It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs: 'Not piloted by alien beings'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReaverTheBeliever
He killed his own argument. He said that the military has technology 20 years ahead of the public. So if these things first appeared in 1987, that means we should be seeing hovering flying devices that can accelerate from 0-1000 in a few seconds.

But...um...we don't.

Black technology has long been known to be approximately 20 years ahead of what is known to the public. This is pretty common knowledge, and originates with the quote from Ben Rich, about fantastic technology locked up in black projects. We all know the government never paid for $100 toilet seats, and the like. It was one of the ways that they funneled money into black projects.

Any advanced fighter/spacecraft that has some form of new propulsion technology that is being invested into beyond the prototype stage would allow an aircraft to perform as you say. And, if it can, what other new technology does it employ? Who is to say that you would ever see it, even if it flew right over your head?

But, we really don't know what is out there. I do know that I have seen a black triangle myself, and when I witnessed it, I felt very convinced that it was a terrestrial object. More than likely a black project, that has been in development for decades. It was silent, fast, and had landing lights like any other aircraft on Earth. It was truly amazing, but I think it is something that we can easily (easy for a black project, at least...as in able to be created, flown, and not have it blown up or crash as soon as it's test run begins). It is probably already in active service with the military, and only known by those who need to know (top echelon military space personnel).

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
About 10-11 years ago, I was taking the trash out to a dumpster, in the middle of a strong snowstorm.
As I'm walking back, the snow stops completely; like someone hit the off switch.
I look up, and this giant craft is slowly flying past me at a distance of about 75-100ft.
This thing was enormous and completely silent. It was also flying smoother than a cloud ever could.
It also had giant white lights in the shape of a V, stretching far off into the distance. These lights were so bright, you'd expect them to burn your eyes; but they didn't. It didn't feel like they hurt my eyes at all.

The thing was so big, I could only actually see the "left wing," but it was so close, I could actually see the trailing edges of the craft as it passed by. Imagine taking the Empire State Building and converting it into a V-shaped stealth fighter. That's pretty much what it looked like. Perfect angles and symmetry on a scale I've yet to see mankind achieve.

What I always wondered was: Man-made or not, why fly so low in a mountainous region during a snowstorm? Obviously such a craft could easily fly above the clouds. Also the direction it was coming from and moving meant it had to have been navigating through some wicked terrain. Just seems too illogical for this to have happened exactly as it did. Maybe they were lost?

Recently, I became aware of the "Phoenix Lights UFO." Not only did an entire city witness this phenomenon, but a family describes seeing the same exact thing I saw; in detail; apparently at around the same year. A giant V-shaped (triangle) craft with lights on the bottom of it. Supposedly the "Phoenlix Lights" were actually a diversion to hide what this family (and a few others) actually saw.

This is the craft I saw, with my own two eyes, no more than 100ft above me, moving at a relatively slow speed:
www.youtube.com...

Not making this # up. The crazy part, at this age, I would have expected myself to crap my pants and start running at such a sight. I didn't. It was like I was frozen in awe; not fear. Of course nobody ever believed me. Whatever.

This leads me to this article:
www.bbc.co.uk...

Perhaps the Triangle craft are piloted by some sort of Artificial Intelligence?

edit on 11-9-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Yes, that one looks like a dud. And yes, not all of it works as purported. However that era was a push which revealed other developments in the public eye. The work of Henry Coanda, the kinemassic force field of Henry William Wallace, the body of knowledge overwhelms the disinformation, weather intentional, incidental, or accidental.

Now that we are in the era of disinformation a vast undertaking to reverse that ratio is underway. Hopefully by putting out enough lies such technology can be discredited for the rest of this century, which will encourage investors to continue buying and selling oil, treating staples as commodities, charging usury for pieces of paper with numbers on them, and building and selling weapons.

Think of it as "The War on Ignorance".

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

The coanda effect is well known but clearly this would not be a propulsion candidate for a BT.

Henry William Wallace's spinning brass gyroscopes do not seem to have any documented tests under controlled conditions where it performed as advertised.

If I am reading you right the body of knowledge convinces you that the technology is available to power a craft that would match the characteristics of a BT but is hidden and suppressed.

Now that we are in the era of disinformation a vast undertaking to reverse that ratio is underway. Hopefully by putting out enough lies such technology can be discredited for the rest of this century, which will encourage investors to continue buying and selling oil, treating staples as commodities, charging usury for pieces of paper with numbers on them, and building and selling weapons.

You maybe right but that is your belief and not one I necessarily share but I think I can understand why you have come to that conclusion.

To Annunaki10 and Xiphias thank you for your posts I read them with interest.

edit on 11-9-2010 by sherpa because: Included comment to Annunaki10 and Xiphias

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

That's right, hidden and suppressed. And yes, the Coanda effect doesn't apply to the BT, but is applicable to disks, cylinders, and wings, and is yet still largely unexplored.

Henry Wallace hasn't been disproven, and thus stands out. Then there is John Searl, who successfully flied one. Since then he has been compromised. Don't forget T.T. Brown, his work is still of import. We could go on for hours. Its all in the PRC archives.

You won't find anything on BTs out there. Same principle for squares, pentagons, any symmetrical polygon.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
reply to post by Matyas

You maybe right but that is your belief and not one I necessarily share but I think I can understand why you have come to that conclusion.

Well, when I see America build a TV set entirely in America I'll eat my hat. But for now they have everything sown up without possible escape.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just one example. We have been dumbed down. We would have to prototype everything to build an infrastructure. And India is not far behind.

American astronauts have to fly Russian craft to get aboard our station. Where is our pride? I know, let's bomb another brown country to feel good. That is what it has come to.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Henry Wallace hasn't been disproven, and thus stands out.

I am not sure of course but this is what I was basing my understanding on :

Perhaps the best known example is a series of patents issued to Henry William Wallace, an engineer at GE Aerospace in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, and GE Re-Entry Systems in Philadelphia. He constructed devices that rapidly spun disks of brass, a material made up largely of elements with a total half-integer nuclear spin. [13] He claimed that by rapidly rotating a disk of such material, the nuclear spin became aligned, and as a result created a "gravitomagnetic" field in a fashion similar to the magnetic field created by the Barnett effect.

Hayasaka and Takeuchi had reported weight decreases along the axis of a right spinning gyroscope. [14] Tests of their claims by Nitschke and Wilmath yielded null results. [15] A few years later, recommendations were made to conduct further tests. [16]

My bolded emphasis.

Source

I could not find any reports on later tests.

We could go on for hours. Its all in the PRC archives.

Yes we could and I know it is but the point I try to get across is there is no one single answer to the BT phenomena because there is simply not enough evidence obviously people will make up there own minds regardless but I hate a maybe being preached as a gospel.

edit on 11-9-2010 by sherpa because: insert source

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Well, when I see America build a TV set entirely in America I'll eat my hat. But for now they have everything sown up without possible escape.

The problem with consumer goods manufacturers is once one outsources to offshore the rest have to follow it is all about cost in a competitive market and we the consumers are to blame, at least I know I am as I invariably look for the lowest cost first, China is probably the biggest offshore manufacturer now of well known established brand names and seems to hold all the cards.

The thing is what happens when they evolve into designers and innovators commercially, who will then be the manufacturing base of the world, India ?

I think you must have been around long enough on this planet to know that money comes before pride if it is cheaper to supply the ISS with supplies and personnel via Russian rockets then it will be done remember there is an International in ISS .

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
reply to post by Matyas

Tests of their claims by Nitschke and Wilmath yielded null results. [15] A few years later, recommendations were made to conduct further tests. [16]

And if they measured in the same manner as Michelson-Morely they will get a null result. A thing cannot be measured by itself.

there is no one single answer to the BT phenomena because there is simply not enough evidence obviously people will make up there own minds regardless but I hate a maybe being preached as a gospel.

Uncertainty is preached as gospel. Isn't that a maybe?

edit on 9/12/2010 by Matyas because: This archaic bb code has never been user friendly. Time and again I have had to edit because the quote feature must be hand written in. If ATS is so excited about their new fangled board look, what about utilities?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa...money comes before pride if it is cheaper to supply the ISS with supplies and personnel via Russian rockets then it will be done remember there is an International in ISS .

True that. Keep a watch on the bottom line while the baby is thrown out with the bathwater.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
reply to post by Anunaki10

Doesn't sound like one of ours. Also doesn't mean it came from "outer space" or triangles are exclusively "alien". We have been swapping for tech, back engineering, and studying ancient texts far too long to not be able to know how.
If we take a look at the Caviness were the triangle shaped UFO that "swollowed" the two F-14's near Puorto Rico then i doubt it is human made, since it is able to "eat" the two F-14's. I don't know about you, but i very doubt we have the knowledge to built a "vehicle" that is able to "swollow" military crafts like the F-14.

If (and that's a BIG if) the triangle shaped UFO near Puorto Rico was human made (by military engineers), and had the ability to "swollow" the two F-14's, then do you really think the military would "swollow" it's own military F-14's? I guess not. The military doesn't work like that.
The two F-14's and the pilots were "kidnapped", and never seen again. I guess the military officials (by order from the highest place) had to state the incident as "Lost in action due to midair collision", because the public shall not know the truth.

www.ufocasebook.com...
www....(nolink)/triangle-ufo-crash-209/

en.wikipedia.org...(UFO)

"Black triangles are a class of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) with certain common features which have reportedly been observed from the 1940s to the present. Reports of black triangles generally originate from the United States and United Kingdom."

Black triangle UFO's have been observed at least since the 1940s, and i very doubt we had that kind of "vehicle" in our closet back then.

(It states that reports of black triangles generally originate from the United States and United Kingdom. But black triangle UFOs have been observed all over the world)

en.wikipedia.org... www.area51specialprojects.com...

Maybe the SR-71 could possibly have been mistaken as a "triangle" UFO, and observed since the 1960'ies

edit on 12-9-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Doesn't sound like one of ours. Also doesn't mean it came from "outer space" or triangles are exclusively "alien". We have been swapping for tech, back engineering, and studying ancient texts far too long to not be able to know how.
If we take a look at the Caviness were the triangle shaped UFO that "swollowed" the two F-14's near Puorto Rico then i doubt it is human made, since it is able to "eat" the two F-14's. I don't know about you, but i very doubt we have the knowledge to built a "vehicle" that is able to "swollow" military crafts like the F-14.

If (and that's a BIG if) the triangle shaped UFO near Puorto Rico was human made (by military engineers), and had the ability to "swollow" the two F-14's, then do you really think the military would "swollow" it's own military F-14's? I guess not. The military doesn't work like that.
The two F-14's and the pilots were "kidnapped", and never seen again. I guess the military officials (by order from the highest place) had to state the incident as "Lost in action due to midair collision", because the public shall not know the truth.
I'm not drawing any conclusion, and i know i could be wrong about my views and theories.
To me the Caviness report about the "kidnapped" F-14s sounds incredible.
I will let the readers judge for themselves

edit on 12-9-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

It also means that there is someone else, and if we piss them off enough it is bad news. I can't tell you how many times I have seen green fireballs falling out of the sky. Nice and slow, not zippy like meteors, and lit up the entire countryside. I thought there would be more interest to go out and pick them up, but I heard nada, zilch, in every case. Your tax dollars at work.

If only one gets through every corrupt politician will have to face the lies they told the American people. And the majority are that. Your Moral Majority. So they keep shooting them down and tell bigger lies to cover the earlier ones.

The war is over us. It is a joint effort to keep telling us what to think and what to do. Humanity is held in a state of permanent siege, and they will move the Earth to keep it so.
My theory is that the triangle shaped UFOs (at least some of them) could originate from another star system, and piloted by an alien race. That's my theory.

Yes you are correct, we have been swapping for tech, back engineering since the 1960'ies (SR-71).

I've heard about secret experiments like teleportation exeriments, but i don't know how much truth there is about it.

What do you mean by studying ancient texts far too long to not be able to know how? Can you please explain yourself?

So you have seen many green fireballs falling out of the sky. I wish i could had seen that. What a beautiful sight it must have been

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

It also means that there is someone else, and if we piss them off enough it is bad news.

If only one gets through every corrupt politician will have to face the lies they told the American people. And the majority are that. Your Moral Majority. So they keep shooting them down and tell bigger lies to cover the earlier ones.

The war is over us. It is a joint effort to keep telling us what to think and what to do. Humanity is held in a state of permanent siege, and they will move the Earth to keep it so.
I don't think the aliens will move the earth, or destroy us.
UFO's had shut down nuclear warheads in the 1960'ies, so it seems the aliens want peace between the humans, and that they care about us. That is my view of it

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Uncertainty is preached as gospel. Isn't that a maybe?

Could you give me an example ?, then I might be able to give a better opinion.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
cool

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 12-9-2010 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

If you look closely at the wiki entry that you have quoted this from :

"Black triangles are a class of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) with certain common features which have reportedly been observed from the 1940s to the present.

You will see a small notation that says "Citation Needed" which means a source has not been provided for this statement, I have seen a report from the early 50's in one of Omar Fowler's publications, I cannot find it at the moment, but one from the 40's I have not come across.

One thing worth noting is the early reports are not usually of the black variety they are more often described as a shiny metal or the colour is not mentioned at all it is not until approx 1979 that more reports describe them as being black this of course seems to mimic the historical use of paint or not on aircraft especially in the case of prototypes.

This is a point in favour for the terrestrial origin theory but flight characteristics and behaviour are points against.

Here is a link to a published report from 1979 of a black triangle by a pilot and interestingly it is observed to have tails I am assuming they mean vertical ones which would suggest design specifically aimed at aerodynamic control so could easily be a black project.

Conversely here is a report from 1978 that is not black :

Apro bulletin

Annunaki10 can I suggest that when quoting from an external source that you use the "EX-TEXT" tab at the top of the reply/post screen so it is easier to differentiate what you are saying and what you are quoting. Thanks

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I wish to point you to comet Hale Bopp, and after looking closely you are free to make your interpretation.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

en.wikipedia.org...'s_cat

edit on 9/12/2010 by Matyas because: This software does not allow an apostrophe in my browser for the link. As a result the link will take the user to another article about Erwin Schrödinger and not the cat experiment. Since the link could not be edited, nor the post in any way, the only reason I am writing this is to feel good about a crappy site where the staff is too lazy to actually produce a product that works.s

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

It's ok, I figured you was pointing me at the Schrödinger's cat dichotomy but which of my posts is this in answer to specifically ?

edit on 12-9-2010 by sherpa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join