It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello and the Ultimate Coverup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hello from Canada,

I have been reading this site for about 2 months now, and it's refreshing to see I am not alone in thinking differently from the majority of people. I used to say: if being normal is being like everybody, then I'm glad I'm not normal!

My main interests now is the process of awakening, and the power of thought and ideas. For instance, I am still wondering on how to use the kind of information I find in this site in a constructive way: it can easily get depressing.

On a final note, I wish to share that link I found today, about illusory nature of the world we live in: the Ultimate Coverup

The elites have devised various effective ways to keep people ignorant of their true selves and keep them prisoners in their illusion. The majority of people lose their memories and fall into a state of ignorance as soon as they enter into their bodies and this ignorance and the problems that come with it increase over time as the person becomes older and more polarized. It is possible for people to start regaining their memories and start waking up from the illusion and back into the real world, where they came. This process becomes easier as the level of awareness and energy increases in Mankind. This is something the elites don't want people doing.

www.orderofmelchizedek.com...

Be well,

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Thanks for the link

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Thanks, enjoyed that.

Especially the Metallica stuff, at the end. (get it?)

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Not sure what you're asking by "get it"?

Might as well practice embedding video: here is the metallica video (hopefully):

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Wut?!?]

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Wut?!?]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
welcome to the boards.

enjoy your stay.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wut?!?

Welcome to you from the west coast of Canada, its nice to see a fellow Canadian and one who's prime interests involve awareness and envisioning, metaphysics.

I have a couple threads on awakening to source and manifesting eden you might like to look at, my first thread under my profile and this one here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Manifesting, Visualizing, Raising Frequency To Co-Create A Free World

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wut?!?
Not sure what you're asking by "get it"?

Just a stupid death joke, don't sweat it, or anything else I may write.

Nice to have you on the board, good start! (meaning: good intro thread, good job embedding the vid, etc.)

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Just a stupid death joke, don't sweat it, or anything else I may write.

Cool! Keep writing them! I'm sorry I had to make you explain it though

I have a couple threads on awakening to source and manifesting eden you might like to look at, my first thread under my profile and this one here:

I will in a few days.

Thanks all for the welcome!!!

top topics

join