It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop kidding yourselves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Whenever I see a thread like "World going to end" or "Nukes launched" I get all excited only to open the thread and find it only has 5 stars. Guess where all the stars go.. to the person who says "Don't worry, nothing will happen, you will be fine".

Just how do you know everything will be fine, stop bringing your comments into every single doomsday thread, it's the exact same users posting every time. Try being considerate for those of us who want a war to start, and stop being so selfish.

:bash:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yeah People! Stop being just so god damn nice and reassuring will ya!!!

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmperorZeno
Try being considerate for those of us who want a war to start, and stop being so selfish.

Try being considerate for those of us who don't want anyone to die, and stop being so selfish.

(See what I did thar?
)

I think anyone has the right to post their opinion, especially if it makes more sense then raptor-gray hybrids taking over the world, but that's just me.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Falken]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmperorZeno
Whenever I see a thread like "World going to end" or "Nukes launched" I get all excited only to open the thread and find it only has 5 stars. Guess where all the stars go.. to the person who says "Don't worry, nothing will happen, you will be fine".

Just how do you know everything will be fine, stop bringing your comments into every single doomsday thread, it's the exact same users posting every time. Try being considerate for those of us who want a war to start, and stop being so selfish.

:bash:

Everything is peachy keen.
Hopefully we'll survive that GIANT BLACK HOLE THAT WILL ENGULF THE SOLAR SYSTEM THE MOMENT I POST THIS !

~cringes and waits~

[edit on 10-8-2010 by The Utopian Penguin]

new topics

top topics

join