It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation; The Mark of the Beast

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
well, that was a question mark.
Look, people have to have the last word in their minds,
thats how growth works, god does not ask you to quit thinking,
he asks you to have the guts to think, which clearly that guts you have.

as long you ignore the oneness of god, you can not understand me.
a God that is not everything is a slave God to what is outside him,
i know this is a difficult topic, and its better to promote love then wisdom,
as jesus clearly teached. And thats what i try to explain because fears
will drive people crazy to do crazy things. But it will not stop what needs
to happen, the miracles that will change the world. Its fear that will create the storm when it happens. So better to understand what you are fearing.

The oneness of god is written in the prophets, torah, gospels,
handled in revelation in the message to the churches, in the quran, in
the hindu books, in buddhism, in logic and skepticism,
in most holy books ever written in the main head-branches
of religion.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds

as long you ignore the oneness of god, you can not understand me.
a God that is not everything is a slave God to what is outside him,

Have you ever seen the "Pirates of Penzance"?
There's a scene there when the chorus of policeman keep repeating that they're "going to go", and they don't go.
For some reason, that reminded me of you.

The God who is Life is not a slave to death.
The God who is Being is not a slave to non-being.
The God who is Good is not a slave to evil.
The God who is God is not a slave to not-God.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
because u are right, that is me haha
actually i dont know the movie no.
Jonah promised to Nineveh they would go, but they didnt go yet.
Jesus promised the others to go, but they didnt go yet,

whats your point ?
we go wrong before we go right.
Lost sheeps.

anyway, u have a point

anyway, to answer ur post, ill go now, sometimes i do get bored while talking

lets hope eh

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

because u are right, that is me haha
actually i dont know the movie no.

whats your point ?

My point is that you cannot be truthful even to yourself.
The God who is Truth separates himself from the lie.
I nearly forgot that one.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
where im not truthfull ?
i said i TRY to go, and then i said 'oh questionmark'
and then i said now i go because its been enough.
But if you are dishonest i m not complete enough
to not reply, but lets try that now

God always replies, it is those who search that
can not shut up. and you know it.

Everyone before the salvation of glorification
is living in untruths, if i fail be sure you are doing too,
and vica versa.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

where im not truthfull ?
i said i TRY to go, and then i said 'oh questionmark'
and then i said now i go because its been enough.

"I will go" and then not going is untruthful.
I've told you truthfully what I'm going to do.
If I'm facing someone who is promoting non-Biblical teaching, I'm going to have the last word on my own thread.

God is Life, not death.
God is Truth, not a lie
God is Good, not evil
God is Being, not non-being
God is God, not non-God

[edit on 7-8-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rrobbins
I am new to ATS. I found this post to be very interesting. I study end times writings, focusing on Biblical texts, and found your post very interesting. I plan on seeking out other "mark of the beast" threads you have posted.

Thanks for your comments.
I couldn't respond immediately, because there was a distraction.
I could offer you lnks to the "mark" threads, but this would probably be quicker;
Revelation interpretations

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
My kids have a little chicky toy that 'peeps' when you hold it in the palm of your hand. It doesn't do it on your stomach or thigh or anywhere else, just on your hand and forehead and obviously because of the beat of your heart. So it 'peeps' on your chest above your heart too.

This got me thinking and I've been trying to formulate a thesis that perhaps the mark is in your heart first.

It got me wondering if the Love of Jesus has a dinstict rhythm and beat than that of the love of the World.

Who does your heart beat for?

I decided to type in 'heartbeat of the world' in my internet search provider and there does seem to be a conspiracy in getting the entire World to have the same heartbeat.

'To let all human beings have the same heart rhythm until a pure synergy emerges. '.

There is a plan to broadcast throughout the world a day of music.

'Radio and television networks will broadcast this event live and simultaneously'

This plan of live broadcasting has also been mentioned in association with Maitreya on share international and has been mentioned in project bluebeam. This must be why there are tvs at the end of every aisle in a walmart and this must have something to do with why they put monitors in classrooms.

It is said that Jesus died of a broken heart.

I wonder if the witnesses will die the same way. When this day of synergy comes, will the witnesses feel the same heartbreak as God.

edit on 21-9-2010 by iamnot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

edit on 21-9-2010 by iamnot because: double post

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Disraeli,

It's not funny but it is quickening to see that the fourth commandment starts with "Remember". Now this has a lot to do with the "Mark" of God. It is because the Sabbath, ( the seventh day of the wk.) is a "sign", "Mark" if you will for the people of God forever. The Sabbath was kept in Heaven and transferred to earth at creation and runs in sync. with Heaven, when we keep Sabbath we are worsipping God with Him and all of Heaven. He takes note of who is there on Sabbbath and it is a sign, token, mark that we are His. (Jubilee calendar was a carry over from Heaven also, book of Jubilees reveals it )

Ex 31:17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

( 'sign" ) probably from 225 (in the sense of appearing); a signal (literally or figuratively), as a flag, beacon, monument, omen, prodigy, evidence, etc.:--mark, miracle, (en-)sign, token.

You may say He changed the Sabbath, not on your life it will never change and He kept it Himself when here on earth.

Mal 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
Jas 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Then what is the "Mark" of the beast? The oposite of course, the usurper has led men to try to make a change of the Royal Law which man cannot do or Satan and all his angels.

John wasn't referring to Sunday when he spoke of "the Lords day" he was speaking of "My Holy Day" - Isa 58:13 ¶ If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:

Sunday was instituted by men at around 300 yrs. down the road from John!

Be loyal to Yahshua and Yahweh and keep the Sabbath day Holy as He directs and you will be blessed.

Iron out the errors with the Truth.

Truthiron

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by truthiron

There is one serious drawback to your theory about the Mark.
People who refuse to take the Mark get persecuted.
If Sunday observance is the Mark of the Beast, then the people who insist on seventh-day observance should be getting persecuted.
But they are not getting persecuted. Nobody has been rounding them up and killing them. I know of no evidence that anyone is likely to start rounding them up and killing them for celebrating the Sabbath on Saturday instead of Sunday. It's not going to happen, because nobody except the seventh-day observants themselves care about the difference. But it is evident from ch13 that persecution and death are the consequence of refusing to take the Mark. Until the moment when refusing to accept Sunday observance becomes a reason for persecution and death, you cannot claim that it is the Mark.

I see the reference to the Lord's Day in Revelation ch1 as related to the Resurrection of Christ, which is very important all the way through the chapter as the source of his power to help ("I am alive for evermore, and I have the keys of death and hades") We know that people around this time were celebrating the resurrection on a special day, because it is recorded in the letter of Pliny the Younger, when he was telling the Emperor Trajan about these Christian people he was having to deal with. "They meet before daybreak and sing a hymn to Christ as God".

edit on 6-10-2010 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Disraeli,

That persecution like you say has not started yet but it will as it is an issue that cuts them to the bone. The Truth being a two edged sword. It should have been taken care of in the reformation but the so called church ceased to do continuing reform and the one who wants to push it the most among men is the Papacy. They are the ones taking the credit for changing the Sabbath to Sunday the opposite end of the wk. They claim to have that authority and they do not. They would be persecuting dissenters now but the Kingly power was taken away from the religious systems ( heads ) and is now on the ten horns. The one coming whom the worship of Sunday is the most important to is Satan ( the sun god ) masquerading as Christ. The Papacy was Satan's right hand man in those days that it was instituted ( had Kingly power ) and they did persecute dissenters, that was the dark ages. That ended 1798 and the old world order when the religious systems wore the crowns. Now we are in a new world order beginning 1798 as the crowns have transferred now to the horns. Rev. 13:1. Now Satan is in full control of the first beast of the chapter as can be seen from verse 11 on but untill he can come personating Christ not much can be done about persecuting Sabbath keepers unless they got the constitution done away with. It will be a different story when Satan is allowed to come out with the hords of evil angels to annihilate any and all who will not be a team player with his wicked domination. Then is when I believe it will come to pass. Yes it will be woe, woe. woe, and it may be the time of the fifth trumpet.

Re 9:1 ¶ And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
Re 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

The following verses may help.

2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Christ don't come untill after the working of satan doing the personation with " all power and signs and lying wonders". ( Notice LYING wonders, well known for that! ).

2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Messianic Jews will also be in trouble same as the Gentile Sabbath keeper.

It is a call to get out of the Sunday worship as it is not the Sabbath and does not satisfy the commandment that stands for all eternity. In choosing Sunday one chooses another master, the sun god.

Jos 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Ps 40:8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

I believe this, have and hold on to NO theology but choose the Word and follow Him who is the Truth and the Way. Theology is a structure of mens cobbling and structure is not church. Church is only when the High and Holy One is in the midst.

Truthiron

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I now add a link to the more recent thread on the first chapter of Revelation, which sets the tone for the whole book;
Fear Not

edit on 6-11-2010 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I thought I should add this here. I've long believed the mark of the beast is the hexagram but I've always wondered how exactly people would take it. It is the one symbol that is absolutely universal from every religion, to every government and science.

I've been reading about 'junk dna'. DNA upgrades they call it. Personally I think it is simply, demonic posession. It is just more atractive to call it a dna upgrade I guess.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f2d233aadda.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

But do people have any choice in the matter?
You will know from the OP that I prefer to see the Mark as the symptom of a decision, so that it would have to be something which people accepted consciously and willingly.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

DISRALELI,

I will point out another point of the mark of the beast, and that if it isn't a visible tattoo or something of that nature of the one who has recieved it there will be a time that it is, revealed in the first vial.

Re 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Another interrestiong note on the matter is in the 4'th commandment it is revealed why it is God's right to rule, He is the Creator.

Ex 20:11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

There will be a means, scanable chip or other means that will identify whether one has the mark of approval of the Satanic world system to buy or sell.

Truthiron.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthiron
Ex 20:11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Yes, this point was my reason for identifying the number "6" with humanity, and thus identiying "666" with a focus upon something human.
Thank you for those comments.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I claim to hav awakened in the month of end of August and begining of Month of September...
my name is Mark ... I claim to be the Mark of the Beast ... because I am reborn through christ and seen my past lives as not only a human but as an animal a Beast ...
....I take the name Anti-Christ willingly for I follow God and take what he has given me...
....I am the Thinker and Self... I have posts on ATS and I have my own theory of Everything it is a collective thought of mine that I have sent out openly to several sites...
...I am a veteran of the USA and I am certified scizo-affective and currently have letigation with the US for VA benefits... crazy I may be ...delussional maybe ... an ATSer is for sure I have an upside down cross on my left forearm and a cross in the shape of a sword on the right forearm can see on myspace if like [email protected] ....
...I always like to read the Anti-christ and webbot and religious topics here and whatever you may think of me it does not matter I have said what I wanted to state and you have heard me and I am who am ... i
...I do think you should use your own judgement in making a translation of anything from the good book the Bible for your self using someone elses translation is like taking on that persons fram of mind and thought for your own ... should you not think for yourself and come up with your own thought instead of a copy...?...

edit on 14-11-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vonour
...I do think you should use your own judgement in making a translation of anything from the good book the Bible for your self using someone elses translation is like taking on that persons fram of mind and thought for your own ... should you not think for yourself and come up with your own thought instead of a copy...?...

if you mean that literally, I don't have a choice. My knowledge of Greek and Hebrew is not good enough for me to make my own translations.
If you mean that I should come up with my own interpretation of what this book Revelation is saying to us- that's exactly what I've been doing, all the way through this series. You won't find this line of interpretation anywhere else. People can look at the reasoning process that I've laid out and decide for themselves whether it makes any sense as a way of understanding the book.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I agree, I believe the mark on the forehead is symbolic for the mark being on the forefront of the marked person's mind, because thinking peep's are gonna get 666 tatted on their brow is too literal.

What has been the number one catalyst in separating man from God? I believe it's the industrialization of the planet that has separated man from nature, from God, from natural time. The industrialization of the planet is a direct result of mechanical time. I believe the mark of the beast is the unnatural and mechanical 12:60 time frequency. first obviously is the close relation to the number 6+6:60, second is the implication of false time and how it has enslaved the minds of humanity. Our Gregorian clocks and calenders have been designed to control us, to unnaturally control our natural biological rhythms that are supposed to work in harmony with the rhythm of our planet and moon. It's time to return to natural 13:20 time frequency (13months for 13 moons, 28 days each) which will bring us back into sync with our planet and each other.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join