It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it anyone has any kind of abnormal power or additional sence, please read this...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   
ok, well i'm kind of freaked out. all my life i have know there is something different about me. i dont know if i was born like that or i was endowed with this sence, but i have limited telepathis and psychic powers. i can feel people that i know die, the exact moment that they pass on. i have have dreams where i already predicted events to happen the next day. and me and one of my friends can send simple images or "thought blocks" to each other with out minds when we are miles apart. i alsom experience promenitions quite ofen. these premonitions are resulting in extreme restlessness and a little paranoia. sometimes this whole thing really freaks me out and i don't know who to talk to about it.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I have had precognitive dreams. I dreamed of my ex wife about two months before we met. At times I have woken with a feeling of emptiness - having forgotten the dream but not the feeling. Within months members of my family have died.

I have heard the sounds of either the past or 'ghosts' in an old priory near to where I used to live.

There are, as Shakespeare said in 'Hamlet' more things in heaven and earth ... Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Or mine.

You are in the right place if you need to talk of these things. Many members here have experienced similar phenomena.

Welcome to ATS, Chrystal.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
you guys seriously, im really scaired right now, i dont think i can even go back to my room right now, does anyone have any kind of spiritual adice or something?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Why exactly do you feel thatyou can't return to your room ? Have you experienced something untoward ?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
i dont know exactly, i just feel like im in danger or subject to something involuntary if i go back.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
My grandmother had similar experiences to yours, she predicted the death of her first son and said she heard �voices from beyond�, she also always seemed to have the ability to find things she misplaced very quickly. She used to tell my father that it runs in the family. Now a days I believe she still has these experiences only she�s going wacko and mixes up things allot so shell talk bout how she had a meeting with my grandpa but then she will say they maid breakfast together in the house where she grew up in. I have also had some precognitive dreams and stuff but nothing really �big�.

*Welcome on ats*

[edit on 18-6-2004 by TheDarkFlame]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Listen , there is an energy in all of us that we all share , whether it be the bond between family / friends / the past . The energy has been here for eons , changing forms , it is not malicious . It means no harm .

It just connects us . You have a gift to be tuned a bit more than others to it .

My father called me to ask what had happened to me one day , and I asked him why he thought so . He said he had had a feeling of dread about me as if I was hurt . He had called me 3 hours after I had fallen off some scaffolding and come close to biting the big one . We were both spooked , but were able to realize that we are connected by the energy that binds us , and we were more relieved to find this connection than scared of it .

Think of all the good you can feel with your "fine tuning" and get some rest ...

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Chrystal, can you give us any more pertinant information ? Has anything happened recently to make you believe that you are in danger ?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I have rarely had a feeling of paranoia (in the mature part of my life) when a time to make difficult choices is coming but this has only happened clearly about 3 times.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I have a good friend who used to slam me with her panic attacks. I'd call and tell her the exact time one started and when it ended, and was right every time. They were BAD, too, and she was uninentionally doing it almost every day for two weeks. I finally had to key my empathic defenses to filter everything but real emergencies from her direction.

Periods of increased sensitivity brought on by stress, the passing of a loved one, illness, puberty, etc. can be an ordeal. The important thing is not to panic. Calm down, go somewhere private, listen to some quiet music, nature sounds or white noise (like the sound of an electric fan), and try to achieve detachment. Once there, you can look at what's going on more objectively and separate the informational streams from your emotional response to them. You can then "reach out" to those you're close to in order to find out if you're getting overflow from them.

Take it easy on yourself. You have a gift, and it's nothing to be afraid of.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Chrystal,

I do not know if you are a person of faith (accepted Jesus). But, you realize that satan can not hurt you. All you have to fear right now is fear. And you are feeding it. Be bold and speak to that fear. Even if you are not a christian, I would ask God to build a barrier around you. Sometimes, fear can be good.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This heightened sense that some people have can be scary. Are you afraid that if you go into your room you will become aware of something, or is it more like something else will happen to YOU?

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Chrystal,

You have been given a gift few recieve without asking. With this, you can help yourself and others. However this is a burden and you must use what has been given to you wisely. Know yourself, know what you can do, and know what you cannot.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
If you are looking for help, don't ask other people. None of us know anything past this earth. Ask God to help you understand, Ask Jesus to protect you and help you through this. Dont be confused by dream attacks as being something that can hurt you. The devil is pulling out all of his tricks these last few months, and is trying to make those with faith believe they are not protected. It is your soul he cant touch. If you hear voices or see things that are scary, remember that this is an attack, but you will not be harmed. You may experience nasty stuff in dreams or visions, but that is to be expected. The devil wants you to pray, and then when you do he will laugh at you or pretend like he is something else and still laugh at you. Yah Shua will allow a lot to happen in order to build your strength, but he will not allow your soul to be harmed.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
chrystal- Have you ever tried to 'clense' your room? It's a very simple and very old way of getting rid of negativeness from an area. It is very similar to blessing a house. (not often done now a-days) It allows you to have a 'safe' clean place to meditate and basically live.

I can u2u about it if you are intersted.

Take care!

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
hm.. I'm more a psionic person then a religious one, I think that this just may simply be just a phobia of some sort.. i'm not often skeptic about this sorta of stuff, but that's jsut what I think. It's difficult controling a gift that you recieved rather then learnt, trust me, i should know (bloody empathy. can't goto any concerts these days..) All i can say, is to just face your fear.. that's the only advise I have for you

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by chrystal

i've had that to, it started when i was 5, i still get them, and im 12.
im really freaked, but i think it's called dimensional scream
contact me at [email protected]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Chrystal, I am not especially psychic, but I do have premonitions/relatively reliable intuition, and also have had some fairly regular, if usually low-key paranoia/phobias. I think the best thing you can do is either talk it out with someone, or at least think it through with yourself. What, specifically, are you afraid of? How likely is it that that thing is something that seems legitimate to be afraid of? You say you've done a bit of experimentation with your abilities with your friends; have you discussed this with them? Are they having similar feelings?

A lot of the time, I have to work at distinguishing when I'm just afraid because I'm psyching myself out and when I'm feeling disconcerted because I have a sense of something about to happen. A lot of it with me is reminding myself that only once have I been genuinely afraid about something I sensed about the future. Concerned, sure, but not the mindless fear I have when I'm being paranoid. This might not be the same with you, but fear of the known/suspected is much different than the fear of the unknown for me. Then again, most of my intuitions are generally about fairly standard, ordinary things.

If you feel your room is dangerous, try to figure out more about why you feel that way. Is it just a feeling, or can you figure out something else? If it really bothers you, go sleep on the sofa or something for a night and see if you feel better afterwards. Sometimes that mild, "within reason" indulgence helps me feel a lot better when I'm feeling a little keyed up.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Be scared, very scared. It is comming for you, and shall soon have your soul. Goodbye chrystler.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrystal
i don't know if i was born like that or i was endowed with this sense, but i have limited telepathies and psychic powers.i have have dreams where i already predicted events to happen the next day.i also experience premonitions quite often. these premonitions are resulting in extreme restlessness and a little paranoia.

I feel the same way, and get the same feelings and dreams.
When i was 6, i started sensing pain in my left arm. the next day, my cat got ran over. it lived, but its still missing its left arm.

Then i took a psychic test, i got 7/9.
i took it again,8/9
and again,7/9.
I'm 12, and I'm still getting them. Remember, this is a gift. not a punishment.
also, every time we get assigned a number in my class, mine is usually 17, or 22...and if you don't like it, because you think your different, All of us here has experienced this.Now, i don't think im different, but unique.

Chrystal, you're unique, just like all of us.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by 15241353]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join