It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

No law of One is the holyspirit which represents truth so to deny truth like bible says has conscequences such things are there to guide us to ascension.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

The decision is not up to the council but is up to the Creator. The awakening has been taking place for decades. 2012 is only a speculation - the climax of awakening may occur near or around this year but ascension can occur to any one person at any one moment depending solely on the individual entity.

Many think it will be instantaneous but I believe whole-heartedly that it is occurring right now.

I disagree with "up to the Creator". I believe sub-creators are responsible for their creations and how they set them up. I am more inclined to go with a council involved in the development of earth and humans - - or watchers - - - assigned or for chosen benevolent reasons.

I do not believe we have the knowledge of how many levels removed we are from the Creator.

I do believe it is an evolving process. I personally believe humans have just about outgrown earth and must evolve. Both spiritually and physically. In physical our next step is intergalactic. I do not believe a low level warring race will be allowed to join the galactic federation (cue Star Trek).

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Just like I have stated it is up to the Creator, essentially all sub-creators are still of the Creator. The Earth's transition is the result of the spiraling of the galaxy into higher vibrational states as the Earth moves through out the galaxy. So it would be the decision of the galactic Logos which has already been made.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
reply to post by Annee

Just like I have stated it is up to the Creator, essentially all sub-creators are still of the Creator. The Earth's transition is the result of the spiraling of the galaxy into higher vibrational states as the Earth moves through out the galaxy. So it would be the decision of the galactic Logos which has already been made.

OK - - thanks for the clarification.

I don't do specifics. But yes - agree moving into a higher vibrational state.

I'm an Energy Empath - - I don't try to do or be anything else.

edit on 11-9-2010 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by Annee

Dear Annee

The Apocalypse is now because you will see for yourself soon anyway ^_^.
What is the reason of spoiling the surprise when people should find it on their own eventually.

Kind Regards

Jake

Not an acceptable answer.

"Real" physical change or dimensional/energy shift/transformation? Or both.

Again - how do you know the Apocalypse is this generation when past generations had their Doomsday fears.

Some say "look at the world today and all the disasters happening". Is that really true - - or are we just more aware due to Global Internet communication?

Dear Annee

It will be both real,dimensional and energy also shift, I know that the Apocalypse is this generation due to the fact of those that are coming to Earth and those that are already on Earth. They merely walking amongst humanity as one of them, hiding until it is the time for the big reveal. It's true parts of the disasters already broken the whole 2-4 seals as the Bible says, but that is just some crazy people trying to create a reenactment of it. Also it does not make a difference if we are globally aware it is the same situation, some due to the reasoning of the scale of events.

Feel the force dear Annee let it tell you what is happening ^_^

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Dear Annee

It will be both real,dimensional and energy also shift, I know that the Apocalypse is this generation due to the fact of those that are coming to Earth and those that are already on Earth. They merely walking amongst humanity as one of them, hiding until it is the time for the big reveal. It's true parts of the disasters already broken the whole 2-4 seals as the Bible says, but that is just some crazy people trying to create a reenactment of it. Also it does not make a difference if we are globally aware it is the same situation, some due to the reasoning of the scale of events.

Feel the force dear Annee let it tell you what is happening ^_^

Kind Regards

Jake

Just checking.

Believe me I feel the Force - - always have.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Hello Annee!

I hpe all is well!

Just wanted to add a different opinion about what Earth is ready for. I do not think our next step is intergalactic. I think Earth has a long way to go and earths true purpose is just now starting to begin its purpose.

I think it will be thousands of years still before we can begin to even start to reach our intergalactic participation.

I think we are trying to take steps we are not ready for. We have much to still learn from Earth.

I think what is happening is the scale of 'service to others' complexes are becoming more and more and this will tip a scale of consciousness on this sphere. This is allowing more mind complexes of higher vibrations to incarnate here which will help this sphere start to become what it is to be.

I agree with you in that we can not merge with the intergalactic purpose with a war-full sphere...but changing our ways as a unit has a long way to go....but it is happening, at least, starting to happen.

Even after the world war that will come and the major war that will happen with the religions trying to fulfill the prophecies of Israel...it will take thousands of year to find the path that is, for Earth.

Just thoughts,
LV

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
reply to post by 547000

No law of One is the holyspirit which represents truth so to deny truth like bible says has conscequences such things are there to guide us to ascension.

I hope you are not referring to the 'law of one' material, the channeled material....for that is NOT the Holy Spirit. The Law of One material is basically a 'path of self' guide book. The Holy Spirit does not teach about the path of self...it teaches about the path of ALL...and how uniting and offering service to others is of the highest order.

If you seek for ascension, you are still on the path of self. Its not wrong or bad...for most are still needing this path. This is the meaning of the words, 'for few find the way'. Few find the true understanding of the 'path of others', offering the 'self' back to its source of being, just as the Holy Spirit offered itself for the experience and need of sifting and measuring for the order of perfection...so then must we offer the 'self' back to the Spirit, which then allows the Spirit to work through that 'self', shining a light to others.

The majority are not ready to let go of the 'self' and this is fine. But people are fooling themselves through many materials that are out there. They think they have made the choice of 'the path for others'....but in the end, their seeking for ascension or salvation of the self...still shows they are still on the path of self.

edit on 11-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Not to worry. I agree with you pretty much in all ways.

You know me - - simplify simplify simplify.

It is the direction of a peaceful planet that must be obtained before intergalactic can be achieved. Only the direction is now.

Achieving it is another story.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

It is the direction of a peaceful planet that must be obtained before intergalactic can be achieved. Only the direction is now.

Ahh...I can agree with that...'the direction is NOW'....yes, we are finally starting to move forward in the steps needed to get to that goal.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Ahh...I can agree with that...'the direction is NOW'....yes, we are finally starting to move forward in the steps needed to get to that goal.

Exactly! Changes are occurring (planned changes). To kick us into a new level - - - so that we can achieve the peaceful state we need to be in before we are allowed to "mingle" - - inter-galactically.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Which is why I dont accept a apocalypse scenario or 'day of judgment for all idea.

I see no intervention that will 'fix' things or say 'time is up'. I totally disagree with what another poster on here is saying about how people that have not reached a certain level will go back to the first density. I think all are giving all the time they need and there is no pushing or forcing in a persona evolving in the mind complex. When all are ready for spiritual growth, they will find what they need to achieve to take steps in that direction. If they are not seeking such things, they are simply not ready for such things...and this is ok and meant to be that way.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
reply to post by 547000

I hope you are not referring to the 'law of one' material, the channeled material....for that is NOT the Holy Spirit. The Law of One material is basically a 'path of self' guide book. The Holy Spirit does not teach about the path of self...it teaches about the path of ALL...and how uniting and offering service to others is of the highest order.

If you seek for ascension, you are still on the path of self. Its not wrong or bad...for most are still needing this path. This is the meaning of the words, 'for few find the way'. Few find the true understanding of the 'path of others', offering the 'self' back to its source of being, just as the Holy Spirit offered itself for the experience and need of sifting and measuring for the order of perfection...so then must we offer the 'self' back to the Spirit, which then allows the Spirit to work through that 'self', shining a light to others.

The majority are not ready to let go of the 'self' and this is fine. But people are fooling themselves through many materials that are out there. They think they have made the choice of 'the path for others'....but in the end, their seeking for ascension or salvation of the self...still shows they are still on the path of self.

edit on 11-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

What do you do for others apart from talk nonsense on forums, law of one is a cosmic law it represents truth it is the structure of the cosmos the deeper truth behind how it functions, I am not talking about material I am talking about the law of one 'holyspirit' truth.

Ascension is not so much a path of self in itself it depends how one goes about ascending, but you will if dont learn this will actually not be ascending so have no reason to worry yourself and just be content learning again in 3rd density.

Perhaps you should prepare for living with dinosaurs once more if that your attitude about the Ra teachings.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Problem with the Law of One: Suppose we did return to the first density. If we don't remember anything, how can we repent and change our ways the next time around? We'll just be repeating the same crap over and over again. Next time around do you suppose Ra could channel to someone with political influence, say the pope, instead of a few random New Agers? Tell Ra a bunch of middle easterners convinced the world of their word better than he did, and he chose a time too late in the game to reveal the game plan.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

The point is a fresh start, read book of enoch to understand it deeper and meditate as do so.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The one about the angels coming down to earth and teaching things that angered God?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

I started reading many pages of this thread by simple curiosity and don't know what is the Ra material so I have some questions for you:

Are you aware of the negative tone of your posts ?
Is the Ra (?) material written in the same manner ?
What is the first, second and third "density" ?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Easy there....you dont know me and you make way to many personal assumptions about people. Almost like you need to make assumptions about people because it may make you feel better about yourself, IDK, but its sad really.

Thank you for letting me know you were not talking about the 'law of one' material...and you were talking about something else.

The Law of One (material, channeled)- The Law of One material was part of a leap in my life for me. I found it several years back during the time I was discovering many things about life/purpose/being. It helped me on my journey of self for about 2 solid years. I joined the Divine Cosmos forum so I could have others to talk to about it and spoke there often while studying the material. Today I talk with a forum called 'bring4th the light'....it is more directed by Carla, the channeler of the Ra material.

Since I have pulled away from alot of desires for the path of self, I talk little there now. I left Divine Cosmos letting them know how I felt about the material and that it was great stuff for the path of self. I am honest at Bring4th the light in that I dont think all of these beings came here to seek ascension, I think some came here to choose to offer self back, abandoning the path of self...I was a lover for the material, but also grew out of the material. I then was honest about what I learned from it, and was honest with others in that it is a limited offering of wisdom. I have stuck up for the material many times on ATS as well. Along iwth caution though to others, for all materials are limited with what they can teach a being.

There is no book/material that teaches things of Spirit as a mass source of wisdom. Wisdom, of Spirit, can not be just given to man. The design of this world, the Universe, holds the word within it. In a place a seeker of others will find it when ready. In a place that keeps it perfect and keeps it untainted by the hands of man.

I dont talk negative of the law of one....I tell it for what it is, which is a guide for the path of self. Just like the Bible (another book for a guide on the path of self) there is a few tiny gems within the material that a Spiritual being included between the words, that is of Spirit, that is just enough light to shine to a seeker that is seeking things deeper then the path of self.

Even the Ra material....it talks and talks and talks about the 'STO' path.....but in end, the soul group of RA....are wanting their own growth and ascension as well. They are still, on a path of self....so the information is distorted to be a good source of service to others guide.

I know all materials have their purpose and offer a being something to learn....so I support what ever path each being is on, for it will offer them something they are in need of.

Your seeking ascension, is going to offer you something you are in need of. Its not wrong, its not bad, its not negative....it just is where you are in your path, and its what you need.

Now....

Law of One (the true word)- There is a Law of One, of Spirit. The Law of Unity, the order that all life, holds within it, the Holy Spirit. This cant be changed, tainted, or corrupted. It is a perfect, Law of One.

It can teach a being, when its ready. If ready, the being will seek. When seeking, the being will find the Spirit, within all life, the being will learn about, all life is ONE. This....is the true, Law of One....not a material objects made of man. "Lift a rock, I am there. Cut a tree, you will find me". If a being is still needing and seeking things for their own self....the Spirit will not intervene and show them things they are not ready for. It has to be through personal humble seeking, that a being will find, the Spirit that is of, the Law of One, the Spirit, that is within, all life. There it waits, to be sought for. I dont speak nonsense, I speak things that anyone can test and discover their own selves. I dont want anyone to take my word for anything, I tell them to seek for the path of others, and seek the Holy Spirit, seek outside of other mans words and earthly materials made by man. If one is true at heart and journeys on a path humbling their heart, forgiving the world and self for what its been and is, working on cleansing and seeking the Spirit for all the right reasons (not a reason for SELF)....if sure footed and steady, that being is going to find what the true 'law of one' is. Ironically, it surrounds us, everywhere, everyday.....it would be so easy to see if everyone was not seeking a path of self. Once they can shed that attachment of self, they will have eyes to see and heart the word and find that they are surrounded with it and filled up with it and its overflowing everywhere they will look.

So that is why I asked you 'what law of one' are you speaking of' and is why I hoped that you were not trying to say that the Holy Spirit is the one guiding through the channeled material that is called the 'law of one'.

edit on 12-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

By the way, the Spirit is preparing me to stay with Earth....I dont worry with it, I have no fear of it. Im not going to follow another man's heart no more, I have finally found and understood what is needed from me. I would not of found this purpose by listening to other people.

Peace to you,

LV

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

We're in a very different situation than most people realize, if they would only lift their heads out of the sand they would start to see. Many people here are very ready for a galactic situation, and most have already come from it, and been very galactic/space age, with science far beyond this reform/prison school's disclosed technology.

This planet has thousands of different races of ETs watching over it, living here, underground and under the seas. Many are living amongst the humans, some in human hybrid type suits, some in holographic suits. There are countless bases and stations in the solar system alone and countless patrols to keep certain types of negatives back.

The control of the planet and "un readiness" is due to lies and religious control and manipulation of the population by the various mafia lords, all hybrids themselves and all tied to ET.

The technology that has been given to the black ops and the work that has been done is not quite done for the reasons they think, and its actually alot more one sided. ETs have their own plans, and there are many plans for earth already, some negative, but most have various degrees of agendas and some of them coordinate.

According to the Higher Ups in the Cosmos itself, we have had our progression halted, and they were expecting humanity to have progressed. Instead we had technology withheld from the masses and always used against us to control us. In the last 2000 years, if what was truly known was shared and taught everyone, we would already be space age race, with clean technology, and if positive, matriarchal (which is to say, EQUAL, not to say a female version of the patriarchal pyramid system), and telepathic psi.

All positive advanced ET races, such as ple'o'sha'n and Taurus, are matriarchal, they are complete equality with telepathy, and very cooperative/socialistic, but also free. Long life, high education systems, volunteering and no one falls through any crack. Much of their focus is on learning and advancing sciences. They are also quite prudish as races, and faithful, truly feeling for each other. Babies do not even cry, but have their needs met.

So this is about lies, and control and halting progression.

The Higher Ups that are our Family of Light, are a different matter, for they know the final pages of the coloring book, where as we do not know.

I hold light over this planet and rather than see any from of control, or armeggedon, the complete freeing of the human race, redistrtibuing all goods, and end to lies, war, slavery, banking, realtors, royalty, corporations and politicians. Councels half men and women, all people called to it. Most health issues healed immediately, and I have literally seen, ETs teaching us, in schools and amongst us, in a cosmic planet, with great concern and caretaking of mother earth and nature as a high priority and very happy advanced, people.

This is what I see and hold light over all the time. The Win!

edit on 12-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join