It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Coup D'état In Human History?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

Well not exactly ….. The Treasury, which is a privately held company, has bought the government and all the “wealth” of the nation.

Nice thread, however the "Treasury" is not privately held. You must be confusing it with the Federal Reserve, which also isn't privately held, though it is often mistaken as such. For the purposes of this post, I'll assume you meant the Federal Reserve.

The issue of whether the Federal Reserve is public or private is complicated to say the least, though it certainly isn't privately held. The accurate answer is actually neither public nor private.

On one hand, it was created by Congress in 1913 and still has oversight, to a degree. For instance, the President appoints and the Senate confirms the members of its Board of Governors. Also, after it pays for its expenses, it hands off the profits to the Treasury Dept. Its expenses is the tricky part and could be seen as profitting those who influence it.

What you say sounds reasonable and appears to be related to evidence. However it's wrong.

The Federal Reserve Board of Governors is appointed by the government. Ben Bernanke is a political appointee. It sets an unimportant interest rate, the "discount rate." It's unimportant because banks are discouraged from borrowing from the Fed, and it shows weakness when they do, and they are strong rather than weak, so they don't.

Any profits from the Board of Governors are annually swept into the Treasury. They post their annual financial reports on their website. They are nice people and they work for you, more or less.

The Federal Reserve Banks are privately held. Most important among these (by far) is the Federal Reserve Bank of NY. It determines a very important interest rate, the Fed Funds Rate target. Fed Funds are not federal, they are overnight loans between banks. The NY Fed intervenes in the interbank market (via trading known as open market operations) to keep the Fed Funds rate near the target. Since the NY Fed has a "license to trade" as it were, they may do other things in their open market operations. What do they do? Well I don't know, and I don't think they're telling.

The Federal Reserve Banks do not, as far as I know, give their profits to anyone else. They do not post their annual financial statements. They are quite happy for you to confuse them with the Board of Governors.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT
Section 31 , I am glad you are so proud of being an american. I can not be happier for you! And even if you are proud of living in another country then mine, I fail to see how that pertains to anything I have said?

Please explain:

Hey doncha Know no Frenchy talks smack about the USA infronta Section31, even if it's all true and the USA is slipping down the slope to open Fascism, don't be sayin it, the man's got pride and can feel shame.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Ok so 1000 + organizations that are paid by your country without any justifications into what it is serving , constitutes fear on my part? Hows about your country invading a nation because they were afraid that “terrorists” would cause attacks, and yet provide no proof hand the crime scene was tampered with? And how is it not all of our problem, when soldiers from every country supporting yours, are killed for a war that is more of an occupation? How is it fear, when you know people from both countries , personnaly, that have died , for something even the victims family do not even believe. You go ahead and ask them.

Explain how my “fear” has anything to do with the liberties that your country and mine no longer have. And tell me why my interest in the situation makes me a fear monger? My countries soldiers are risking their lives for an event that did not take place in the same way your country says it happened.

The truth is nowhere to be found on official channels and so we ask.

And somehow questioning what is happening, makes me, a fear monger?

Sorry dude I have been here for a long time I never write to instill fear. I write because I like writing. I like expressing myself and what I see. I see you joined ats this year and you probably don’t know this already, but we have a common goal here, and it is to deny ignorance .

Ignorance, is not about being intolerant to those that question the status QUO.I wonder even if Ignorance is about saying that someone is a fear monger when all you bring to the table is a discussion. Ignorance is not accepting someone, because he is from another country. Ignorance is all about not questioning anything because it defies what you already know.

So to you I say welcome to ATS, and learn to accept the difference and to deny ignorance. Thank you

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

You are living in a world of paranoia and fear, so don't start spreading it like it is some kind of truth. It is only your opinion.

Did you get the tinfoil hat?

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
No something about the CIA not wanting it to be contaminated by Tar Sand my country is trying to sell to yours.... For some reason it's not allowed.

Why don't you go ahead and wear one and tell me how it feels!!

(and my opinion is closer to the facts, than your own opinion about me Bouhya)

[edit on 5-8-2010 by KpxMarMoTT]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You are clearly a paranoid person. You can tell by the dramatic thread title. It could not have been more evident.

Relax, man. You need to just chill out. You are creating a conspiracy of sorts, which really does not exist in any way, shape, or form.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Good catch, Airspoon!!
The U.S. Treasury, actuall PRINTS the money- THEN ships it to the FED, who THEN "LENDS" it BACK, AT INTERSET.
GREAT GIG, if you can stomach it.

link   

Good catch, Airspoon!!
The U.S. Treasury, actuall PRINTS the money- THEN ships it to the FED, who THEN "LENDS" it BACK, AT INTERSET.

link   

Good catch, Airspoon!!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Patriotgal

Sorry, for the double post- sometimes, my keyboard, goes wonky.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is stupid, even If I were paranoid, what does this have to do with anything? You obviously have nothing to answer me then something about how a nutcase I am. You never answer anything , I mean you act exactly how a total douche bag would. I’m not calling you a douche there, just pointing out the obvious.

Seriously why are you here shill? Don’t like no frenchy?

Ohh and I found this as well.

www.bloomberg.com...

So much for my paranoia:

[edit on 5-8-2010 by KpxMarMoTT]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT
This is stupid, even If I were paranoid, what does this have to do with anything? You obviously have nothing to answer me then something about how a nutcase I am. You never answer anything , I mean you act exactly how a total douche bag would. I’m not calling you a douche there, just pointing out the obvious.

It is kind of interesting. I did answer your question on the previous page. Since you didn't like my answer, you chose to ignore what I had posted.

My statement about how Quebec was involved with trying to separate itself from Canada, due to how people speak, was not to call anyone a racist. It was merely to send a message that your own country is going through problems of its own. I have no problems with French people. I just have a problem with foreigners who are telling my fellow citizens that we got it wrong.

If you want my analysis about the issue, you can see my answer on the previous page.

What does paranoia have to due with any issue? Paranoia is caused by a certain amount of fear, which has been derived by not understanding the unknown. It can have a great impact on society. Unless people keep their fears in check, you can ultimately spread it like a disease.

You are worried about what is happening in another country, for you fear that it will have an impact on your own life. Instead of confronting your specific fears on a personal level, you are allowing them to become an elaborate conspiracy. All based upon a personal level of paranoia.

Edit:: Your article is based upon another man's speculation. He is only theorizing. Nothing more. He has no proof. It is all based upon fear and speculation.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Section31

What happens when the beacon of freedom in the world descends into the darkest tyranny?

A coup doesn't have to be from foreign entities, and the ones we have have no allegiance to this nation in any concept you live by (or apparently understand).

www.abovetopsecret.com...
If you could respond to that then you might have a shot at dispelling the reality that full scale economic warfare is being waged here, and everywhere. Please do bring the debate, you'd be the first to really challenge the premise of that thread. And then if you can get passed that, we can move on to what the war being waged against us is about, where again you'd be the first to bring an actual argument. Hurling ad hominem attacks, or just dismissing things as paranoia doesn't make them not true, and not bringing actual arguments (beyond justifying past violations of the Constitution as valid now that they're openly instituted) makes one look foolish.

At the very least, explain what it would take for you to acknowledge the premise of this thread as being true.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Ok I understand now, because my country has issues, means that I am spreading paranoia to your fellow citizens. I don’t get that one. Since I consider that I do not believe in any type of government in any form, I fail to see how the shortcomings of the society I am forced to live in, concerns anything about being able to discern mistakes or even evil doings.
I believe that no matter where you are on earth there is no way around it, Government will always be controlling peoples lives, and you have no choice but to live within the system that was already there , already in place , before you even were born. That this government and cabal of banks, controlling the entire worlds financial futures, does concern everyone. Not just Americans, But Canadians , Germans, Chinese etc etc. It concerns EVERYONE.

Your vision about the policy of your government being viewed and commented by other countries in the world, is only normal because you do not view the problem as being what it is. The United States is a leader and its decisions influence everyone.

Yes…. Even small Quebec province, even though we never really separated from Canada and the vote did not pass.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

M3, a measure of the quantity of money and money-equivalents in circulation. Since then it's been estimated that M3 has gone down while narrower measures of money like M1 and M2 have gone up.

In other words they're printing like crazy (what they print is called "base money" or M0) but people aren't borrowing and engaging in voluntary risky economic activity and enterprise

A good site to follow this is www.shadowstats.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotgal

I like your signature. THUS ALWAYS TO TYRANTS!

Are you a Virginian too?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass

In other words they're printing like crazy (what they print is called "base money" or M0) but people aren't borrowing and engaging in voluntary risky economic activity and enterprise

A good site to follow this is www.shadowstats.com...

Thank you for the awesome site, will definitely be taking a look into this every so often. thanks for it

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
What happens when the beacon of freedom in the world descends into the darkest tyranny?

Okay, I will bite...

If you ever pay attention to history, Europeans and Israelis have a unique ability to surprise the world. World War I and World War II are prime examples of the few overcoming the many. Why? They had faith. Regardless about what happens to the world, people still have faith in each other. When the United States, Canada, and Europe are confronted by a crises, we put aside our differences to confront impending destruction. It has happened before, and it will happen again.

Out of all the things you have talked about, you missed another important and logical way of thinking. Only weak minded people allow others to have power over them. Sure, the Federal Reserve has some type of wealth; however, there extent of influence only reaches so far.

Do they have power over your physical being? Can they force you to do anything without a massive amount of Canadian and US Citizens reacting?

If ten people are in complete control over the world, how can they force 7 billion of Earth's inhabitants into slavery?

It is impossible. Example of this is hidden in Egyptian history. Man acting like gods were defeated by their followers. Why? Each Egyptian slave and citizen put aside their differences, rose up against the oppressors, and then they acted as one in defeating their false gods.

Freedom will always endure.

-------------

Edit: You are taking a tangible object (money), and you are saying it will destroy an intangible object (freedom, faith, and endurance). What you are telling me is that money can destroy man's need, desire, and yearning for freedom.

Are you people that weak minded?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Wow that's some nifty skating around the real issues...

Europeans and Israelis have a unique ability to surprise the world. World War I and World War II are prime examples of the few overcoming the many. Why?

Because the U.S. stepped in and shifted the odds.

When the United States, Canada, and Europe are confronted by a crises, we put aside our differences to confront impending destruction.

Not when we're defeated from within. What you're talking about is in reference to historical external threats. Oh, and sure we could all unite against our internal enemies, but people like you will stand up and declare all is well, while calling everyone paranoid.

Sure, the Federal Reserve has some type of wealth; however, there extent of influence only reaches so far.

Correction: It is a system that is plundering the wealth of essentially everyone (that includes you).

Do they have power over your physical being? Can they force you to do anything without a massive amount of Canadian and US Citizens reacting?

They have destroyed our liberties, and are just about done plundering all of our wealth. There's been some reaction, and then a bunch of pacifists rationalizing and justifying it for various reasons.

If ten people are in complete control over the world, how can they force 7 billion of Earth's inhabitants into slavery?

It's not that simple. But it's more accurate than saying 7 billion control themselves. They're doing an awful damn good job at it. You aren't yet equipped to see it, but hopefully for your sake one day you will be.

It is impossible.

Few things are impossible. Meanwhile it's been in effect for a long time, and has been accelerated at a constant pace.

Example of this is hidden in Egyptian history. Man acting like gods were defeated by their followers. Why? Each Egyptian slave and citizen put aside their differences, rose up against the oppressors, and then they acted as one in defeating their false gods.

I'm not aware of that history. I recall the Egyptian Empire being defeated by another. Can you tell me which one it was?

I consider rejecting or rationalizing facts and trends a symptom of being weak-minded,

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Great thread, really enjoable read to see that there are people out there that see the truth...

The big question is, How do we share this message with the masses of the world? This is where the solution lies, in the people.

Cheers for the thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join