It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comte de Saint-Germain

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This is a facinating case, and whoever Comte de Saint-Germain was or not, he was a very mysterious and amazing man. Could it be true that he lived for hundreds of years, and is still living now?

You can find this article here Count de St. Germain

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Jay-morris]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

Removed conclusion of entire article, mod edit

[edit on Fri Jul 23 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Noooooooo!! I was about to write a long thread about this as well! Lol

Oh well, I'll be quicker next time!

Anyway you did a great job and you seemed to explain the story quite well from what I’ve read so far so thanks and well done man!

S+F

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'm speechless...

Did this guy realy exist?

Hmmmm.

Nice post.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Fascinating.
I have to confess I usually tend to just skim long post but I found this a well written and intriguing account of someone I had heard of but had never thought to explore further.

Great thread, thanks

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Don't think that just because he isn't here in the physical that he has left our 'vicinity'...

I stand before you now as special envoy of the Ascension within that called the Aquarian Age.

And so again, I embrace each of you in joy & fondest Salute!

I am what you may think of as a 'modern' Ascended Master, closely connected to many of you. Indeed I walked several lifetimes with the channel, and in many sojourns, studied I, the Science of the Stars. And the science and art of Astrology is the knowledge of space and time. Perfectly scored to accommodate every intrinsic autonomous form, the Law of Time is supreme in its creative power to make all movement and measure into art with the brush & paint of exquisite gateways imbedded in the canvas, the fabric and tapestry of linear movement you call time

Know Ye, that your physical reality is mass/energy embedded in its space-time matrix continuum in a matrix of or double duality, duality within polarity. Thus the resonant harmonics of one inertial reality is induced into the electro-magnetic context of all subsequent space/time holograms through unique frequencial gravity waves and geometric (Metatronic) light codes formed & projected by all Celestial bodies. Thus does the Alchemical Science of Astronomy/Astrology affect the Earth and Mankind.

spiritlibrary.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The violet flame...the power of I AM.

It is worth everyone's time to read about Saint Germain.

We could all integrate some of the thinking to make this world a better place.

Alchemy is not just a nifty trick in the lab.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

or ... spiritual alchemy - embracing a misunderstanding with your own understanding, thus freeing your self of said emotion.

There is a reason that so many of St Germain's lives were so popular.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
So, is he named after the part of France known as Saint-Germain? If so, that's cool...I stayed there...just two weeks ago (and Versailles...which if you go there, you will realize why they killed King Louis and Marie.)

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Its a really interesting case, with a very interesting character. Obviously we will never know the truth about Comte de Saint-Germain, but its a Fascinating read regardless

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Talk about synchronicity?! I was trying to remember the name of this guy a couple of days ago. A man claiming to be St Germain became a celebrity in France during the 1970s and early 80s. He appeared on French chat shows and disappeared again. At least, that's what I recall reading in a mystery book at 15 or 16.

SnF for helping me to identify the name. Thanks

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Talk about synchronicity?! I was trying to remember the name of this guy a couple of days ago. A man claiming to be St Germain became a celebrity in France during the 1970s and early 80s. He appeared on French chat shows and disappeared again. At least, that's what I recall reading in a mystery book at 15 or 16.

SnF for helping me to identify the name. Thanks

I read somewhere that the french bloke went on tv and turned led into gold, just to prove he was Comte de Saint-Germain. But i read somewhere that he commited suicide. I will se if i can find that story.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Im not making this up - I was thinking about writing a thread on this too!

I was a bit reluctant to post this as it sounds like im lying - but im not!

It was either going to be on Comte de Saint-Germain or Fulcanneli, I had sort of decided on the latter.

Whats going on?

Good piece of work though Jay-morris!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star
Im not making this up - I was thinking about writing a thread on this too!

I was a bit reluctant to post this as it sounds like im lying - but im not!

It was either going to be on Comte de Saint-Germain or Fulcanneli, I had sort of decided on the latter.

Whats going on?

Good piece of work though Jay-morris!

The strange thing was, i was just sitting at home working (web designer) and it just popped into my head. I just remember hearing about some man who should up in different period times. I did not know his name or nothing, so i had no clue how to find information about him. In the end i just typed into google "weird cases immortal man" or it was something like that
and i found what i was looking for. Its weird as i heard about this years ago, and rememberd little, then today, it just popped in my head

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The first thing i thought when i was reading your thread was what a coincidence it was that somone else thought of writing about him.

Then i read Rising againsts post. And then i read Kadinsky's post!

I had to say something!

It's a pretty obscure subject after all (but interesting).

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

What’s particularly interesting though is I had this saved from maybe around a month ago along with other threads that I planned to make.

And I was thinking of doing this thread today in fact as I had free time and I wanted to look into this more.

Could be coincidence or something else but defnitely especially since I’m not the only one.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Richard Chanfray

Here is the man who claimed to be Saint-Germain in the 70s. It should be noted though that this wikipedia article is rather biased.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I concur, St.Germain has been on my reading list(in terms of his exploits and violet flame work) for near 20 years. The violet flame meditation is quite profound...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I wonder if there are anymore cases like this. As far as i know, this is the only one. Would be cool if anyone knows the same sort of cases, if so, post them in here

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Sorry for the post being deleted by copyright. I thought if i put the link in there too, it would be ok

top topics

<<   2 >>

join