It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hitler our last savior?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
well according to biology mixing of races is good as it will help combine positive aspects of different races and create a super race and personally this is what i want the world to be like in the future, which is against nazi racial beliefs.

but it is true that in WWII germany was the most scientifically advanced country their technology lead to creation to everything from mobiles to jet-engines to satellites to fanta. and much more

also saying that they would wipe out everyone else is a lie cause they had arabians, indians as well as many other races in their army all appointed by hitler personally. while i agree that nazism is wrong, i also agree that the allied propaganda after the war has made it's image horribly worse because most people - about 40 million died at the hands of stalin not hitler. just because USSR won they write history in their own words.

so we might not know what the world would be like today if hitler had won but i know it will atleast be better and not insane. i hate to see people living in poverty and having nothing at all, it makes me sad to see humans treating other humans like this, at least if hitler had won the world would be more (infact vastly) scientifically advanced. this modern day capitalizm isn't helping anyone at all. in the present world it is US that has been creating wars in the middle east for their greed and thus millions are dying but their propaganda hides the truth.

im not in any way supporting the racial beliefs on nazis but it looks like present day humans have not learnt much from history and keep continuing to exploit other human for their capitalistic greed.
edit on 18/6/11 by TiberianPurifier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
AFAIK, he wanted only "pure blood" blue-eyed fair-skinned people to live. The Jews were on the block first, but then it would have been all blacks, asians, indians, and probably eventually anyone who didn't have blue eyes. That would be what, over 95% of the human race I imagine?

So maybe it would have been better for the PLANET if 95%+ of humans were gone, but not really better for the human race.

Humans have struggled for thousands of years to be free of tyranny (like Hitler's, or the NWO's planned tyranny.) I don't accept that Hitler's tyranny would have been better than the tyranny in store for us by the NWO. We have 2 possible futures at all times -- moving forward toward an enlightened future where we are free citizens who learn and better ourselves and act more and more in ways which benefit others, or moving backward toward oppression of the many by the few. It looks like we are moving backwards right now, possibly really badly backwards. Or possibly we will overcome the evil forces that want to enslave us. It's up to everyone of us which of those futures takes place.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99

indo-european nations (like northwest india, persia etc) are aryan nations because these lands were invaded by europeans and wiping out most of the humans would be like the second mass extinction event in the history of human evoloution. also hitler hated jews but not arabs. i am not trying to support him but you should see history past the propaganda of allies and soviets.

why dont you hate stalin more or at least as much as hitler?? he killed immensely more people also stalin wanted to conquer europe and it is estimated that about 200 million people would have died due to him if it wasn't for hitler - because stalin was the cause of 40 million people (those who didn't support communism) and hitler about 6 million, compared to stalin and it is true. now assume if hitler would have won, don't you think he would have made propaganda stories that were far exaggerated than normal against allies? obviously yes. racism was a small idea of the nazi party, all these skin heads in the present day that claim to be nazis don't know the entire story, its not just about killing humans.

also i agree that races should be mixed because that creates better progeny (or children, you could say).

frankly what's going on with the world right now is a mess and i just hope humans can make things better by cleaning up our own mess or it'll be too late and then we will have another dictatorship government and that means no more freedom.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TiberianPurifier

Just to help you out with few things -
First, indo-aryans are not Europeans. Europeans did not invade India until times of Alexander the Great.
Second ,Stalin and lots of his Communist collegues and predessesors were of course mass murderers. 40 millions or not, lots and lots of people were murdered in Soviet Union and other areas that fell under control of Soviet Union. However Hitler and lot of his Nazi collegues killed much more then 6 million people - look at what happened to Polish, Soviets, Ukrainians and other Slavic nations who were under Nazi control. During, you know,little thing called World War 2 that was started by Nazis.
So it is a good question who got more blood on their hands, Communists or Nazis. But i fail to notice anyone on this board calling Stalin (or Lenin or Trotsky) a savior and yet there is this thread, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
ok maybe Hitlers a god sent savior... because the jews crucified jesus /son of god ...and god, being angry at jews creates hitler and he exterminates jews ..so god has his revenge and that makes Hitler a GOD SENT SAINT....right?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst

Was Hitler our last savior?

The definition given in most dictionaries for the word SAVIOR is as follows: 'a person who saves someone or something from danger or difficulty.'

Having spent many years researching World History including World Wars One and Two as well as many other wars i believe that most wars, if not all, were and are incited by those who control or desire to control trade, trade routes, mineral resources, mines, oil wells, banks and of course people.

I am neither German or of German descent, nor do i hold any allegiance to any religious organisation, however due to many years researching World History i know just how significant on the World stage both Germany and individuals of German descent and ancestry being both Jewish and Non-Jewish have had on and all around the world throughout World History.

Many, if not all, European Royal Families and aristocrats today have part German ancestry. The house of Windsor springs from the marriage of Queen Victoria to Prince Albert in 1840. Prince Albert was the son of the Duke of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha in Germany and his name became that used by the British royal family until they changed it in 1917. George V, worried by the anti-German feeling caused by the first world war, ordered the royal family to scrap Saxe-Coburg-Gotha and Wettin for Windsor.

The name of the royal house is Windsor, but the surname of the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh [Prince Philip] is Mountbatten-Windsor. The duke is also from the house of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glucksburg and so, arguably, are his heirs. However, more embarrassing than names the length of a bus are the family's links to Nazi Germany. The duke is Greek and some of his relatives sympathised with the Nazis; others joined them. One brother-in-law, Prince Christoph of Hesse, was a member of the SS and flew fighters that attacked allied troops in Italy. In fact, so many of Philip's relatives had Nazi links that when he married Princess Elizabeth he was severely limited on the guests he could invite ~ www.fpp.co.uk...

The heart of the Holy Roman Empire was Germany up until around the year 1600.

German born Jewish International Bankers and International Bankers of German Jewish descent have played a significant role in World Affairs and profited significantly from many wars including both World Wars One and Two.

The crusading Military Order, The Order of Brothers of the German House of Saint Mary in Jerusalem better known as The Teutonic Knights had its roots in Germany.

The "Order of Perfectibilists" known today as the Order of the Illuminati was founded in the city of Ingolstadt in the southern German monarchy of Bavaria on May 1, 1776 by German Jewish convert Adam Weishaupt who received the assistance of Duke Ernest II of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg.

On July 2, 1776, the Second Continental Congress, still meeting in Philadelphia, voted unanimously for the independence "of the thirteen United States of America." Two days later, on July 4, Congress adopted the Declaration of Independence. Most people today are aware of the symbolism on the U.S. Dollar bill.

Bilderberg.

I could go on and on forever regarding Germany and its role in World Historical Affairs but i will not.

I believe that Adolf Hitler was a tool, perhaps Monarch mind-controlled, i do not believe that he was a savior of any sort for the human race.
edit on 18-6-2011 by 123AZ because: spelling errors

edit on 18-6-2011 by 123AZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
personally i dont believe in god so all this judaism vs christian thing does not make sense to me ..... personally i think, well, what if WWII did not happen ..... probably a lot of things would not have been developed and researched and most of europe would have been communist so maybe he was a savior ?? either way people died

maybe if alexander the great had actually conquered the whole world this might not have happened or if napoleon had not invaded germany, maybe history would have been different. who do we blame or make our savior is kind of really hard to answer.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

IMHO A. Hitler had many good ideas and helped make some significant positive contributions to the world. And my guess is that America's leaders/military are responsible for more death, destruction and suffering than Hitler, Stalin, the other maniacal murderous muppets and most modern day diseases combined.

For a short time in history Hitler was a savior for the German people. Jobs were created, many families were eating well, some were able to purchase a car or motorcycle and enjoyable devices like radios, cameras and refrigerators. National pride was restored. People again had hope and vision. Youths were encouraged in exercise, education and clean living. Family structure was important.

"For a short time" is the key piece to remember. Hitler led a governing body with similarities to most governments: steeped in corruption, greed, lies, self-interest, self-gain.

For the sake of argument, let's say Hitlers military conquered the world. No more war? No more pain? No more suffering? I doubt it. It seems mankind is inherently evil, sick and vile. There would always be someone who would want to be Top Dog #1 so there would always be revolutions, coups and civil wars. There would be oppressed people used as slaves, treated terribly, worked to death. As always, those at the top, those with the whip and the gun, they would live well. And the masses most probably would suffer horrible existences in a life of servitude.

The dream of a Master Race is a fire fueled by mans arrogance. Even though I feel proper planned parenting would greatly benefit mankind in so many ways, under the Third Reichs ubermen would be all the so-called inferiors who wold suffer and die for their lineage. Without a cooperative equality recognized for all living creatures and their right to live free being recognized by all mankind will continue to suffer from their own actions.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If you do your research the Germans and the Israeli's are all sons of Jacob. It was a family feud.

The Germans were told by some off-Earth blue eyed blond people the Israelis would destroy the human DNA along with the Earth...hence why they were targeted and why Adolph said the "Blue eyed blonds" were the master race. It's in our DNA. Those are the people that came to Earth and mixed their DNA into us creating intelligence...Those aliens enlightened us. They are the ones who told the German what to build and how they created highly advanced things that we still use today. We haven't advanced much since then.

Using our current DNA technology we can dig out the early DNA we were given, and you'll find it in all the Germans and all the Israeli's.

We adopted almost every single policy Adolph Hitler used. Some of the radical things he adopted was killing off people born mentally retarded....we must have done something...You haven't seen many new Mentally Retarded people in America have you?

The Israeli's and their financial system has led to polluting the world and destroying our very DNA as was told. Our planners thought "dissolution was the solution" and that by constantly mixing in fresh new DNA we could keep us going (leave the southern border open).

Anyways the end game is human kind will not be able to have normal child births, all will be C-sections. We will end up looking like the "greys"...they aren't aliens..they are us in the future as we've destroyed our DNA.

So when there are those "sightings" of the tall blue eyed blond aliens with the "grey aliens" with them....those aliens are us in the future...and the Blue Eyed Blonds are the ones that came here long ago and put their DNA into us to give us intelligence.

We didn't use it wisely. Greed and the Israeli financial system fast tracked destroying the human DNA.

Adolph Hilter bought us a few years to enjoy life on Earth...at some point it will have to be wiped clean and started over in a few thousand years after the planet cleans itself.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join