It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Fluoride Hits Mainstream Television in Australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Today tonight is an absolute joke here. Nobody takes them seriously, they constantly get caught out with dodgy reporting, they're so sensastionalist and biased even for tabloid tv, they have breached the code many times. The comedians like chasers are always making fun of them, but it doesnt take a comedian to point out how hilarious their stories are.

As much as I agree 100% with how bad fluride is, this report wont count for anything much here.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Its my understanding that its the ph levels that cause the problems normally associated with fluoride.

The water that comes out of our tap is highly acidic and salty - and this is whats bad. ph -6ish - you need to get an alkaliser (I should do) which raises the water to an alkaline level of ph +9ish.

More dense water with less acidity and salt.

The fluoride they put in water is Sodium Fluoride, the indigenous people all over the globe got fluoride from sea shells and snails shells etc - but that was Calcium Fluoride.

Sodium Fluoride = BAD
Calcium Flouride = GOOD (in moderation)

Sodium Fluoride is a by-product of nuclear power, part of its waste.

So they make money back by selling it to us in the form of slow poison.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Wow, lol I can't believe Today Tonight are the ones who are doing a story on this.

Originally posted by polarwarrior
Today tonight is an absolute joke here. Nobody takes them seriously, they constantly get caught out with dodgy reporting, they're so sensastionalist and biased even for tabloid tv

Very true. If you want proof, have a look around here
Here's a couple links: link 1 link 2

As much as I agree 100% with how bad fluride is, this report wont count for anything much here.

I agree. I don't know how anyone can take Today Tonight seriously or A Current Affair either for that matter.
It would be awesome if Media Watch looked into it though. If they could do a story on Today Tonights' story, I think that would be very interesting.

The comedians like chasers are always making fun of them

Love the Chasers! They always make me cringe though lol.

Anyway, I suppose it's promising that Today Tonight have done this story though. Hopefully the people who do take Today Tonight seriously, eventually look into this subject a bit more.

I actually couldn't watch the video, but I found another article on the story here and I just noticed something..

This story is about what happened in Mt Gambier. Lol, I used to live there! I honestly didn't know this was happening there, or even expect it to happen there. It is such a beautiful place. I'm glad so many people don't want fluoride in their drinking water. Lol I wonder if I know any of them?

----

Speaking of fluoride-free toothpaste though, anyone heard of Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Toothpaste? I used to use it a lot, and I should really start using it again. It's pretty good, tastes really nice too.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkly_Eyed777

Love the Chasers! They always make me cringe though lol.

Same here! Despite it being so funny they kinda make me feel uncomfortable at times, im a pretty shy guy so I couldnt imagine doing half the stuff they seem so relaxed doing.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Are yous watching Yes We Canberra! then?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Just an added FYI on flouride and its harm. They say our pineal glands can be calcified by fluoride to a point where it is nearly irreversible.

www.fluoridealert.org...

Up until the 1990s, no research had ever been conducted to determine the impact of fluoride on the pineal gland - a small gland located between the two hemispheres of the brain that regulates the production of the hormone melatonin. Melatonin is a hormone that helps regulate the onset of puberty and helps protect the body from cell damage caused by free radicals.

It is now known - thanks to the meticulous research of Dr. Jennifer Luke from the University of Surrey in England - that the pineal gland is the primary target of fluoride accumulation within the body.

The soft tissue of the adult pineal gland contains more fluoride than any other soft tissue in the body - a level of fluoride (~300 ppm) capable of inhibiting enzymes.

The pineal gland also contains hard tissue (hyroxyapatite crystals), and this hard tissue accumulates more fluoride (up to 21,000 ppm) than any other hard tissue in the body (e.g. teeth and bone).

After finding that the pineal gland is a major target for fluoride accumulation in humans, Dr. Luke conducted animal experiments to determine if the accumulated fluoride could impact the functioning of the gland - particulalry the gland's regulation of melatonin.

Luke found that animals treated with fluoride had lower levels of circulating melatonin, as reflected by reduced levels of melatonin metabolites in the animals' urine. This reduced level of circulating melatonin was accompanied - as might be expected - by an earlier onset of puberty in the fluoride-treated female animals.

Fluoride stops the production of natural made melatonin in your pineal gland. Want to know what I have sitting on my counter here? Some melatonin I bought from the store so I could get some extra sleep last week. Now, let's go deeper down the rabbit hole.

I won't pretend to know a whole lot about lucid dreaming, as I only successfully did it once, but check out a lucid dreaming FAQ :

web-us.com...

2.7. Can Drugs and Herbs induce lucidity?

Yes. For more information about this check out my Dreaming FAQ. You will find most herbs, vitamins, amino acids, minerals and drugs that help you dream more and recall your dreams better. They might even cause you to have a Lucid Dream......... Make sure you know more about these herbs before you use them: some are to be used in pillows, some are to be smoked, some are to be used in tea, etc. Many B-vitamins may help you have more vivid dreams and even Lucid Dreams. Sedative drugs like Melatonin may help, and drugs like caffeine may help you with WILD and also make it easier to recall dreams. And finally, we have psychedelic drugs like DXM that may induce Lucid Dreams. Some of the drugs and herbs can be addictive, and be poisonous if taken in too large doses. For a more detailed explanation you should check out my Dreaming FAQ.

Okay, don't believe in lucid dreaming? Maybe that's 'cause your pineal gland is calcified? The pineal gland could be the third eye :

en.wikipedia.org...

Some writers and researchers, including H. P. Blavatsky[8] and Rick Strassman, have suggested that the third eye is in fact the partially dormant pineal gland, which resides between the two hemispheres of the brain. The pineal gland is said[who?] to secrete dimethyltryptamine ('___') [9][improper synthesis?] which induces dreams, near-death experiences, meditation, or hallucinations. Various types of lower vertebrates, such as reptiles and amphibians, can actually sense light via a third parietal eye—a structure associated with the pineal gland—which serves to regulate their circadian rhythms, and for navigation, as it can sense the polarization of light.

I do not have a link but I once read somewhere that '___' has two moments when it is being released in high amounts, and that is the early moments of your birth and right before you die. They say there is a huge spike in '___' levels in the brain the instant before you die. Take it for what it is worth, I really don't know but I tend to believe it after really reading up on it. If you don't know of '___', check it here :

en.wikipedia.org...

Speculation

Several speculative and yet untested hypotheses suggest that endogenous '___', produced in the human brain, is involved in certain psychological and neurological states. '___' is naturally produced in small amounts in the brain and other tissues of humans and other mammals.[37] It may play a role in mediating the visual effects of natural dreaming, and also near-death experiences, religious visions and other mystical states.[38] A biochemical mechanism for this was proposed by the medical researcher J. C. Callaway, who suggested in 1988 that '___' might be connected with visual dream phenomena, where brain '___' levels are periodically elevated to induce visual dreaming and possibly other natural states of mind.[39] A new hypothesis proposed is that in addition to being involved in altered states of consciousness, endogenous '___' may be involved in the creation of normal waking states of consciousness.

Dr. Strassman's work is very interesting.

'___' - The Spirit Molecule - www.youtube.com...

My argument, if you haven't gotten it yet, is that the mass poisoning of us with fluoride is also stopping our spiritual development. It is proven to slow down the creation of melatonin in our body via calcification of the pineal gland. It is speculated that the pineal gland produces '___', which would also be stopped as a result of calcification. Melatonin assists with sleeping and, in some cases, lucid dreaming. '___' assists with meeting spiritual entities from other dimensions (allegedly of course). Sorry if I just took this thread in a backspin, but there's some interesting information there.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier

Are yous watching Yes We Canberra! then?

I missed it so I just watched the first episode on utube then, I got an eerie feeling all of a sudden then paused it at 2.22(personal symbolic synchronicity about putting two and two together) and then I quickly noticed Andrews shirt.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b804747bb9b.jpg[/atsimg]

Is it coincidence that he'd be wearing a stylized illuminati type symbol on his shirt? What does it say, I only have utube quality? The pyramid and all-seeing-eye is pretty obvious.
I didnt think id ever be suggesting this about them, but my intuition so often proves to be correct.

Apart from that brief moment the episode was a good laugh, looking forwards to next wednesday nights.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I don't wanna hijack this thread, but hes probably wearing it for the same reason I wear mine - to wake people up about the symbolism around us - just consider it a wink to those in the know...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I know, most of the time I'm probably laughing but also peeking through my fingers, hardly being able to watch. They're pretty bold people lol!

----

Anyway back on topic. Um... I once made my own toothpaste using: bi-carb soda, water, salt and peppermint flavouring. Can't remember if I added glycerin or not.

It worked out alright I guess. Unfortunately it went to waste. I think I didn't use it as much as I could have because I'd made it too runny and put too much salt in. It was a little hard to get used to, seeing as it's not as smooth as normal toothpaste and it really didn't make my mouth feel as fresh. Although maybe that's just because I'm used to normal toothpaste, I don't know lol.

Anyway, I think I'd rather stick with store-bought fluoride-free toothpaste. The consistency is better and I think it does a better job of cleaning like normal toothpastes, just without the fluoride.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This was already posted days ago here www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-8-2010 by SeeingBlue]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

Did you hit the "Alert" button on any of those posts?
Cause i just read two and a half pages of thread derailing crap(not your fault).
I flagged your thread though as the information needs to get out regardless of where it comes from.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Great post I keep seeing this fluoridethingy everywhere nowdays.

I recently bought a can of bottled water in sweden...RAMLÖSA an found on the back that it says (contains more than 1,5mg fluoride per liter water) and the text (should NOT be consumed regulary by children under 7 years)

what the hell i thought.

I actually mailed them to get the answer why and how much they actually did put in there and also what kind of fluoride...

The response: we have 2,8mg fluoride per liter water... WOHA!!! thats almost 100% more than the text on the can says.
Also, they didnt want or "couldn´t" tell me what kind of fluoride.

Anyhow, good post and im done with all my sodas. As far as i know my tap water is free from "added" fluoride.!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join