It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu "We will hit with immense force"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbinsj

Originally posted by Ben81

i knew since 11/01/10 that this summer would be a dangerous one...all signs are confirming the bad horizon thats coming

[edit on 8/4/2010 by Ben81]

Are you from the future??? Welp Nov is not here yet.

im not from the future...
im back from the future

sorry couldnt help myself lol

[edit on 8/6/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Lmao... Did you read that from a sweet and sour chicken fortune cookie?
WOW.. I hope all of the countries around attack Israel and Israel levels all of the media manipulating scum right off the face of this earth...

Just like allot of you say about americans.. You get the govt you deserve... Now live with it Iran/lebanon/Syria and any others that want to take a bite out of this apple!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
[edit on 6-8-2010 by princeofpeace]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
And i hope all Iranians die a slow painful death. And soon.

Originally posted by Amagnon

Originally posted by deadred
I'm sorry, I don't blame the Isrealies one bit. Are they suppossed to just sit and take this? If you look at a map of the third world starting at Saudi Arabia and work west you can lay hand breath upon hand breath until you get to Isreal, where you see the width of your little finger. Why can't they just leave these people alone? After the Holocost, I don't blame Isreal any one bit for feeing like they do. Not just no, but Hell no!

Play the holocaust card again please - hang on, all the print is worn off - I can't make it out - does it say 6 million jews? Or maybe it says 3? 2? 0.1? Maybe it says "When reason isn't applicable, and you are obviously wrong - play this card."

The holocaust is pure propaganda - some aspects of the story I'm sure are true, but its use as a political weapon is pure propaganda.

Yes - I blame Israel - yes, I blame Rothschild for creating the damn mess, and yes - I agree with Iran - Israel needs to be permanently removed form the face of the earth.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
care to make any wagering that this will not escalate?
netenwhawhoo wont do anything to make this worse..

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Lebanese President Michel Suleiman toured Saturday the area where Lebanese and Israeli military forces clashed and vowed to arm the country's troops with advanced weaponry.

On Tuesday, while Israeli troops were trimming a tree on the border fence between Israel and Lebanon, Lebanese soldiers opened fire at an observation post some 300 meters from the fence in Israeli territory. A senior Israel Defense Forces officer was killed, and another was seriously wounded. Two Lebanese soldiers and a journalist were also killed in the ensuing clashes.

Speaking to Lebanese Armed Forces (LAF) members in Adissyeh in southern Lebanon, where the clashes took place, Suleiman commended their performance during Tuesday's fighting, saying "it's necessary to resist Israeli aggression."

Suleiman said the cabinet will put forward a plan at its next session to arm the Lebanese military "with all that is necessary."

"Lebanon will work with friendly countries to provide it with more advanced equipment," Suleiman said. Arming the military is aimed at "protecting the dignity of the nation," he added.

Together with Defense Minister Elias al Murr, Suleiman inspected the army base in Adissyeh and met UN officers also present in the area.

Suleiman said Lebanon will "cooperate with UNIFIL in the implementation of UN Security Council Resolution 1701."

UN Resolution 1701 of August 17, 2006 ended a 33-day war between Israel and Lebanese Shiite militant group Hezbollah during which some 1,200 people, mainly Lebanese civilians, died.

Well ... im sure today Bibi is celebrating that they will indeed go to war soon with Lebanon... especially with that news
that confirms that they will not court martial the Lebanese commander
and that they will in fact resist with advanced weapons and ally themselft to Hizbollah
Vs Israel

Lebanese president vows to arm military with advanced weaponry

[edit on 8/7/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
reply to post by Phedreus

You want the EXACT reason why we shouldn't be giving Israel money or weapons?

How about the FACT that since 1976 we have been breaking international law by providing them with any funding or weapons. Under the Symington Amendment and the Glenn Act of 1976, it is ILLEGAL to provide money, weapons or any other funding to a country who is known to have nuclear weapons and yet not a member of the NNPT.

Reference (en.wikipedia.org...)

The Foreign Assistance Act of 1961 was amended by the Symington Amendment (Section 669 of the FAA) in 1976. It banned U.S. economic, and military assistance, and export credits to countries that deliver or receive, acquire or transfer nuclear enrichment technology when they do not comply with IAEA regulations and inspections. This provision, as amended, is now contained in Section 101 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA).

The Glenn Amendment (Section 670) was later adopted in 1977, and provided the same sanctions against countries that acquire or transfer nuclear reprocessing technology or explode or transfer a nuclear device. This provision, as amended, is now contained in Section 102 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA).

We all know very well that Israel has nuclear weapons, they just don't fully admit it.

Funny how we are so quick to impose sanctions on Iran for "maybe possibly we think so" building nuclear fuel, yet we go against our own signed treaties. Funny how we will point fingers of anger at Russia and China, Turkey and Brazil for offering to help Iran (a member of the NNPT), yet we don't at all question Israel's right or possession of nuclear arms. Technology that they STOLE from the United States in the first place.

But no, I forgot.. Israel can do absolutely no wrong at all.

Also, your saying Israel is a good ally. With all due respect, can you name one single thing Israel has done to help or benefit the United States of America? I'm not saying any other nation has done anything either to warrant our help. But then again other nations don't have massive congressional lobbyists in America (AIPAC). Other nations don't murder United States citizens and get away with it (Gaza Flotilla). Other nations don't attack and murder United States soliders and get away with it (USS Liberty). Other nations don't have their "lobbyists" steal nuclear and military secrets from the US and get away with it (______beforeitsnews/story/115/136/Israel_AIPAC_Sells_U.S._Nuclear_Secrets_to_China.html).

[edit on 5-8-2010 by DerekJR321]

When we start enforcing immigration laws you can come back and argue that line. until then your point is quite moot

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phedreus

Did you ever think , maybe they are doing what Sadam did. Maybe they don't have them and are acting as though they do...

Anyone that acts as though they know the truth is delusional.. Nothing is guaranteed!!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to my last post

now its official

Beirut wants Iran to equip Lebanon Army

never to late

[edit on 8/25/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
We will have our Islamic antichrist, and he will destroy many souls. But very soon thereafter every Islamic country that opposes Israel will be wiped off the face of the earth. The Bible has foreseen this and I can already tell you the nations that will soon be sent to hell.

They include Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, Turkish, Islamic states from the former Soviet Union, Egypt, Sudan, Libya, Saudi Arabia and a few others. Although Israel will be overrun, she will not be destroyed.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join