It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abused by a gang of CHAVS! A guide to the Chav!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'm glad I live in America. I'm glad I am protected by the Second Ammendment. I am glad that that right extends to my right to carry a concealed handgun. I am glad that we have "Castle doctrine". I am glad that the law affords us the right to protect ourselves, our loved ones and innocent members of the public. I am glad that I am trained in martial arts. I am glad that I have been trained to attempt to diffuse situations before escalating them. And finally, I am glad if I am required to escalate the situation I will be able to do so with appropriate force without worry.

Suffice it say, those punks would have been greeted with a face full of knuckle and then some!

I am pleased to hear that you escaped the situation unharmed. I am ashamed that no other fellow human beings bothered to help you.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

In fairness what is a person to do? 14 v 1 or 14 v 2 if you help out. Anyone can do that maths. If someone were to intervene then all that happens is two people get kicked to death instead of one, whereas if you call the police and shout you are doing so then maybe they'll run off.

Hey i've stepped in to defend people when i was sure i could win, i have had a few broken ribs to prove it but i wouldn't step in to die knowing my death would not change the outcome in any way.

I dislike many of americas laws but you people have one thing absolutely correct, you can defend yourselves and have the law mostly on your side.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I understand what you're saying, but in reality, even 30 to 1 isn't that difficult if you know how to fight strategically. You have to place yourself in a position where only 1 or 2 attackers can access you at a time; like between two cars or in a doorway. 14 year olds don't know how to fight. You can pick 'em off 1 at a time. And if they are stupid enough to keep coming when 3, 4 or 5 of their friends are already on the ground nursing broken noses then they certainly deserve what is coming!

Been there, done that. There are at least a handful of these punks in my city that are probably double-thinking who they pick on

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KingDoey

ah-let me at least try-
hoy bloke, sup? ja-esta nada -hard toasted but upright piano.
blink like stupa and rolled sockets what? got wadheads chokin
and broke dawn racket jammers out the yin-yang sot. say.
-Was that even close?
you know the funny thing about the sort with the pants all hanging down is
when it jumps loose they fall down about their ankles and trips 'em up.
you got a bunch of chains?- cool,the better to choke you with.
I would be in trouble in a heartbeat in london.
and dont ask "whats this country coming too?"
you can see the hand writing on the wall.
cuz ana wackset handle rot ana sou saint flipper tot se blankcrankit
dis crammer lot sideways gov.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Sorry but that's absolute bollocks and I hope anyone reading your post doesn't believe it to be true, it's impossible to fight 10 against 1, never mind 30 against 1!!!!!!

If you honestly believe you can fight off 30 attackers with no problem then why have I not seen you in the latest martial arts flick???

It doesn't really matter if it's a group of 10-15 14 year old's, you'll get your head kicked in, simple as that.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
If this same post was made, but replacing "chav" with "n*gger", along with all the rest, making fun of the way they talk, calling them stupid, etc...I wonder what the reaction would be?

Not defending "chavs" at all, or belittling your "abuse". But honestly this seems like a hate-filled post to me, and I may be wrong but I suspect that your story of "abuse" was simply an invented preamble to your hate-filled diatribe.

But oh well, your online presence, at least here, is that of a female, and on the internet in general, everyone kisses the ass of anyone claiming to have a vagina, so I fully expect to be attacked for making this observation.

I have no doubt that these "chavs" exist, but like I said this same sort of post could be made about african-americans, mexicans, jews, muslims, white-trash, etc. I'm not sure what purpose it serves to make a post dedicated to trashing a particular group of people, other than to fuel the flames of hatred.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I'm sorry but no you have no clue and i don't believe a word you just said. Before my ill health kicked in i had spent years learning to defend myself and i know i coudln't take 14 people even if they were 15 year olds. I understand what you are saying and i know the strategy of trying to cause opponents to get in their own way but it has limits.

Your advice will get someone killed. If faced with 14 opponents then i suggest running as fast as you possibly can. Unless you have a gun of course.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
the guy chattin about taking on 20 - 30 guys is an idiot..

wer im from u bang 3-4 "chavs" out in broad daylight they'll cum back wiv about 15 and pick weapons up on the way ther .

all i would say is if u cum to wer i live with a mentality like urs ya gettin sunk in a river

[edit on 21-8-2010 by satnav_c-1]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Interesting side note, the same word exists in Spanish as it is originally a Calo' word (Calo' is the language of the Spanish Gypsies, but this language of course is similar to the ones in England, Romania, France, etc.).

Chaval is general modern coloquial Spanish for youth or teenager.

RAE - Chaval

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
so i actually wasted some time looking at these chavs..and keep trying to wrap my head around how messed up england is.. the shots with them stuffing meat cleavers down the front of the pants was funny. but i can see how being surrounded by a
crew of these vermin would be disturbing. I did a stint in florida state prison when i was young and messin with drugs- it actually did me good- i went on to work with seriously mentally ill folks. four years in a locked ward with a take down or two a day.
ive had some off beat adventures, some guns involved..in central america
its machetes..but i'm more tame and lame these days. but i swear- i could not abide this lot..and the dog..if these guys challenged me it would be a war. like he said-
he expects to die young -i dont.. but you can have any weapons ? tsk tsk.
this is why americans covet their firearms.
surely, then cannot deny you a cane.. id sooner have a cane than a knife.
my everyday cane has a sword in it. but a stout regular cane is fine. theres some easy vids to learn basics with. i'd be in an angry mob of villagers running this bunch out of town- garden tools, hammer and tong..btw- brake parts cleaner shoots a long way and is highly flammable. stop drop and roll kids!
these chavs wouldnt last a day in my hood. if the cops didnt pound them into the pavement, the real criminals in my hood would chop them up in the desert.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sassyncute
reply to post by Dock9

I think you hit the nail on the head there. Thanks for your reply.

The problem you've got is you are not allowed to defend yourself with a weapon in the UK. It's actually AGAINST the fcked up 'laws' of the UK to carry a weapon, item or something you've fabricated for defense.
The political and ruling classes do not want you to be able to fend for yourself. They want the police in full control over your own liberty to defend yourself.

Chavs are Generation Y pondlife for the most part. They are a result of a sick society.
I'm sorry you live in such a crap area.
The UK is a lost cause.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
reply to post by sassyncute

Normally, a group of biker types, no matter how they look and especially if they have been drinking, will normally come to the aide of a lady. Regardless of their reputation, they are quite decent and willing to help.

Just a thought. You could buy a cheap fountain pen and replace the nib with a scalpel blade, or tape a stanley knife blade to the edge of an old credit card. These make great defensive weapons.

[edit on 18/8/2010 by TheLoneArcher]

Yeah but you're missing the point, the cops and judicial system hammer Brits for anything like weapons being carried!
Even if you've got grandads service revolver tucked away from olden times you'll get 5 years inside prison MINIMUM

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lisa12
It might sound strange to hear me say this, but, in the end, this could be a good thing. The elite's idea of dumbing everyone down may have backfired. The youth of today with their bad attitudes and disrespect will not be willing to take crap from their government. We had a moral code that we served....we the youth of the past. We were brought up to respect our government and were spoon fed patriotism from kindergarten. I do not believe the youth of today are as patriotic as we were. If they are, that would be even better. When the laws are changed that will affect them, they may have guts to stand up to the government and take back the USA.

I see them every day at the technical college where I work. Their pants are hanging passed their butts and the bill of their hat is anywhere but front or back. They have an attitude about everything. After speaking to some of them about some of the legislation of which they were completely unaware (as they were busy hangin'), they told me they wouldn't stand for it. That's when the thought occurred to me that the plan of the elite to dumb down America to keep us in servitude may have backfired on a grand scale. Sure these idiots will remain idiots, but they're certainly not going to stand for anything which infringes on their rights.

You don't understand how the British class system works.
It doesn't have the moral intelligence factor in the dumbed-down scummy kids you're thinking of.
The elites in the UK have basically stitched up the lower-classes.
They've taken the jobs, ripped apart the manufacturing and heavy industry. Replaced it with the service industry (breeds weaker society overall instead of a balanced one).
Finally they've created a massive benefits culture where they get money for fck all so are actually going to defend the very elites that push down the agenda because it benefits the chavs to keep them in power.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2weird2live2rare2die
not scarey... you should see the people in my neighborhood.. just be thankful you don't live in america, here kids like that carry guns and sell each other crack.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by 2weird2live2rare2die]

Wrong, the gang-kids in the UK now carry guns, except where in the US it's legal to carry in the UK it isn't and all the weapons are illegal imports.
The UK is bad compared to the States.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I lived in London for a while and i hated these 'chavs'.......they are just everywhere except west ends...picadilly, oxford, Knightsbridge...etc those are the only places i felt safe. One day i was walking from my flat in Islington with a friend when a couple of 'youths' with masks on bikes approached us. They were just talking alot of BS "these are my ends yeah! blah blah". So the guys says what u got for me? i said i aint got s*** for you, so they start robbing my friend and they come try dig into my pockets but i push them away. So they take out these huge kitchen knives and start threatening to shank me. So i laugh and keep pushing them away. This was in broad daylight, about 2pm, opposite a bus stop and loads of CCTV all around. It went on for about 10 mins and i knew they were all talk. So they took my friends phone, mp3..., they started getting nervous and so they took my mp3, and the guy says i know you blad just try and come back for me. I said yeah I'll come back for you. Saw them again a week later and one of them pulled out a revolver, so being street smart i placed my hands into my back pocket and they felt intimidated because they thought i was also armed. So they backed off, this is one of the reasons i hate London so much. Beware of youths wearing cheap wool tracksuits with hoodies and old school Nike Air Max 95's..lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

I agree, bikers are great.

Here in NZ we have a huge group of bikers who ride every Christmas collecting presents for undeprivileged kids.

But getting back to the topic. These young chavs need to be stomped out and who better to do it than the bikers?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
honestly, i dont see why this thread is even alive still????

why are people flagging this is if it has no elements of a conspiracy whatsoever???

so what, you got mugged by a bunch of thugs?? now what? go on a message board to see how many hard headed nerds behind a computer screen will kiss your a##?????

you guys take it easy.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Sorry OP - I think you are as bad as the 'chavs' for carrying a knife.

The danger of carrying a knife is that you will undoubtedly be tempted to use it. It leads you into a false sense of security.

I was born (and lived on for a long time) on one of the worst council housing estates in Scotland. Prostitutes and druggies were my neighbours. I never carried a knife and I certainly wouldn't be 'bragging' about it on an open forum if I did.

Learn Aikido Te or Aki Aikido. Perfect for a woman.

And I am a female.

A controversial view, but one I believe in. Knives aren't the answer. Carrying a knife is weak, unless you are prepared to use it properly and take the consequences of that action.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sassyncute
Well ,I like you carry the knife for extreme circumstances however if anyone from England can vouch it is highly illegal to carry one even for the purposes of defense.

They want to take away people's ability to defend themselves.

That way, people will need their "safety".

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by stellify

this i why my people left scotland i reckon.
what happened to braveheart?

[edit on 22-8-2010 by p51mustang]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join