It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old soldier drops three bombshells!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I just found this on the usenet (a.b.ufo.files) Its an interview with an 80 year old US-soldier.
And its an realy interresting read, believe me!

When Paul Epley finally talked publically about some of his secret military activities, his story ended up in a small North Carolina newspaper. Guess what? Two weeks later, two FBI men showed up where he was working and said, “If you don’t keep your mouth shut, we’ll shut it.”
In the summer of 1950, Paul was in the U.S. Army and working at Camp Wallace on the James River in Virginia. One day, for reasons he no longer can recall, he went to Camp Perry near Williamsburg, Virginia. While there, he recognized an MP guarding a bunker; they had served in Guam together.

Just wanted to shared this with the ATS Community.
Tell me your thoughts

Soldiers Story

Watch the Interview (Aprox. 20min.)

MOD EDIT: Snipped excessive copy/paste.

Please read: Posting work written by others.
Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 15% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This stinks of so much BS. He has no proof whatsoever. He tell us that the government picks it's assassins by whoever begs the most; soldiers reveal the secrets they are guarding if someone begs them enough; and he asks us to believe the government let him live even after he refused to kill one of the most important American figures of the 20th century. Sure.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
So an alien is being kept in a cage in a bunker with one guard? And that guard not only knows what he is guarding but, also stands around having conversations with and just lets people he knows stroll in for a view? Almost more silly then that is the putting people in a plane and then crashing it. He does not think it is odd he is flying a plane he does not know how to land and his mission is to crash it? Nor does this guy who goes begging to see what is in a guarded bunker does not bother find our what he is flighing aroung until he jumps out? Not to mention why in the heck would they want to kill NK POWs? What secrets would they have? And why would anyone think people who are suppose to be POWs getting killed in combat would make any sense or be a good cover up? I am not going to even start on the MLK thing. I think this guy is just having a good time pulling some peoples legs.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Thought I would point out it's Camp Peary that is near Williamsburg. One soldier guarding an alien? Most illogical, Captain.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This guy is a disgrace. If you believe this story, I suppose you'll believe anything.

This guy either has Alzheimer's or he's looking for a little bit of attention before he will soon be kicking the bucket.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Great summation of the post. Kind of took away my comment.

Highly unlikely there would be a single guard there ;^/

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Maybe someone was pranking him?
If it was a real event I mean.
Theres no way a guard would let some one see that as they could lose their job,so I think if it did happen it was most likely a prank-some dwarf in a suit or something

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Where are the Alien Rights Activists when you need them?

All concerned here should look forward to having a bucket of green goo tipped over them in the near future!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
This stinks of so much BS. He has no proof whatsoever. He tell us that the government picks it's assassins by whoever begs the most; soldiers reveal the secrets they are guarding if someone begs them enough; and he asks us to believe the government let him live even after he refused to kill one of the most important American figures of the 20th century. Sure.

No he has no proof but what if he isn't pulling anyones leg? It is a crazy story and nothing the govt or military does would surprise me. I'm not saying I believe his story but you just never know. Many people when they are in their last years feel the need to let stuff off their chest, maybe this is his intention. Who knows, maybe he is full of it, who knows.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I was unaware aliens wore briefs......All the ones i have seem wore boxer shorts! LOL

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
[color=414141]^ star?
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

At first glance I think this story may be slightly embelished. I watched the video of the interview once, and parts of it twice. I do know something about nonverbal communications, and this man is not sending too many negative “tells” in his recount. I realize the man is 80, and he is trying to remember events that took place 60 years ago. And, perhaps as is with human nature, he has convinced himself that his “cliff notes” short version of the story is true as it has been retold to close family and friends over the last 60 years.

I’m not prepared to call the man a blatent liar. However, his prejudices and bigotry (apparent racism) is detectible in this interview and does have long term effects on how someone’s critical thinking skills work.
He mentioned he was in the army from 1948 to 1955, and his rank was Master Seargent. No one in todays miitary structure would advance to that level so quickly, but this may have been different in wartime enlisted structure in the 1950s. On average it takes an enlisted member 7 years to reach the rank of E-6 here is the rank structure for enlisted today: He states he was an E-8 within 7years.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Another thing that makes me question the validity of this man’s claims is the fact of choice of attire for this interview. When discussing matters that effect the global population, and recounting of such stories, one should choose to be as presentable as possible.

With his son wearing a shirt with no sleeves, and their racist rhetoric, it gives more of an impression of white trash trailer park living hll billies, not to mention the skull of the animal up on the wall we can see at the end of the video.
Another thing that makes me question his authenticity is his claim that he had multiple MOS’s, and had many job related functions. He mentions he was an interigator and an assasin, and other primary job duties as well. This is not how the military operates today, but I was not in the service in the 50s, it may have been different. But, if he knew about interigation tactics and body language “tells”, his own posture and body language may have been different. With knowledge of interigation, I would think he himself would project different body language than he does in this interview, with his hands all over the place and using his hands to speak so much.

What I do like about this interview is that he does interject facts that are checkable, like the short airfield he spoke of in Korea, as well as other details concerning bases he has been to (reportedly)

I don’t know how seriously to take this man’s account, but I thank the OP for sharing this with us.

thanks,
et

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Thank you all so far. I found the story quite interresting thats why i wanted
to share it with others here.
For me he is just another piece in the big alien/UFO puzzle i try
to understand for myself.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
No he has no proof but what if he isn't pulling anyones leg? It is a crazy story and nothing the govt or military does would surprise me. I'm not saying I believe his story but you just never know. Many people when they are in their last years feel the need to let stuff off their chest, maybe this is his intention. Who knows, maybe he is full of it, who knows.

All the what-ifs and supposition in the world will not make the story any more true.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
He served from 1948 until 1955 and managed to rise to Master Sergeant, First Sergeant (which could be the same rank; a MSgt can be a 1st Sgt) and Company Commander (which is an officer)?

Hmmmmmm........

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Thanks for posting!! I have never seen or heard of that website 2 it was awesome!! Great story!!!! Now I wanna go watch the video!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tribble

My question is why you and other posters would think that way? What is the best way to draw attention to yourself and what you are guarding? By putting many guards, troops, and security measures all around an area you are trying to keep secret. Now, I'm not saying that this guy is valid in any way, but if the US Government didn't want to draw attention to something that they were trying to guard and keep very secret, of course they would only have one guard on duty at a time. Makes perfect sense to me.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Thanks for this thread. I find what this man has to say fascinating and completely credible. The Cabal does have people 'horizontalised' as and if they wish. Plane crashes, heart attacks - this man's statements are corroborated by details given by others too. I have no doubt at all in my mind that they are capable of all this, and much much more.

It's such a shame he has no documents to prove what he is saying because it would be pretty explosive if that were the case....

I am glad he has overcome his fear and is standing up to those who abused his loyalty so terribly. Each time even one of us overcomes our fear of these criminals, the world changes a bit more for the better, because another ray of light now shines where before it was dark.
I really do hope it has eased his inner conflict some, those things must be terrible to live with.

What he says makes complete sense to me. The bit about the alien - well, I'm not at all well informed about this subject - but there are so many stories/testimonies about aliens, I see no reason why this one is any less plausible than many others, and I have no problem believing that this kind of thing was going on all those years ago.

We have all been kept in the dark so much about so many things. I am eternally grateful to anyone who speaks out, and tells their truth, especially in the face of serious threats. We need as much information as we can possibly get in our war against these monsters.

Thanks too for introducing me to the site, I find much of their information equally fascinating and enlightening.

Thanks again for the thread. I'll be visiting the site again, and listening to the videos again. I find this story very moving.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984

Originally posted by Tribble

My question is why you and other posters would think that way? What is the best way to draw attention to yourself and what you are guarding? By putting many guards, troops, and security measures all around an area you are trying to keep secret. Now, I'm not saying that this guy is valid in any way, but if the US Government didn't want to draw attention to something that they were trying to guard and keep very secret, of course they would only have one guard on duty at a time. Makes perfect sense to me.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

You might be able to go that way if the guard had no idea or access to what he was guarding. But clearly he, and it would seem anyone guarding this alien, not only knew what they were guarding, had unsupervised access to it, and talked about to people they knew. With that sort of complete lack of security and OPSEC everyone on base would have known. You could put several guards on and tell them they are guarding a chemical weapon or such so no access. Then at least you would have OPSEC, security and avoid anybody who came by getting a tour of the place.

Also anyone esle find it odd that when he was working as guard at a gulf course when the FBI came to threaten him he was armed with a rifle? What kind of gulf course needs a 70 year old man with a rifle?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
First of all, a Master/1st Sergeant is an E-8, which is the second highest enlisted rank after Sergeant Major. If he served from 48-55 that's seven years TOTAL. Assuming he's claiming to have worked at that rank for at least a little while, he's claiming to have been made E-8 in about six years. Today that is simply impossible. "Time in grade" and "Time in Service" requirements dictate that you could conceivably make E-6 after six years, but there's no way you could get to E-8 that quickly. Today it would be highly unusual for someone to make E-8 in double this amount of time. E-8 within 12 years would be considered extraordinary. 15 years time in service is much more likely. BTW, a Master Sergeant has a staff position; a First Sergeant has a company position and is, indeed, 'in charge' of a company of soldiers (after the Lieutenant.)

Now perhaps during that timeframe things were different, but that time was also a period of draw down after WW II, making early promotion even more unlikely. Now, it is possible to get waivers for time in grade requirements, but the evidence against is pretty strong, therefore the onus is upon this guy to prove it.

The second dubious issue is the circumstances of his staying in the service after he broke his ankle, but only if he did exactly what they told him to do. That's ludicrous. You ALWAYS have to do exactly what they tell you to do. There are no degrees of freedom here; you must follow lawful orders, period.

The third strange this is his assignment to learn to fly 'in a couple of weeks' for his special mission. Again, highly unlikely. The military assigns you to a specific MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) You are trained for that job. Although you can change your MOS once in awhile, especially if you are a career soldier, it is not something done lightly. It takes more than a couple of weeks to learn to fly, especially a large multi-engine airplane as he says he flew.

The fourth strange thing is his being called in after leaving the service to be a sniper and kill MLK in yet another MOS shift. Why would they do that? First of all, the Army is an unliklely conspirator here. There are hoardes of better suspects who would be 'run' by a group much higher than a few mid level army guys. Such a task would be assigned to a proven pro, not some yahoo pulled out of retirement. To choose someone who is jack of all trades kind of guy is not going to happen.

The fifth dubious issue is his being conveniently at the right place at the right time for all these amazingly important events, all very traumatic, of course. I can see someone coming across one 'amazing event,' but three? How likely is that? About as likely as Bob Lazar attending MIT and a local community college at the same time.

Now I could see this as a disinformation exercise. He could have been put up to it. But as for this stuff happening to him, really? I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
What was he, a first sergeant or a company commander? A company commander is always an officer. A first sergeant is the senior enlisted of a company. I also buy the

"Paul, however, wanted to be a soldier and pleaded to remain in the service. The military agreed to let him stay and do only light
duties with one condition. He had to do anything he was asked without question." Even the army isn't stupid enough to ask a recent recruit to become an assassin. If you break an ankle you are recycled through another training cycle after healing, at least you used to be, can't say about now. Sounds BSish to me ut we want believe anything so much that we latch onto the story that closest fits our particular reality tunnel.

Originally posted by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
I just found this on the usenet (a.b.ufo.files) Its an interview with an 80 year old US-soldier.
And its an realy interresting read, believe me!

When Paul Epley finally talked publically about some of his secret military activities, his story ended up in a small North Carolina newspaper. Guess what? Two weeks later, two FBI men showed up where he was working and said, “If you don’t keep your mouth shut, we’ll shut it.”
In the summer of 1950, Paul was in the U.S. Army and working at Camp Wallace on the James River in Virginia. One day, for reasons he no longer can recall, he went to Camp Perry near Williamsburg, Virginia. While there, he recognized an MP guarding a bunker; they had served in Guam together.

Just wanted to shared this with the ATS Community.
Tell me your thoughts

Soldiers Story

Watch the Interview (Aprox. 20min.)

MOD EDIT: Snipped excessive copy/paste.

Please read: Posting work written by others.
Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 15% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join