It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old soldier drops three bombshells!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FactFinder
there are lots of precedence during the 1940's and 1950's for battlefield commissions.

You're right about that. My Company Commander in boot camp (USN-1959) was either an E-8 or E-9 Quartermaster, his Rate along with Bosun Mate are inline for command in the enlisted ranks. During WWII he was given a Battlefield Commission as a Full Commander O-5 for a period of time. The point he was making was that if you stayed in the USN you would retire at the highest Rate or Rank you held. No one asked him why he was given that commission because we were there to obey and listen, you just didn't try and chat with your CC cause you were going to get your ass chewed good, today these CC's are probably wipin the boots ass and giving him Kool-Aid. At bootcamp graduation I did notice he had a chest full of medals and I think he retired that Fall.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I've restrained myself in my response to you so let me just say that I have little time for you so I will only say this:

The onus is not on us doubting his story to disprove it, rather, it is on him to prove it.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

im paul epleys son .kendall p epley. im 42 years old. he saw the being at camp perryV.A. not camp wallace.i live in a one bedroom shack of a house...with my father.. his story is true. but his mind is fading..mine isnt..anyone who has any questions feel free to call me...828 391 1266 ...im a survivor of child molestacion probably spelled it wrong i only have a ged education after all ..to all you so called educated hippocrits ..you dont know anything. my life was ruined by the government and military.. i was waking my father up from nightmares when i was 4 years old ..still do to this day ..you the government anybody else got anything to say about that old man CALL ME.. I DARE YOU...he wont be here much longer he has cancer ..ill be here a long time... will you ???????????

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

yes hes kicking the bucket ...im not ..im his son kendall ..you dont know anything.. im 42 hes 83 ..he worked 2 ..3 jobs his whole life because he couldnt sleep at night.. forget the alien he murdered korean prisoners after the peace treaty was signed.....you got any questions or smartass comments.CALL ME.. 828 391 1266 ...they are slowly wiping people out ..its a CULLING ..to many mouths to feed ....im gonna live thru all of it ....

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
im pauls educated high tech REDNECK son .america isnt what you think it is .you got nothing better to do than talk trash about a DYING OLD MAN....good luck to all of you when it happens..ex CIA old men and women .people who know the truth are retiring to the mountains of N.C. i know i live here...they are not here for the SCENERY.....

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

hes never lied in his life ..a.. holes r. doomed

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link