to film it and now I think people in Bosnia are a little less respectful of mammals than some other countries. I maintain she killed them as humanly as she could, provided her circumstances. Kids can be cruel. Nobody prosecutes those who let puppies die a slow death. They are the real sickos who are without any bravery.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
Now, if she's convicted, should her sentence involve being tossed into a raging river while someone videotapes it? That would make a nice bookend to her original production, wouldn't it?

No, you should be arrested for planning a murder. You are much more sick than she could ever be.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It's just amazing how blind some individuals are to these events. These things do happen and the murderers should be punished for their actions for taking one's life.

It's also mind boggling that someone can defend the girl. Some people just live in a fairy tale world.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I am all for getting the girl help.
I am sickened by alot of comments in this thread by the people who fail to look themselves in the mirror and put themselves in that situation.

She is young enough to be taught so why not?
Is that not what the justice system is supposed to do??

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

I am sickened by alot of comments in this thread by the people who fail to look themselves in the mirror and put themselves in that situation.

Better question:

Does the justice system ever work?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The main reason, I think, that posters are suggesting some form of brutality towards the girl is simply because of emotion. I know that tying her feet to a big ol' rock and throwing her in a river is wrong, but at the time of watching the video I thought it'd be the best thing for her

As for the whole hypocrisy thing, lighten up. If a man raped and killed your daughter, for example, what would you want done? The man placed in a 'prison'? Where he'll eat better than a large portion of innocent people? Sharing his story with like-minded individuals?

I wouldn't, I'd say string the *snip* up!

I'm not religious by any means, but to be fair the bible got at least one saying right -

DO unto others as you would have done unto you
(or something like that)

Kyle

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

No it's what family, friends, and neighbors are supposed to do, the Justice system is about profit and control and a distorted sense of might makes right, not actual morality.

In fact the State's business is murder and death. The five permanent members of the UN Security Council are the five largest armaments exporters in the world.

The State in fact sanctions murder and torture all the time.

Where do you think the people who were/are responsible for teaching this girl learned violence as a solution from? Walt Disney?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
For people like myself who value animals more than most humans...I would love to be put in a cell with this bitch for 5 minutes.

5 minutes.

Is that too much to ask?

I can guarantee you she will learn a better lesson than the court will give her.

You wanna abuse animals? You get pounded until you can't walk.

Now abuse animals again.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by Darkrunner]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I am living walking breathing proof that yes it sometimes actually does.
I wonder how many people here going on about this has ever had to do time.
I wasn't tortured like someone suggested happens in jail.

I was a juvenile like she was and as an adult i got a second chance....oh GOD FORBID??
She is a juvenile and people just want to throw her under the bus.
No wonder society is so messed up.

No sence of tolerance or forgiveness but a whole lot of hate.

Edit...I didn't do what she did...What I did was a money based crime.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
HA see the justice system is not completely useless

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer

Originally posted by Faiol
well, where is the outrage when innocent get rape - murdered in Iraq or Afghanistan? well ... there isnt ... this is . our society ...

This thread is not about that. And yes, there is outrage over events in other countries. Look for them. This is not the place for THAT.

no, there isnt

for what you have said, everyone mobilized to help into this search, while things worse than that happen every time

thats why I am a hater when it comes to these activists that think they are helping animals and things like that

but I really agree this woman should be arrested, since she is completely nuts, plus the guy who filmed ... I just think people should be irritated about other things, not just this

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkrunner

You wanna abuse animals? You get pounded until you can't walk.
Now abuse animals again.

People like you need to stop a minute and take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror. What you will see there is an abuser. The pot calling the kettle black.

How you can say it is wrong to abuse creature A, for whatever reason, but it is OK to abuse creature B, because I (you) think so, is beyond me. It is not right in either, or any, case.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
i would really like to hear the girls side of the story. i dont think she should be locked up forever but i do think she needs some kind of help.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join