It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Israel has 8 days to strike Iran'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
If there is any ONE thing that would lead me to think a strike is going to occur in the next 72 hours, it is how silent Israel ahs been the last few days. None of their leaders ahve said anything really about the reactor going online or anything in response to Boltons comments. Its either because they are planning something and dont want to tip their hand the slightest or because they dont think Boltons comments even deserve a response.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tarrok

There's a consolidated thread of threads about Israel/Iran and this whole situation that you might be interested as background reading. Most of the the links there are to other threads here and some are to other articles and news stories. Here.

I also have on about the propaganda recycling in Deconstructing Disinformation. Here. I noticed that someone's already brought up the holocaust denial and the wipe Israel off the map memes.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
If you guys want some entertainment tonight, Foxnews is suppose to be talking about this whole thing in 5 minutes on the Hannity show at 9PM.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Oy vey.

Is Bolton on?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Nah now they are doing their "breaking news piece" first but i did hear that Bolton was suppose to be on their tonight.

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Oy vey.

Is Bolton on?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Their silence is a little ominous I must admit. Not even a peep from any Israeli official.

I think it is because they know that they are NOT going to strike and they know the last 6 years of war rhetoric is now wasted.

They know it is a matter of learning to live with a nuclear Iran and the whole military strike ship has sailed. Sorry to the war mongers.

The attack is not going happen. Iran are about to become a nuclear nation and there is nothing Israel or the US can do about it! And I'm SO glad.. the way the Iranians have stuck it up the US and Israel and have successfully thwarted their plans to control the middle-east is inspiring.

All the US and ISrael can do now is suffer in their jocks

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm sure Israel has enough covert ops to draw their own conclusions.
Although that plant could play a key role in weapons production, Israel may take advantage of all the attention being devoted to starting up that plant and catch Iran by suprise by striking other vtial targets suspected of developing Nuclear Weapons.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Bolton on Foxnews now.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
Right, this is an urgent request to you experts here on ATS!

Does anybody have any links to webcams either in Israel or Iran?

Something we can watch in case this kicks off tonight.

I seriously doubt CNN / Fox will be on the scene like they were in Iraq during the Shock & Awe campaign.

So webcam links please, anybody?

You don't need to be an expert to find that...

Let Me Google That For You

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

here ya go, Israel traffic cams, and quite good feed actually...

www.ayalonhw.co.il...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Bolton on Foxnews now.

Let me know if he actually has anything new to say.

2nd

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
He didnt...not at all LOL. It sounded like a complete regurgitation almost word for word of the articles we have been seeing on here. I wish i had that 5 minutes of my life back.

Originally posted by Nomad451

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Bolton on Foxnews now.

Let me know if he actually has anything new to say.

2nd

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Could have told you that before. Everytime i listen(ed) to Bolten, it is like - either there is war or there is not - well hell, that much i can predict as well, doesnt take rocket science to figure out those 2 possibilities does it.

at least he feels important for 5 min...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
*YAWN* How lame. The war loving walrus Bolton once again giving Israel a bullsh*t deadline for air strikes that will come to pass without incident.

Wasn't their deadline at the end of 2009... Bolton?

I can't wait for the non event air bombing of Bushehr and all of Iran's nuclear facilities. Israel have been defeated, hoo ray. A war with Iran will have to officially be taken OFF the table once and for all..

A potentially cataclysmic war averted

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Are you sure about that?

US navy will probably begin to inspect Iranian ships at some point in the near future, and there's always the ongoing tensions in Korea and MSM playing up risk of war with China.

The US will eventually find a way to begin a war somewhere to distract attention away from their crumbling economy.

If they can't take out the facilities in future, they'll take out the leaders instead by instigating full-scale warfare using a false-flag operation, or retaliation for Iran refusing to let them board their ships.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by john124]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I REALLY doubt the US will start inspecting any Iranian ships. The US is trying as hard to avert a confrontation right now as possible. Believe me, if the US was wanting to fight Iran it would have already done so. Iran is only going to get stronger in the future so why would the US give them any more of a head start than they already have?

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by Nomad451

Are you sure about that?

US navy will probably begin to inspect Iranian ships at some point in the near future, and there's always the ongoing tensions in Korea and MSM playing up risk of war with China.

The US will eventually find a way to begin a war somewhere to distract attention away from their crumbling economy.

If they can't take out the facilities in future, they'll take out the leaders instead by instigating full-scale warfare using a false-flag operation, or retaliation for Iran refusing to let them board their ships.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by john124]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This looks like an excellent distraction for Israel, and a guaranteed spot on the world stage, as well as, all the new toys in one place....Hmmmmm

www.google.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Yeah I'm pretty sure. N. Korea lack the minerals to ever carry out any of their ridiculous threats, and their regime is bound to collapse.

Iran... It's too late. If an attack were to happen it would have happened years ago. An attack would mean the destruction of Israel and probably the world economy as the middle-east goes up in flames.

I pretty much agree that this is a now or never moment for Israel, but I'm 99.9999% sure nothing will happen this weekend.

And from that point on, 99.9999% sure a strike will never happen, or any kind of forced Iranian regime change. The US/Israel plan to take over the middle-east has been totally thwarted by the Persians

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
www.tehrantimes.com... 'Iran to test-fire new missiles on Aug. 22'

I guess they'll be testing them on Israel's head should they do something as dumb as strike Bushehr the day before!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This is a reply to everyone who says the man from Iran is a wacko...
Did you vote for bush? If not...Why not? he is perfectly sane..
If so...He is totally incompetent. You can sit there and try and be the judge for his words, but he has yet to act and I think he knows him self it would just be a suicide mission. But for the rest of the world, well don't think the world would just sit there and take it.

PEOPLE DON'T WANT ANOTHER WORLD WAR...
IF NO ONE WANTS TO FIGHT? WHO IS GOING TO FIGHT?
The only people that I see who wants this war too happen is the zionists and the Christians who believe this guy is really off the ball.
I don't think he was taken in to proper context when he denied the holocaust.
I really think he was probably making the claim, that many people do. It was not just the JEWS!
If you were black, you were still killed.

Come on people its silly,
Muslims have never been a fan of the
'do as I say, not as I do.'
They have always been relentless and remember, there is 1.8-9 billion of those 'crazy terrorist' on the planet.

Disturbing people,
Yet such a beautiful world.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by tribaltrip]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join