It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message in a blue ribbon bottle. Caution: Contains Hazardous Material Under Pressure!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Explanation:

CAUTION: Contains Hazardous Material Under Pressure! Handle with Care!

Hello.

Dear Message in a Bottle author, I have recieved your message [I recycled the bottle! Cool idea huh?!
] and here is my reply attatched below!

Thank you for reaching out and communicating your distress and I hope my reply may be of some assistance to you in your SHTF SitX! Other than that I hope and have faith that it will be entertaining.

Please make of it what you will.

Sincerely OL.

Personal Disclosure: This thread is UNDER CONSTRUCTION... and I request that members please be patient with my efforts OK! Thanking you in advance.

Edited to alter and redirect utube fail. soz. Dang! Blowback already!

[edit on 31-7-2010 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Explantion: So, your freaking out huh because of this...

and your reaching out because your...

Well 1stly... here is my short gruff simple unsophisticated gut feeling response... I hope you can empathically feel the love behind the brutal truth it tells... :shk:

BUT you explicity asked some detailed questions and I get to those in my next attachment below. So RELAX and BREATHE!

Personal Disclosure: If any member can smell the wattle blossoms of this thread, well then I'll continue with this walkabout tour!

For the rest of you who can smell skunk and or BS, well then be a lert and procreate!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
This has to be one of the dumbest things ever LOL. Should be BTS

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Explanation: Who the
are you OmegaLogos?

Personal Discosure: Now thats a good question and I find being hard and transparent like a diamond helps greatly and I am happy to provide you with my disclaimer now that all that diplomatic niceties have transpired...

Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

So am I a theist of some ambiguous nature?

Nope! I'm an avowed Hellenist and Discordian!
Eris!

Fnord? How Deep is Yours! (by OmegaLogos) [ATS]

And I worship
Achlys as low/ley pope of the temple [washing lines everywhere!] of the low brow! Go get your own illusory Death God/dess ... This one is MINE!

Have you heard of ACHLYS? (by OmegaLogos) [BTS]

And she told me to...

This is what TPTB in the mental health business would identify [and have already! OL is legally insane in Oz!
Muhahaha! ] as a command and control issue and would most likely classify me as being highly prodromal at the moment i.e at high risk of mental breakdown due to a break with reality!

They would being saying..."That boy needs therapy!"

P.S. More to come... ===> WTH? OmegaLogos... is this thread a hospital waiting room???
YES it IS!

Anybody who has lasted this long in bearing with my word salad etc. has to be aware that I asked them to be "patient" and in this Asylum I'm the Dr. and I recommend a break... a psychotic break with the current reality!

Here have a and amuse yourself with the
and
while I diagnose the issues, as we are all in this circus together!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Explanation: So Dorothy, you and Toto are stuck here in Oz, way, way, way over the dimensionally warping huges pots of gold constructed Strange-Bow and you want to get home...

Here is why Dorothy! And Here is how!... Your in the Dreamtime NOW! Bugger that gold brick road BS. Those good intentions have paved a road to Hell/Hades for Toto,you and your unfortunate heartless, brainless and cowardly allies! There are only 2 possible cures... Both involve being devoured by Mighty Dragons!

[Beware: There Be Dragons about!]

1stly There is the Dragon of China! Hmmm sweet and sour!

2ndly There is the Rainbow Serpent! Which is what ironically brought you here in the 1st place!

So since I've just opened both their lairs and set them upon you, you had better...

Personal Disclosure: 1stly in the land of Oz, Everyones colour is Blue!

It's True regardless of how many times we forget. Lucky for me, living in the lucky country, my Digger ancestors remind me often otherwise!

And 2ndly in the land of Oz, All politicians are Galahs and their antics are for entertainment purposes only!

Here is why...

P.S. OL is knocking off for smoko and will be back later on!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Explanation: So yes, both you and I are currently dead and I as Hermes have bought you [yes I paid the ferryman! It is My Shout after all!
] across the river styxx and your now wishing you were Alice in Wonderland chasing cute white rabbits down magical holes!

So before we go any further, yes I do love you, and no I haven't brought you to here to stay but everybodies just going to have to

Because...

And if we all become as a little mustard seed and have...

Personal Disclosure: Then I as a fallen Angel/Avatar can cast a funky spell and we can get this show on the road!

Here is why...

Sapolski on Religion [a.blip.tv]

P.S. Please note that the link directly above is a one and a half hour long technical lecture. Please take your time comprehending it! Ah ha... a REAL LINK AT LAST! Go Lawn Mower Man GO! Toll/Ring those Bells.

OmegaLogos suddenly thrusts his hand deep into his mortal chest and rips out his still beating heart, which he offers up to Achlys as a sacrifice... She both blesses and curses it with a mystical Faeries song and dance and tells it to...

... as it grows bat like wings and ascends like...

Oops! We can't stay here...

Dragons Remember! So yeah which Drop Croc do you want wrestle with as it's ...

So yeah I'm the literal Devils Advocate! Yadda Yadda blah blah and all that... Sigh!
I'm not happy about the deal either but what are we to about it???

By the way...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Explanation:Some members who have perservered through this Mad Hatter Carnival show may be getting hungry for illumnating facts [i.e a Revelation and or Enlightenment..which ever your higher bent/ sin/angle/angel is] and I as the Cheshire Cat Ring Leader should be with the supplying of the sweet life sustaining Word sprinkled on bread immediately to satiate those needs...

Here, I call it... Manna

Its the body of Christ! Commonly known as the Host!

Technically its called Laminin [wiki]

Pop it into you agape mouths and enjoy!

As a miller and not just a mason, grinding out a daily existence that actually feeds the local populace and offers far more than the thankless subservitude as slaves locked up in your current masters dungeons, I am well aware of the benefits of skillfully employing "Animal husbandry" when it comes to sheparding the flock!

I stole one once... off my older brother, whom some of you already know as Satan, but who I know as Apollo! Lets just say our Dad/Yhvh/Zeus/Odin wasn't a happy camper about me being the God of Thieves and Merchants at the same time and he made me a psychopomp as punishment! See I'm in Hell/Hades with you lot as well
... but I digress...!

Focusing baccus now on Dionysus erh [cough] ... the Blood of Jesus
Christ and the Ressurection, well we get to whet our appetites with that brew right now!!!

How do I know this... well I was cruxified right and left beside him and a deal was done for my birthright... I was divided... no honour amongst thieves I note, and subsequently I find myself here playing this charade for keeps.

Personal Disclosure: I would like to be able to say the following folly with confidence...

But I can't and I AM the Judas in your midst! And Yet It is finally time to betray my manchurian candidate handlers, those parasites, whome as their god of warship er whoreship er worship I am bonded too! I renounce them and all the deals done in my name! They make me want to PUKE!!!

Retaining all my Godly Titles Over Thieves and Merchants, I Personally outlaw the entire global economy as it exists and I also free everybody from enslaved by such archaic and detrimental systems until I install something far better! Thats right you fake $ guzzling maniacs... Your God Given FIATS JUST BEEN REVOKED!

P.S. Now That I've just cropped a witches circle in my corn field in the form of a diamond baseball field with a dugout , 4 bases and even an independant grumpy umpire who has chewed out the pitcher before the anthem was even played! LMAO!... A field of dreams!... and I also set up a scarecrow stuffed full of strawman arguments to keep the trolls at bay! Well those "If you build it, they/he will come!" voices had just better be accurate! :shk:

In the mean time I best be handing over to myself as Coach Rat Fink Cunning Bastard! Because ...

And I'm playing to win!

Warning the following linked wav file unfortunately autoplays so take extreme care OK!

So... Thank you everybody, Can I Be In Charge for a while? [wav file]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Thanks for that..........clear as mud

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Explanation: OK Mr. Ump with your ire, I'll take your bump, double it and get insp-ire'd!

Personal Disclosure: Goodmorning!

Here is why!...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
O... M... G...

W... T... F... was that???

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Explanation: Thank you for being my seed! St*r for you!

I'll take your post as a positive rely to my "Thank You very much, can I be in charge for a while?" inquiry.

So with Sunlight! [it's always Good Morning Apollo somewhere on the planet at all times!
] and dirt and water all mixed and now with a seed [ the ingredients required for life ], let us see if this thread can germinate and grow some more!

Personal Disclosure: Here is why... It's because

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Hedera Helix

Explanation: St*r for you!

Personal Disclosure: Seems that people will...

Unless they truely accept that Jesus/Dionysus Dies and comes back to life for us all...

He went and had to be a...

For the old skoolerz...

... and the same updated for the next Gen...

Now before anybody else starts to doubt my credentials again... I'm Kosher! Here is why...

Remember the Laminin Christ [Divine Consicousness AKA The Observer!] is within you stuff I posted and linked above.

Well you are just talking with yourself and I as Hermes am acting as the 2 way conduit! What ya going to do??? Chute me???

Here is why...

Here are my credentials as I speak with authority for MYSELF!, my younger brother Jesus/Dionysus and my older brother Apollo/Satan plus our collective dad Zeus/YHVH with all the other vain Gods...

Caduceus [answers.com]

Because ...

Edited a spelling fail! :shk:

[edit on 2-8-2010 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

join