It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police nab puppy killer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Segador

Still better to feed a hungry human over a hungry fish, I think. Most people care about cute puppies more than they care for each other.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

They do, You see some of the getups these people put thier dogs in... Or read some of the labels on the side of dog food? its better than most crap u get at mcdonalds..

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

what a load of bull ,

im sorry but comparing 1 or 2 farms towards the whole is just utter nonsence,

have you been on a cattle/dairy farm ?
have you ever worked on a cattle/dairy farm ?

or have you just seen em on tv ?

besides your bruising of chickens does not come from them being beaten , its because the are over wieght and sit in their poo, its bad meat that wont get to the shelft of my local store,,

its not like the meat get s any more tender just because you beat em when their alive ,...

scheesh

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Let me ask a few questions here.

1.Is it normal for a 12 year old girl to be laughing while doing this.
2.Is it normal for a 12 year old to be doing this?
3.Do you people think she should not be punished?
4.If she should be punished then what are your solutions and suggestions?
5.Do you think what she did should be legal??

There are many differing opinions so I just thought I would ask.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

is it normal for people to sit on their asses and watch tv while millions of children starve dirctly cause of western interfarence in local goverments ?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

I asked you first.

I will add this because i have nothing more to say but hate one liners.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Absolutely.

People can watch movies where people are slaughtered in the most graphic ways without a first thought let alone a second. Same movie shows an animal getting hurt they get upset and there is an uproar.

Remember 'The Crow'? there was debate over whether Brandon Lee's real death scene would be included in the movie. Funny that had it been the actual bird killed and shown the movie would have been banned.

I guess it is a good sign that at least some forms of violence still bothers people, too bad it isn't all forms.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
I'm defending her because most people are being retarded.

Oh thats a good reason to defend the senseless cruel killings of dogs.

They only care about cute animals, besides which throwing animals in rivers was an established practice.

It's not just about cute animals. It's about sadistic torture of animals. Torturing defenseless life forms creates future murderers who have disregard for life. Statistics have already shown that a majority of psychopathic murderers start out by torturing animals, and killing animals senselessly.

It shouldn't be an "established practice". It is illegal!

They want her arrested because she wasn't somber while doing what she was told to do.

Some want her arrested because it seems she didn't have any emotions about what she was doing. Girls her age usually are puppy lovers, and would cry if they watched these puppies die this way. However that girl didn't show any type of emotion which means she lacks certain "care"... to some she would be considered psychopathic in some way because she lacks this emotion.

It doesn't matter if she was just doing what she was told. That is actually even worse anyway. What if her grandmother told her to throw her baby in the water because she couldn't afford to take care of it, and it was sick? Where does it stop?

And of all the retarded things to do they're charging them plenty of money when they couldn't afford to euthanize the dogs in the first place.

Charging her money is a good way to punish these careless idiots. It makes them think twice about doing it again. Also, it doesn't cost money to give puppies to a shelter. So stop with that lie.

Why is feeding the dogs a bad idea? Some people eat dogs. You can't be hypocritical if the hungry are fed food. Or do you care more about animals than human beings? The dogs would die anyway; better not let them go to waste. But oh wait, the internet squad likes puppies, better not eat them or they will track you down and make your life a living hell!

Learn to read.

I didn't say it was a bad idea. I said it "wasn't the best thing she could do". But now that I think about it, yes, it is a bad idea. You think giving SICK PUPPIES for the poor to eat is a good idea? You must lack any logical reasoning skills to think that one up. Sure, give them infected animals to eat so they can be infected too...
You are a genius! -sarcasm-

The best thing she could have done was give the puppies to a shelter, so they can treat them, it doesn't cost money.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

1.could be shock trauma , laughter doesnt always mean fun or happiness
2.at the age of 12 i had already skinned my first deer and gutted countless fishes, humans killing animals is natural.
3.if it was for kicks , yes she should be punished , if they had to be put down , no
4.work at an animal sheltter
5.see answer 3

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I find it as hypocritical as saying the Japanese should not go whaling. They eat whale meat. That is in their culture. Would you listen to Indians if they say that you should not kill cows?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

Ok you answered mine so i will answer yours.
Its not the people who are in charge of foreign policy,if we had more say in what government did we would all be better off I think or at least better off then we are now.
We could protest til we are blue in the face and still get no change.

Now to get back on topic....

I half agree with you with your answers.
Thanks

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565

is it normal for people to sit on their asses and watch tv while millions of children starve dirctly cause of western interfarence in local goverments ?

This is a very pertinent question. The international community remained silent and indifferent for a number of years as Croats and Serbs butchered and raped tens upon tens of thousands mostly Bosnian Muslims in the aftermath of the breakup of Yugoslavia, in large part over the fear that Bosnia would be ruled by it’s majority of mostly Muslim people.

The world really didn’t care and the headlines were often very reminiscent of Nazi atrocities in World War II, make shift death camps, genocide, wholesale slaughter of men, women and children, crimes against humanity that eventually Serbian political and military and militia commanders were found guilty of in an International Court.

The butchering went on for 5 plus years unabated until it spread to tiny Christian Montenegro and then finally the International Community took action through NATO to put an end to the war.

Yet amazingly the entire world has united in less than 24 hours over a litter of Bosnian Puppy Dogs.

Perhaps the most amazing thing is it united over the Internet and every news organization and the Bosnian government took notice of it.

So me thinks the masses as usual are not only unaware of their collective power to prompt notice and action when they are united, but that sadly they don’t unite when it comes to mass institutionalized cruelty towards humans through war. In part because of religious, political and ethnic divisions in the human population that the Puppy population presumably is not effected by!

I wonder though how public perception might have altered if this were a Christian Bosnian Girl killing a family of Muslim Bosnian Puppies who were going to carry out alleged acts of Jihad once grown on part of their Muslim masters.

Would the same level of outrage still be there, or would it shift to defend the Christian Girl protecting the world from an onslaught of Jihadist Puppies bent on instilling Sharia Law?

What this story has shown is when united the masses have a powerful voice that is heard and prompts action.

When not united it is ignored and the world is a cruel and war torn violent place in that vacuum of argument and indifference, yet one thing remains as always and that is the masses seeming inability to think beyond a purely emotional surface level to perceive and ask the tougher underlying questions involved.

Thankfully the world is now united to put an end to the tyranny of a 12 year old girl!

I know I will sleep all the better and safer tonight for it.

[edit on 3/9/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
As cruel as this crap looks, how do we know the puppies actually suffered? I mean sure they hit the water with a little force. A nice plop when they hit, but wouldn't they just start swimming and get out of the river (wasn't that crazy of a current) somewhere downstream?

I think what would be most cruel is them starving to death downstream somewhere than a little belly flop and having a swim a bit. These were older puppies. The instinct to swim would/should have taken over and probably MOST of them made it. If they haven't starved to death, then someone is taking care of these pups. I do not believe they died in the river.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Re: Cruelty to animals on slaughter day...

Slaughter day sucks, I can not eat meat of any kind on slaughter day. However, it has to be done. No one who raises their own animals to eat wants them upset, stressed or afraid during slaughter. If they are all freaked out it makes the meat taste bad, the adrenaline maybe? Everyone I know takes great effort to avoid animals waiting seeing, hearing or smelling what is going on. The cattle that have to go to butcher are loaded/unloaded as gently as possible and are given a chance to calm down after the ride in a paddock before being taken in that afternoon. Custom meat processors often only kill 1-2 cows or 4-5 hogs in a day. A far cry from the assembly line process you are describing. Factory farming is shameful. I am no treehugger, and I love to eat meat...but we now grow our own and take them to a small processor where I can stay to be sure they are treated as kindly as possible.

I am not smiling, filming or thinking it is funny when it is happening. This little girl is disturbed.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
NVM. I don't want to argue this anymore. The fact remains, I think people are hypocritical. If there wasn't a cute animal, people wouldn't bat an eye.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by 547000]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
What this story has shown is when united the masses have a powerful voice that is heard and prompts action.

While I think most might interpret that as a hopeful prospect, I find the notion terrifying.

Personally, this story is ridiculous for many of the reasons already mentioned in this thread. :shk:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Good now all that needs to be done is to send this girl and her brother who shot the video to some hardcore prison where the can be tossed around from prison cell to prison cell like those puppies. The efforts of the people who tracked her finally paid off so congrat's to them. Feels good they did something worthwhile.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

While I think most might interpret that as a hopeful prospect, I find the notion terrifying.

Personally, this story is ridiculous for many of the reasons already mentioned in this thread. :shk:

Who else finds the notion terrorizing with likely similar and equally good reasoning are the Powers that Be that fear the masses having real power and using it purely along emotional and reactionary lines.

Because they do know that the average person thinks on a emotional and not with a logistical or intellectual reasoning, they understand just how easy it is to distract the masses from uniting over real issues like the economy, broken political systems of government, famine and war by feeding them mostly emotional stories devoid of most the salient facts and editorialized to prompt a purely emotional reaction by the masses.

Yet the great hope that hasn’t materialized in thousands of years is that the masses might one day be able to develop the self mastery of their emotions and then the intellect to reason through the logistical challenges of feeding the entire world not for the profit of a few elite, but for the good of all humanity, and end the violence and rancor towards people who are different in some way, to figure out the real logistics of peace through mutual understanding and dialogue instead of dominance and war that a few elite then profit off of and control all of us through.

But since its easier to tar and feather a 12 year old girl born into a shattered and discriminatory impoverished war damaged environment, we will continue to likely have to wait a while for real hope and change my friend.

[edit on 3/9/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

I did not watch the full video (not yet), I skimmed through it for now.

I have to say what I seen was very disturbing, I cannot say I am surprised by the cruelty of man; in fact I have grown to expect it. The most horrid thing I glimpsed was the skinning of live animals and imagining the terror and suffering, they must be going through. I can only hope they went into shock quickly and were not feeling everything, though I doubt it.

I eat meat and will continue to do so I have even hunted and killed my own food. Everything I killed died quickly. The people in the video that are just killing in very slow and cruel ways I hope get what is coming to them be it in this life or in the after.

Honestly seeing the animals skinned alive was something that I cannot explain the feeling I get from it. It is not a good feeling but one of absolute horror and disgust. Even those words though cannot properly describe it. I truly hope those who harm the defenseless (children, handicapped, and animals) get the payment due them for the suffering they caused. There is no excuse for treating another living creature the way some do.

Raist

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

i really dont see any difference, they are both living animals here on the earth!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join