It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Establishment Media Pushes Brain Eating Vaccines

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Establishment Media Pushes Brain Eating Vaccines

www.infowars.com

The establishment media and the scientific dictatorship are promoting brain-eating vaccines that virtually lobotomize people and rewire their brains into a state of subservient compliance so that their natural instinct to get angry and rebel against the tyranny being imposed upon them is neutered and sterilized.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.bbc.co.uk

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Again... if its not bad enough that the government enforces fluoridated drinking water. Now This...

When is the Tyranny going to stop. The reality that this could be added to water will leave the population slaves to money hungry government.

Please also look at the additional link which is from BBC News, should explain the results when lithium is added to water.

Lithium in the Water

Fox

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8/3/2010 by FoxStriker]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If they are announcing it it is probably too late.
sadly.
I listened to an interview with a Dr Blaylock a leading Nuero biologist today.
He did not sound optomistic considering things he has said in the past have all basically come to pass.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

After early setbacks, the Stanford team has adapted a herpes virus to carry engineered 'neuroprotective' genes deep into the brain to neutralise the rogue hormones before they can cause damage. The virus is now shown to work on rats.

ugh, what are they thinking, i mean that sounds like a recipe for encephalitis, coma and death to me.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

herpes infection rates are very high, so how is the naturally occurring strain going to interact with the altered one? a virus (vector) can only change the cells themselves and if the track record of genetic engineering in crops is any indication

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this will be interesting to say the least.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is some really scary stuff. The world is becoming a dark place, everywhere you go you don't know who is the bad guys anymore. As a kid you think that cops, doctors, and the president are on your side(Kids are easy to manipulate). Now you can't trust anyone.

Well I for one hope that I am not affected. I have only gone to the doctors when something was seriously wrong and even then I never ended up taking the recommended dose of medicine.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
We're going to need to purify all our drinking water, evaporation method, and write in. Denounce them, why are we being so passive. When we learn or hear of something we need to be alert and speak up. They can't put anything in our water if we all say no and are lined up outside their offices until they leave now can they?

Wake up others around you locally, create a free message board for your area and get small group out their to educate.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
They are putting this stuff in food to according to Dr Blaylock.
like bananas.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Anyone see the movie Equilibrium, this is just like it! They drugged the populace so that no one had emotions.

Quote from the movie

"In the first years of the 21st century, a third World War broke out. Those of us who survived knew mankind could never survive a fourth; that our own volatile natures could simply no longer be risked. So we have created a new arm of the law: The Grammaton Cleric, whose sole task it is to seek out and eradicate the true source of man's inhumanity to man - his ability to feel. "

[edit on 8/3/2010 by mnmcandiez]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
If they are announcing it it is probably too late.
sadly.

That what worries me about this kinda news. Like a shoplifter who's been caught -- it's been an ongoing thing long before anyone else has found out.

If it's reaching us ... it's been at least tried somewhere.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
WOW thats /46533%#@@%¨&¨&#%@$#%¨$

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
We should require that all bilderbergers, bohemian grove members, G20, Rockefellers, Rotschiilds, leaders of nations, politicians, bankers, corporate board members, and those in similar positions, take this vaccine. Could be the end of tyranny.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think Alex Jones and his blind followers should be the first to jump in line for this "vaccine", that way they can all stop spreading this fear mongering B.S.

How do you go from studies about lithium, and stress reducing drugs, to tyrannical agendas to make all humans zombies? That is a giant leap.

Alex Jones needs to be taken off the air and locked up in a mental ward. His ideas and theories that he supports show him to be mentally unstable, and quite evil. He should be shut up before he gives people ideas.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Unst0ppable0ne]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Equilibrium here we come!

As long as we see depression and stress as "obstacles" rather than an important alarm bell then we are bound to lose. People seek to eradicate suffering instead of understanding and handling its roots, so we will only bring forth more suffering in different, even worse shapes by waging "wars" against it.

Soon there will be vaccine for stupidity. Makes everyone stupid, so you can say that effectively no one is stupid. But hey it eliminates the pain of not being stupid.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

Good thing I can take a snapshot of my brain and record it in memory to check if my behavior has changed. Guess I will be doing that more often to make sure my brain is not altering.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unst0ppable0ne
I think Alex Jones and his blind followers should be the first to jump in line for this "vaccine", that way they can all stop spreading this fear mongering B.S.

How do you go from studies about lithium, and stress reducing drugs, to tyrannical agendas to make all humans zombies? That is a giant leap.

Alex Jones needs to be taken off the air and locked up in a mental ward. His ideas and theories that he supports show him to be mentally unstable, and quite evil. He should be shut up before he gives people ideas.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Unst0ppable0ne]

while i do check up alex jones's articles from time to time, i have to agree.
the lithium actually has beneficial effects, i think i read how it also increases stem cell proliferation.

but..i am worried about the fluoride in water in occurrence to flushed drugs that enter through filters..

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So, this "news" is coming from the same man who has, on several occasions, announced "big news", only to push a new book or video (for the convenient price of $19.99)?

And isn't there some ATS rule about linking a "related source" that has nothing to do with the OP?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
There's speculation that Kurt Cobain was Bi-polar (actually he was) the speculation lies in whether or not he took "Lithium" as a medication. Most say he did.....and we all know what happened, don't we???? That's right, Courtney Love killed him for it!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
is it sad this makes me think of hunter thompson? how he said he would never feel free knowing he couldn't take his life at any moment? who would want to raise children in a world like this...

but they are the revolution.

psh, that stuff almost worked on me for a second.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
According to a major British study 1 in twenty on SSRIs will commit a violent felony...the school shooters were mostly on SSRI drugs
any one who thinks that's a good thing
well you get what you deserve.
1 third of the US peeps are on these nutbar creating chemicals...

Any one who wants to put there head up their butt
while the elites come right out
and say what they are going to do to you
Well hey, big improvement on your looks.
Did you take your pills today?

Check out the stop smoking vaccine
and the results on people who have taken it,
and maybe try it your self.
It puts a plaque on your nuero receptors
so you wont be receptive to your own dopamine
THINK ABOUT IT

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unst0ppable0ne

You know I kind of agree and you are absolutely correct.
Now that I have your attention may I add that your post is void of reason or substance.

If you were anything more than a troll you might explain why you feel that way and maybe lead a few people to the light of your glorious knowledge.

So enlightened one, please educate those blind fools that you say should be eradicated for their childish beliefs.

Oh wait, you forgot to charm them into listening to you and instead insulted them. So just maybe it is you with ugly motives. Or do you have some family member who went nuts as a result of some one else’s "fear mongering" and you have a personal vendetta against those who question authority?

No I do not listen to Alex so you may as well not assault me on that front.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join