It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hitler our last savior?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Too bad the speculation about Nazi UFOs are based off a wild assumption on a support structure for a water tower that has over time come to be missing the part that held water. As is logical given the state of that location.

And you are continually ignoring the fact he was a genocidal madman.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
true....its based on that as far as my knowledge,but we all know for a fact that the magic hunt that hitler did is real,and himler maked a big magic castles with runes and all the cool stuff,like in harry poter.
as far as i know the lucky charm story of hitler and the magician is real right?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hitler saved the Illuminati by giving us the science dictatorship
at the end of WWII.

He saved Tesla science if anything but had no choice but to give
it to the Illuminati.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This thread contains everything that is wrong with ATS at present.

Damn Nazis should go back to Stormfront, your wolf in sheep's clothing act is not fooling many.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
This thread contains everything that is wrong with ATS at present.

Damn Nazis should go back to Stormfront, your wolf in sheep's clothing act is not fooling many.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Hitler was bad for everyone and the legacy is just ongoing.
To be sure all leaders are well protected by propaganda and
other means.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IandEye
also- why do you say "last" savior?

NAZIS=NASA

see how close NAZI is to
"Narzissmus"(germ.)= narcissism (eng.)
that surely hasn't stopped and has only become the accepted social norm. if you aint out for yourself, well you can't be trusted.......oh what a country!

[edit on 13-8-2010 by IandEye]

So NASA in the new front for the UFO.
They do fend off the questions quite well.
Well they do owe their existence to NAZIS.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You're exactly right. I believe that most people, regardless of their nationality or religion, given the oppurtunity could be just as cruel as the Germans were during the holocaust. There's an innate, primal evil inside of all of humanity. We must learn to control that evil. It's our only hope.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Take the Holocaust out of WW2 and you'll see that many things that we have today were a result of WW2 and beneficial. Jet propulsion. Antibiotics. Nuclear power. Etc. Mankind advance leaps and bound because of WW2.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Helloooo, did you miss the bit where real human beings (not like the ones on TV that fall over when the Cowboy shoots em) get tortured and killed ?

Dude, get a grip Adolf Hitler did not have a single good (nor original) idea .

Would the world be a better place if Adolf? Is the same as asking if the world would be a better place without Jews, gays, gypsies, homeless, disabled and anyone who had thoughts.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Why take the holocaust out? If you use that argument what about the medical advances? It's not a pretty thing, but yes conflict creates ingenuity.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I havent read the whole thread yet, and I will, but I just wanted to comment directly on the op's initial post while it's still fresh in my mind. So here I go............

I would like to think that sometimes the severity of ones actions outpaces the original intent to a degree that invalidates even the most good willed intention(s). And I have little doubt this same thought has been posted before me(perhaps not word for word). What bothers me is trying to paint the prettiest picture one can, ask what if, and prettymuch ignore truth...

'He simply was trying to create a utopian, equal world united!' Sounds real pretty from that angle, but look at it from a different angle. 'He decided by himself what a utopian, unified world should be, killed off anyone and everyone who did not fit his standards or stood in his way.' He ignored the fact that racisim is based on ignorance and not skin color or actual race. If every human being on earth was tall, blond, blue eyed , and strong, they would find something to single out and be critical about and breeded with ignorance. "Thoes people are stupid, all high pitched voice people are stupid!" Or.. "See thoes hairy armed people, they are bad". Not to mention segregation will breed racisim simply due to the fact that local groups will inherently grow differently(even if slightly) simply based on distance between towns/populations.

Point being, even if hitler suceeded, it would have surely degenerated into the exact same situation we are in now with regards to understanding/acceptance and the only thing he would have suceeded with is killing everyone and creating worse situation than before , ushering a dictator-like one world order.

Savior? Not a chance.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by HomeBrew]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
people give too much credit to hitler, he was nothing more than a puppet and a scapegoat.
adolf was financed into power and his limited success,
would the money from the zionist bankers have continued into the german effort it would have had a different outcome,
but the job got done that was desired, and the money and support changed sides quickly,
hitler was then tossed, just like more recently, saddam.
the goal though is still being neared closer and closer each day by those who hold it dear.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
Hitler was a lunatic who wiped out races and other people.

Hitler was a lunatic who caused great suffering to the world.

If you think Hitler was our saviour - go straight to satan, do not pass go.

In total agreement with this statement.

If your are a product of mainstream education then God help us. This has to be the most idiotic OP Ive ever seen on ATS.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by moosevernel
We have a problem, how do we solve it, oh yeah invade other countries and kill, intimidate, torture anyone who doesnt agree with me.

Yeh sounds like a saviour alright

Whoa...I thought you were talking about America there for a minute.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
To the OP and a number of the responders to this thread.

Your lack of knowledge about Hitler and Nazi Germany is abysmal, to say the least. Find and read The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by William L. Shirer (Simon & Schuster, 1960). You will have to invest some time (1000+ pages), but it is an exhaustively researched, well written account by someone who was there. You will have a very different opinion after you finish it.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
trust me your on the right path,if hitler won,we would be living in a better world,alot better

A lot of people thought that way...until they got sent to the Eastern front.
Then, it didn't matter that they were blond with blue eyes, they got shot at and froze just the same in the Russian winter.

In any case, maybe you would have lived in a better world and maybe you wouldn't have.
I know I would have lived in a concentration camp,
I look too much like a Gypsy when I don't shave for a few days.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Was Hitler our last savior? Let me put it this way: of the billions of people who lived since Hitler, he would be the last one you could even attempt to apply the title of savior. Try to educate yourself on the issues before you try to post something like this because thinking people may take you for an idiot.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ameneter
Was Hitler our last savior? Let me put it this way: of the billions of people who lived since Hitler, he would be the last one you could even attempt to apply the title of savior.

Very valid. Whatever your opinions on the man, there are surely thousands of individuals more worthy of the title of "Saviour" than Adolph Hitler.

[edit on 14/8/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I think I need to clarify my position,
here goes;

Whenever I see a thread discussing Hitler I know that there will be lots of emotion sometimes blind emotion which is largely fed by the Zionist fabricated history which we have been force fed since childhood.

I think we are pre-programmed to have alarm bells start ringing whenever we hear the name Adolf Hitler and woe betide anyone who has anything positive to say about the man. For this reason I will start work on a separate thread and take no further part in this one.

PEACE,
RK

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Rigel Kent]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I think that is a ludicrous notion. The world hasn't changed much in regards to war/cruelty/lack of loving one another in the past few millenia. Please feel free to provide some evidence to the contrary. The only thing that has changed is the immediacy and intimacy with which atrocities are presented to your consciousness. Hitler was not a visionary, he was a monster, there have been and will be many more to come.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join