It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Coup D'état In Human History?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
well right there you have a problem , the patriot ACT , infringes on the rights of american citizens,

Governement is instituted amongst men to protect and maintain individual rights !

SO EPIC FAIL for the government and the US citizens

the patriot act is unlawful as it infringes on the rights of its citizens

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

So when they say, 9/11 changed the world forever, you go ahead and believe it. Because at that very date, an elite few took over the world’s most important empire.

Starred and Flagged.

IMO You are right.

People are so easy to manipulate with fear.

The enemy wasn't over there, as much as within.

So what are we going to do about it?

Can this trend be reversed.

Autors like Naomi Wolf have been warning us for awhile now but most folks just remain compliant sheep.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

People are so easy to manipulate with fear.

The enemy wasn't over there, as much as within.

So what are we going to do about it?

Can this trend be reversed.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

I think it may be a very long time before this can be reversed.

People will put up with almost anything to avoid death. People will do anything to avoid death. People are terrified of dying. People do not want to die.

In the mainstream soceity has allowed 'Death' to beome soemthing to fear. Death is pain,sadness, suffering, illness, disease, darkness, alone, stop breathing, punishment for all bad things you done and most of all 'the unknown'

Most people I know, and even a lot of people on here to have stated that they would do anything to stay alive. I have never been able to understand this.

Until people realise that 'death' is not something to fear they can be manuipulated and abused so much.

We need to celebrate and embrace death. Its a new beginning for the people that pass.

I truly believe that most of the population are so scared today that they would do anything they are told and put up with anything becuase they are so scared of what will happen if they don't.

THe first and possibly one of the most difficult steps of this is to admit to this fear. Most people won't.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
What, no professional 9/11 debunkers?

Either the government is bankrupt or there's nothing left to debunk.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ea3d540cdf8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Seems like he always has that smirk on this face. What a jerk. All of them are and they definitely have an agenda, that is evident. I wish they didn't control the media. Looks like they will be taking the net away from us before long. My god, then all we will have left is ham radio, sucks!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
The issue of whether the Federal Reserve is public or private is complicated to say the least, though it certainly isn't privately held. The accurate answer is actually neither public nor private.

The Fed is absolutely privately held:

1. The Fed is privately owned.

Its shareholders are private banks. In fact, 100% of its shareholders are private banks. None of its stock is owned by the government. If the Fed were actually a federal agency, the government could issue U.S. legal tender directly, avoiding an unnecessary interest-bearing debt to private middlemen who create the money out of thin air themselves. Among other benefits to the taxpayers. a truly "federal" Federal Reserve could lend the full faith and credit of the United States to state and local governments interest-free, cutting the cost of infrastructure in half, restoring the thriving local economies of earlier decades.

2. The Fed generates profits for its shareholders.

The interest on bonds acquired with its newly-issued Federal Reserve Notes pays the Fed’s operating expenses plus a guaranteed 6% return to its banker shareholders. A mere 6% might not sound excessive, but businesses that manage to cover all their expenses and give their shareholders a guaranteed 6% return are considered "for profit" corporations.

The basic reserve requirement set by the Fed is 10%. Federal Reserve Statistical Release H.8 puts the total "loans and leases in bank credit" as of 9/24/08 at $7,049 billion. That means taxpayers will be paying interest to the banks on at least $700 billion annually.

www.globalresearch.ca...

No audits, oversight or accountability. All tax-free.

BTW, ask JFK what happens when you try to print "UNITED STATES NOTES."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e51c2a033c7d.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 8/4/2010 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Actually, banks are required to buy "shares" of the Fed Res, with the biggest banks needing to buy the biggest shares. This is only supposed to be for the purpose of the banks having a vested interest in our economy. Whether it plays out to be the case, is something else entirely.

However, just because banking institutions have to buy into the Fed Res, it doesn't mean that it is privately held. These "shares" are not the same as normal holdings. Please refer to my my previous post on the issue.

In fact, the issue of whether the Fed Res is a private or public institution, is tricky at best, as I have outlined in my initial post. It really, is neither public nor private, having traits of both, which ultimately negates each.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Good post, you summarized what happened very well.

You should have mentioned how the wars following 9/11 was planned and prepared even before Bush got into office. The stage was set. They just needed a "new Pearl Harbor" to get things rolling.

And they got it. Or excuse me, created it.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I can't argue against the "Patriot Act" conspiracy concept because it's one of the latest icings-on-the-cake episodes that's so obvious to the awakened few that there's not much more to add.

Let me write this though, if you think the Patriot Act is an obvious nail in the coffin of the American Ideals of our Founding Fathers, then please don't forget the assasination of John F. Kennedy in Dallas, Texas. 1963 was a crutial year for America's future, and look at what happened after they got rid of him. The murder was blatent and brutal, and cost us another war overseas, the continued empowerment of the military-industrial complex at the expense of justice and freedoms we once enjoyed in this Republic. Forget the rhetoric about democracy - that's over, and only existed for a brief time, which brings me to the larger point that's what we are dancing around, like a burning car wreck giving off too much heat.

The slippery slope of a failing world due to corrupt politicians, corrupt corporations, the rise of matrialism at the expense of the family (and the middle class), the decline of ethics, morality, justice, values, and basic civil rights are all symptoms of a greater problem. Yes, there's a shift in power, power grabs, greed, injustice, stupidity masking itself as leadership, but money, wealth, and power games are simply symptoms of a larger issue.

I would submit that everything in this world is exactly the way it should be. I have total acceptance that the world's path is exactly the way it should be. We've all worked hard to be here - where we are, either by being a part of the things discussed, or by being simply unwilling or unable to stop them. The world is moving on, and no matter how much we gripe and complain we are all in it for the ride.

The question becomes, what are we going to learn from it? Do we want to take up arms and fight? Fight who, and how do you propose to do that? Violence has never been an answer, and never will be. Soldiers seem to learn that first, certainly before the fat old men that send them off to wars do.

I submit that a certain amount of pre-ordained energy has set this entire path in motion a long time ago. The Dark Ages really never ended, and this is a period of Complete Corruption. A form of social, political, and even physical rapture will eventually end this slippery slope of decay, and we'll start over. If not here - some other planet. There is no end, just the journey and what we can learn from it. Enjoy the ride because it's getting very interesting.

I recommend you identify a clear side and recognise where you stand as the drama escalates. There are those who serve self, and those that serve others. Peace!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Now with the passage of ObhamaCare, the govt has control from birth to death. Here's a good article from Bloomberg
www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
cout detat was a really cool term for me when I was 17/18 back in 1992/93.

nothing of the sort has happened in the US and throwing out "big" words wont make it true

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It is, OP, it is, and I cannot stress this enough: every single institution you can think of has been hijacked by the media government coalition. This is simple leveraging of the former integrity that journalism and government used to abide by, into absolute interests and lies. When I saw pelosi stating to the world that 'these are the real Americans', to a roomful of illegals, then I knew they were basically opening the door to the entire third world in order to rally support for the OS. People who are oppressed, live in squalor and under gov corruption will certainly come here and agree to everything these media based thugs say, it is really that simple.

One day they will realize that their goodwill has long run out, and shows a negative balance. At that point, martial law will ensue. It will start with small steps...you know, seizing guns, free speech, internet becoming as regulated as any telescreen broadcast.

It is obvious, really, that power has corrupted those in power. They LIKE it.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
cout detat was a really cool term for me when I was 17/18 back in 1992/93.

nothing of the sort has happened in the US and throwing out "big" words wont make it true

I'd be very surprised if your reading of the character of the OP is correct, for a start 4 and 5 letters doesn't constitute a big word in either English or French.

Brave Bush put the pieces and players in place then shoved his son across the Rubicon, jk, no we've got to give it to him junior was brave too.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

I agree that people fall back asleep because they see it as hopeless to struggle against, but, People should always beaware of what is going on and never loose track of the wrongs committed against us. If it becomes common knowledge that our government is not to be trusted because nobody "falls asleep", then we can maybe breed the corruption out by teaching our children the corruption this "democratic process" brings along with its capitilist lackey.

Never fall back asleep! Always know of the wrongs committed and pass it along. Eventually everybody will quit there jobs and take to the streets. But we can never fall back asleep!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Have a look into this.. everyone else too.

Its a fiction, but remarkably similar to what is happening now, see where this is leading us.
I Want the Earth Plus 5%

quoted from the short story, for the impatient..

"Fabian wanted the plastic cards to eliminate notes and coins. His plan was that when all notes were withdrawn, only businesses using the computer card system would be able to operate.

He planned that eventually some people would misplace their cards and be unable to buy or sell anything until a proof of identify was made. He wanted a law to be passed which would give him ultimate control - a law forcing everyone to have their identification number tattooed onto their hand. The number would be visible only under a special light, linked to a computer. Every computer would be linked to a giant central computer so that Fabian could know everything about everyone."

The trading community try to predict future for profits, while investigating, they found that story, written years before any computer ever reach your desk.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

You must be confusing it with the Federal Reserve, which also isn't privately held, though it is often mistaken as such. For the purposes of this post, I'll assume you meant the Federal Reserve.

The issue of whether the Federal Reserve is public or private is complicated to say the least, though it certainly isn't privately held. The accurate answer is actually neither public nor private.

I have to disagree with you on this one. Well sure, that's how the Federal Reserve explains it, but we'll get back to this...

On one hand, it was created by Congress in 1913

No. Congress didn't create anything. They merely underhandedly passed the Federal Reserve Act, clearing the way for the banksters to set up their premeditated scheme.

and still has oversight, to a degree.

Hardly a degree. The one thing they can do, is change the Act, or abolish it altogether, but instead, after the Fed caused the economic meltdown, and told the Congress they won't tell them where the money all went, Congress shot down Ron Paul's F.R. Transparency Act, and then gave the Fed more power.

It is considered an independent central bank because its decisions do not have to be ratified by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branch of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms.
www.federalreserve.gov...

For instance, the President appoints and the Senate confirms the members of its Board of Governors.

You missed one thing: The Federal Reserve is a system of cronies. Even if the private bank stockholders of the Fed are at the 'bottom' of its power structure, they still select a better part of those on the Federal Reserve Boards. Those banks are part of the institution, have a huge say in who advances its ranks, many of which the President ends up select from these cronies. Then, a president candidate who is against the F.R. (Ron paul) gets lambasted by the media, but then Obama whose transition team and administration were/are riddled with FR cronies gets media driven rock star celebrity worship. All cronies.

The very nature of the system ensures cronyism. You won't find that reality on wikipedia, but in effect, the "Fed" operates de facto "privately owned" just like the "conspiracy theorists" say. Strong evidence of this reality can be found in the the subprime meltdown. Banks wanted endless credit, to issue credit, and they got it.

The private banks ended up owning all of the properties that people have to foreclose on, which left them without capital. So the Federal Reserve handed them out our money, so that the banks could continue to own our lost properties, and the Federal Reserve even gets to charge us interest on the money they handed out the banks who now own our property. Many banks have fallen, only for them and their deeds to be absorbed by the bigger banks.

The Fed hands out $27 trillion, primarily to bank, to maintain control of out properties, when they could have paid off our mortgages leaving us as the owners of our own property. No?
www.bloomberg.com...

This is from a debunker page:

So, the claim that the "Fed is privately owned" is correct -- each Federal Reserve Bank is owned by private for-profit commercial banks and S&Ls.

Why are member banks -- the owners -- at the bottom of the organization chart? They are at the bottom because unlike the shareholders of a typical corporation such as IBM, member banks have very little power over how their regional Federal Reserve Bank is run. And they have no control at all over monetary policy. Shareholders of IBM elect the company's board of directors who in turn choose the firm's CEO, so they have a collective say on the company's operations. Member banks also get to select 6 of the 9 directors of their regional Federal Reserve Bank, but these directors control only the Bank's daily operations, not monetary policy which is the most important function of the Federal Reserve System (12 USCA §301 and 12 USCA §302).
www.publiceye.org...

Ok, because the Fed says that the private banks don't influence monetary policy, I guess we'll all just take their word for it;.

Also, after it pays for its expenses, it hands off the profits to the Treasury Dept. Its expenses is the tricky part and could be seen as profitting those who influence it.

One problem: How can the U.S. government owe trillions of dollars... to itself? This is destroys all of the counterclaims about the "Fed", in my view. It owes unpayable "National Debt", along with unpayable interest, to itself? Impossible! No?

And does it pay the money 'back'? The .gov site says that the GAO is able to audit it, yet this has never happened, otherwise all of the noise and developments with R.P.'s Transparency Act wouldn't ever happened to begin with. So the fact is we don't actually know where what money goes there.

The correct term for the Fed Res should be an independent entity within the government. Contrary to popular belief, it is not technically a "for-profit", privately held bank, though that doesn't mean that its influencers can't or don't profit from it.

That sounds nice in principal, but in the real world of cronyism and corruption, guess again.

If Hitler said the Nazi party had no ill intentions, that doesn't mean they didn't.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Re-Public, let's review the terms by true and time tested definitions... and then the "coup d'état" will reveal itself in truth...
Publican; 1. Chiefly British The keeper of a public house or tavern.
2. A collector of public taxes or tolls in the ancient Roman Empire.
3. A collector of taxes or tribute from the public.

Masons are zionist british agents and in their own words they declare with pride...
"It has been asserted by many writers that the Freemasons of the colony had a large part in the destruction of the tea cargoes. Definite information is not available, but contemporaneous records of unimpeachable character lead us to believe that there is some truth in the assertions. The records of Saint Andrew's Lodge, of which Paul Revere was a member, show that on the night of November 30th, 1773 - the night for the annual election of officers - only seven members were present. No election was held, and the presence of only seven members given as the reason according to the entries in the lodge minutes. "
As well, this is what "enlightened masons" think of the average american...
"We must picture a country possessed of very few schools, and what schools that were open, were open only to the sons of the rich. Intelligence and idealism were impossible for the poor boy, except as he learned them at the family altar. The minds of the common people were on the same low, deadly level which prevailed among the lower classes of Europe. Under such circumstances can we not see how the superior mind would revolt against these sordid conditions? "
www.masonicdictionary.com...
While heretics and the "history" they teach you in public schools of them may make you feel secure in your freedom of going to Vegas and sleeping with hookers... do not be fooled by satanists and the distortion of history, for the next link will Officially show you who did, has, and still dictates "Social Security" in the topsy turvey land known as the U.S.A.
www.uk-legislation.hmso.gov.uk...
If you disagree with the Truth that I provide, I assure you that your argument is not with me but rather with the government site of her miniscule's loyal governments as well as the satanic lodges of "free masons".... Darth Rothschild enjoys it all to the tune of profiting trillions...
en.wikipedia.org... located in... en.wikipedia.org... is the global financial center serving the wants of...
en.wikipedia.org...
Monkey in the middle is more than a child's game? No, for the world is filled with nothing but children....

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
they are not faceless just get a list of who attends the bildeburg meetings

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

I think it may be a very long time before this can be reversed.

People will put up with almost anything to avoid death. People will do anything to avoid death. People are terrified of dying. People do not want to die.

In the mainstream soceity has allowed 'Death' to beome soemthing to fear. Death is pain,sadness, suffering, illness, disease, darkness, alone, stop breathing, punishment for all bad things you done and most of all 'the unknown'

Most people I know, and even a lot of people on here to have stated that they would do anything to stay alive. I have never been able to understand this.

Until people realise that 'death' is not something to fear they can be manuipulated and abused so much.

We need to celebrate and embrace death. Its a new beginning for the people that pass.

I truly believe that most of the population are so scared today that they would do anything they are told and put up with anything becuase they are so scared of what will happen if they don't.

THe first and possibly one of the most difficult steps of this is to admit to this fear. Most people won't.

It is written in the Upanishads, that as soon as there is an Other ,as soon as an Other is noticed there is Fear.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

The Fed is absolutely privately held

:sigh:

No, it's not "absolutely" privately held. It's a mixture of both public and private.

The Federal Reserve's structure is composed of five parts:

1. The presidentially appointed Board of Governors (or Federal Reserve Board), an independent federal government agency located in Washington, D.C.
2. The Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC), composed of the seven members of the Federal Reserve Board and five of the twelve Federal Reserve Bank presidents, which oversees open market operations, the principal tool of U.S. monetary policy.
3. Twelve regional Federal Reserve Banks located in major cities throughout the nation, which divide the nation into twelve Federal Reserve districts. The Federal Reserve Banks act as fiscal agents for the U.S. Treasury, and each has its own nine-member board of directors.
4. Numerous other private U.S. member banks, which own required amounts of non-transferable stock in their regional Federal Reserve Banks.
5. Various advisory councils.

According to the board of governors of the Federal Reserve, "It is not 'owned' by anyone and is 'not a private, profit-making institution'. Instead, it is an independent entity within the government, having both public purposes and private aspects." The U.S. Government does not own shares in the Federal Reserve System or its component banks, but does receive all of the system's annual profits after a statutory dividend of 6% on their capital investment is paid to member banks and a capital account surplus is maintained. The government also exercises some control over the Federal Reserve by appointing and setting the salaries of the system's highest-level employees. The Federal Reserve transferred a record amount of $45 billion to the U.S. Treasury in 2009.

The division of the responsibilities of a central bank into several separate and independent parts, some private and some public, results in a structure that is considered unique among central banks. It is also unusual in that an entity (the U.S. Department of the Treasury) outside of the central bank creates the currency used.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join