It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Good for him, hopefully the majority of moderate muslims who understand freedom of speech and religion do not fall for the bait, although no doubt extremists will be out in full force over this.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Might as well barbeque some bratwursts out on the sidewalk as well.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I thought that Barny Frank was a Democrat?
Just saying.

Barney Frank admits to being gay. The republicans are just being closet queers and hypocrites

On Topic:
I hope the gay bar serves all you can eat pork sandwiches.

Pork Chops
BLTs
Pulled Pork BBQ

and any other delicious and yummy meat that comes from pigs.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
So, opening a gay bar near ground zero isn't a problem for that "hallowed ground," then?

Just him saying this proves that this faux outrage is completely ridiculous. If Ground Zero is such a protected site, then one would think a gay bar would not be acceptable to conservatives. But it's nice to see Fox News coming out in support of gay rights - even though they're pretty much doing it out of spite.

And, sorry, I don't believe he's doing it. If Steve Doocey was saying he would open a gay bar, it would be COMPLETELY believable.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Funny...People laugh at the notion that Islam is a generally peaceful religion, yet the only ones being antagonistic here are Christians. But it's ok when we do it.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Well Im sure some of the closested gays among the mosque protests will sneak in every once in a while.

I'm not sure that would be discrete enough for Muslim homosexuals, think about the gruesome punishments that awaits them if they get caught.

I think they'll have to continue to meet in closets...

The site also needs a new PR campaign bureau for New York's Muslims, the old one just didn't get that 'message of peace' through that we all know Islam stands for...

You put up pics of a few people with inflammatory signs and claim they're representative of all NYC Muslims. Okay...

So, by your logic, all the racist Tea Party signs really ARE proof that the Tea Party is racist.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
That they have the right to build their mosque is without question. They do. But this idea is great. Now what we need is someone to open a pork rib restaurant on the other side.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mothershipzeta

So, you're okay with opening a mosque up, but not a gay bar?

Do you even know what you hate any more?

I don't care what they open up, all im saying is if they think its okay for a mosque to go up at Ground Zero, then they better think it's okay for ANYTHING to go up at Ground Zero, right next to the gay bar.

P.S. for clarity - its 2 blocks from ground zero. Yes, two CITY BLOCKS. So lets all of us, myself included, stop calling it ground zero.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
The question isn't really about what the mosque goers will think, but the reaction of Muslims all over. No doubt the extremist Muslims would be pretty angry I'd say.

So what if opening a gay bar next to the mosque offends muslims around the world. Do any of the America haters (both foreign and domestic - like the oath of office) give a ratz a$$ whether AMERICANS are offended?

Remember, if the muslims have the right to build thie mosque then everyone else has the right to build whatever they want right next door, even if it is a restaurant specializing in pork and dog meat.

In reality, watch and see what happens if they try to open this gay bar or anything else that the muslims don't like. Massive amounts of red tape will appear out of nowhere, obama will denounce it, and all of the people here posting about how the muslims have the right, will hypocritically disappear.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
In reality, watch and see what happens if they try to open this gay bar or anything else that the muslims don't like. Massive amounts of red tape will appear out of nowhere, obama will denounce it, and all of the people here posting about how the muslims have the right, will hypocritically disappear.

I am all for Greg having his gay bar. I am sure it will make his mom happy to finally see him at peace like that. I have often wondered if he might actually be funny had he come out of the closet sooner. Honesty is funny. Hiding often leads to the kind of awkward fake laughs that are "Redeye." Good for him.

I am wondering. If the gay bar opens and none of what you promised above happens, then what? Will you get over your anger and just relax and let the mosque and the gay bar both exist without your need to label, blame, and spread more hate?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Thank You OP for the thread and letting us know about this
This really made me laugh and god knows I could always use a laugh on a monday morning.

I love it!!!

But let's leave the cheap partisan bickering at the door!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This is ridiculous....

The idea of placing a Mosque, and a gay bar, and a bikini car wash, and
a pork barbeque hot-dog vendor all in the same area where the worst
terrorists attack EVER occurred on American soil!? You might as well
put a Catholic Diocese headquarters, a VFW, a kosher deli, a Baptist
church and an Adult book store/strip club next door as well....

EXCEPT!

This is what AMERICAN is about.
This is why America was founded.
This is freedom to do as you please and harm no-one.

This is life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Ahhhhh....freedom has a price doesn't it?

and one of the largest expenditures in freedom's budget?

...it is called tolerance!

AMERICA

My country 'tis of thee
Sweet land of liberty
Of thee I sing
Land where my father's died
Land of the Pilgrim's pride
From every mountainside

LET FREEDOM RING..........

[edit on 16-8-2010 by rival]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Welp, let's just hope that one of the Muslims decides to be a suicide bomber and blow himself up inside the club.

Ah, but there's a catch to this post! You can call this one a derogatory post toward Muslims, but if you found the thread topic amusing, then you have no right to be giving me lessons in what is derogatory.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Thank You OP for the thread and letting us know about this
This really made me laugh and god knows I could always use a laugh on a monday morning.
I love it!!!
But let's leave the cheap partisan bickering at the door!

I'm glad you enjoyed it.
I can only imagine the pork grease from stepped on BBQ sandwiches being tracked into the mosque.
Where is that BBQ restaurant?
Oh yeah, on 27th.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Welp, let's just hope that one of the Muslims decides to be a suicide bomber and blow himself up inside the club.

Yeah...that'd sure help things out a lot.

Do you seriously believe what you just said, or are you just another troll

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

...it is called tolerance!

Tolerance goes both ways.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu

Ah, but there's a catch to this post! You can call this one a derogatory post toward Muslims, but if you found the thread topic amusing, then you have no right to be giving me lessons in what is derogatory.

What if you think what you said was kind of ignorant and obnoxious and did not find the thread entertaining? A catch 22 has few conditions.

They want to build the mosque. Get over it.
He wants to open his gay bar. Get over it.
You hope people in the gay bar get killed by a suicide bomber. Entertaining indeed.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It definitely would make for an entertaining scenario. I mean, thing is, the media would thrive on such an incident, and it would be a feast for the masses.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric

The site also needs a new PR campaign bureau for New York's Muslims, the old one just didn't get that 'message of peace' through that we all know Islam stands for...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f609b97932c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85b005929d27.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5344d8a7db36.jpeg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02d685511429.jpeg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ce40afaba64.jpeg[/atsimg]

The imam that preaches peace (like the message in the above sign) will should meet next door at the bar for peace Beer Summit. Didn't that work for the obamanation, the Harvard professor and discredited LEO?

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Violater1]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join