It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i hate them in numbers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
ive never considered myself a racist....ive grown up middle class in los angeles, houston and new orleans. The more i watch the news from fox to cnn there are more racial lines drawn than ive ever seen in my 31 years. I dont know if white people are drawing those lines or if the minorities are drawing them but i seem to think the later of the two. It seems as though the national black figures i see on tv are offinded about everything ..and the mexican population seems to want a piece of the american pie but still wave the mexican flag before old glory. Im not educated enough to touch on the muslim stuff, exept i dont really think there sharia law should matter in the american law system at all...to me its like tring to use the boy scout hand book as presidince over say..the constitution. Im sure there is all kinds of good stuff in the sharia law ...but ya know what , there is as well in the scouts hand book, but we gotta follow the rules...it seems unless your pissed off and not a white person? Ive got several friends that are all kinds of races and creads..i love em all individually , but it seems in numbers i dont like them at all.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
dub post srry

[edit on 30-8-2010 by saintsjunky]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I believe this sense of Racism excitement is being created by our Leaders, it is they who are playing this card. I see people and I have never understood why others do not.

However, this is partially tied to inner emotions which need outlets without revealing themselves. Anyone who is a participant is playing out their inner fear. These are those Days!

When it comes down to it only you yourself can save your Soul. Have to get to the Forgiveness stage in order to have a genuine release of Spirit. Otherwise it is a cycle.

The cycle is the catch and I think tptb know this.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by saintsjunky

I think the default position of humanity as an animal is cooperative and blind to colour, race, minority etc. It is only because we are pack animals led by the minority, a pychotic ammoral 'alpha' minority that we are whipped up into hatred of anything that is not 'us', and that is true for all sides of the racial divide.

Racism is nurture over nature. Toddlers have no concept of racism until it is later instilled in them by parent, authority figures and experience.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
In my experience, many hispanics that know how to speak english will refuse to do so even if they are in the company of people from Africa, Asia, etc. All are living here in The U.S.A and know more than one language. With English being the language that ties everyone together, it would be respectful to speak that language and include all in their conversation.

The language barrier is one of my pet peeves. Many hispanics expect you to speak Spanish. We have more than just Spanish speaking people here and no other culture demands that we learn their language. Just my opinion, but I find it disrespectful. I have often been in the company of groups of Hispanics and if you're lucky, someone will include you and translate, otherwise, forget it.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

My avatar is oversize on purpose lol Although if you saw the other half you would realize it is only a sand sculpture.

I can not disagree with the OP. I like my multinational friends also. When they are grouped in the same nationality, somehow everything changes.

My friend will act completely different.

Do I Hate it, no. Understand it, nope!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I never hear much about the mexican flag thing. I mean what are we going to do go to every irish bar or italian restaurant and take their flags down?

I think your dwelling on the little things to much. Although yes I see the same black people on tv complaining but that is how they make their money so I am not surprised. you dont see rev jesse jackson going nuts all the time mostly its one guy Al Sharpton. Like I said that is his job. It would be like being shocked that democrats defend democrats and republicans defend republicans.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I have many friends who would agree with this... they have stopped getting manicures because every place open in their town the women there were either of Korean or Vietnamese descent, and spoke in their language the entire time my friends were getting their nails manicured, until it was time to pay.
They state it was very awkward and uncomfortable for them, because, frankly, one feels like the last one picked for dodgeball when two/ three/ four women are conversing giggling, etc... in a foreign language in front of people who are strangers and cannot get up and walk away.

Who knows if they were discussing the weather, their dates, or what? I don't think this is a racist thing, just a cultural void. They weren't uncomfortable with the race of the nail techs, just the fact that they felt like they were being talked about and mocked the whole time, every time they went... they couldn't understand a word spoken. There was a Seinfeld episode about this once, I think... hahaha.
There was no other alternative to go for nail care, because the salons in town has stopped offering nail services, due to the cornering of the market by these places. Does anyone else who gets their nails done at these places run into this?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Racism will always exist so long as there is a definition or word to segregate people into groups.

Where there is a positive connotation to that group there will be of course a negative.

People like to fit into packs; they feel more comfortable with their own kind as they see it, whether it be liking the same football club, music taste, perceived social class etc

The day we truly become the one pack will be the day an intelligent species makes it presence know to us.
The more of a threat they feel to us, the more we will bond and those pathetic barriers will be broken down. We will be brothers and sisters to each other.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
REMINDER: The topic of this thread is I think i hate them in numbers NOT avatars.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
All this racism. I look at it like this. If you can divide the peopel through racial means you can keep them focused on that rather than focus on real issues.

The corporate media is controlled by the same people who hijack governments and aim for complete control.

To keep people from rising up you divide them

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Dear OP,
Are you saying that you are racist?
I really don't understand.
Racism recently has been pushed hard by the msm maybe as to divide and conquer us.
You may be helping the msm here if so, race is truly a non issue.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
We are animals really afterall it seems perfectly nature to feel indifference between others who are not like you... It's been this way for thousands of years going back to tribal days... If you want to live in denial and say it's not part of who we are as a species than more power to you....

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
so the media is behind say prisons ???...you walk into any prison in the usa and racial division is there like a natural occurance not because al sharpton or glenn beck told them to divide??? i know this not from watching msnbc lockup but because my father has worked for the texas state prison system for over 25 years and we lived on the grounds on the prison !!! i dont blame the media....i blame people not kniowing how to act in large groups with other races

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

Ok you press a good point about back since tribal days.
I suggest to you racism is ok if you strive to be a caveman.

Are you actually comparing John Q. Public with an inmate?
People are in prison because they are stupid!
You do not get into prison for going to church.
These people are right on par with pack animals, it is not race, it is mob mentality plus the racial divide was there before probably any of the people in prison got there.
Racism is for stupid people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join