It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu "We will hit with immense force"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Netanyahu "We will hit with immense force"

www.jpost.com

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu blamed a cell from Hamas's military wing in Gaza for the rockets fired in Eilat and Aqaba, in a video broadcast on Wednesday.
Netanyahu announced, "In recent days we have witnessed three criminal attacks on Israeli territory: an attack from the Gaza Strip on the city of Ashkelon and the settlements surrounding Gaza, the Lebanese army's attack on IDF forces, which were doing routine activity in Israel, I stress, they were in Israeli territory.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Iran sets major exercise; Ahmadinejad sees war by November
Assad warns of growing threat of Middle East war
North Korea threatens 'physical response' to U.S. military exercise
Israel convinces US with Credible military plan on Iran

[edit on 8/4/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
And this will mark the beginning of a possible WW3 not to far..

Many allied countries in the ME will not support another offensive against Gaza and/or Lebanon.
They have clearly said they will defend them at all cost..
So if they hit Gaza and Lebanon again..
Syria and Iran will join in...possibly turkey to
but many allied countries will also join the Israeli side

it will be a big mess ...
i knew since 11/01/10 that this summer would be a dangerous one...all signs are confirming the bad horizon thats coming

Obama will have no choice but to sign a draft inside the USA
7/10 of the US marine are already in the ME
if they wage another bigger widder war they will need more new recruits...

If China and Russia join in with Iran and NK
USA will NOT win this war...

The Lt Colonel high ranked IDF officer that was killed in this skirmish
announce that Israel will go wage a terrible revenge air strike attack
to hurt the Lebanese Gov and Gaza soon after.
They will not sit by because of this Colonel death
they have now the perfect excuse !!!
This have changed everything ... and the IDF will strike very soon...
Bibi's comments just confirmed it

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Syria who had a rocket land there says at least some of the rockets were fired by SOMEONE in Egypt, and that they have proof.

Who did start the Israeli Lebanon incident the other day, was that ever figured out?

The web bots did say we would see more of the "Israeli mistake" this summer and fall, and they were right in their forecast of the Israeli incursion into Lebanon last time and their embarrassment by Hizbollah

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Israel is proof that you will become what you hate.

They are the terrorists in this world. They are the wolf in sheep's clothing. They are the enemy that should be kept closer than a friend.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Chill out dood this is not going to be the end of Planet Earth. Israel probably will invade Lebanon at some point in the next few years, maybe even take out Syria too. The US may well do the Israelis/World a favour and stop the mullahs from getting their hands on nuke power, but Russia and China aren't going to do anything other than make a lot of noise, remember this is what Israel and USA do, rightly or wrongly they take out countries that get in their way

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
The web bots did say we would see more of the "Israeli mistake" this summer and fall, and they were right in their forecast of the Israeli incursion into Lebanon last time and their embarrassment by Hizbollah

We see the "Israeli mistake[s]" concerning their foreign and domestic policies on a daily basis.

Here's a prediction for ya: Israel will continue to cause mounting strife throughout the Middle East - Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring.

Without reconstruction of Israel/US policy, tensions will only rise. For it has been told - now go forth and spread the word

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Syria who had a rocket land there says at least some of the rockets were fired by SOMEONE in Egypt, and that they have proof.

Who did start the Israeli Lebanon incident the other day, was that ever figured out?

this Israeli, Egypt news ... is not very credible to my eyes
its seems very boggus as always..
Amhadinejad was maybe wrong about is November prediction...
it will be sooner than that

The USA might have wins all his previous war yes including Irak and Afghanistan but they will NOT win this one .. even if they use Nukes
a Regime change is coming to the USA if Obama dont overturn those hatred policies...
i just hope Israel have a regime change to ... before someone get really angry and make a hole out of Israel...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I don't blame the Isrealies one bit. Are they suppossed to just sit and take this? If you look at a map of the third world starting at Saudi Arabia and work west you can lay hand breath upon hand breath until you get to Isreal, where you see the width of your little finger. Why can't they just leave these people alone? After the Holocost, I don't blame Isreal any one bit for feeing like they do. Not just no, but Hell no!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by Ben81

Chill out dood this is not going to be the end of Planet Earth. Israel probably will invade Lebanon at some point in the next few years, maybe even take out Syria too. The US may well do the Israelis/World a favour and stop the mullahs from getting their hands on nuke power, but Russia and China aren't going to do anything other than make a lot of noise, remember this is what Israel and USA do, rightly or wrongly they take out countries that get in their way

ohh ... no i have big hopes in the planet futur
even 2012 wont be the end of the world
it will change for the better ...
some say it will be the age of enlightment or age of light
im not meaning that we will go all to heaven... or the light part will be a nuke lol ... but something else
something good will happen out of this
lets call that the Transition

but like i said before ... it has to worsen to get better

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Go Israel go. I'm tired of them being bashed for protecting land they were denied for many years. Keep up the good fight and one day you might have some small peace.

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

A massive explosion killed at least five workers at the giant Pardis petrochemicals complex in southern Iran Wednesday, August 4, at around 12:30 - just about the time an explosive device was hurled at Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as his heavily secured armored convoy drove through the northern Iranian city of Hamadan.

Huge Iranian energy plant explosion coincides with bid on Ahmadinejad's life

wow the Us/Israel Cover up agents are really doing their job now
did they receive any greenlight or what ...
this might be the start of the offensive... the assasination attempt on the President and then this bomb in the petrochemicals iran complex

i dont beleive in coincidences anymore
since Bibi's is about to launch a offensive revenge strike on Gaza and Lebanon... why not start some cover up sabotage and assasinations plans inside Iran

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I must be sick and twisted... And, I am sure you guys will point this out... But I get a tickle in my potty...to think that the ME might implode.. I am sick of the skirmishes..Its bickering and bickering that will never end.. I want all out war!!! And dont tell me to join the military... I have tried 2 times.. I had my record expunged still was turned down... So BELIEVE...If I could, I would!!

I dont know why I get excited about the idea.. Of course I dont want children hurt...I also don't want innocent people hurt...But I guess I have to accept that it is going to happen.

Budlight anyone? ww3 is on our door step.

Now... let the mobs bashing begin... carry on!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

2 things youll notice about Ben...

he has this deep burning hate for anything USA/Israel
resembles chicken little ... the sky is always falling and wwIII is forever on our door step.

Go Israel!!! 4th and 1 you got the ball!!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Good, we're due a new world war! It's been long overdue and history always seems to repeat itself in patterns

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Yeah, situation is escalating. However i doubt that even as things are going now Israel will strike Lebanon. Lebanese government while blaming Israel (opposite to UNIFIL opinion) is not escalating situation, the opposite. Hizbollah tried to use the incident at the very beginning when nobody in Lebanese government understood what goes on except that Israel is bombarding Lebanon by suggesting using its forces to attack Israel - and even in this situation leaders of Lebanon refused. So clearly they do not wish violence to escalate.
On the other hand STL (Lebanese tribunal investigating murder of Lebanese president Hariri) is rumored to release a report very soon. So whoever is interested in this escalation simply wants to hush down the conclusion about who exactly killed Hariri.
As i noted earlier, Hizbollah in the beginning suggested its "help" into turning this in another war. Just a hint.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

2 things youll notice about Ben...

he has this deep burning hate for anything USA/Israel
resembles chicken little ... the sky is always falling and wwIII is forever on our door step.

Go Israel!!! 4th and 1 you got the ball!!!!

LOL funny .. but clearly NOT

if you have read correctly all of my posts/replies
i do not show any hate ... i just hate any EVIL intentions that will result of innocents people to die by thousand
like the false flag mossad attack on 9/11 to go occupate Irak and Afghanistan... and whos between IRAN
i have see all their evil intentions ... they are the terrorist ...

I DO NOT HATE THEM FOR WHAT THEY ARE
I HATE THEM FOR WHAT THEY DO

and i see Israel wants this WW3 started so they can have all the holy lands for themself when Jesus will make is second coming..
they speak about that all the time

give me some reasons on where you see me saying hate terms at somebody..

i hate lies to promotes war
the enemy of today its those 2 war criminal regime
the only way to remove them up in a non violent way
will be to MASS march silently by tens of thousand directly to the white house so Obama can listen to its peoples that elected him
(bring only food and water)
REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER

the YES WE CAN promises never cames...
and now he wants to wage war with Iran because the US Congress which is 3/4 controlled by zionist will give him total greenlight soon
to spend trillions of dollars in again another illegal wars ....
another war because they fear death like a lion on their tale
People who really beleive in Jesus and in the soul will not fear each day of the sky falling on them ... and go kill thousand of innocents people that could potentialy kill they famillies in the futur ...
they have no minority report machine lol

now tell me whos the most filled hatred

-Ben81
-USA
-Israel

by the way im no racist to anyone
i love any nationality egually

im not like some certain rabbi who have told in the past that a jew worth a thousand arabs ... and that they are subhumans ....
i dont agree with that YES.. and you call me hatred guy ???? ... come on give me reasons at least to support your disrespectfull comments

the difference between you and me .. is you can call me any names .. and i will never be disrespectfull to you

Peace bro

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Beach Bum

They could have peace immediately.

Dismantle Israel and move all the jews in the US or wherever they want to go.

No more deaths. Less extremism in the world. Less wars. No more wars for Israel. No more dual allegiance in the US government.

They have moved before, they can move again.

Israel is an old concept now useless, not even useless, but bad overall.

Jews would be less in danger worldwide if Israel were to be dismantled. If you want jews to be safe, you should want to disband Israel.

HELP JEWS, HELP DISBAND ISRAEL.

And if you support Israel, you obviously hate jews.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I have watched your posts for a long time... You fall in 1 catagory.. and several others.. Most of those catagories are good... But this one, lots of people here fall in..

This catagory made me start sticking my nose in the argument..
I have no vested interest in Israel.. I actually think they bring allot (NOT ALL) of these problems on themselves..

This catagory of people blame israel for everything.. In your eyes.. they have never been justified in ANY of their actions...

Heck I believe this catagory of people, think that Israel is responsible for the extinction of the dinosaur.

If you guys used a little bit of reasoning before blaming EVERYTHING on Israel.

Law of probability doesn't allow for it to ALWAYS be Israels fault.. Especially when dealing with terrorist drug dealers.

I am not calling you names.. Just catagorizing you.

You guys are so anti Israel...

If 5 Lebanese soldiers got on the news and admitted this last incident was all their fault...
Your catagory of ATS members would say "The mossad must be holding the soldiers families hostage to make them say this".

If half of you let the facts come out before jumping on the anti Israel wagon.. people like myself wouldn't feel like we had to stick up for them..

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

How about the palestinians move to Jordan where they came from ... Palestinians have a bunch of friends that want to defend them in the area.. Move in with them... Oh thats right... NOBODY WANTS THEM!!!!! they have been turned away from EVERY one of their "allies"

With friends like those who needs enemies..

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

omg
.. you are definitely pro-israel and pro-zionist
its ok i dont blame you but you are wrong

every Israel actions have finished in bloodshed and massacres
crying to be the poor oppressed victims after their done

well they are not the victims ... palestians and lebanese people are the victims....
they keep going on with these settles destroying generations familly home.. and putting them in the street

or by poluting palestians gardens with sewers
and constantly destroying olive trees

i have beleive Israel to be on the good side before
they are not ...

but i knew some good jewish people who are like me on this issues
that the Israel gov is doing war crimes and his never punished or condemn by the UN
so not all of Israel citizens are bad that agree with their Gov war criminals actions

will you call them hatred peoples to ????

<<   2  3  4 >>

join