It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Alien Attack" carnival game assassinates Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Sorry, but I am going to have to side with the Beck/Rush-parrots here, there isn't anything wrong with this. So many times Bush has been used as a target for games it just comes with the office.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hey did you guys think nobody would check your links? The games you all claim were about killing Bush were actually games where Bush kills terrorists or citizens!

The closest Bush comes to harm is a shoe throwing game...

I really don't care if there's a game to kill presidents but please don't feed us BS.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Just a quick question.

Why is it so shocking to have a game where you kill the president? I am not for it, but seriously, look at the shelves at walmart or gamestop sometime. Every other flipping game is a shoot em up killer game. Why is it wrong to kill the president and ok to kill the citizens? You never hear even a peep about the games out there, whos sole purpose is to kill everyone, but, "Oh NO! we can't kill a cutout that is wearing a presidential belt buckle, THAT is wrong!"

Give me a damn break!!

IT IS A FLIPPING GAME, PEOPLE!!!!

I don't agree with it, and I think all of the shooter games should be banned. (Dont reply to this, this is MY opinion and you wont change it.) Because I personally belive that the reason we are having all of these problems with children shooting eachother, is because they get to do it all night at home on their box or station, and it teaches them that there is no problem taking everyones life, you just hit the reset button and everyone pops back up. When they try it in real life at their school or wherever, and can't find the reset button, then they figure out the consequences, and most take their own lives.

It is sick, but if your gonna get this upset about one shooter game, then be real and get this upset about ALL of them.

This is just my opinion, and I will surely catch hell for it from some of you, but just remember:

"Opinions are like a&&holes. Everyones got one, and they all stink!"

That is my rant. Lets hear yours.

[edit on 8/7/2010 by Ghost of Chewie]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
No problem and great point, btw. We all have to end this "Republican Vs. Democrat" farce that was created and shoved down peoples throats by the ones we're all against in the first place:
-The ones who control the banks.
-The ones who create the wars.
-The ones who control the media.
-The ones who are making us all SLAVES.
It is my firm belief that somewhere on the top of the pyramid, a small group of evil people are calling the shots...You may call them TPTB, but it is the Illuminati secret society. We all must expose these people for who they are before anything will ever change.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost of Chewie

I never indicated one is wrong and another is not, and I don't know it's true that we "never hear a peep about [those] games out there," but that's an entirely different topic (and how do you know that I am or am not "this" upset about "ALL of them?")

Nevertheless, since you did respond to my opinion, I will respond to yours: I don't agree shooter games should be banned (though that doesn't mean I think they're ok), but again, that's a different topic.

And you shouldn't catch hell for your opinion - in my opinion, that should be reserved for presenting twisted or false information as fact. If anopinion or belief is based on this type of information, that should be addressed with a factual and persuasive argument. If an expressed opinion is based on personal values/morals, the reasonable (and respectful, if that matters) thing to do is to discuss it in a way that allows participants to explore and reflect on differing views, reasoning and logic, and possibly even expand their own thinking.

Reasonable discussion should enlighten all involved, but I guess where politics are involved, maybe the objective is to shut out differing views with ridicule and insults until all that's left is a single view that's no longer discussed, but simply praised. The whole thing has "de-volved" into a pissing contest - maybe that's why I don't keep up well, I don't stand up to do it.

reply to post by noworldorder2012

Agreed - I wouldn't state unequivocally it's the Illuminati, but I believe it (or something like it) is a very strong possibility - which makes it even more important we stop the benevolent party/evil party mentality. It's the entire system that's corrupt. As you state, we will never overcome this if half of the country is behind half the corruption and the other half behind the remaining corruption.

Personally, I want my country back.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Are you sure he's dead?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sjrily

Yeah true, while traveling deep through the labrynth of dis-info and conspiracies on the internet and in books, I've convinced myself that it is the illuminati that calls the shots and not our admin. Whether or not thats true, or even if thats the name they go by, is up for debate. What I do know is that theres a comnection between each prez if you do the digging, and no "average joe" will ever (or has ever) become president. They are all connected to the banks, and from there the conspiracies run wild.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So what? I created Obama in saints row 2 and start smacking up some bitches and hoes...then I went skydiving with Ronald Raegan.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sjrily

My aplolgies sjrily, that "rant" was meant for others, since I didn't know your feelings on the games. as stated that was just my opinion. Thanks for your response.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
yup making movies,videogames about killing presidents
and burning ephgies,burning flags is all protected free speech.

respectful not in the least...........

but then agian there hasnt been respect in america for decades.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Ghost of Chewie No apology needed - seriously. I guess I was using your opinion and mine to make a point - though I think neo96 did it much more effectively and in far fewer words than I did

noworldorder2012 Yes, genealogy research lead me to research Freemasons, which then lead to curiosities about Illuminati, at which point my brain crashed. If I recall, aren't all presidents made 'honorary' Masons of a certain level? I'm sure there's a more appropriate thread already going on this - maybe you could point me to it?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sjrily

Well, here's some links that go into great detail about the freemasons, as well as tracing it back to the roman empire.

Great thread tracing powers back to Rome: All Roads Lead To Rome...

-List of Freemasons...

Connection with Illuminati...
www.masonicinfo.com/illuminati.htm
www.masonicinfo.com/fakemasonry.htm

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/uspresidentasmasons.htm

[edit on 9-8-2010 by noworldorder2012]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by noworldorder2012

Thanks you! Maybe we'll discover they really are the ones behind all the shoot-em up games and propaganda *lol* (would be pretty smart, though, promote that stuff on both sides and keep the sheeples from putting their heads together...and pulling the wool up!)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join