It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden descriptions of Ancient UFO visitations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Last night a thread about descriptions within the Christian Bible resonated with a drawing I had seen. The thread discussed a Bowl with a volume of 3000 bat units, 2 pillars etc.

The drawing was a Renaissance sketch done by Leonardo Da Vinci in 1500. Notice the descriptions were hand written in Davinci's mirror image Italian which was a method he used for keeping confidential lab notes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eaa6ca1c6ec8.jpg[/atsimg]

Picture this as a spinning metallic orb with landing gear and a hatch. All of a sudden you start wondering if advanced alien craft might have landed on earth in the Renaissance or even much earlier in Earths history. Could descriptions in the bible or secret drawings from the Renaissance have recorded their visits for posterity?

Its apparent that Da Vinci may have been trying to keep this information hidden based on his use of reverse hand writing. You also have to remember that he was working for the Catholic church at the time, so he might have not been able to tell anyone about an encounter with a futuristic craft.

Da Vinci would have tried to understand how the craft was powered but certainly his rope drive would not have been any match for an advanced Pleiadean power plant.

Knowing that some time in the future the public would be ready to hear the truth, perhaps he left some esoteric clues that would be easily identified later? The 80 that appears separated up in the right hand corner of the drawing is interesting. If that is supposed to be significant (no pun intended) then it needs further explanation.

Any information about this drawing would be appreciated such as translations etc.

Not sure where this thread should be posted it could be discussed in several forums.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Leonardo was ambidextrous and examples of both right handed normal handwriting and the left hand mirror writing exist?

Maybe his choice of handwriting depended on his mood?

www.lairweb.org.nz...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
yes I have to say I would be curious as to what the translations are as well as what is written in the little circle on the right as well. The man certainly wasn't stupid. Seems there are a few um slight of hand lines etc in that picture as well.

Interesting post.
I look forward to seeing if someone translate etc.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

While certainly an interesting picture, very interesting if it is indeed Da Vinci's, I fail to see the connection to UFOs or ancient aliens. I mean even if Leo did see some flying saucers they wouldn't count as ancient would they? Does the Renaissance count as ancient?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

What Da Vinci sketched is clearly a saucer shaped craft with a hatch. Da Vinci was a prominent engineer of the day so if there was a Roswell type crash he would have been brought in to investigate.

Who is to say when in earth history we might have been visited by more advanced civilizations. Their own solar system may have formed thousands or even millions of years before our own so alien visitors could have logically visited earth any time in our recorded history. During the dark ages extra terrestrial events like that would have been hidden denied etc. but during the renaissance many more eccentric events were recorded.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Bordon81]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracycrazy

That was from the Dan Browns "Da Vinci code" conspiracy of an elite blood line.

There is a whole lot more to Da Vinci than what was portrayed in that book.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hello,
Thanks for the thread! That picture along with his writing style is very interesting.

Then your mention of him working for the catholic church should be an obvious eye opener for many. They are truly masters of knowledge suppression. It saddens me.

Could you explain further his connection to the catholic church?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Davinci was always a genius, he had some amazing inventions.

Well ahead of his time

Not sure if it relates to UFO's though.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It's possible that you are on to something. The top part of the craft seems to resemble some kind of hybrid rotary wing device ( think helicopter propellers ). The reason I find this significant is because these type of craft pop up in a few different ancient places like the strange picture at Abydos.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by southofheaven
... these type of craft pop up in a few different ancient places like the strange picture at Abydos.

Forget about Abydos. Its just that the 'helicopter' is actually made up of the phrases psd.t "the ennead of nine" and X3s.wt "foreign countries" carved over the top of each other (in an act of historical revisionism by the new Pharaoh).
Specifically, a portion of the psd.t sign and the X3s.t sign on top of each other.

top topics

join