It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency: "Above The President"

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
arent there suppose to be an alien species that is protecting us...idk just wondering

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The Omega Agency sound good to me.
but we Must have freedom.
or will will fight back.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux
I don't recall the closed door meeting between Gore,NASA, and religious leaders does anyone else?And did anything come out about the meeting contents?Just seems like an odd trio for a meeting.

I believe that an organization like this could exist.I don't think that it would be this way though.You can't have too many chiefs and not enough indians,someone will want absolute power and you can't have that within a group,every member will want to lead sooner or later.

Money is the root of all evil and power corrupts.

Mix that together with ten to twelve individuals who are money and power hungry and it makes a recipe for disaster.

I've witnessed alot of mankind's nature in my 32 years,enough to believe in a group like this...but in the mind of every member of that group ticks the wheels of thought on how to be the only chief.

Forgive me if I've rambled I started new years early.

Feburary, 1997. Reported in the Deseret News.
edit on 17-5-2011 by HattoriHanzou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux

Money is the root of all evil and power corrupts.

Feburary, 1997. Reported in the Deseret News.
edit on 17-5-2011 by HattoriHanzou because: (no reason given)

I am surprised how many times that quote seems to be actually miss-quoted the actual bible quote is:-

10.) For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.1 Timothy 6.

Because money is simply a tool. Hence one can get greedy over any material or physical object
edit on 17-5-2011 by Epsillion70 because: edit spelling

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogueX
I always wonder, if they have to kill off must of the worlds population to take over, why bother? If there is no one left to rule over then what is the point of being in charge? Obviously after WW3 communication would cease to exist in most countries and it would be difficult to command a world that can't hear or see you. IMO it would be near impossible to forcibly rule the entire world. Ever heard of the Roman Empire? You could only convince so many people to join the NWO army so they could oppress their fellow citizens. I think some people just have over active imigination+paranoia = NWO theories. If they really had total power over our government then they should taken over right after WW2. If real, they had the worlds only atom bombs at their disposal and an American population ripe to be frenzied to any cause by propaganda. I'm assuming they were around in some form at that point.

I think most of the hype is generated by TPTB themselves so when they make a drastically less radical move some people will see it as "evidence that the NWO is being implemented", when what was implemented WAS part of the endgame plan, not an action to lead up to the endgame.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Great post but don't you think that if it were true you would have received a knock on your door in the dead of night and then when you answered a knock on the head?
Why is it that you Americans think George W. is to blame for everything? I don't think he is smart enough to be in a trusted position by TPTB. He was a puppet just like Obama and all the others who came before them. Bill Clinton wanted to open up and know the truth about the Government UFO files and he was flat out refused! What does that tell you about the power of the POTUS!?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Did you know that if you spell "Illuminati" backwards as a .com URL you will be redirected to the NSA official website? I find that a very odd coincidence. Intentional?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I remember recently some show on TV where they reported clinton had been told he didn't need to know what was going on at groom lake

very scary to think there are unelected people with no fear of prosecution and a massive black budget doing whatever they want in the name of "defense"

edit on 29-5-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
"They realized that we are the most violent race in the universe that is on the verge of space travel. And they don't want us spreading our warlike, violent, greedy ways to other parts of the universe and disrupting the order of their societies on other planets. "

I wouldn't personally agree with that.

All our wars are brought about by those in financial and social power, not the common man.

The regular folk don't have any beef with each other, the German people didn't have a problem with the English people, the Japanese with the Americans, the Iraqi's with the West.

The only grudges and opinions of other nations the regular, working class people have are those instilled in us by our 'leaders' and the media.

If George Bush had a problem with Saddam Hussein, why didn't they just sit and talk about it, or get in a boxing ring and have a pay-per-view fight in Vegas? Because it's all bullsh*t, and has nothing to do with justice or freedom, it's all about money - making them, and their kind, money and gaining power.

I do not consider us a violent, warlike race, a gullable one maybe, but not warlike.

[edit on 22-6-2004 by VelvetSplash]

this is so true: ordinary people use violence as well but only those in power use war as a means to protect and stretch their positions, using the ordinary people for the actual performance.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Textreply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

If this is true and not some horse**** i would like to see some facts .. not just stories and speculations !

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
So if this is true they would kill all the spiritual masters/gurus for not contributing to this society?

I would never bow to these bas*!%@#. Its my life..OA scumbags!!
If there in the near future OA takes guard, I say that will be the beginning of end of 'Spirituality'.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This is very interesting

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What are the sources of this well detailed insider story ?

Some links ? Some interview with ex Omega agent ? Etc.....

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I think it is quite interesting to read this thread from the beginning post in 2004, and read pretty much a bunch of sensationalism and emply posts. Although I am a new member date wise, I have been reading posts here for quite some time. I don't see many of the claimed situations happening, for instance with birth control. There are just too many empty spots in these claims, in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Their was a higher royal that looked over all the royals of every country and tought them, this royal also tought the presidents how to rule and there were secret contracts between the presidents and this man the leader of the arien race as to who owned the country actually, for the arien leader was the one who ordered the rulers of france and england to have their people goto north america and kill the natives. also there was legend that he defected the sea faring problems that had to do with titus and neptune for them

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
thats bunk. someones watching too much movies.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
LOL
The Omega agency doesn't exist and as far as corruption and the law goes, it all works hand in hand, without it there would be no Authoritarian regime.

Unkle Sammy and all his cronies are workin it

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I think the illuminatti were the first of the above named, and I believe all the rest have since spawned from them, are tied to and overseen by parts of them. They are not gone. They will never be gone. Nothing that has happened in the united states thus far has been random, or coincidental. No historic event in the entire world has. It's all been foreseen looooong looooooooooong ago. Pay attention to the sky people, thats what these people in 'power' have all done. Not predicted, more like a pattern was seen and once you see how a pattern works you can get an idea of what the nature of things to come will be. That's the part in the stars. So what all of these groups have in common is that they have passed down the knowledge of these patterns if you will, since the dawn of time until today, and therefore they are all preparing for, and planning how these events will play out in their favor, while the masses blindly walk about as tools for their agendas. And these secret groups have always been above the president. The omega agency is but another to add to the list. So my question is.... when comes the time where we start thinking and living freely? Where we stop letting these groups enslave and over rule us voluntarily. When do we wake up?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
What is the age limit on such harsh laws? I don't mind such harsh laws as long as they pertain to people who are old enough and have had plenty of time to understand them. Which I guess would also make schooling more important, and a transition tool. I'm all for freedom but you have to admit the free world has done nothing but made a fool of itself. It's also very wasteful.

Now I have to say perhaps the federal reserve system is the elephant in the room here, but within that system there are so many things we could do, and could have done to thrive within such flawed system, even in spite of such a system, but we were simply too dumb and shortsighted to do. It almost seems like a test.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
That was ufo conspiracy meets illuminati conspiracy. So 5+ Billion people in the world are just going to rollover to this organization?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join