It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Hoaxers Caught Making Crop Circle 7/28/10

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

If the goal of the aliens is to disclose bits by bits, but never a "definitive" or "game-ending" one, like landing in front of the White House, then we are left with circumstantial evidence that can be explain in many ways. However, you can't prove that your answers are any more right than ours.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookfish
For everyone asking for proof that men can make these I say no. It's the other way round the burden of proof is on you. Show us that man cannot make these.

Just out of curiosity. How would one prove that man cannot make a crop circle? Wouldn't it be much easier to prove it can be done than it can't?

That would be like me saying man can't build coffee tables. And you say that I should have to prove they can't. Well, I can act like I can't. but you can turn around and build one, in which case, you just proved they can. Get it? The whole akward situation could have been avoided if you just built the dang coffee table in the first place so I didn't have to make an ass out of myself.

My response has nothing do with the validity of "alien" crop circles. Just has to do with your assertion as to where the burden of proof lies. Which I disagree with.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
reply to post by Ansuzrune

I think if you enlarge the photo you will see some serious flaws.

~ The diamond patch to the right of the 2nd circle from the top has a broken line.

~ The circles are not symetrical.

~ The edges are really sloppy and lines are uneven.

Looks like a rush job to me, even though it's a nice design.

There is a close up shot on the CCC website you might want to take a look at.

I agree. I even made some annotations on the photograph so I can point out how badly this one has been made, and obviously by humans. In my mind I think some are man-made (you can tell, massive difference in quality) and others are made by something else. Can't say whether it's ET or spiritual... maybe even natural...

Because people have been caught making these circles doesn't mean every design was made by them, but lots of people seem to think this is the case. I guess it's easier to dismiss something then it is to have an open mind and analyse it a bit more eh?

These faults scream of a man made design.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0bf6c0c7975.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 30/7/10 by dmorgan]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Funny how so many people get caught, some confess to making the circles, some even post video of how they do it, yet people still believe they are something otherworldly simply because someone was NOT seen making it. I find that very odd.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by np6888

Do you honestly think aliens from another world come all the way to earth to play in the hay in Europe as a means of communication? Giving it to us in small bits as you suggest? Really?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
Funny how so many people get caught, some confess to making the circles, some even post video of how they do it, yet people still believe they are something otherworldly simply because someone was NOT seen making it. I find that very odd.

People plant trees, think of a plantation for example. Trees grow naturally by the spread of seeds as well.

Because people are able to plant them, does that mean they planted every other tree on this planet? No it doesn't... the same idea can be attributed to crop circles.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gambon

Phage didnt start the post , it is so popular because these folk were caught red handed ,whilst a discussion was ongoing here (ats)about "how no one has ever been caught making a circle" www.abovetopsecret.com...
chadwickus identified a time scale and location of new circles based on a convention being held were tickets were sold in advance....go figure?

I was refering to phages post not the thread.

Mod Edit: reduced compounded quote.]

Please read:

Compound quoting: If you quote someone quoting someone, this will result in a penalty.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2010/8/1 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Why minerologists? why sample the clay soil not the stalks with a BIOlogist
?

Have you ever seen steam burn of grass (or a field) in strong sunlight ?Like you get at harvest time?

"In 1999, British investigator Ronald Ashby examined the glaze through optical and scanning electron microscopes. He determined that intense heat had been involved -- iron melts at about 2,700 degrees Fahrenheit -- administered in millisecond bursts. "After exhaustive inquiry, there is no mundane explanation for the glaze" he concluded."

REALLY 2,700 degrees ?In bone dry straw? can you see the problem here?

[edit on 30-7-2010 by gambon]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

Do crop circles occur more frequently in patches of MONSANTO corn?

Sri Oracle

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Sri Oracle]

To the best of my knowledge there are no commercial fields of any GM crop in the UK or even the EU, if crop circles appeared in a test field it would make the national press.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

yeah, the property owner is going to say, "sure, go ahead and destroy my field and then I have to go out and destroy the beautiful artwork of yours."

LOL I know I won't get many stars for this, but what the hell. =)

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by Faiol

Kill them all?
geeez.
More pathetic than being a "hoaxer" is being an empty headed "believer", a sucker if you will.
People that make crop circles aren't hoaxers, they could be considered artists since they aren't making claims about aliens.
Anyone with any sense knows that humans are the ones making circles, only the gullible and stubbornly dogmatic still think it's aliens.

Cool. I am one of those believers in crop circles. I also believe there are humans out there willing to destroy any credit of any alien existence trying to communicate with us. Some humans don't want ET contacts.

BTW my IQ is probably higher than yours as well.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

LOL

Where is your proof? Show me the evidence as you would state.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Okay where are these supposed video of crop makers at? I read through the whole thing and I noticed no video of sorts.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba0bafeed031.jpg[/atsimg]

Is this thread for Phages personal fanclub only or am I allowed in for a second while you marvel in your own excellence?

So a couple of guys made a crop circle. Does that mean that all previous and future crop circles have been made by humans? No of course not. It just means that humans have attempted to copy the work of others, and marginally succeeded in making a semi-advanced crop circle themselves.

If you choose to believe that all crop circles are man made because of this, I disagree with that belief.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
Okay where are these supposed video of crop makers at? I read through the whole thing and I noticed no video of sorts.

I havent seen a video of it, but there are some good pics of people in the crop circle here: www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Apparently they talked to people after they were done and that was it.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Awww Phage envy, how cute!!

You even went to the trouble of sharing a picture with us.

Naaaaaw!!

[edit on 31/7/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Glad you liked it.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimpish
reply to post by Atlantican

Seriously? In your perfect world someone gets killed for vandalism and trespassing? Seems a bit harsh to me.

He made a typo there.
A perfectily sick world where nutjobs are in control. Almost like medieval times.

[edit on 31/7/2010 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
Also, I don't know how tall these things are, but do you realize that it's impossible to make a pattern, if you cannot see it overhead?

The stupidest stupidity a tard could ever say. My post will probably get deleted but this person is an example of extreme stupidity.

Don't they teach geometry at schools no more??

I hope you don't breed..

Edit:

Back when I went to school we had a class called geometry. Right now it feels like geometry is some lost ancient art or something. Then we only needed a central point and a radius to draw a circle. For triangles we needed either lengths of all sides and a pair of compasses and a ruler to draw a triangle or one side's length and angular values of it's corners (used a protractor instead of a pair of compasses this case).
You don't need to see your drawing from overhead. Only it's measurements need to be correct.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

I'm sure there is a dwarf crop circle maker out there...somewhere.

To them, wheat and barley can be very hard to see over!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join